Denise and the Beaches of Europe

PUBLIEKE BÈTA

Opmerking: u kunt de lettergrootte en het lettertype wijzigen en de donkere modus inschakelen door op het pictogramtabblad "A" in de Story Info Box te klikken.

Je kunt tijdelijk terugschakelen naar een Classic Literotica® ervaring tijdens onze lopende openbare bètatests. Overweeg om feedback te geven over problemen die u ervaart of om verbeteringen voor te stellen.

Klik hier

I was greeted at the door by the sound of the shower running. "Is that one of my men?" Denise called out. I undressed and joined her in the shower where we lathered each other up and engaged in foreplay with each other. This soon led to me holding Denise up against the wall and fucking her from behind. It was thrilling as it had been last night to pound away at her. Feeling her vagina tighten around my cock as she neared a climax and watching her beautiful round backside jiggle and move as my groin pounded repeatedly against her was a rush. We soon climaxed together. We rinsed each other off and toweled each other off. Looking at her face all smiling and rosy I embraced her and kissed her passionately.

"Wow, you haven't done that in a while. It makes me feel special as a woman to have you kiss me that passionately and not have it be a part of sex." I kissed her again, held her warm, rounded body against mine, and felt especially happy to have a special place in her heart and show her she had a special place in mine.

As we landed at the airport in Agde we were met by Michael and Edith who were all smiles and happy to see us. Edith kissed me full on the mouth and also kissed Denise full on the mouth. "Gosh, I am so glad to see you both and to know we're going to spend seven wonderful days together. I am so excited to see both of you," exclaimed Edith. Michael gave both of us a big bear hug and it was clear that he was physically excited to see Denise and maybe me. His penis could be easily seen and felt when he hugged us. We got situated at the hotel and after dinner that evening Michael bedded Denise while I slept with Edith. Damned if Edith's bald dark brown and pink pussy didn't taste like chocolate to me; it was that tasty and sweet. I kept her up most of the night just eating her out repeatedly. At the same time Michael fucked Denise like he had done Edith the other night with steady, loving, slow movements. Denise would climax and Michael would release inside of her, then they would doze. Then Denise would want more of that chocolate brown penis parting her now nearly bald labia. The previous day she had shaved her labia completely hairless and left some close cropped pubic hair on her groin just north of her genitals; she didn't want the itch of stubble growing back in and that didn't seem to be a problem with the soft supple skin of her labia.

She told me later she just loved watching his penis which was such a different color from her white and pink skin and so large and beautiful as it worked its wonder on her. Michael was so long the sliding would seem to go on forever and her nerves down there would just be on fire with raw sexual pleasure. Michael was so thick that his sliding motion would drag against her g-spot and would tug at her clit if he moved in certain ways; and, oh my, he did move so well in those certain ways. She loved watching his flat muscular stomach crush against her softer white belly. She also loved when he occasionally teased her clit into a tiny erect penis sticking out from her labia and then dragged his enormous cock slowly over it until she came. Sometimes he would use the taught muscles of his groin to grind against her clit while his cock moved deep inside of her vagina, the head of his cock wiggling deep inside of her in the liquidy mess that was her vagina when Michael worked her like he did. The pleasures of feeling him move against her like a lover not just someone fucking her and of seeing his body doing those delicious things made her feel warm, intimate and loved all over. Her orgasms were deep and powerful as if she would be his mate forever and would bear his children. These statements scared me with the fear that if she could she would leave me for Michael or another well-endowed, tender man like Michael.

After each climax she felt her body soften and she molded herself around his muscular chest, his muscular groin and thighs, and she would squeeze her vagina around the full length of his manhood deep inside of her. At the point of her climax Michael would always bury himself as deep as he could so she would feel pleasure the full length of her vagina. She would press her breasts against his chest and kiss him like he was her one and only lover. It was disturbing to me how much she seemed to give herself to him. It wasn't just sex with Michael; it was passion and love. The way she wrapped her legs around his undulating hips, the way she would run her fingers up and down his back and press his head and face to meet her lips, the kisses she rained down on his face, his shoulders and his chest, the laughing cries she made when he was really fucking her good; these were all things that Denise and I had only shared.

