"500 Stories": A Look Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's a fun pic immediately after the double wedding. In the foreground, Alexis gives the astonished minister a thank-you blow job while being fucked by her Mistress/wife Ellie, and up a few stairs, Miranda gives the chapel's camera girl a thank-you licking while being ploughed by her new husband.

Do things return to normal once they return home? Of course not... what would be the fun in that? No, the next three chapters before the climactic finale contain three straight (well not literally straight) seductions of yet more family members... as Christmas approaches... 'tis the season to keep it in the family (this would have been super good advice in the recent Covid-plagued 2020).

First up, Curtis and Alexis seduce and dominate his Nana, Alexis's mom, in the award-winning top incest story of 2015, What Mom Knows Fucks Her Mom. Nana is an amazing character, and one whose long-neglected sexuality is rekindled at a billion-fold intensity, and she becomes completely insatiable for familial cock and cunt.

Next Alexis' bitch sister joins Curtis's growing harem when her mom, sister and nephew join forces to turn Elizabeth, in What Mom Knows Fucks Her Sister.

The only close relative still left untouched is Elizabeth's daughter, and Miranda is given the privilege of turning the pretentious teen into her submissive lesbian pet, and eventually into the family's newest slut, in What Mom Knows Fucks Her Niece.

After three trilogies of shorts... finally after eight years in the making, and following a wild evolution of character and plot... I wrote the final chapter that tied up all the remaining questions. Who's top dog in the hierarchy: Curtis or Ellie? Will Curtis ever get to tap Ellie's ass? What will happen within these complex relationships once Christmas is over? These and many more questions are answered in the wild, wicked, heartfelt finale, What Mom Knows is a Family Orgy.

Could I write some more in this series? Likely.

Will I write any more? Perhaps.

I've considered a series focussing upon Miranda and Curtis as a married couple... but the key would be coming up with plots that are as good as these first ten... that advance the characters... and that can maintain the raw heat I believe this series has achieved.

I've said this many times... sequels are hard to write.

Partly because adding to existing plots and characters can get messy, and details of continuity difficult to keep track of without losing track of any of them.

Partly because of the diminishing reads... which happened with this series too. Other than a blip when an award-winning Mom story was almost triple the reads of the story before it... each succeeding story has fewer reads, and my amazing finale has only 128,000 reads... more than a million fewer than part one.

With that all said, this is a rare series, where I believe the story gets better as it goes along, and the very best chapter is the finale... although I'm also partial to the trip to Vegas, and to the seduction of Nana. The last story is tied for highest score at 4.81, so with over 25 requests for more in the comments section, maybe even once I manage to finish a story, I haven't finished the story.

Here's a pic of the train described in chapter 10, where each person is fucking the one in front of them -- often in the ass -- which is especially true, since at long last, Ellie willingly gives her ass to Curtis, following a week of prepping it for him. From front to back, we have Curtis's cousin Laura, then his wife Miranda, his mom Alexis, Aunt Elizabeth, Samantha (nana), Ellie, and finally Curtis.

So, what the fuck am I saying? After much consideration, re-reading most of the series, and seeing the plethora of comments requesting me to continue the rare series I've actually finished, I've turned around and come up with a few fresh, new ideas for it: continuing alphabetically, of course.

What Mom Knows is Ex-Mother-in-Law

With Curtis and Miranda visiting Paris, and rest of the family all back home, Ellie has planned a special surprise for Alexis... spending New Years Eve at Le Chateau Club. But while they're dolling themselves up for a night out, Alexis's ex-mother-in-law arrives, in a fury over the end of her son's marriage, but ends up learning her place... as the newest bottom slut. This story is told from the point of view of Alexis, since Curtis is unavailable.

What Mom Knows is More Anal Pets

Laura returns at the end of her college semester and moves in as Curtis and Miranda's live-in pet, and she also finally gets her ass fucked by a real cock. Meanwhile Pamela, Curtis's ex-girlfriend, is added to the harem with humiliating results for her, including incestuous submission to her slutty mom (who had participated in the 'orgy of the train' evening, but needed to leave before the actual train occurred).

What Mom Knows is Pregnancy

Ellie and Miranda each discover they're pregnant, provoking mixed feelings, and there's a reunion of the entire greatly expanded family, their first opportunity to celebrate their sexual rebirth since the fateful Christmas awakening, including their hearing all about Curtis and Miranda's honeymoon in Paris, Alexis and Ellie's trip to Hawaii, Nana's discovery of a secret lesbian society, and Elizabeth's new girlfriend... all while being serviced by a few of Laura's new pets (she's obviously not completely submissive) she's recruited since moving in with Curtis and Miranda.

What Mom Knows is True Love

A year later, at the annual Halloween party that kicked off everything, everyone finds their happily ever afters... and the wildest orgy ever.

