Literotica.com
index : leden : TangledinYou : Biografie

Add to favorites

TangledinYou
( klik op de gebruikersnaam om een antwoord te versturen naar het lid. )
 BiografieToevoegingenFavorietenContact 
TangledinYou's Biografie:
Gender: Vrouw
Gewicht: Gemiddeld
Hoogte: Gemiddeld
Lokatie: 
Orientatie: Hetero
Geinteresseerd In: Niets
Status: Single
Rook: Nee
Drank: Nu en dan
Fetishes: Niets
Huisdieren: Niets
User Number: 962913
Member Since: March 25, 2008
Laatst Aangepast: July 23, 2014
Sommige woorden van TangledinYou:

7/18/14: I'm sorry guys. I have to take down my stories sooner than I had hoped because someone stole the first 7 chapters of Loose Ends and uploaded them to Amazon under my name for 2.99. I am fully editing Gabriel and Loose Ends and will put the story on Amazon when it's done, so this isn't goodbye. It's more like I will see you in a bit, and when you read again you will see new scenes and better writing.

I want to thank you all a million times from the bottom of my heart for this amazing journey you've taken with me. First with Sunday, then with Gabriel and then with Loose Ends. Your comments made me smile, cry, they soothed me during hard times, they gave me faith in my writing when I wondered if I ever would write again, and they have warmed my heart. You all are amazing. You're eloquent, brilliant, lovely, sweet, badass readers, and you took the time out of your day to comment and vote for my work. I don't take the stories down lightly, and in a big way it makes me sad to do it before I was ready to, and that's because of you. You've been so good to me, and I hope that as I journey forward into publishing, I can be just as good to you. Thank you from the bottom of my big mushy fucking heart. lol. Thank you.

7/9/14: My author website is up and running guys! Check out KaiaBennett.com for all the latest news on my writing. And thank you so much for everything. It's because I have such awesome readers like you that I even needed a website. From the first chapter of Sunday to the last chapter of Loose Ends, you all have been amazing and I appreciate it. :)

5/4/14: My first book is ready for purchase! For more details check out my blog and such. I'm also looking forward to finishing up a new project and posting another story here about a favorite character from Loose Ends. That and editing Loose Ends are at the top of my To Do List. Lots going on so stay tuned and thank you again for all your support. You guys are amazing and I'm very lucky to have such wonderful readers. My hope is I can finish getting back to you guys via email soon (It's been nuts but I promised!) and then update you in a bit with some more good news! :)

4/25/14: Quickie update to let you know the 'Sunday' teaser is on my blog and tumblr! Thank you guys for the feedback and I will return in a bit! :)

4/15/14: The new cover for Sunday is out of the bag! You can see it...everywhere I'm at, which is my blog, Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter! See the links below to keep in touch with me as we count down the days until 'Sunday' is published again. Thanks for all of your support over the last few years. It means a great deal and it's one of the reasons I was able to get back into the swing of things. Thanks and be back in a bit with another update!

4/13/14: Hello everyone! Just letting you know that 'Sunday' is getting published again! Check my blog, Tangled In Kaia Bennett (http://kaiabennett.blogspot.com/), for details. I also have a Tumblr now, http://kaia-bennett.tumblr.com/, and will be getting Facebook and Twitter soon. Looking forward to letting you know when Sunday and any future publications are available. Also working on new material and returning emails. Thanks for continuing to like and comment on Loose Ends and Gabriel, and for being so consistently, wonderfully amazing! :)

** If you want to contact me you can email me at kaiabennett.author@gmail.com.

You can also follow me on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kaia.bennett?ref=hl

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KaiaBennett

And check out my website, (http://kaiabennett.com/) for trivia, updates, and the like. Thanks a lot!!

 BiografieToevoegingenFavorietenContact 
Als u enige problemen ondervind met dit profiel rapporteer dit dan aan de webmaster alstublieft.
Thuis |  Verhalen Index |  Webcams |  Speelgoed voor Volwasene &Videos |  Prikbord