My Kinky Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sssshhhh, Daddy." I said, calmly. "Be still and let me undress you."

Aunt Jane and I discussed this part several times. She gave me suggestions on what I could say if he resisted, and gave me some ideas how to get him to cooperate.

Again, I reached out for his belt, but he pushed my hands away again and looked over at Aunt Jane. "I told you there would be some changes this time." Aunt Jane said in a soft, clear voice, reaching up to rub her hand soothingly against his arm. "You promised me you would obey. You also promised me you would participate, and, you promised you'd accept and go along with the changes. I want you to keep your word, John."

Daddy looked at me and I held up the sheer bra I was going to dress him in. "Daddy, you have to be naked before I can put this on you. That's the rules, right?" I said, softly. "If you don't let me undress you, then we can't do the rest. It's as simple as that."

Daddy's eyes were full of confusion and I know he was resisting me, but, remembering one of Aunt Jane's suggestions, I reached up and put my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me. Then as quietly as I could, I whispered in his ear.

"Please let me do this for you, Daddy." I whispered. "You know you wouldn't act like this for Mom. Just let me be her for a while, that's all I'm asking."

I let go of his neck and right away reached out to his belt again. This time, he didn't move. It only took a few seconds to get his belt undone, and as soon as it was, I reached for the button on his jeans and popped it open.

By this time, Daddy had to realize it was my intention to strip him naked and dress him in the bra, just like Mom used to do. I can't even imagine what was going through his mind as I unbuttoned his jeans. Perhaps he was stunned at the thought of his own daughter seeing his cock, or maybe he was petrified at the thought of me seeing him in a bra, or any of the other humiliating situations we had planned for him.

Reaching for his zipper, I glanced up at him and our eyes met for just an instant. "We have so many exciting things planned for you, Daddy." I said in my sweetest voice. "We're going to warm you up just the way you like it, the same way it's always been done."

"Our bras will match." I continued, holding up the bra I was going to dress him in. "You'll look so cute in this one, and I even have some matching panties for you.... just like the ones I'm wearing."

"And you'll be milked, just like always." I said to him as I pulled his zipper down. "We're going to be very gentle with your milking, I promise we will, Daddy. Then, you'll have your little paddling, and I give you my word it won't be more than you can bear. I'll be right here with you the whole time. I'll hold your hand and kiss away all the hurt and shame -- I promise I will."

I tugged his jeans down just a little - now that the button was loose and his zipper was down, just to reinforce the point that I really was going to undress him. Then looking back up at him, I saw he was looking over at his sister, my Aunt Jane, and his face and neck were pink from the humiliation he was experiencing at the hands of his daughter.

Aunt Jane had warned me about what his reactions might be, and told me not to be deterred from my job of getting him undressed and into the bra. Impressing on me the importance of getting him naked right away, and then dressing him in only in a bra, she said it was a crucial part of the break down process.

So, remembering her instructions about being calm, gently countering any objections he might have and continuing my task of getting him naked, I reached up to unbutton his shirt as if I'd been doing it for years.

"I know," I said, continuing my lines, "it'll be difficult for you when we use the strap-on. That's such a compromising position for a man to be in, but, I'll be right next to you and I'll hold your penis while Aunt Jane goes first. When we switch, I'll go slow and be gentle until you get used to the cock in your butt."

Daddy shuddered when he heard me say that. I had just unbuttoned the last button and was reaching up to push his sport shirt off his shoulders when he shook. I looked up at his face and his eyes were closed and he looked unsteady as he stood in front of me. I quickly glanced at Aunt Jane and she nodded her head, as if to tell me to keep going, so that's what I did.

Reaching down to the hem of his undershirt, I started to pull it up, saying, "Then, after you're all warmed up, we're going to give you a nice warm bath and shave off all that nasty hair on your body. I'm looking forward to that, Daddy, because after we shave you, I'll get in with you and we'll take a shower together so I can wash you up. Just me and you, Daddy."

He looked down at me as I pulled his undershirt over his head. I smiled at him when he did and nodded my head. "That's right." I said, giggling. "I'll be naked, too, and you can look at me as much as you want. I'll even let you take my panties off me if you want to."

I reached for his hands, and holding them in mine, continued to smile up at him as I told him we'd finish in the bathroom by coating him from head to toe with Mom's favorite after bath lotion.

"Then," I said, "We have the cutest little girl clothes I've ever seen to dress you in. Aunt Jane found a place on the internet that makes little girl clothes in your size and we ordered underwear, jumpers, slips, a frilly dress, nighties..... even training bras. "

"And I several pairs of my own panties to give you." I said, squeezing his hands as I held them. "But," I paused to look him straight in the eyes and said, "none of that will happen unless you'll let me undress you and put you in this bra."

I held the bra up again and he looked down at it. I saw him swallow hard and he nodded a very faint nod, and I knew he had given in to me.

"We're almost ready to put the bra on you, Daddy." I said calmly. "All I need you to do is tell me you're ready to be naked."

