A Belated Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma screamed and gasped right into his ear, and clawed savagely at his back, but he paid it absolutely no mind. Having the sexy little eighteen-year-old convulsing in ecstasy beneath him was worth every bit of it. He continued to slam into her, driving her to even greater heights.

He froze balls-deep inside her when the heel of one foot dug into his ass and the other the small of his back. Her arms locked around him, holding him tight against her as she shook from an internal earthquake and let out weak, warbling cries. Her pussy clenched with every wave of orgasm, the time between steadily growing longer, until at last, her arms went slack and her legs fell limp.

Randy remained buried to the hilt in her velvety embrace.

"Oh god, thank you," she gasped after a few seconds, and then went into another brief fit of shuddering.

"I love making you come," he said. "You're... You're amazing."

That caused her to let out the sweetest little moan and turn to plant soft kisses on his near arm. "No, you."

He chuckled from her childish tone, and she giggled in response. Then she blew out a long breath from between pursed lips and said, "Sorry. I'm too hot."

Randy pushed up onto his arms with a grunt, and the movement of his cock inside her must have set off an aftershock, because she yelped and lurched, causing him to slip out. He sat back on his heels, marveling at the sight of her in the afterglow of her orgasm — smiling like a fool.

Her eyebrows twitched up when she saw his dick coated in her juices, and where it had dribbled down his hairy balls. She sat up and rubbed her fingers through the spatters of pussy nectar dotting her skin, and running into the crack of her tight little ass. "You didn't come," she said.

Randy shook his head. The truth was that he was surprised he hadn't blown his load the second he slid inside her. She felt that good. By some miracle, he'd barely begun to feel the tickle of his own orgasm while she was in the throes of hers.

She said, "I've never let anybody come inside me. I want you to."

It was his turn to shiver at the thought of that, and he grunted from the way it set his prick to bouncing.

Emma bent her knees, parting her legs in invitation. That was all he needed. She moaned as he scooted forward, "Mmm hmm."

Randy pushed his cockhead against the still slightly gaped entrance of her canal — encouraged by a nod and a smile from her. He pushed inside with a deep groan. Her face tightened and she whimpered when he first penetrated her, but her expression softened as he pulled back to thrust again.

Emma took several quick, huffing breaths, and then said, "Give it to me. Come inside me."

That summoned up a growl from somewhere deep and primal within him. He tightened his grip on her thighs, and unleashed the beast.

"Oh! Oh! Oh god! Yeah! Yeah!" she cried as he pounded her hard, making her breasts quiver and her head jerk. "I want it. Inside me. Come. Come."

Randy growled again, pulling back on every thrust to cause resounding smacks when their flesh collided. She yelped, squealed, and continued to beg for his cum.

"I want it. I want it. Come in my pussy!"

He roared as the tight squeeze and her words summoned up the wicked itch in the head of his cock. It swelled and spread rapidly as he slammed into her and grunted uncontrollably. After only a few more thrusts, he was teetering on the edge.

Emma had the most amazing look of wide-eyed anticipation on her face when she said, "Yes! You gonna come? Do it. Come in me."

Randy let out a long, loud, rumbling growl as his hands moved beneath her, and lifted her from the couch. He slammed into her one last time with a closed-throated grunt, and erupted like a volcano into her barely legal little pussy.

She was wearing a beautiful, crooked smile when his eyes snapped open after the first powerful ejaculation. His hips bucked spastically and a shamefully high-pitched sound emerged from his throat when a second was hot on its heels.

She said, "Oh, I feel it throbbing. Fill me up."

That was a request he had no trouble fulfilling. It had been a few days since he'd masturbated, and she was getting every hot drop of cum he'd saved up. It surged up his shaft and spurted so hard into her depths that it felt more like peeing than coming. Over and over again his cock pulsed, pumping cum into her tight canal, leaving him feeling light-headed.

His strength failed him when he began to dribble. She let out an, "oh," of surprise when his trembling hands let her drop back to the couch. His cock slipped out of her, sending a spatter of their mingled juices to land in the little tuft of hair on her mound. She giggled when his chin dropped to his chest and he collapsed limply against the back of the couch.

He looked up through heavy eyes when she moaned, and saw her dipping her fingers into her cum-filled pussy and examining them with an expression that mingled amusement with just a touch of disgust. She then went wide-eyed and clamped her thighs together.

"Oh. Oh. I'm dripping everywhere," she exclaimed while looking around. When she spotted a box of tissue on the end table behind her, she grasped at it until she managed to get a hold, and then quickly sat it on her flat tummy.

Randy closed his eyes again and grunted when an aftershock rippled through him.

He heard her pulling out tissues and felt her moving as she stuck them between her legs. Only a couple of seconds later, she was pulling out more.

"That's so much," she said with laughter in her voice. "It's still coming out. Wow."

All he could manage was to weakly groan, "God..."

She laughed at his spent muttering, and he saw her pulling out more tissue. She switched it for the cum-soaked ones, and he quickly saw the ones between her legs darkening as they soaked up his semen.

"I think I'd better go use your bathroom before I make even more of a mess," she said. She held the tissue tight between her legs, scooted off the couch, and hurried toward the hall. There was indeed a dark spot on the couch cushion with little blobs of white in it.

He leaned back and closed his eyes, letting his post-come coma have its way with him.

"Here."

He snorted as her voice startled him out of a half doze, and saw her holding a damp washcloth in one hand and a towel in the other. When he accepted the warm washcloth, she draped the towel over the arm of the couch near him, and picked up the box of tissue. She chuckled when he drew in a gasp upon touching the washcloth to his sensitive member.

Wincing the whole while, he wiped away the cum and pussy cream from his cock. Emma worked on the spot where she'd dripped on the couch cushion with the tissue, and managed to eliminate the globs, though the dark, damp spot remained. By the time he blotted dry with the towel, the sharp protests from his limp dick had ceased.

Emma dropped the tissues into the wastebasket, and then slipped in beside him on the couch. She turned his head toward her, and they shared a long, soft kiss.

She smiled at him and said, "I can't believe how hard you made me come. And then when you did?" She closed her eyes, moaned, and shivered.

"You're amazing," he whispered, trapped in her mesmerizing brown eyes.

She snuggled up against him and said, "We should probably get in the bed and put a towel or something down next time."

He found himself shaking his head, wondering if he'd heard her right.

She looked up and said, "I mean... If you want to."

"I'd be insane not to want to."

"Good," she said with a smile and leaned against him again.

A headlight beam flashed through the windows, and Randy heard the familiar sound of the girls' car shutting down.

Emma sighed. "Jenna's home. I guess I'd better get dressed, huh?"

Randy nodded. It was bittersweet to watch her cover her incredible body, but the knowledge that it wouldn't be the last time made it a little easier. He dressed as well, feeling self-conscious about his gut. He walked over to her when she held out a hand and beckoned him with her eyes while pulling on her coat.

Emma gave him a quick peck on the lips and said, "Gotta go."

He watched her head out the door, and when it closed, he pinched his arm to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

It was all delightfully real. For the first time in a very long time, he was actually looking forward to the future. It was a gift that he promised himself he wouldn't squander, no matter what the future held.

****

Thanks for reading! As always, please take a moment to vote ( once per reader! ) because that's the coin in my tin cup. Us free authors are in it for the feedback. To those ends, comments and favorites are certainly welcome, because they increase the visibility of the story, and attract more of the same.

12