Flirting With The Visitor, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, definitely. The more I get of him and the rest of your friends, the better." Melody said with innuendo, but James just took it as kindness.

Melody untwined her arms from around her boyfriend's neck and let him get back to making food. She walked up behind him and slipped her arms around his stomach, holding on to him affectionately.

"So, what time are you at Uni today?" She asked into his shoulder.

"After I've had this. You?" James answered, and Melody unlinked her arms and came to stand beside him.

"This afternoon. I have a lot planned for today. But I'll be happy to come home to you later." She said warmly.

James gave her an affectionate smile before he carried on making his food.

Just then the pair of them heard the door to the lounge open, and a moment later a tired-looking Lincoln walked through into the kitchen. He was wearing a baggy t-shirt and loose pants, with nothing on his feet. His hair was sticking up everywhere, but he still looked as gorgeous as ever.

Melody smiled deeply as she saw him, and her mind went back to lying underneath him, watching him above her as he drove his massive cock into her hard and fast. Her pussy tingled once more, and she leaned against James affectionately.

"Morning, sleepy head." She greeted him cutely, her eyes flashing as he looked over to her, a small, impish smile creeping onto his beautiful face.

"Hey, you." He replied a little too familiarly, then looked at James as Melody's boyfriend looked over his shoulder, "Hey, man."

"You look as shattered as Mel. What were you two doing all night?" James asked amusedly, and Melody felt her stomach flutter.

"Oh, I just entertained your girlfriend all night. I don't think she expected me to stay up as long as I did. But I think she enjoyed herself." Lincoln answered, with a smirk at her.

Melody laughed softly and leaned more against James.

"You're right. I didn't think anyone could stay up as long as you did. But it was fun. Definitely want to do it again soon. A lot more, in fact. Today, even." She replied mischievously, her boyfriend not seeing the glinting in her large, hazel eyes as she looked at his best friend.

"Well, we've got all night tonight. Shouldn't be out long today, and we can have some fun when we get back." James said, thinking he knew what the two illicit lovers were talking about.

"Oh, yeah, you're at Uni today, aren't you?" Lincoln asked as he leaned against the doorframe.

Melody's eyes travelled up his fit body while James couldn't see her face.

"Yeah. Mel, too. What are you going to do with yourself all day?" James asked, as he plated his food then turned around to lean against the counter.

"Oh, I'll find something to do." Lincoln replied.

"You can keep me company until I go to Uni." Melody chimed in, with hidden meaning, and both guys looked at her. "I mean, I don't have to be there until this afternoon. So, we can find something to do together. You showed me the best time last night, so I'm sure you can do it again today."

Lincoln's eyes took on his smile, and James looked at her with a pleased expression.

"Are you sure? I don't want to make you late for your classes." Lincoln asked playfully.

Melody gave him a coy smile, before she suddenly had a great idea.

"Well, you could always cum with me...to Uni. No one is going to mind you being at a lecture. And I'm sure you'll have fun." She replied insinuatingly.

Lincoln took a moment to catch on to her tone. He didn't understand what she had in mind, but he knew what she was playing at.

"Are you sure?" He asked gently.

"Yeah. It'll be fun. And you can see what I get up to all day." She replied sweetly.

"Sounds like you two will have a fun day." James chimed in, not knowing what his girlfriend had planned for his best friend. But then, neither did Lincoln.

"I'll take good care of your best friend, babe. Just like I did last night. We'll have a lot of fun when you get back tonight." Melody said to him warmly, and Lincoln hid a smirk.

"That's settled then." James replied, then glanced at his food before looking to Melody. "You want some?"

Melody looked at the plate then smiled impishly at her boyfriend.

"I am full from last night. Lincoln shared a lot with me after you went to bed. I don't think I could fit any more in me right now." She said lovingly, feeling the cum in her belly and pussy.

James nodded, thinking he understood, and Lincoln grinned behind his hand. Then, when James had finished, the three of them then headed into the lounge, James carrying his food, and sat down in the same places they had been in the night before. Melody couldn't help but feel a rush flow through her as she saw her boyfriend sit in his chair where his best friend had so ruthlessly fucked her in the night before.

"This chair's getting a little rickety." James said as he shimmied around in the chair. It squeaked and creaked a little. Melody hid an amused smile as she thought that she and Lincoln had broken the chair.

"We'll have to get you a new one." She said playfully, and Lincoln laughed secretively.

For a little while the three of them watched TV, as James ate his breakfast and they talked and joked. Melody often glanced between her boyfriend and his best friend. Lincoln didn't act any different today than he had around James the whole time he had been there. Melody had to hand it to him, he knew how to pretend like he hadn't had sex with his best friend's girl all night!

Towards her, Lincoln acted the same as he had too. That meant he smiled and flirted with her, but he didn't show that he had finally fucked her. Although he did place his hand on her thigh as all three of them talked. James didn't seem to notice, like he hadn't the other times, but Melody felt a thrill rush through her.

She loved James but seeing him after she had let his best friend fuck her, and cum in her, unprotected, just turned the beautiful brunette on. She could feel Lincoln's cum in her pussy as she sat and talked sweetly to her unaware boyfriend. She could still remember the feeling of Lincoln's thick, naked cock stretching and filling her pussy like she had never been before. Still feel it sliding in and out of her rapidly as he fucked her all around the house.

