Cityslicker Cousin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not a position I've ever tried before, but it looks like fun!"

Herb lifted Hillary into place and she carefully directed his cock to her pussy. He slipped in easily enough and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He pushed into her once or twice to get a feel and then grinned.

"I could get to like this position! It gives me a lot of control!"

"That's one of the reasons why I like it," Michael added as he slowed down his pace.

"Hey!" Heidi cried.

"Don't you want to cum the same time as your sister?" he asked.

"But I was so close!" she grumbled, causing the others to laugh.

"I've got an idea," Herb grinned, carrying Hillary around until she was back to back with her twin. He moved forward until Hillary and Heidi were actually touching. "Now you two link arms."

"Just don't drop us!" Hillary said nervously with a giggle. A moment later the two twin sisters were no longer holding onto Michael and Herbs necks. They now were back to back with interlocked arms.

"Now what?" Heidi asked.

"I think that's pretty obvious," Michael grinned. Herb nodded in agreement.

"We fuck you until you cum!" he laughed.

"I'm all for that!" Heidi cried.

"Me too!" Hillary added.

The sisters held on to each other tightly as Michael and Herb started seriously fucking them. Even still, their bodies slid slightly with each stroke. It was no shock to Herb when Heidi's orgasm hit first. What did surprise him was the chain reaction it caused.

"I'm cumming too!" Hillary nearly screamed, her pussy tensing on his cock.

"Me too!" grunted Michael as he slammed into Heidi hard and let loose, throwing the group off balance.

"My turn!" Herb cried. He'd only shot a single jet of cum into the twin when the ground went out from under him! All four of them ended up on the floor.

"Is everybody okay?" Michael asked.

"I'm fine," Heidi said groggily. "Just a small bruise on my shoulder."

"I'll live," Hillary added rubbing her elbow. She landed mostly on top of Herb. She looked down and suddenly realized that he was still pumping his cum into her.

"Herb?" Michael asked.

"Herb's fine too!" she laughed. "He can't talk right now! He's still finishing his orgasm."

"The horny bastard!" Heidi giggled and then moved around and pushed her sister off of him. Heidi took Herb's cock into her mouth and drained the last of his cum.

"That was incredible!" Herb finally got out.

"Worth the knot on your head?" Hillary said, noticing the bump on the back of his head.

"The lights did flash," Herb said, tentatively touching the sore spot. "I just assumed it was a really good orgasm!"

"It was at that," Hillary grinned.

"Yeah," Michael put in. "But I think we should try some positions a little less dangerous from now on."

"Agreed," Herb said, flinching as gently rubbed his bump. "We're lucky no one got seriously hurt."

"Maybe the four of us can get together one more time before we go off to college," Hillary said.

"At least once," Heidi put in with a giggle.

"Sounds good to me," Michael smiled as they all finally started getting up.

"My parents are going away to visit some friends next weekend," Herb grinned. "I'll give Viona a call and see if she can come visit."

"You're really into her," Michael laughed as they walked inside the cabin and started drying off.

"Hey! Why should you be the only one to have some incestuous fun with his girl cousins?" Herb said, laughing as well. "Besides, wait to you see her!"

"She is very sexy," Hillary put in.

"One at a time, my girl loving cousin. One at a time," Michael said. "Focus on Ginny first."

"Oh, I am," Hillary smiled sexily. "There's still dinner tonight."

"I wouldn't suggest jumping her right there in front of our parents and the minister," Heidi laughed.

"Spoilsport!" her twin grumbled, and then joined her sister in laughter.

"Speaking of dinner," Michael said. "We'd better start getting ready."

"And I better be getting home," Herb sighed.

"Are you okay to drive with that bump?" Hillary asked in concern.

"I'm fine," Herb smiled. "It's a war wound I'll cherish!"

"You jerk!" Hillary laughed. "Just be sure to call my cell number when you get home."

"Yes mom," Herb teased. Hillary grinned, walked up to him and kissed him. Her hand found his cock once more.

"I am not your mother!" she said once the kiss was done.

"Hey! With all the incest going on around here, who knows?" Michael put in.

"Oh man! That's sick!" Herb cried. Heidi slapped her cousin in the shoulder.

"Why? Is your mother ugly or something?" Michael jokingly asked, refusing to drop the subject.

"Actually, his mother is kind of sexy for an older woman," Hillary put in thoughtfully as she continued stroking Herb's cock.

"Not you too!" he groaned.

"Hey, you're the one who brought your mother into the conversation," Hillary teased, moving closer and rubbing his cock against her belly.

"And I'm the one that's going to change the subject," Herb said quickly. "Now either stop teasing me or let's move to the bed."

"We don't have the time," Michael said.

"So, we'll be a little late," Hillary said with a shrug as she led Herb to the bed by his cock. "Besides, we can't send Herb off until we're sure he doesn't have a concussion."

"And fucking him will tell you that?" Michael asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's more of an added bonus for being such a caring friend," Hillary replied, causing them all to laugh.

"Michael, we might as well have some fun as well," Heidi said, dropping to her knees and taking her cousin's cock in her hand. She looked up at him and smiled that sexy smile of hers before licking his cock back to life once again.

He glanced up and saw Hillary bouncing up and down on Herb's cock. Herb was massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples just like she liked. Michael put one hand behind his cousin Heidi's head and started fucking her mouth. She was using one hand to keep his cock lined up and stop it from going to far into her mouth. Heidi used the other hand to play with his balls.

"I sure hope your parents let me spend next summer here!" Michael groaned. "I'm going to miss you guys at college."

"There's always the holiday breaks," Hillary said.

"I'd be up for a road trip!" Herb groaned.

"You certainly are up!" Hillary sighed and squeezed down hard on Herb's stiff cock. He groaned even louder. Hillary giggled and asked, "I've always wanted to do this! Heidi, let's switch?"

"Okay!" Heidi grinned. Hillary and he twin stopped what they were doing and quickly switched places. Now Heidi was bouncing on Herb's cock and Michael was fucking Hillary's mouth.

Hillary was the only girl Michael ever met that could take his entire length into her mouth. He loved how it felt! He picked up the pace.

Hillary didn't bother to direct his cock with one hand like her sister. Michael's dick was deep enough in her mouth that it wasn't going to pop free and she loved it when he pushed all the way in! Instead, she used that hand to play with her pussy while the other caressed Michael's balls.

Herb came first this time, quickly followed by Michael. Heidi and Hillary came at the same time. Michael and Hillary moved to the bed and flopped down next to the others.

"One more time?" Heidi asked.

"You insatiable wench!" Herb laughed.

"No more," Hillary said. "We're already going to be late."

"You just want to save some for Ginny!" Michael laughed. Hillary didn't deny it. She really did want the minister's daughter. She wouldn't mind a chance at his niece either! Of course, Samuel could be fun too if he stopped being suck a jerk. Then again, Michael wasn't particularly nice at first either.

So many possibilities, but so little time! College was approaching fast!