Mom's Bed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me all the way in!" I demanded. Rhonda's eyes were on fire as I directed her mouth farther and farther down the length of my cock. "Look at me while you do it!" Her eyes locked with mine and I groaned. I lost it as soon as I felt her nose burying itself in the pubic hair above my cock. My cum gushed forth with surprising strength, but Rhonda swallowed every drop.

"You're very good at that," I heard someone say to Rhonda from the doorway. It was my mother. Rhonda looked at me, not sure how to react. I was too spent to care. I saw her shrug to herself.

"Thanks," Rhonda said. The two looked at each other and I was surprised to see my mother nod her head. She seemed to read something in Rhonda's expression. Mom looked and me and smiled sadly.

"I'm glad," my mother said. "This is the way it should be. I just helped your sister back to her bed. She needs her sleep and I was tossing and turning for some reason. I'll leave you two to it." I frowned as my mom slipped back out the door.

"What's wrong?" Rhonda asked once we were alone.

"Nothing," I sighed.

"Brian, please don't do that." Rhonda said, facing me. "You know how I feel about you and I don't want you to keep secrets from me. What's bothering you?" I looked at her and hesitated before shaking my head. It not like Rhonda wouldn't guess.

"Mom was the one who left nail marks on my back," I said, watching her reaction carefully. Rhonda just nodded in acceptance. "That was our first time together, but we've been together a lot since."

"She's very beautiful," Rhonda said.

"Yes," I agreed, thinking about a lot of things. "Mom really enjoys our time together, but she doesn't think it's right."

"How did you two end up together?" Rhonda asked. "Did you force her? That first night."

"Yes and no," I frowned. "Mom came home unexpectedly and I was asleep in her bed. She climbed in without realizing I was there."

"And that made you decide to sleep with her?"

"Actually," I grinned. "It was dark and I thought it was you."

"That's interesting," she smiled. "What happened next?"

"Well, by the time I realized the truth I was too horny to stop," I admitted. "And mom was drunk and in enough need not to be thinking clearly."

"Does your mom get drunk often?" Rhonda asked. I could see why she would think that.

"No, not really," I laughed. "She quit her job that day."

"What happened next?"

"Well, I let mom know it was me," I answered.

"After you were inside of her," Rhonda said knowingly. I shrugged. I couldn't very well deny it. She laughed.

"I'd made her cum and was in desperate need of my own relief," I explained. "Mom fought against me, but I refused to let her up."

"Was that when you realized you like to be in control?" Rhonda asked.

"Oh, I've pretty much always known it, but that was the first time that I went as far as I did," I sighed. I felt a need to explain. "It wasn't like with Megan. Mom didn't really want me to stop. She just thought that as my mother she should do the right thing. My mother is old fashioned and thinks that good girls shouldn't do certain things."

"But she likes them," Rhonda smiled. "And likes to be forced into doing them."

"Exactly," I said, surprised she understood. "It seems I'm like my father in that way."

"Are there any other family secrets I should know about?" Rhonda asked. "Like did you sleep with your sister Lisa too?"

"And my cousin Gloria." That seemed to surprise her.

"Lisa and Gloria?" she asked rhetorically. "You have been a busy."

"It's all a very recent thing."

Rhonda smiled briefly, but then grew serious. "And that's why what happened with Megan threw you. It makes sense. You're still finding out what interests you and what doesn't."

"I guess."

"You still haven't told me what's wrong," Rhonda said gently. She was looking at me expectantly.

"Did you see my mom's expression when she left?" I asked in reply. "She could tell that we cared for each other just by looking at us. Mom was happy that I found someone I could love who could loved me in return."

"Only?" Rhonda prompted, knowing there was more.

"Only mom's been saying from the start that what happened between us was temporary," I sighed. "And I'm pretty sure that it's over now."

"Do you want it to be over?"

I looked at Rhonda carefully, not sure what to say. She wasn't like other girls. I wasn't sure what the right answer was so I decided to go with the truth.

"Not really," I replied. "But you're more than worth it."

"Thanks," she smiled. "Of course, if you don't truly want it to be over, then you do realize it's not, right?"

"Yeah, I do," I said. "But maybe letting it go is for the best."

"I hope not," Rhonda grinned. "Like I said, your mom is beautiful. I wouldn't mind sharing you with her."

"You wouldn't?" I asked in surprise.

"Brian," Rhonda laughed. "You really are an odd one. I don't think you understand the extent of what I'm capable of. I'm yours. I'd do anything you want because you want it. Like I said, maybe that's Megan's fault, but the bottom line is that I am the way I am. Your pleasure brings me pleasure."

