A Passion for the Game Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I'm sorry Carrie. I think I left it in my bag which is out on the court." Didi lied.

"Show time Babe." Tanya yelled.

Why did she have to do that? It just sent a shiver of fear up my spine after I had started to calm down a bit.

"Don't worry Carrie. Just play like last game and we'll be fine."

Like last game, I thought to myself. Last time I was so turned on I had to fight having an orgasm right there on the court and as it was I did when we won. Again I paced until Tanya grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the door.

Again I pleaded saying I couldn't go out there, but Tanya and Didi were having non of it. I paused at the entrance way with one hand on the door frame when it all hit me again. I was about to walk out there bare-ass naked in front of hundreds of people in shorts and T-shirts. Even Tanya, as scantily clad as the other contestants, wore infinitely more on than I did. All I had was my cap and sunglasses. My entire body was bare and exposed with not even so much as my bikini to hide my breasts and sex. I was totally on display, again.

When Tanya and Didi did finally drag me out it was amazing. I couldn't believe the number of people. Our match was on a side court, not expecting to draw that many people but it was standing room only. Apparently rumors of a naked blonde playing volleyball travels like wild fire and it seemed like everyone was there. I was so nervous I was shaking. All I could remember hearing was the chant, "Carrie, Carrie" in the background.

Didi gave us a last minute pep talk and handed me a bottle of water saying drink up. It felt so good and refreshing as I tried to ignore the thousand eyes that were on me. Tanya came up to me and tried to comfort me by telling me how great I played in the first match and how proud she was of me.

Finally the match started with us receiving. Once the game got underway I seemed to get into a rhythm and calmed down a bit, my nerves anyway. My arousal was another story. I don't know what it was, but all the eyes on me seemed to get me turned on. I had never considered myself an exhibitionist, but my bodies' reaction couldn't be denied. Before we knew it we were down 5--1. I remember watching one of our opponents pulling her bottom out of her butt and instinctively reached back to adjust mine before realizing that there was nothing to adjust. After seeing that I started thinking about how free I felt and how nice it was to not have to worry about my bikini slip sliding around. It was an incredible feeling, but I had to be careful cleaning sand off. I remember one time after diving for the ball, I came up covered with sand and not even thinking started to brush the sand off my right breast and nipple. I didn't even realize what I had done until I noticed the crowd noise drop off to a whisper. Tanya noticed, too, and suggested I be a little more discrete doing that in the future and then joked, or let me do it for you. At least I think it was a joke.

We ended up loosing the first game 21 to 11. Once on the sidelines my arousal was replace by embarrassment as I had nothing else to think about. Didi gave us another pep talk and gave me another bottle of water which seemed to help.

The second game started and again I felt the stares of all those eyes on me and my emotions took over. I felt like if this kept up I might just have another orgasm as we played. We were down 18 to 5 when we called time out. The sand was everywhere. My boobs stung, my nipples throbbed and my pussy itched from the last dive. I wanted to just reach down and sooth them all but I couldn't. Sensing my frustration, Didi came over and started emptying her bottle of cool water on my hard throbbing nipples. The feeling was wonderful, as if cooling a hot burning surface. I was so hot and the water felt so good that I just rolled my head back and trust my chest forward embracing the water running over my breasts and down my tummy. I momentarily forgot I was the object of hundreds of eyes. Then I swear I heard a sizzle as the water passed my mound and hit my pussy. Didi continued with another bottle. I was lost.

The problem was that even though it cooled and cleaned my sand covered flesh it simply added to my arousal. When we took the court after the time out I was even more wound up not less. I was so excited I couldn't stand still. We did however start off with an 8 point rally as I jumped and dove for the ball with ruthless abandon. It was too little too late however as we eventually lost 21 to 18.

We were out, but even in defeat we were swarmed with well-wishers and interviewers. One network guy proceeded to bring the TV camera right over to me and started asking me questions before I even got off the court.

"What are you doing? You can't show this on TV." I yelled as I put my hand over my breasts. "Don't worry. We'll put bars over your tits," he said as he shoved the mike in my face. I told him I'd love to chat, but not right now as I jogged off through another sea of groping hands both men and women. Most people were just grabbing my ass, but as I slowed due to traffic some of the more aggressive ones grabbed my sides and chest. One girl, of all people, ran her hand over my breasts and had her hand planted on my lower tummy before I knew what had happened. None were particular harsh, but it was a bit nerve racking.