And finally just for fun, the cast got together for an after-party, which included the minister and camera girl from two of the weddings: Top row left to right is Samantha, Miranda and Elizabeth; next row Ellie, Curtis, the minister and camera girl; and kneeling Alexis and Laura. (The minister is breaking character, and the actor who portrayed him is proudly displaying his enthusiasm for the part.)

18. KINKY FANTASIES 3: LESBIANS... LESBIANS... LESBIANS

I've already discussed lesbian mom and daughter stories, as well as a couple of stories in the earlier romantic section, as well as series like A Perfect Fall and Bedding the Babysitter, and the award-winning Lez Awakening: Halloween Hijinks, but I've also written quite a few non-incestuous and non-interracial lesbian stories... as lesbian stories are my bread and butter, or to put it more clearly, my favourite kind of story to write.

I love pussy.

I love cunt.

If I had a choice between cock and pussy... I'd choose pussy. (I know, a while ago I chose cock, but that was then!)

The truth is that both are satisfying in different ways, and both male and female cum is enjoyable to swallow... but the unabashed moans of a woman are so erotic, that servicing a woman is more pleasurable than doing a man. Hearing her moans increase, feeling her legs tighten, then finally hearing her screaming in ecstasy... is the ultimate rush.

Thus... my favourite thing to do (although I don't get to do it much) is also my favourite thing to write about.

Young girls seducing older.

Older seducing younger.

Mistresses dominating submissives.

And... a woman in nylons is, of course, something that instantly gets my body tingling.

In addition to the romantic-ish novella A Lesbian Love Story... of Sorts, one of my first lesbian stories... it was the two-part Submissive Soccer Moms series that really took off in terms of requests for more... I still get requests to extend this one. The story is about two soccer moms seduced by their daughters' ripe, young lesbian coach, although the two moms are treated very, very differently.

I discovered that a 'munch' is a real thing. It's where people gather in a safe place to meet others with similar kinks, hoping that later they might be able to explore them together. That, believe it or not, made my main editor of the time begin to explore his own kinks by going to an actual munch, and he eventually became involved not only in the BDSM scene, but found love (literally, this is a true story)... sadly I haven't heard from him in a couple years (maybe even a few.... Time sure does fly). Be sure to explore a munch once COVID fades, if you're curious to explore some unique kink in your life.

One of my most amazing series, and one I should go back and finish one day, is the 2 Mistresses series. The first chapter, 2 Mistresses: A Study in Seduction especially, is one of my very best lesbian stories, and it's definitely one of my best ones that focusses on the mental aspects of Mistress and submissive... especially two styles of mistresses, and how they treat their submissives so differently. My original idea was to lead us towards an epic finale, where Carolyn the Good and Samantha the Wicked (to borrow from the Oz stories) eventually go head-to-head, but the story kind of went sideways on me... as stories often do... so although it's only five parts long at the moment, I do hope to return to this series as well.

Here is Mistress Carolyn being serviced in a chair by her maid, while watching two of her pets getting to know each other.

And here's one of Mistress Samantha where she fingers and turns ex-Disney star Laura Madison in a club full of famous people.

Other lengthy tales of lesbian submission include a boss succumbing to her new employee in Becoming a Lesbian Slave (4.61), Lesbian Seduction: A Stockings Tale (4.79), where a lonely bi-curious MILF falls for an on-line teen Mistress, the somewhat similar Fall of a MILF: A Submissive Tale (4.77), where a lonely MILF discovers her surprising lesbian side online, and the amazing Lez Discovery: A Church MILF Pet (4.83), where a MILF is seduced by her daughter's popular friend, which is my number two story of all time by score (ignoring essays).

Although there could be lots of possibilities for a photo recreation of any of these epic lesbian stories... how many stories have a mom catching her daughter with a flute in her pussy? This is an actual scene from my classic top-ranked Lez Discovery: A Church MILF Pet.

19. INTERRACIAL 3: LESBIAN

Sticking with my lesbian theme, I've written many stories about white women submitting to black women. I love the idea of submitting to a black woman myself. Whether it's an 18-year-old student, a BBW like my Big Rosie character, a MILF, or even a black granny... I wish I could be a complete submissive for her. It's a long-held dream not yet CUM true.

That said, here are some of my favourites that I've written down:

After A Perfect Fall, my next interracial story was Beth's Beautiful Blackmail, where a black female coach blackmails a white athlete and her mother. The story only reached 4.36, but I think a rewrite could make this much more delicious than when I wrote it a decade ago.

Cunt Addiction: A Black Euphoria (4.67) was a fun one, where a lonely wife (sounding just a little like me) uses Craigslist (remember when that was a thing?) to rekindle her lust for cunt. I imagined this becoming a series, alas it likely won't be, but the woman's discovery of black pussy and the surprise of Big Rosie made this a fun story, I think.

Two fun stories were released in 2020 too. The wicked BBBW Domination, where two big black beautiful women who are sisters are seduced and dominated by two white models (in one final racial reversal story for now), and All White School BLACKED, where in 1970, a black teen turns her white racist principal.