"Plus, you want my mom," I smiled slowly, causing her to laugh again.

"Of course," Rhonda replied. "And Lisa and Gloria."

"Hmm," I said thoughtfully. "Lisa for sure, but I'm not sure about Gloria." My problem with my cousin was Bobby. I'd shared Lisa with him, but could I do it with Rhonda? I wasn't sure. Maybe in time.

"Whatever you want," she shrugged. I looked at her and her eyes met mine. "I'm serious. Whatever you want."

"Hmm," I said with a slow smile. "In that case, I think I'd like to finish what we started."

"My pleasure," Rhonda smiled. "How do you want me?"

"In my mother's bed," I replied. "With mom there watching."

"More than watching I hope," Rhonda replied, her smiling turning into a grin. "Is your mom into girls?"

"I think she'd like to try it. Lisa's a little more reticent."

"Let's go," Rhonda said, getting off my bed and standing, waiting for me to join her. She was smiling sexily as she stood there completely naked. I was tempted to pull her back down. Rhonda could tell and it was obvious that she'd let me if I wanted to. I stood and took her hand.

"This should be interesting," I laughed, leading her down the hall and to my mother's room. I opened the door and led Rhonda in.

"Brian, what..." mom began, but stopped when she saw Rhonda with me. Mom froze, clearly at a loss. She was in her bed with the covers up and she grasped them tightly.

"Rhonda, go kiss my mother," I said. My new girlfriend smiled and moved to the bed.

"Wait! What are you... No!" mom cried, but Rhonda took my mom's face in her hands and kissed her. Mom pushed her away, but not before their lips touched. I climbed into mom's bed and grabbed her. I kissed her roughly. She fought me at first, but I was used to it and with mom I knew what she really wanted. Rhonda got in bed on the other side of my mother.

"Remember mom, you're mine!" I growled as we finally broke apart. "And I want to share you with Rhonda."

"But we can't! It's wrong!" mom cried.

"Why? Because I'm a girl?" Rhonda asked. "Come on, this can't be worst than what you and Brian are doing already. That's incest and he loves it. He says you do too, although you don't often admit it."

"I can't!" mom cried.

"You can," I disagreed. "And you will. Mom, I care for Rhonda and I think she's going to be around a long time."

"And I feel the same way about your son," Rhonda smiled. "It doesn't make a lot of sense, but honestly not much in my life has. All I know is that your son is the first person I've ever truly felt this way about. I've given myself to him completely, just like you have."

"I have not!" my mom cried. "Brian took me!"

"And you loved it," Rhonda smiled sexily. "I understand. I like that too, but we're not talking about me. We're talking about you. Tell me that what Brian did was really against your will?"

"I can't!" mom cried.

"That's good," Rhonda smiled, leaning toward my mother and kissing her briefly. "He loves you and if he had it would seriously have upset him. You gave yourself to him. Perhaps kicking and screaming about how wrong it was, but in the end it's the same thing. You love the idea of fucking your son. You love how he feels inside of you."

"No!" mom cried, but it was more in denial of how she felt, not with what Rhonda was saying.

"Yes," Rhonda said confidently. "Admit it. Right now all you can think of is Brian's long, hard cock inside of you."

"You're wrong!" mom insisted. Rhonda smiled and reached under the covers. Her hand found my mother's soaked pussy. I could smell mom's excitement at the covers shifted.

"No, I'm not," Rhonda said, moving her hand under the covers.

"Stop! What are you doing to me?" mom groaned.

"Bringing you pleasure," Rhonda smiled seductively. My mother turned to me.

"Brian, stop her!" she cried. "Please!"

"But mom, you clearly like what she's doing," I smiled, pulling her by her chin until our lips met. Mom kissed me passionately despite her denials. I broke the kiss after a short time.

"But it's wrong! I'm your mother and she's your girlfriend," mom gasped. "We shouldn't be doing this!"

"Wow! I can tell why she gets to you so much," Rhonda interjected, looking at me. "Typically, I'm submissive, but your mother is bringing out the few controlling tendencies I have!"

"Just so long as you remain mine," I smiled, kissing Rhonda and reaching over my mother, squeezing my new girlfriend's tits roughly.

"Always!" Rhonda gasped between kisses, and then added, "Squeeze harder please!" I did as she asked and continued to kiss her. I was sure I was bruising her lips as well as her breasts, but Rhonda loved every second of it. The room was filled with more than just the smell of my mother's excitement. I dropped one hand to Rhonda soaked pussy and rubbed it. She spread her legs wider and took hold of my hand, trying to make me work her pussy harder.

