A Brother's Love

Story Info
Billie Eilish spends a night getting closer with her brother.
2.1k words
4.43
33.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin Bieber. Billie Eilish couldn't believe it. The popstar she'd always had a major crush on wasn't only sharing a bed with her, he had just wrapped his arms around her. His strong arms pulled her closer to him, holding her snug. She'd worn a baggy shirt and sweats to bed, and she was hoping he'd rip them off of her. Her butt pressed against his crotch and she could feel how hard he was. This was something she had wanted for years. His hands cupped her large breasts softly but firmly, his breath on the back of her neck. She grinded against him, biting her lip. She had just turned 18 the previous week and was willing to let Justin have it all.

She turned over to look at him. Her heart pounded in her chest as she met his eyes. But something felt off. His face was blurry, out of focus. Distantly, she began to remember the night before. Performing. Partying. Going back to her room. Wait. No. Billie stared at the blurred face before her. Not her room. Her and...

Finneas slowly woke up at the same time as his sister. The same memories flooded his head as well. The shots they'd taken. The weed they'd hit. Falling asleep on his bed together. Him in only his shorts. And now she was inches from his face. Her pale blue eyes staring into his. Her body was close, pressed up against him. He was hard. Groggy and confused, but hard.

Billie felt like she was in heat. That dream had revved her up, and now she was in a fucked up position. She could feel his hard-on against her leg, and she couldn't help but notice how big he felt. She continued to look at him, breathing hard. She realized they were both aware of how fragile and momentary this was. In seconds, one of them would wake up fully and realize how bad this was. But right now?

All Finneas could think about was how his sister's ass had felt grinding on him. All Billie could think about was how her brother's hard cock had felt pushing against her. Finneas thought of her tits in his hands. Billie thought about his mouth on the back of her neck. All aspects of morality, logic, and hesitation disappeared from their minds at the same time. They leaned forward and kissed.

It was tentative, at first, but they quickly began to kiss each other harder. It should have felt wrong. It should have felt gross. But there was lightning shooting through both of their bodies. His hands tangled themselves in her black and green hair as her hands grabbed his face. They entwined their bodies, writhing as they kissed and moaned against one another. This felt right. To both of them. More than right. He kissed her neck as he rocked his erection against her crotch. She ran her hands across his smooth skin, losing herself in the heat and electricity that was coursing through her.

With a sudden movement, she shoved him back, rolling him onto his back. For a second, Finneas thought she had come to her senses. Realized how dumb and dangerous this was. But she looked him in the eye and he saw that her hunger was still there. She gripped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up, throwing it across the room. She blushed, something she didn't know she still did, as his eyes went wide at the sight of her bare breasts. They were bigger than even he'd realized. Full and hefty, pale with scarlet nipples that were puffing out. She grabbed the hem of his shorts and pulled them down with her as she scooted back to the edge of the bed.

Her brother's cock sprung forward, and it was her turn now to look on in surprise and to give him the sense of pride. She'd been face to face with her fair share of cocks in the last three years, and while Finneas wasn't the longest, he was one of the thickest. It was a sizable piece of meat, and no part of her cared about it belonging to her sibling. She just wanted it in her mouth.

Billie wrapped her hand around it as he shivered. She rubbed him slowly, softly, as she looked at him. Bowing forward, she kissed him gently. Their tongues met as she continued to stroke him. She kissed his neck next. And then his chest. She planted kisses down his stomach, taking her time. Finneas was going crazy, and he knew that she knew. Finally, her lips found his cock. She kissed his shaft, trailing her tongue along the length of it. She playfully sucked his head and cupped his balls. His body continued to tremble in anticipation.

Finneas took a firm hold of the back of her head, and Billie opened her mouth wider. Bit by bit, his cock traveled past her lips. She had heard more than once she had dick-sucking lips, and while she found the term slightly insulting, she knew that it wasn't really *incorrect*. And Finneas agreed. Her mouth was perfectly designed for sucking cock. Her plump lips worked his dick, as she began to noisily suck him. Her head bobbed up and down, taking him further down her throat. His eyes rolled back and his grip on her tightened as she gave him the best blowjob he had ever gotten.

Looking at her brother, she let the cock fall out of her mouth. He stared at her, waiting for her to decide the next move. She stood up and began to lazily pull down her sweatpants. More and more of her was exposed to him until she finally stood before him naked. She was unshaven, her trimmed light-brown pubes revealing her natural hair color. Finneas smiled wide. "Wow." He said softly. Her body was incredible, slender but voluptuous.

Billie got back on the bed and took a hold of her brother's dick once more, but this time pivoted her legs up and over. She sat herself down on his face and took him back into her mouth. She sucked him lovingly and deeply as he tongued her vagina. He lapped at her vagina, licking her folds and her clit. She tasted like cherries. He thrust his cock into her mouth as she rubbed her pussy against his tongue. His hands gripped her large, full ass and he dug his fingers in. She began to lose concentration as his pace quickened. She sat up and grabbed her tits as she came, riding her brother's face. She was moaning and whining but she didn't care.

