Girl Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna walked over to the sofa and stood directly in front of Alex and me. "I hope you approve, Sir," she whispered.

As I smiled, Anna slowly spun around full circle "Alex, do you like me this way?"

Alex was speechless. She took Anna's hand and pulled her down on the sofa between us. I kissed Anna on the lips fervently. Anna kissed back and darted her tongue deep in my mouth. I put my hand on her knee and gently ran it up and down her thigh. Alex casually played with Anna's hair as we enjoyed our wine. We talked more about the impending pool party and I wanted a report on the progress of the invitations. Alex let me know that three girls had already agreed to attend. Two of the girls were from my top three list: one blonde and the redhead. I told them to keep at it until they got all six to attend.

Suddenly, Alex stood up and took Anna by the hand and pulled her to her feet. "You are driving me crazy," Alex declared as she pulled off Anna's baby doll top and let it fall to the floor.

My daughter took Anna in her arms and kissed her lips madly. I could hear them moaning as their lips smacked with each kiss. Alex dropped to her knees and pulled off Anna's thong, revealing a clean-shaven pussy, already moist. Anna kicked the thong aside and stepped out of her sandals as Alex stood up. The girls embraced, arms entwined, not caring that I was observing them.

"I love you so much, darling," Anna whispered.

"I love you too, baby," Alex sighed.

Alex nibbled Anna's ear playfully, causing Anna to arch her back and gasp. Needless to say, my cock was rock hard now. I loved watching these two beauties embracing each other. My programming was working perfectly.

"Do a good job getting those girls here for the party Saturday. The more girls you recruit, the more time you two will have for each other."

"Yes Sir!" They both replied in unison.

Before I knew it. Alex was undressed as well. She took Anna by the hand and led her upstairs. I didn't mind because I could join in whenever I wanted. I sat downstairs and enjoyed the rest of my glass of wine as I listened to the sounds of lovemaking wafting down from above.

I undressed in the den and walked upstairs to find the girls in Anna's room. Alex had her head buried in Anna's crotch. Anna's beautiful face was contorted in ecstasy as my daughter licked her pussy furiously. I wasn't about to let Alex have all the fun so I grabbed her hair and pulled her away from Anna. I knelt between Anna's legs and jammed my swollen cock deep inside her. I rammed my cock deep inside her with one savage thrust. Anna's shrill scream filled the room. I loved seeing her sweet face contort in pain as I humped her hard.

I rode that sweet little girl hard. I had no concern for her feelings now. I was an animal fulfilling my lust. I pounded her harder and harder. Anna's cries of pain now tinged with moans of intense pleasure. I felt her body shudder with her climax and her pussy felt wetter. My cock slid easier now and I pounded her like a jackhammer. I couldn't wait to get my seed insider that pretty little girl. I put my hands on her shoulders to pin her tightly to the mattress as I humped her harder and harder. I felt the pre cum swell up into my cock. I loved knowing in a moment, my seed would flood her tight, young womb. I didn't have long to wait. Jet after jet of my hot, potent seed flooded Anna's pussy. Only now did I notice Alex lying on her side right next to Anna My daughter was sucking on one of Anna's tits and moaning softly.

At last I pulled my spent cock out of Anna. I was not about go to sleep with my dick caked in semen and vaginal fluid so I ordered my daughter to clean me with her mouth. She dutifully did as I directed and we all fell asleep quickly.

The next few days passed quickly. I spent most of the mornings at my office at the university. I had to make an accounting of my research, which meant I had to supply a stream of legitimate, verifiable data. In reality, I worked almost as hard dummying up data for my cover story as I did with my actual research. Oh well, it was a necessary evil. I had a great thing going back at the ranch and I wasn't about to let some nerd on an oversight committee ruin what I spent years building.

When I got home each evening, Alex and Anna were usually in each other's arms. I loved the sight of those two beauties hugging and kissing each other. I encouraged their displays of affection but I forbid them from making love to each other without my permission.