Melody crossed her legs to keep herself from squirming, and just enjoyed the conversation. She couldn't wait to get Lincoln alone again. Oh, she was too fucked out to have sex with him again so soon. Her pussy was sore from the amount of raw sex she had had only a few hours ago. But she had other things in mind for today...and they made her lips curve lusciously.

Finally, after a little while, James stood up.

"Time for me to go." He announced, before he took his plate through into the kitchen.

Lincoln squeezed her thigh and gave her a very interested, and smug, look, but couldn't do any more before James walked back into the room.

"Want me to get anything for tonight?" Melody's sweet boyfriend asked as he came to stand in the middle of the room.

"I'm sure we can find what we need today, babe." Melody replied, and gave Lincoln a sneaky smirk.

James nodded, then headed upstairs to get changed.

The moment her loving boyfriend left the room, Lincoln turned to her and mashed his lips against hers. Melody could still hear James walking up the stairs as she slipped her tongue into his best friend's mouth and kissed him back. They made out passionately for a moment before Lincoln broke the kiss and leaned back.

"God, it's good to see you again. You look incredibly hot, as always." He said as he looked her over.

Melody smiled, pleased, and looked back at him.

"I think you got enough of looking at me last night." She teased, then laughed.

"I could never get enough of looking at you, Mel." Lincoln replied, gently pulling the front of her tank-top down with one finger to get a look at her impressive cleavage.

"Well, we have the whole day yet. And who knows what James won't see tonight." She said playfully.

"I can't wait." Lincoln responded cheekily, then drew his hand back from her chest. "So, what do you have in mind to keep me entertained at your lecture?"

Melody smirked secretively.

"You'll have to wait and see. But I think you'll enjoy it." She said back to him amusedly.

Lincoln gave her a mischievous look.

"I hope they don't mind a lot of noise." He said cockily, and Melody's smirk deepened.

"You kind of wore me out last night, so I'll need time before we do that again." She replied as she reached to squeeze the bulge in his pants.

"Not used to it from James?" Lincoln asked her smugly, and Melody shook her head slightly.

"That's your best friend you're talking about. My boyfriend. Who I love." She replied with mock sternness.

Lincoln just grinned at her and ran his hand on her smooth leg.

"Well, you'll have to get used to it. From now on, more than just me will want to keep you entertained." He teased, and Melody felt a thrill pass through her.

She had forgotten she had said, and meant, that last night. It turned her on even more at the thought of it.

"Well, we'll see what happens. Won't we?" She replied playfully.

Lincoln and Melody sat talking mischievously for a little while, until James came back downstairs a few minutes later. Melody felt warmth pass through her as she lovingly looked at her boyfriend and stood up.

Sliding one arm around his waist, she gave him a light peck on the lips before she turned to look at Lincoln once more.

"Alright, time for me to go. You two have fun today. I'll see you both when I get back." James said to them warmly.

"You have fun too today, babe." Melody replied as she kissed his cheek. "I'm sure me and your best friend will find something to keep us entertained while you're gone."

James smiled at her, and Lincoln smirked at them both, then Melody was walking her boyfriend to the front door.

Lincoln jumped up behind them and came with them, standing behind Melody as she held the door. Kissing James sweetly once more, Melody whispered 'I love you' to him. James smiled beautifully and said the same to her, and then he was walking away. Melody waved goodbye to her sweet, caring boyfriend.

Once James had headed out, Melody closed the door and turned, leaning against it as she looked up at her boyfriend's tall best friend.

"Well, we have the house to ourselves." She said playfully as she looked up at Lincoln's beautiful face. "Whatever shall we do until we have to go to Uni?"

Lincoln slid his hands onto her slender waist and moved closer to her.

"I have a few ideas." He responded impishly. Melody bit her bottom lip.

"Oh, yeah? You have ideas for your best friend's girlfriend, do you, baby?" She asked teasingly as she leant with her hands flat against the door. She loved calling Lincoln 'baby' now. It turned her on and made her feel like a dirty, cheating slut.

Lincoln grinned at her, and Melody felt her stomach and pussy flutter.

"It's called 'yours and James' bed'." He said mischievously.

Melody's cum-filled pussy tingled harder.

"While I would LOVE you to fuck me in mine and James' bed, 'best friend', like I said, I am a little too sore to take your big cock again so soon." She replied playfully, as she raised her fingers to trace along his jaw. "So, I guess you're going to have to find some other way to entertain your best friend's girlfriend for a while. What I have in mind for today will be enough to take care of what you have left in your balls after last night."

"I don't need to have sex with you to enjoy being with you, Mel. But I look forward to seeing what you have in mind later." Lincoln said, almost affectionately.

Melody smiled deeply, her stomach fluttering at what she intended to do that day. It would just be the start after last night.

Taking a hold of Lincoln's hand, she led him back towards the lounge.

"Let's see what we can get up to today, then." She teased as she walked backwards into the room.

Oh, today would be fun. But Melody and Lincoln had no idea just what would happen soon. Melody had gone from a faithful, loving girlfriend to a cheating slut. But the night before was just the beginning. What was to come of it, neither expected.

----To Be Continued...----