Now in the lulls between pleasuring Edith I stared in the dim light at Denise and Michael moving like one and I wanted to scream. That is my wife, my love, who is giving her soul up to this man we had only known a couple of days. This wasn't just sex; this was personal. To obstruct these enraging thoughts I repeatedly turned to a sleeping Edith and would start in on nibbling on a dark nipple, trailing kisses down her hairless belly to her bald labia, all the time tasting, touching, feeling her warmth and smelling the musky scent of her wet pussy as I worked her up again. But every time I would hear Denise's cries, "Yes, Michael; oh god, there, Michael; take me, Michael; I'm all yours, Michael; fuck me deeper, Michael; oh god yes right there, Michael; deeper, Michael; ohgod, ohgod, ohmigod, ohmigod, YEEEEEEEESSSSS, Michael." Then a pause as he let her climax subside. Then again, "Yes there, Michael; oh god, you're so good, oh baby, fuck me, fuck me deep, ohgod, baby." It was heart wrenching to hear Denise using these terms of endearment with Michael, terms that should have been reserved for me, her husband.

Sometime in the early morning after Denise and Michael started in again I got up, dressed and left. Edith soon followed me. When we were seated in a café I asked her, "Doesn't it tear your heart out how they are making love not just having sex?" She responded, "Yes, it does. Michael is like no one I know when he gets with your Denise. They are not just pleasuring each other; they are lovers. Yes, it does upset me. I haven't said anything all evening because I thought I was the only one who felt this way. What do we do?"

Hearing Edith voice her concerns I looked into her eyes and touched her hand and then I knew what she and I needed to do. "Edith, we must become lovers...in front of Denise and Michael." She didn't understand at first. "Sit next to me. Look at me. Really look at me and I will really look at you." I moved next to Edith and held her face in my hands tenderly. Her chocolate brown skin was smooth and unblemished. Her brown eyes were deep pools, large and round and clear. Her hair was full but wiry and she had it tied back from her face. Her lips were full and inviting. Her personality was alive with life and joy like Denise. I could easily love this woman. I placed one hand against her cheek and the other on her warm, soft hip. And then we kissed and soon the kiss on our lips turned into an encircling of each other's tongues as we embraced each other. Yes, Edith and I could easily become lovers.

After a few minutes of this soulful kiss we broke. And Edith was the first to speak, "I understand. We become lovers. We are lovers." She smiled a beautiful toothy smile and kissed me again with a wet, open, lover's kiss. And then she added, "But you must do one thing for me. Michael takes a supplement that enhances his staying power and strengthens his erection." When we returned to our room Edith went into the bathroom and retrieved some capsules from Michael's toiletries bag. "Take two now and two later today. You will be surprised how hard an erection you will get by this evening. And that erection will last a long, long time without subsiding. That and his size is what Michael is using to drive your wife mad in there." Again we heard another series of "ohgod's" and then a loud cry as Denise climaxed yet again. I thought to myself that her pussy was going to be quite sore. Between Corfos, Demetrios and I yesterday and Michael this morning Denise's genitals or other orifices had been through quite a lot.

As if reading my mind Edith interjected, "Oh no, you get so wet and slippery down there from being so aroused that Michael's penis doesn't hurt you. It's like the most incredible feeling since we discovered these capsules and has that incredible staying power. As a woman I can orgasm endlessly and now Michael can satisfy that craving once he releases it in me. He's releasing that same craving in Denise. Her muscles will ache but her genitals will feel incredible for days. For me I have had spontaneous orgasms up to days later after we have made love like Denise and Michael are doing right now. Mark, I'm looking forward to our own trysting this evening because I'll have all those little spontaneous orgasms to surprise me during this week, and it will be because of you." She hugged me tight and kissed me again.

"Edith, are you saying that I'll be able to cause that?" Again we heard Denise cry out, "Oh god, Michael, my god, Michael, stop, oh baby, stop, oh baby, oh darling, UUUUNNNNNNHHHHHH!!! JEEEEESSSUUUUSSSS! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH," she screamed out yet again. The climaxes were coming rapidly one right after another. You would have thought that after a whole evening of this that Denise's body couldn't take any more climaxing.

"Edith, we need to leave. Let's go," I popped the capsules and drank a short drink of water and began to head for the door to our room.

