Dream Lover Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd welcome an opportunity to blow you on a regular basis," she replied, "especially under circumstances that wouldn't be considered cheating."

"Truth be told," I continued, "even if I did show up just to get my cock sucked, I doubt I could leave without more."

"I'm going to do everything I can," she said, "to get you into my dreams regularly."

"And I'm going to do everything I can," I replied, "to get into your dreams regularly."

She crawled up beside me again and I knew I had to get her close to dozing off again. When she was getting there, I convinced her to get dressed again as I did, as well. Once she was dressed and under the covers and pretty much as I'd found her, I waited and, when she was dozing off, I disappeared and was sitting back in front of my computer screen. Before I headed home for the day, however, we were already exchanging flirty messages online.

12