"Yes!" Rhonda cried. "I'm close. Please! Finish me!"

"Not before my mother," I insisted. Rhonda looked at me with lust filled eyes and threw off the sheet covering my mother. She had two fingers buried in my mother and she was working them in and out unmercifully.

"Brian! Don't let her make me cum!" my mother cried.

"Why not?" I asked, looking back and forth between my mother and Rhonda. "Mom, you might one day be her mother in law. Wouldn't this be a great first memory?" Both my mother and Rhonda moaned. The both clearly like the idea. "Rhonda, give my mother something more to remember this day by."

"Anything you want," Rhonda said, looking at me with a combination of love, lust and complete submission. It was more than a little intoxicating. "And everything you want." I pointed toward my mother's pussy. My girlfriend understood immediately.

"Wait!" mom cried. "What are you doing?"

I watched as Rhonda moved down between my mother legs and buried her face between mom's thighs. My mother gasped out. Her expression was one of complete shock and enjoyment. Her legs fell open as wide as they would go and mom took Rhonda's head in her hands and pulled. I watched Rhonda's tongue drive deep inside of my mother.

"So wrong!" my mother gasped. "But it feels so good!"

"It's your turn to control her," I whispered in mom's ear. "Make her give you pleasure!" My mother moved Rhonda's head roughly, forcing my girlfriend to lick all of her, not that Rhonda fought her.

"Oh Brian!" mom cried. "Her tongue...it's going to...oh Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

I watched as mom thrashed on her bed. She was completely lost in her orgasm. Rhonda continued to lick and take in as much of my mother's juices as she could gather. The whole time her eyes were locked with mine. I waited almost until my mom's orgasm was done, almost. I was in too much need. I pushed Rhonda away from my mother's pussy. I had planned on taking Rhonda, but mom's pussy beckoned me. It was throbbing in release and I couldn't pass it up. I got between her legs and pushed in with one long, hard stroke.

"Yes!" mom cried, rolling into another orgasm.

"Oh my God!" Rhonda gasped. "That's so hot! You're fucking your mother!"

"Her pussy is squeezing my cock!" I grunted. "I won't last long like this."

"Do it!" Rhonda cried. "Cum in your mother! Fill her!"

I lost it. I thrust in my mother as hard as I could. I held her hips roughly and drove deep over and over again. My cum exploded from my cock. I'm not sure if mom came again or if her last orgasm just continued, but she shivered and shook until I was completely spent.

"Now that I'd like to see again," Rhonda moaned, fingering herself. "You two are something else!"

"I'm sure that can be arranged," I smiled, rubbing my still hard cock up and down the length of mom's pussy.

"No Brian," mom said, but she sounded a lot calmer now. I looked down into her eyes. She wasn't saying she didn't want me to take her again, or that she thought it was wrong. Those might or might not be true, but mom was focused on Rhonda. "Take her. She wants you inside of her, and I want to watch you with her."

I looked at Rhonda and she smiled seductively. She was clearly ready. Her pussy was soaked as she continued to play with it. Her nipples were hard and waiting.

"Mom, get her ready for me while I recover," I said, shifting off of my mother. Her eyes grew slightly as Rhonda lay next to her. "I know you're tired, but I want you to taste her. I promise, you'll like it."

"I know," my mother said almost as if in a daze, but still she hesitated.

"Please mom," Rhonda said to my mother as if it were the most natural thing. "I want this. I want to feel your lips, your hands."

"You called me mom," my mother said in surprise. Even Rhonda seemed a bit shocked by her own words.

"It slipped out. I'm not even sure why. I hope you don't mind?" Rhonda asked in concern. My mother smiled slowly.

"No, I like it," mom said, kissing Rhonda on the lips.

It didn't take me long to recover as I watched the girl I was falling in love with and my mother kissing and touching each other. Rhonda was clearly comfortable with having sex with another woman, no surprise there, but mom was quickly learning how to please Rhonda as well. I smiled happily when my mom finally had her first taste of Rhonda's pussy. I'd known she was interested in trying it with another woman. I was glad that my girlfriend could help.

I was more than ready to join them, but they were really enjoying each other at the moment and I didn't want to ruin it. I smiled and remembered my first time with mom. It hit me suddenly that Lisa wasn't here for this and that she might be unhappy about it later. I stood and went to her room. She was sleeping. I woke her up with a kiss.