"Just say your ready to be naked in front of your daughter and your sister, and I'll do the rest." I added.

"Now it's up to you." I whispered as I reached up to kiss him again on the lips. This time, he met my lips with his and when my mouth opened, his opened, too, and we finally had out first lover's kiss.

When our lips parted, I looked up at him and simply said, "Just say it, that's all you have to do."

Daddy opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He tried to clear his throat, but he couldn't even do that.

"It's okay." Aunt Jane said, stepping up next to me. "Take all the time you need, John."

Aunt Jane looked over to me and gave me a comforting smile, and when we both turned to look at Daddy, he was glancing back and forth at us for a few seconds and then he finally spoke.

"I'm ready to be naked in front of my daughter and my sister." Daddy answered, almost inaudibly. "I'm ready for you to put me in that bra."

As soon as he said it, a serious blush of pink spread across his chest, up his neck and across his face. But, I didn't want to act surprised so I leaned up and kissed his lips again very softly and reached down to his jeans.

It didn't take but a few seconds to push his jeans off his hips, past his thighs and down to his ankles. One by one, he picked up his feet and as he did, I pulled his jeans away and tossed them on top of his undershirt and sport shirt. Daddy's cock was obviously hard, pushing against the cotton fabric of his boxers. The fly in his boxers was gaping open due to the pressure of his erection, and through the gap, I could see his flesh.

"Go ahead." Aunt Jane said to me. "You know what to do."

This was the point where I wasn't sure if I could control myself. I'd thought about this exact instant time after time, wondering if I could really do what we planned. And my worry wasn't because I was afraid to do it, it was because in my mind, I wanted to deviate from our plan and do much, much more.

As if it was in slow motion, I kneeled in front of him and saw my hands reach out to the elastic waistband of his boxers and begin to pull them down. Aunt Jane was standing right there to ease the waistband away from his body, and as I watched, she reached inside his boxers and titled his hard cock up so I could slide his boxers down his thighs and pull them off.

When I lifted my head up, my face was less than a foot away from my father's majestic penis -- hard and full, and just as Aunt Jane predicted, the head of his cock was wet and slimy with his precum.

Then, following our script, I reached up with both my hands and grasped his shaft, one hand at the base and the other just below his cock head. Then, in unison, I began to gently squeeze him from base to tip, trying to squeeze out at least one drop of precum. Aunt Jane's finger was there to catch it, but I think she was just as surprised as I was when a large dribble of several drops of precum poured out from the tip of his cock.

I stopped squeezing immediately when I realized what was happening, and Aunt Jane did the best she could to keep the shiny drops of thick, clear precum from rolling off her finger.

Then, in keeping with our plan, she raised her finger to Daddy's mouth and pushed it between his lips and left it there for a few seconds. I could see them exchanging glances and before long, Daddy was sucking her finger and she was smiling that same sweet, loving smile I saw her with earlier.

We were supposed to stop at that point and I was to put the bra on him and then we were to have a hug together and he was to be moved to the couch for his milking. But, before I could stop myself, I leaned forward and put the head of his cock in my mouth and closed my lips around him. I heard him moan deeply as I gently sucked his cock head.

Keeping his cock head in my mouth, I looked up at Aunt Jane and at my father. Aunt Jane was smiling down at me, and I knew she wasn't mad at me for improvising when she reached for his cock shaft and started squeezing him from bottom to top. She was improvising, too, urging his precum down his shaft and into my mouth where I greedily sucked it out of him.

We did this for probably thirty seconds before she looked down at me and said, "I think we better not push him more than that, Sweetie." And as she pulled his shaft out of my mouth, she smiled and told me I could have more of his glorious cock later.

Standing in front of the two of them, it was now my turn to blush, and Aunt Jane giggled as my face turned red and my face felt hot. Sucking Daddy's cock in front of them wasn't in our plan, but I couldn't resist it. It was the first real, overtly sexual act between any of us, and I was a little embarrassed that my desires got the best of me, but, I was glad I'd done it. Daddy had seen his little girl suck his cock, and even thought it was just for a few moments, I'm sure he must have been affected to see his daughter's lips wrapped around his package.

But, I knew I had one more thing to do, and as I asked Daddy to hold his arms out, I slipped the bra on him and Aunt Jane moved behind him to fasten the hooks as I adjusted the fit and the shoulder straps.

When we were done, Daddy stood in front of us completely silent. His cock was straining out in front of him, with its purplish head pointing right at me.

I felt like I'd accomplished a momentous task, and it hadn't been that hard to do. It took some talking and some clever planning, but, Daddy was well on his way to being broken, and once his warm up was completed, Aunt Jane and I were going to give him the best seven days of his life.

I knew quite well I was going to have his sperm in all my holes -- my mouth, my pussy and even my ass. And my heart thumped in my chest with the promise that we would rain down so much love down on him, he'd be deliriously happy when the week was over.

To be continued...

12