"Aren't you taking too much?" Edith laughingly asked, "This is after all Agde." She started removing all of her clothing and grabbed up a fanny pack and a beach towel. "This is the outfit for Agde." I undressed and did the same. At first it was weird to walk through the hotel lobby nude and then out onto the city streets nude. Everyone we encountered was nude also; after all it was mandatory to be nude. After a half hour it felt completely natural in the warm summer sun to be window shopping, sipping a coffee in a café, talking to people we'd meet, all in the nude. Again as at Mykonos about 30% of the men were shaved and about 50% of the women were bald down there. Edith suggested a place where I could get a really close shave like Michael had and she would pick out the design for the pubic hair I had left. In the end we chose no design and I chose to get a short shave down there. Edith could barely keep her hands off of me, which led many times to me having to hold the towel in front of me.

That whole morning we had a great time together without Michael or Denise. It established a personal connection which we hadn't had in our time together prior to this. In the afternoon we rented a beach shell, something that looked like half a tent being open on the side facing the sea. It could be zipped up with a screen for privacy but at first we left it open. We swam, played with other friendly folks in the surf, lotioned each other up, and enjoyed the warm sun on our skin. After a while we notice that one didn't need privacy. We saw several couples or groups of couples who would satisfy themselves or their partners orally or with their hand right there on the beach. It was fascinating to see a couple lying head to toe and soon see one begin to play with and then to suck on the other's genitals. Men and women were experiencing dignified orgasms on the beach whenever they felt the need. One man even invited a guy who was staring at his wife fellating his penis so that she could sample his penis...until he actually came in her mouth, thanked her and then left. It was weird, but it gave Edith and I some naughty ideas about pleasuring each other in front of literally hundreds of strangers.

Soon both Denise and Michael came wandering out. Denise was wearing her normal bikini bottom not g-string bikini she had purchased in Majorca. I guess Michael had left quite a few copious deposits up her vagina and she needed to trap the drainage. Michael for his part looked a little concerned. I guess he wasn't dense enough to know that he had crossed a serious line with both Edith and me by the incredible fuck session he had engaged in with my wife. Denise for her part seemed oblivious to this, fawning all over both me and Michael as if she hadn't spent the last eight hours fucking him.

Edith and I acted as if nothing had transpired as if we hadn't been driven out of our own bedroom by an incredibly erotic display of lust and passion performed by our respective spouses. As the day wore on and Edith and I actually enjoyed ourselves with little playful kisses, little tickles that would sometimes turn into wrestling, and other sexual acts of actually fondling each other, I thought I saw Denise getting a little miffed. I think she was beginning to realize that sharing love in a physical way could be done by more than just one party in a relationship. About halfway through the day she pulled off her bikini bottom and nature had its way and Michael's draining semen coated her exposed labia. She even took her finger and dipped it into his leaking semen and put it to her lips, but when she offered it to Michael he turned away. He knew he was in trouble so he didn't want to aggravate the circumstances any further. He knew he had just spent the last eight hours fucking Denise in a way that he had heretofore reserved for his wife Edith and he also knew he had cuckolded me, a friend, by doing something way more intimate than just plain sexual release or exploration.

Denise, bless her, continued to behave impishly. Entertaining interested strangers especially the men with large cocks like Michael's. In the surf if a nude man bumped into her she would put a hand on his hip or chest and let it linger a while as she would flirt with that person. She enjoyed being photographed in the nude with other men and women and had ratcheted up her sensuality by volunteering to sit on a man's lap for a photo of that "beautiful, blond American girl". And if she felt an erection developing underneath her butt, she even joked with some of the men about coming to see her later on. I still loved her madly but she was just incorrigible. The sexual playfulness I didn't mind; it's what made Denise who she now was. But what she had done last night where she had given herself body and soul to Michael had hurt me. And what Michael had done to Edith had hurt her. Edith and I continued to treat each other as newly intimate lovers. On one hand we wanted to stick it in Denise's and Michael's eyes but on the other hand we were really starting to feel like soul mates. There was serious affection for this beautiful, dark English woman growing in my heart, and Edith was looking longer into my eyes and kissing me a little longer, holding my hand a little longer, and wrapping her arm around my waist so we were hip to hip like a true couple whenever we walked side by side.

