A Babysitter's Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And before she knew it, she was daydreaming a very wicked and vivid fantasy.

***

She was sitting at her desk at school, grading some tests when Amber, wearing a strikingly sexy cheerleader outfit Katie had never seen before, stopped in for her weekly chat.

But instead of sitting down at a student desk to chat like she usually did, she hopped onto Katie's desk to face the back of the classroom, brazenly pulled up her top to display her breasts, spread her legs, and ordered playfully, "Have a snack, Katie. You must be starving!"

Katie didn't hesitate to toss her grading on the floor next to her chair, then she rushed around her desk to kneel on the floor between the girl's legs and... the brazen slut had pulled her skirt up, so her Pet Katie could see she was wearing no panties! And she must have shaved very recently, because her mound was as smooth as the metaphorical baby's bottom. Katie took a moment to express, "You're so thoughtful... and so wonderfully slutty, Mistress Amber!" The term Mistress rolled easily off her tongue, as if it was habitual.

***

(In real life Katie found the term erotically stimulating, especially in stories where younger girls were seducing older women.)

***

Katie then dove between her Mistress's legs and began licking that tasty twat with great enthusiasm, while her fantasy desk shrank accommodatingly.

"You're such a good pet," Amber purred. (Which was another term that turned Katie on.) In the daydream, 'Good Pet Katie' shivered delightedly upon hearing the praise.

***

"Honey, do you want some dessert?" Dwight asked. There was something really off about his wife tonight, and he wondered what it could be.

"Huh? What? Who?" Katie yelped, startled and confused by being suddenly yanked out of her wicked daydream.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes of course, I just zoned out for a minute," she answered, which was true. "These speeches aren't all that interesting."

"You're right about that," he chuckled awkwardly, just as another of the help, this one dressed in an actual black and white maid's outfit with a frilly white cap, came around with a large tray, passing out desserts.

Katie tried to push her obsessive thoughts aside during the next hour... which dancing with Dwight, plus a couple of fun games while he went somewhere helped her to do... as did a few drinks... and while she didn't get drunk, she did get quite tipsy and horny... and she really needed to get laid.

She finished playing a naughty Christmas version of Pictionary, and she braved the thick of the crowd to go and find her man... she might even get him to drive her to his office, which wasn't very far away, where he could rail her. Amber had gotten her motor running, and now it just needed a bit more fuel to take her the rest of the way! But when she found him in the far corner of the large room, her desire for his dick faded, just like Hanson's career had done following their hit song MMMBop [Note from Jasmine: no offense: I still love that song!] He wasn't with any guys, he was with Ashley, who was a drop dead gorgeous, youngish woman he'd hired as his personal secretary. Katie had met her a few times while visiting her husband at his office. Well, tonight Ashley... whom Katie was suddenly considering a slut... was dressed in a sordid bend-me-over-and-fuck-me dress, and quite obviously no undergarments except stockings. And she was embracing Dwight! While to his credit, Katie guessed, he wasn't embracing her back, and he looked rather stiff. He was however, tolerating this PDA, while he whispered something in her ear.

Furiously she turned, and she was about to storm away. She had felt a bit guilty for kind of cheating on her husband... no, actually there wasn't any 'kind of' about it... if she was being brutally honest with herself, she'd have to admit that she'd allowed one of her students to get very inappropriate with her, and she'd put up very little protest! But now to catch her husband allowing his secretary to behave so intimately with him... in public... although on second thought, in private would have been far worse... on their first night out since the baby was born, and only a month after she'd returned from her maternity leave... well, it totally infuriated her. And then just as soon as she turned around, she crashed into another maid, and she got wine spilled all over her dress! (Luckily it was white wine, and she was wearing purple, instead of the light blue gown she'd considered wearing.)

Her husband called out, "Katie, are you okay?" But she ignored his far too late attention while she scurried out of the living room and down the hall into an empty bedroom!

She rummaged in her purse and found something to wipe her dress and herself off, then she sat down on the bed and sulked.

Although Dwight hadn't done anything as shameful as what she'd done... that she knew of anyway, although that secretary's utterly slutty attire looked suspicious... she was still furious with him. This was their night out! Tonight was supposed to be about her. She'd thought he'd just ditched her to hang out with some guys like he usually did... and definitely not so he could flirt with his super-hot secretary, whose legs and part of her ass were showing all the way up to her waist, and she obviously wasn't wearing any underwear... fuck, she herself would fuck her! (Not really, but that was how hot the slut looked tonight.) And such prominent tattoos all over her arms. Really!

As she sat there, head in her hands, she closed her eyes, and she was taken back to her fantasy about Amber. This time she took control of it, and since she needed to get fucked so badly, well...

She imagined herself in her classroom with Amber again, but this time they were wearing high quality lingerie, both of them in sexy red... Amber's outfit included lots jewelry, as if they were thousand-dollar-a-night call girls. Or perhaps X-rated pinup models. All of which was anomalous, since they were in the same ordinary classroom where she spent every weekday. And the best part was that she and Amber were commando, just like she was in real life tonight... although in the fantasy Amber had donned a strap-on, and she bent Katie over her desk and gave it to her from behind!