Finally, it was too much. Billie pushed herself off and collapsed on the bed, staring up at the ceiling, breathing heavily. Before reality could catch up to her, Finneas climbed on top of her. He kissed her tenderly as she trailed her nails along his back softly. They looked at each other, both naked and sweaty and shaky. His cock rested against her opening as he kissed her again.

"We, uh...we should probably stop..." Finneas said, kissing her neck.

"Yeah...yeah we shouldn't...we shouldn't go any further." Billie said, biting his ear.

"We're brother and sister. We can't fuck..." He said, his hand brushing her nipple softly.

"No matter how good it would feel to have you inside of me..." She said, licking his cheek.

They continued to look at each other as he hovered over her, his cock still pushed against her vagina. They kissed again. Passionately. Melting into each other. He lowered himself and felt her tits against his chest. And then he felt the head of his penis push against her pussy. Their eyes met. And neither said anything as he continued to push. Inch by slow inch. Billie gasped as her brother's cock penetrated her. He moaned into her ear as he continued to bury himself in her tight cunt. And then his waist connected with her. They looked at each with wide eyes. He was inside of her. Completely.

Finneas could not believe how snug his sister's pussy was. He knew that she'd been passed around a couple of rapper's entourages, and had assumed that their black cocks had loosened her up in some way. But she felt virginal. Gingerly, he pulled out until just his head was inside her. And then he pushed back. His sister cursed under her breath, her arms wrapped around him. "Fuck me, Finneas".

He would not need to be told again. He began to steadily thrust into her, relishing how tight and warm and wet she was. Billie scratched at his back as her brother fucked her deeply, his cock stretching her perfectly. She wrapped her legs around him like a vise, moving with him as he continued to push into her.

Not letting him go, Billie suddenly forced him over onto his back. Not slowing their momentum, Billie immediately sank back down on his cock. Finneas groaned, grabbing her hips and helping her build a steady pace as she rode him. His hands traveled around and gripped her ass as she bounced on him, her heavy tits bouncing with her. "Fuck, Billie." He muttered as he thrust up into her.

She smiled devilishly as she narrowed her eyes, planting her hands on his chest as she began to work her ass up and down, milking his cock.

"Where did you...learn to fuck like this..." Finneas asked.

She leaned down and whispered hoarsely into his ear. "Your sister's a bad, bad girl."

Finneas smacked her ass loudly and firmly. "I can be bad too."

Now it was his turn to take the lead. He grabbed her and pushed her back. He flipped his sister over and pushed her knees together, taking a long second to take a mental picture of the sight before him. His slutty, naked sister. Her pale body that he had thoroughly explored and fucked. Her thick, curvy ass in the air and her beautiful, sinful face pushed down. He pointed his cock towards and penetrated her cunt again.

Finneas grabbed a fistful of her green hair and yanked it back. She yelped and bit her lip. Her brother began to steadily and roughly fuck her, riding her hard and fast. The sound of her cheeks clapping as he fucked his sister deep filled the room. This was better than when Denzel Curry had fucked her. This was better than imagining Justin Bieber fucking her. This was her brother, and he was about to give her the best orgasm of her life. He let go of her hair and she put her head down, gripping the sheets tightly. He placed both hands on her ass as he drove into her deeper than she had thought possible. With a low moan that quickly became a squeal, she came around his cock.

That was it for her brother. Feeling his sister shudder and cum around his cock, hearing her moan and scream, he was at his climax. He pulled out and Billie rolled over. He aimed his cock, his jizz flying out onto her stomach and her tits. Landing on her neck, on her lips. Even just under her eye.

Finally, he was spent. Her chest was covered in his cum. Finneas collapsed to the side, panting. Billie was the first to break the silence. "Good job, big bro." After a heavy second, they both began to laugh.

Standing in the shower several minutes later, Billie was having the same realization her brother was having as he laid in bed. They could never do this again. It was selfish, irresponsible, and nobody could ever find out. It was a mistake. A fun, exciting mistake. But a mistake. And they both knew it was a one-time thing.

----

The next day, in Billie's trailer, Finneas was on the phone.

"Yup." He muttered.

"Uh-huh." He groaned.

"Yeah. Yes. Ok." He said with a rasp.

He continued to nod in the one-sided conversation. He was doing everything he could to concentrate.

"I sure will. Bye!" He said hurriedly, before tossing the phone.

He looked down at his nearly-naked sister, kneeling before him with a mouthful of his cock, wearing only a black thong that her ass completely swallowed. His balls rested on her chin. He took her by the back of her head and began to roughly fuck her mouth. Billie gagged and choked, drool running down her brother's cock. He slammed his dick all the way down her throat and came heavily as she looked up at him with her big, blue eyes.

"Mom and dad say hi, Billie."