"What's going on?" Lisa smiled when I pulled away. I told her. She listened silently and frowned ever so slightly. In the end she shrugged, more to herself I thought. "You really like Rhonda, don't you?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"I thought so," she grinned. "You two were sending vibes out all night during that party a few weeks ago."

"Were we?" I asked in surprise.

"Oh don't worry little brother," she laughed. "You had no idea. She was Francis's girlfriend and you being you, I'm sure your subconscious did it's best to hide your interest even from yourself."

"Not entirely," I laughed along with her.

"Well, let go see what's happening," my sister sighed. We made our way down the hallway. I stopped at mom's door.

"Um Lisa," I said carefully. "Are you sure you want to come in? I mean, you're welcome and all, but you don't seem into other woman that much."

"We'll see," she shrugged, but then smiled and added, "Besides, there always you little brother."

"Count on it," I laughed, kissing her again. "In fact, maybe we need to stay out here a little longer."

"You think?" Lisa asked, biting her bottom lip.

"I know," I grinned pushing my sister against the wall.

It didn't take Lisa very long to become excited and I was still hard from watching mom and Rhonda. I lifted one of her legs to my shoulder and pushed my cock inside of her.

"Oh fuck!" Lisa gasped. "I definitely better start doing my gymnastics training again. I am not a human pretzel!" Yet, despite her words, she clearly liked what I was doing. I pushed in and out of my sister a few times. A moan from mom's bedroom interrupted my thoughts.

"I've changed my mind," I said suddenly, putting Lisa's leg back down and lifting her off the ground using both hands on her ass and upper thighs. My cock was still buried in my sister's pussy as I carried her into my mother's bedroom. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"See, I told you he'd be back with Lisa," mom smiled as she took a moment to stop her sixty-nine with Rhonda. Mom was on top. I couldn't see Rhonda, but based on mom's expression, my girlfriend hadn't bothered to stop what she was doing. She couldn't see us by the door anyway.

I carried Lisa to the bed and fell on top of her, refusing to pull out even for a moment. It would have been funny if everyone in the room wasn't close to release. Rhonda and Lisa's head were very close. My sister's eyes grew big as she watched my girl's mouth work our mother's pussy expertly. I caught Rhonda's eye and smiled. I not sure what she might have done in response, but mom lost it again at that moment and my girl was too busy licking and sucking to do anything else.

"Oh wow!"Lisa cried, watching mom's pussy throb up close.

"It looks amazing, doesn't it?" I asked as I continued stroking in and out of my sister's tight pussy.

"It tastes even better," Rhonda got out between licks.

"Does it? Really?" Lisa asked, and then blushed at her own question.

"Why don't you kiss Rhonda and find out?" I prompted. She wasn't really to taste the real thing, at least not yet. My sister didn't respond as she watched as mom finally stopped cumming. My mother shifted off of Rhonda and my girl sat up. Her lips glistened with mom's juices, but she didn't wipe them.

"Hi," Lisa said nervously.

"Hello," Rhonda said, moving closer. Her lips found my sister's and Lisa froze for a moment as Rhonda kissed her, but that didn't last long. She clearly liked mom's taste on my girl's lips. I'm sure my riding my sister at that moment helped at least a little. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths.

"Feel like tasting your girlfriend?" mom asked, sitting on the bed next to me. Her lips were still wet with Rhonda's cum. I pulled mom's mouth to mine roughly.

"Clearly a yes," Lisa laughed as she pulled away from Rhonda's kisses.

"How does it feel?" Rhonda asked, watching Lisa and me as I pushed in and out of my sister. "I haven't felt Brian inside of me yet."

"Well, that will never do," Lisa smiled, trying to shift out from under me.

"Not going to happen," I grinned, as I stopped kissing mom and held my sister down. "I want you to cum first, and then I'll take care of Rhonda."

"Saving the best for last?" my mother smiled.

"Hey!" Lisa cried, but she was laughing.

"Hurry," Rhonda said, despite laughing along with Lisa. "I need to feel you inside of me."

"Hey, I thought I was the bossy one here." I was just joking, but Rhonda didn't laugh. Instead, she looked at me oddly.

"You are," she said. I could tell that she was warring with a decision. She wanted to tell me something, but was afraid. I smiled at her, trying to let her know it was okay to tell me. She must have got the message. "I sometimes forget myself. If you think it's necessary, you can punish me. You can have your mother and sister's help if you'd like."

"Hmm," Lisa said. "Now that sounds interesting."

"Down girl," I said, thrusting into my sister harder, reminding her that I was the one in control. I can't say I didn't expect Rhonda's offer. Megan was clearly the type to involve pain in her domination.