Although in real life Katie enjoyed a variety of positions, there was nothing quite like some deep, hard, back shots to get her all revved up, and they usually succeeded in getting her off wonderfully; so a fantasy like this was just what she needed right now to brighten her dark mood.

She reached a hand under her dress and was beginning to rub herself, when she heard two women talking... apparently just outside the bedroom door... and they were talking about her!

"Yeah, she looks a real mess now with all that wine spilled on her," a voice she recognized as Ashley's said.

"I know, that was a hoot! But It's hard to believe Dwight hasn't taken you up on your offer yet," another woman said. I didn't recognize her voice, but she was likely some other slutty secretary.

"No worries, it's only a matter of time," Ashley said confidently, which made Katie's blood boil.

"I bet he has a big dick."

"Yeah, I bet it's huge," Ashley agreed, which made Katie chuckle, for two reasons. First, it told her that Ashley's advances hadn't convinced her husband to cheat on her. And second, if the slut ever did manage to get into his pants, she'd be greatly disappointed... because with less than five inches even when hard, his was the smallest dick Katie had ever encountered! On the other hand, he did have lots of stamina, and before her pregnancy he'd used to go down on her with great eagerness. He'd often gotten her off that way. (which made the abstinence he'd forced on them even dumber... what kind of idiot could think there was even a possibility of his injuring their unborn child just by licking and finger fucking his wife?)

"He certainly looked like he was falling under your spell tonight! Or at least he did until that ditz went and spoiled the moment by getting that wine spilled all over herself."

"Yeah, and he didn't object while I was hugging him either. But on the other hand, he just stood there like he had a stick up his ass, and he didn't even hug me back."

"But he didn't give you any crap for those tits and pussy pics you sent him?"

"Nope," Ashley said. "I sent him another one just before the party. It showed me with a dildo in my pussy!"

"You shameless hussy," the other accused approvingly. But here's an idea! You should send him a video of me going down on you. And we should do it right away!"

"Mmmmmm. Mio, you really do love cunt, don't you?"

"I love both dick and pussy. And since your cunt is available right now, let's use this bedroom. We'll make both of us happy!"

Upon hearing that, Katie snatched up her purse and dashed around to hide behind the bed! She knelt down and got out of sight in the nick of time before she heard them entering the bedroom!

Mio said, "I think you should lose the dress. This shot will be even hotter, if he knows you're wearing nothing but stockings and heels. And in case he was as oblivious as he always is, that you were almost naked while you were hugging him. No underwear at all!"

"Good idea!"

And then Katie heard the rustling sounds of Ashley undressing, which only took a moment, before they climbed onto the bed and began their... lovemaking, she guessed they were calling it. She listened in revulsion to their proceedings for a while, and then as soon as she judged they were really getting into it, she pulled her phone out of her purse, started the video camera, and holding her breath, she silently stood up, still filming.

And there was the almost naked Ashley leaning back against the headboard of the bed, filming herself being licked. Mio's dress was even more inappropriate than Ashley's... Katie didn't know how she'd managed to go out in public without being arrested... most of her butt cleavage was exposed, for God's sake! And she had even more garish tattoos than Ashley's, including a dragon tail on her butt. Luckily, because Ashly was devoting her full attention to her phone and to Rio licking her, she didn't notice Katie standing right next to her head.

Silently, still filming and still unnoticed, Katie snuck around the foot of the bed to the door, whereupon she stood next to it for a few extra seconds, still filming and unnoticed. And then, just as Ashley was ordering her slut, "Look into the camera while you're licking me, bitch," Katie silently opened the door and began backing into the hall, still filming.

And then... "Busted, bitches!" Katie cried out in a loud voice, her phone recording the two bitches' shocked reactions.

"Mrs. Pederson!" Ashley gasped, shoving Mio violently away.

"So you want to fuck my husband, do you?" Katie demanded, still filming, and still using that loud voice, totally uncaring who might hear her.

"Of course not, Mrs. Pederson!" Ashley wheedled, now without any confidence (or credibility). "We were just making things up for each other and having some fun."

"So your story is that you haven't been sending my husband dirty pictures of yourself and trying to seduce him?"

"No, certainly not! He's still madly in love with you!"

Of course Katie didn't believe a word of it, but she only said, "And don't you forget it, you dumb slut!" She finally stopped filming, and she closed the door behind her (without slamming it; she was proud of her self-control). She then tossed her phone back in her purse and strode confidently down the hall and back to the party, feeling totally triumphant!

While she was searching around for her husband, she noticed a huge rip in her stockings. She had no idea how or when it had happened, but since she always did her best to be prepared for the unexpected, she had another pair of stockings in her purse.

She went into the bathroom, slipped out of her stockings, tossed them away, and slipped into a different pair. These ones didn't have a pattern, but they did some very fancy tops, which she thought were actually sexier.

She decided it was time to go home... she really needed to get fucked!

She soon found her husband, who was looking for her. "Let's go home," was all she said... for now.

"Yeshh honey," he said, and she realized he was completely drunk.