Here's a pic from the amazing BBW Domination story, my first collaboration with Daddy (more about him and his hot, sexy wife on number 49).

There was also the Straight White Girls series which, as I mentioned earlier, I'd envisioned becoming a mammoth series, where an entire white neighborhood is turned into eager cunt licking submissives to black pussy.

Truth be told... there isn't much that's hotter than a white woman between the legs of a black woman. The colour contrast alone is so stimulating... but add in our tragic historical past, and the act is still rather taboo, and God, does it make my pussy burn.

20. THE ORDER OF SYNDOM

I've created lesbian secret societies in a few stories, like the 1950s series and Church Girl, as well as my own upscale lesbian nightclub Le Chateau Club, and an interracial club for women wishing to experience BBC with the PIT (both discussed later in more detail), PLUS I've also created my own version of the illuminati, or freemasons (although I think mine is a lot kinkier), with the Order of Syndom.

My centuries-old secret society was first introduced in Bride Submission: A Shocking Secret, where a bride-to-be meets her future in-laws just a few days before her wedding, and discovers her entire life has been orchestrated by a secret order, including her job and the love of her life, and even her very own family! It's a male-dominated society, where incest is rampant in all its forms (and yes, her loving father and mother now expect the obvious from her), and once you're in the order, there's no way out. This complex order was explored some more as the series continued through two sequels: Bride Submission: Boss's Bitch, and the lengthy, twisted Bride Submission: Family Gangbang. Almost no other series produces more requests for continuation, and it's definitely on my someday list (although as I write this lengthy essay, I realize that list is getting longer and longer, the more I continue revisiting my past.

Here is a pic of the epic orgy in the first story:

I've revisited this order twice, in Blackmailing a Feminist Bitch,where a protective mother is drawn into the secret order to protect her 18-year-old daughter, and very recently in one of my newest stories Family Shock: Home for the Holidays,that with 139 comments within its first month of release, I'm committed to returning to in 2021, probably illustrated.

The Order is a fun kinky creation of mine, but based on more than one email people have sent me, perhaps it isn't as far-fetched as one might think.

21. INCEST 4: DAD

Much less common than mother-son, mother-daughter or siblings, is daughter and dad (I've also come up with a few dad-son stories). I don't find these latter ones as easy to write, since I'm a mother, not a father (so I can readily imagine myself being the mom in mother-son stories, as well as in mom-daughter stories), and one of my biggest fantasies is munching on one of my sister's pussies (or both), so that's pretty easy too... although I have no brothers). But since my dad is a complete asshole whom I've seen exactly twice in the past twenty years, and both times for only a few seconds before I had to leave... so I have no sexual fantasies about my dad. So again, these have been a little more challenging to write, although once I get into a flow, I just go with it.

None of my dad stories (until the one in 2020) have done particularly well, which has also I suppose, kept me from writing more of them, although they all did okay, like Summer with Dad, Replacing Mommy and Replacing Mom. (I had no idea I'd written two stories around such similar concepts until I was writing this... oops!)

Here is a rare one where my female didn't wear nylons... they were living very near the beach on a small island in Hawaii after all, and doing lots of surfing, in Summer with Dad. The daughter discovers the pleasures of her dad's big dick, and convinces him to put it to better use than just with all those bimbos.

Then last year I wrote two. The less popular Daddy's Double Bonus, and the surprisingly popular and rather epic Daddy Daughter Date Days, which I had no idea until writing this essay it has a whopping 4.83 score, and thus is my highest-rated incest story

22. INTERRACIAL 4: WHITE SLUTS FOR BLACK COCK

Later on, The Pit (my favourite location for white women to indulge in dark chocolate) receives its own attention, but I've written many other stories about white woman discovering the joys of BBC. Some I've mentioned earlier in previous discussions, particularly in the interracial couples sharing category, and others will be in The Pit's discussion later... and there are some more immediately below.

But first I must stress that I believe most women, if they were given the opportunity to indulge in chocolate, would do so... since chocolate pussy and chocolate cock are just so damn inviting!

A few good stories include MILF Teacher: Becoming a Present, Blackmailed into Black Submission, Turning Teacher Black,andSubmissive School: Black-Maled, but one of my favourites is Freshman Feminist Falls, where a white feminist college student named Claudia is certain she can resist the temptation of a BBC, but then is talked into spending an hour alone with an arrogant chauvinistic asshole in his dorm room, but as the clock ticks away the temptation becomes unbearable, and... she eventually tumbles... and then soon discovers her best friend isn't a brainless bimbo after all, but a wicked bitch who'd set her up with the cooperation of her boyfriend. The non-bimbo in the pic is the one being licked, and the guys watching from the doorway belong to the fraternity Claudia will be servicing that evening. They aren't actually in the story, but my editor invited them to drop by for a preview.

Like they say... once you go black....

23. INCEST 5: SISTERS

I realized while writing this essay, that I've written almost no lesbian sister stories, and the three that I have written all tell about me submitting to my two sisters.

1...56789...14