During the day it was Edith, who realizing that sexual stimulation was allowed on the beach in full view of others at the beach on Agde, decided to ratchet it up a notch. I was lying in the sun and the sun had aroused my penis so it became thicker and longer although not fully erect. Denise and Michael were in the surf playing surf Frisbee with some other bathers. Edith, who was lying next to me, straddled her leg over my hips and before I knew it she had guided the head of my cock up inside of her with her hand. The liquid warmth was fantastic and I immediately stiffened. "That's the reaction I want from my man," she kissed me on the lips and rested her head back down on my chest. We just laid there nude and joined at the hips. Because Edith's legs were spread wide across my thighs anyone passing by would see my pink penis lodged in her vagina. After some initial nervousness and after having no one come up and reprimand us we stayed this way. It made us warm all over to be coupled like this on the beach in full view of all those passing by. To me it was as if I was saying, "Here is my lover. Isn't she beautiful? Don't you just love the beautiful dark color and shape of her female lips as they enfold my pink penis inside of her?"

And for Edith it was if she were demonstrating, "Doesn't my man's beautiful cock look so magnificent filling my pussy." And when she would wriggling her hips on me, she was showing, "And oh yes, and it feels so good!!" Whenever Edith would move I would end up sliding inside of her vagina and she would look up at me, grin, and then kiss me, saying, "Mark, I absolutely have never done this with Michael or any other man, and I am loving it."

I'd kiss her face or forehead and respond, "Me neither," and hug her tight to me. I soon noticed that other couples had taken the hint and we're soon locked together either like we were or in other positions. No one was overtly fucking. They were enjoying the warm, somewhat romantic sensation of being joined at the hips. A gay couple even coupled with one's cock slid up his lover's rectum; they cuddled against each other. "Look, Edith, I do believe that you have started a new trend at Agde."

"Hmmm, Mark, I'd like you to spoon me like some of the other couples. I want your strong arms wrapped around me and your penis between my legs from behind." So we shifted and again Edith positioned my penis so it slid up inside of her. We dozed off under the canopy until Denise and Michael returned.

As the day progressed we all relaxed and enjoyed ourselves at the beach, back in town, and finally at dinner. At each of these places all four of us were completely nude, except Denise, who didn't want to leave semen stains on the restaurant seats so she slipped her bikini bottom back on when we went in. It was odd; the French waiter remarked to Denise that she didn't need to wear that in there. She smilingly declined however.

Having heard from several folks about a great jazz club we all returned to our hotel, put on some casual clothing because the club being outside of the Naturist Village was not clothing optional and had a great night of music, drink and friendship. As the night ended we all headed back to the hotel a little tipsy. Earlier Edith had reminded me to consume two more capsules.

When we got back to the hotel Edith announced that she would like to keep the sleeping arrangements as they had been the night before. Denise and Michael feeling guilty about how boldly they had spent the night before in an almost constant state of arousal looked stunned. But before they could react Edith, tugging my hand, said, "Mark, let's take a shower mark; I want us to be clean from the sea and sand tonight."

"Sure, Edith, you betcha'," I said as lightly and as matter of fact as I could. In my mind Edith and I had become a couple. She was my wife and I was her husband...at least for tonight, but maybe longer. We headed for the bathrooms, stripped and started up the shower.

My goodness Edith's chocolate brown body with her breasts heavier and rounder than Denise's and tipped with jet black nipples that always stuck out, the perfect shape of her hips, the flatness of her hairless belly, the African roundness of her booty, the muscular shapeliness of her thighs and calves, the broad, large lipped smile and laughing brown eyes of her beautiful, soft face, and the wiry mass of jet black hair tied back from her face were all beautiful to my eyes. I got an instant erection just marveling at Edith as she wet down her naked body and released her mass of black hair from the tie holding it back.

I stepped forward and kissed my African princess almost hurting the both of us because my erection was so stiff. That stuff in the capsules sure worked; I had the hardest erection I'd ever had and because my penis was so engorged and stretched so tight it seemed longer and thicker than before. However it hurt a little to bend it off point and the engorged purple head of my penis poked Edith in the belly. "Oh baby," she cooed, "I see you're already glad to see me." She giggled grasped the shaft of my cock and stroked it a few times. Normally I would have jumped at the sensation, but the sensation was dulled. Again that stuff in the capsules seemed to be working. I pondered giving Edith an incredible night of erotic passion.