"And you're almost falling down drunk," she sighed.

"I notished that," he replied, the idiot.

Their Uber drive home (since they were both too inebriated to drive, Katie only technically) was silent, and once they'd entered their house, Katie ordered her husband... overriding his attempted apologies... for something, he apparently couldn't figure out what he'd done wrong... "Just go to bed. I'll deal with the babysitter and join you in a bit."

"Honey, I...." he began saying something, but she cut him off again. "Just go."

"I love you," he said, hoping to at least pacify her a bit.

"I love you too," she said in a flat voice. Given the state he was in, just the words were sufficient to satisfy him.

Amber watched the husband climbing up the stairs towards her, looking drunk and annoyed. And once he'd passed her, she sensed that her opportunity had arrived! She hurried downstairs and found Katie leaning against the front door, just thinking about something. She noticed she'd already removed her shoes, which gave her an idea, so she sat down on the couch and said invitingly, "Come and sit down, Mrs. Pederson."

"I really don't think I should," Katie demurred, even though the seduction plan the girl was obviously plotting was now looking even more tempting after the frustrating night she'd experienced while she'd been out 'partying'.

"Just come over here and join me on the couch. You clearly need to take a load off," Amber said sweetly, patting the seat beside her.

Katie wasn't certain she was willing to go along with anything extreme this unpredictable girl might have in mind for tonight... what had gotten into her earlier?... she didn't usually behave like that...but feeling a real need for some positive attention right now, she shrugged her shoulders, took the risk, and sat down next to her pretty student.

"Give me your feet," Amber offered, getting up and crouching down in front of her teacher. "I'll give you a nice foot massage."

Katie gave the conniving teen a dubious look.

"Nothing nefarious," Amber assured her. "I just know what being on my feet for too long in heels feels like."

"They are a bit sore," Katie admitted, and she not very reluctantly entrusted one of her feet to Amber's caregiving.

"Now just relax, while I work my magic," Amber said, knowing a good foot massage often weakened a woman's resistance to her. The approach had quite often worked for her before.

"I guess I shouldn't have worn such high heels," Katie mused, and then she moaned, the moment Amber's hands applied some serious pressure to her foot.

"Oh, you definitely made the right decision by wearing them tonight," Amber said. "I'm sure they really helped you to showcase your killer legs."

"You're sweet," Katie moaned ever so softly. "Delusional, but sweet."

"I trust you already know that half of the boys in the class want to fuck you," Amber said bluntly, while she applied herself to... very knowledgeably, she must have had some training... massaging the pressure points of the MILF's foot.

"Amber!" Katie gasped.

"It's true," Amber said. "They talk about how hot and sexy you are all the time!"

"Me? That can't possibly be true," Katie snorted. She'd been told a couple years ago that some of her students were calling her a TILF, a term she'd needed to google (Teacher I'd Like to Fuck), but her self-confidence had taken a major hit since she'd gotten pregnant and then had suffered for such a long time from her husband's neglect. "Although I do recall hearing a while ago some students were calling me a TILF."

"That term isn't nearly as common, but you're certainly one of those too; not to mention a real hottie!" Amber laid on the compliments as she put some extra pressure on a tight spot. "There are also some girls with crushes on you."

"There are, are there?" Katie responded playfully. "Anyone I know?"

"Yeah, but I'm not the only one," Amber answered flirtatiously.

"I know what you're doing. You know this can't happen, don't you?"

"I know you know my intentions, but I don't know it can't happen," she replied, taking charge of the other foot.

"You are my student, after all," Katie pointed out the obvious. "I could get in a lot of trouble."

"True. So tonight you can be my student, and we can give each other a lot of trouble!" Amber countered. "That's only fair, isn't it?" As if to illustrate, she raised Katie's nylon-clad foot to her mouth and started licking the salty, silken sole.

Amber was substantially more of a dominant than a submissive, and she disliked those black and white descriptors that porn movies and erotica often pigeon-holed people into. She knew from experience (frequency, not bed-notch count, since she'd only been eighteen for six months) when to be stern, and when to push someone who was balking at some moralistic line or other into just to setting aside their reservations and trying out what would happen if they crossed that line 'just this once'. But more times than not, she loved giving as much... if not even more... than she got. Which still usually wasn't her being all that submissive, it was more like caregiving, like right now. She loved the sweet taste of sweaty silk, and its scent as well... plus, she knew her particular variety of caregiving always weakened her prey's resistance. She didn't have a foot fetish per se, but she was happy to dabble in it as a tactic. [So to any of you porn movie-makers and writers of erotica out there: even though she was predominantly dominant, it certainly wasn't black and white with her. Learn some nuances, for heaven's sake.]

"Oh, Amber," Katie moaned, as she felt the alluring tongue licking her foot. No one had ever done this to her before, and it sent a shiver through her body. "What are you doing to me?"

"Just cleaning you up," Amber said. "Your sweaty foot tastes good; and it smells nice, too!"

"I thought we agreed you wouldn't do things like this," Katie protested. But since she didn't make the slightest attempt to take her foot back, Amber could tell it was only a feigned resistance.