After dinner Thursday night, I sat the girls down in the den to get an update on the party Saturday. To my delight, five of the six girls planned to attend, including all of my top three choices. I had the girls go upstairs to pleasure each other. I needed time alone in the basement to set up the treatment programs for the new girls who were going to attend the party.

Saturday morning, I got up early. I was too excited to sleep. My heart raced in anticipation of meeting each of the girls and making my selections before I lured them one by one down to the basement to take control of them.

Around noon, the doorbell rang and Alex answered it. Two girls arrived together. Heather, a brunette with long, shapely legs and Lauren, the red head from my top three were ushered inside. Both girls wore short shorts and sandals. I was introduced as Alex's father and I tried hard to be polite but uninterested. I needed to observe each girl and evaluate her beauty and personality. The pool party was a stroke of genius because I could see each girl in a bikini .

Within an hour, all five girls had arrived. They were all out by the pool. Some were swimming, some lounging and chatting away. I spent most of my time looking at them through binoculars from an upstairs window overlooking the pool. Congratulated myself for choosing my candidates well. I was convinced all my top three were suitable. In addition to Lauren the red head, Lindsay was the tall blonde with the long, slim legs and Peggy was the shorter blonde with the big tits and thick but shapely legs.

I joined the ladies and casually walked over to Alex and pulled her aside for a moment. I instructed her to get Lauren aside and tell her to come inside for a moment. I went down to the basement to wait for Alex and Lauren. I didn't have long to wait. .I heard their sandals clacking on the basement stairs.

"This looks spooky, Alex. What's down here I need to see?" Lauren asked.

"Wait, you're gonna love it, girl. Just you wait and see!"

The girls came around the corner and I saw that Lauren was startled to see me standing there next to my apparatus. I began telling Lauren about my research as Alex grabbed the ball gag from under a towel and quickly approached from behind. I grabbed Lauren's wrists tightly as Alex deftly secured the gag to Lauren's mouth. I picked up Lauren and set her down on the table and Alex and I quickly secured all the restraints to immobilize our red- headed captive.

After the mapping process, the visor and headphones were positioned and the programming commenced. I spoke the subliminal commands into the microphone as the ultrasound nozzles went to work on Lauren's brain. I had time now to admire her beauty. Her legs were perfectly shaped and her flat tummy rose up to a pair of nicely shaped breasts that heaved up and down slightly under the restraints. Her face was peppered with freckles in a way that accented her fine features. Yes, Lauren was perfect. Soon, I would be the only man she would ever care about.

Peggy was next and Lindsay followed a little while later. I had all three of my choices now under my control. The conditioning always took several hours to take hold even though I was able to make them unconcerned about being forced onto the treatment table.

I came back out to the pool to run the barbeque and also to observe the girls. The conditioning went well and the other two girls who weren't conditioned had no clue what happened. Around sundown, all five girls left and Alex, Anna and I were alone again.

"Girls, good job, both of you. Tomorrow, our circle will grow to six, when Peggy, Lauren and Lindsay arrive. I expect you two to be good role models and welcome them and teach them the house rules, understand?"

"Yes Sir," Each girl replied in unison.

Sunday was the most incredible day of my life. All three girls arrived together and Anna and Alex met them at the door. Alex showed them to their rooms. Peggy was assigned to Anna's room; they would sleep in the same queen-sized bed. Lindsay and Lauren would share a bed in the spare room downstairs. Alex would sleep with me unless I was entertaining one or more of the other girls.

I now had five attractive, sexy young girls under my control. Peggy was the youngest was eighteen and Lauren the oldest at twenty. I was the luckiest man on Earth and I intended to take full advantage.

"Alex, I want all of you girls downstairs in my study in five minutes."

She nodded agreement and I went down to my study to await my girls. In five minutes, all five girls were lined up in front of my desk.

"Girls, it's really nice to have you all here. All of you, take off your clothes, now!" I ordered. Each girl dutifully removed her clothes and let them fall to the floor at their feet. I was treated to the sight of five naked girls, all completely submissive to me.

"I assure you, you are all completely under my control. You find happiness only in fulfilling my desires."

"Yes Sir!" All five replied in unison.

12