Another shower later and Didi finally produced my street cloths. I slipped my thong up my legs and smoothed it over my over exposed pussy and for the first time since early that morning I had something covering me. I pulled my bra on next and it felt good as the soft padding soothed my sore nipples. Somehow my cutesy little stretch shorts and short tank top felt like an overcoat by comparison to what I had on all day.

I tried to make a quiet escape out the back door as the last match was reaching match point, but we were still mobbed by our new found fans and some die-hard reporters. We had a remarkable less enthusiastic welcome as I emerged with some clothes on for a change, but there were still no shortage of questions. The eager hands were a little more tame this time since I provided a much less tempting target now. We hurried through but not before Tanya signed a number of autographs and answered a couple of questions for me.

On the way back to the hotel we stopped off and bought a cheap bottle of champagne to celebrate our earlier victory over the former Olympic champions. We didn't make it past the second round, but our confidence had been given a tremendous boost and I was positive we would do better next time.

We no sooner opened the hotel room door than we popped the cork. Even though we had been knocked out we were positively giddy as we toasted our earlier success. It wasn't long before Lisa joined us as we sipped our champagne. Lisa also toasted me calling me an inspiration for woman kind.

"Ok hot stuff, so how did it feel out there in your birthday suit? You looked a little nervous but hotter than hell."

"Nervous is not the word. If it wasn't for Didi pulling my jacket off, I never would have gone through with it. I was ready to run back to the locker room and forfeit." I told them. "I was so embarrassed you wouldn't believe. I just wanted to disappear. I can't believe you got me out there talking to the reporters wearing a towel."

"Believe me the towel wasn't my idea. I wanted to drag you out there nude but you wouldn't let me." Tanya giggled.

"And Lisa, what was that pulling my towel off when that guy was taking my picture. I almost died right there on the spot."

"Oh that was precious, well I just wanted them to see you, all of you." she added in a soft voice.

"What am I supposed to do about all those pictures? They're going to be everywhere."

"Well, not everywhere." Lisa added. "Unless they're going to block out an awful lot."

"I can't wait till next months' Circuit magazine. I bet you make front cover. Maybe we should call Sports illustrated. Swim suit issue move over!" Tanya added with a laugh.

"I don't know Carrie. I don't think you minded it that much. Especially when we won those two games against the champs" Tanya added.

"Oh God, you noticed!" I said sheepishly.

"What, what?" Lisa asked on the edge of her chair.

"Lisa, this hot chick who's claiming to be so embarrassed had the big O right there on the court, and not once but twice."

"No way, is that true Carrie?" Lisa asked in glee.

I didn't answer as I turned several shades of red.

"No way." Lisa repeated.

"Way. Why do you think I laid on top of her so long. It was wild." Tanya explained.

"I thought you looked a little flushed after you got up."

"What do you mean? I had to help her to her feet she came so hard."

"I was just excited about our victory. That's all." I said quietly.

"Oh man, Carrie you're such a slut."

"I'm not. I was just excited about our win."

"You liked it, didn't you?" Tanya asked.

"Are you kidding, I wanted to just die."

This went on for a while as the girls exchanged barbs at my expense. Lisa seemed even more impressed by my amazing performance now that she figured I was getting off on it.

Then the phone rang and it was Didi asking if we were ready to head back for the official tournament cocktail party. It's a big get together put on by the tournament for sponsors and invited guest. "OK Carrie, time to get changed and greet your adoring fans. I'm sure there are a lot of people that want to talk to you tonight."

"Oh God, I'm not going. I'm never going to be able to go to another one of them again. Besides we don't have any sponsors so why bother." I added. After a long debate Didi and Tanya left for the party while Lisa and I went out for dinner locally.

It was a quiet meal with Lisa doing most of the talking. I was pretty tired from the stressful if not exciting day. Just as we were getting ready to leave my cell phone rang. It was a Mr. Howard Burger, CEO of Sun Touched Sun Care products. He said he had just received a call from one of his local account managers that had seen us beat May and Walsh. He congratulated us and told me he was interested in sponsoring us on the tour and that he wanted Tanya, Didi and me to fly to NYC first thing Monday morning to talk about an endorsement deal. He said that no matter what anyone else offered he'd top it. I was so excited I didn't know what to say. He just said, just agree to come and he'd explain everything.

This was great. It was our first endorsement ever. I immediately called Tanya on her cell and she was ecstatic. Little did I know what was involved.

To be continued...