A Quick Fix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was getting louder. Sporadic groans would reverberate through her body in the form of shudders. The woman was rolling her crotch across my face now. I lapped at the velvety skin as it passed my lips. Her natural aroma filled my nose and coated my jaw. It was intoxicating.

All at once Melanie planted her leg back down and tugged me by the hair of my head. I allowed myself to be pulled to my feet. Gasping, I was once again staring into Melanie's face. Her features were contorted. She seemed to be trying to quell the sensations in her body. I watched her bite her lip and chew her tongue. Her brown eyes scoured my face.

Melanie shook her head.

"I... don't want this."

Her words slammed me in the chest. My body went as stiff as my cock. Confusion washed over me in waves of cold despair. We'd gone so far. It was too much for her.

Melanie reached between us with both hands. I felt her hands trembling as she unfastened my jeans. My eyes searched her face before she closed in to plant a kiss on my wet lips. Our mouths opened and our tongues coiled again. I stared at her even as we kissed, still confused.

My pants were pulled down before Melanie's hands plunged into my boxers. She squeezed my shaft tightly in her fist. I watched her eyes glaze over before me when she did.

"I... I want this," Melanie gasped. "I want you inside me."

Before I could say anything, Melanie was undressing me. Gone were my boxers and my jeans, kicked away across the kitchen floor. Next was my t-shirt. I had but to lift my arms and Melanie was able to pull it over my head and toss it away. I felt so vulnerable in front of her. Everything I had was there for her. Melanie's hands began to trace the pathways her eyes were making along my body. Her fingers slid firmly across the ink on my body.

The blood surged inside of my cock when her hands tightened around it. Melanie tugged, her eyes fixed on the flesh swelling in her hands. Paralysis took me again. Her eyes lifted to meet mine. I could see her breathing heavily.

"C'mon," Melanie said.

Fingertips slid up my shaft and danced over my swollen tip to leave it bouncing when Melanie stepped away. My body yearned for that touch again. The woman broke her gaze and turned. As if in a trance I followed.

I expected Melanie to lead the way toward her bedroom. That's how this was supposed to go, wasn't it? Instead she walked right into the living room. The two thick slabs of her ass shifted and swayed with her every step. I watched her, transfixed by the way her flesh moved. Melanie turned to meet me. Wasting no time, she took me by the arms and guided me into position.

Melanie pressed me downward, and I fell back into a love seat. I stared up at her. She began to remove her blouse. Towering over me was the thick matriarch I'd known for years, unlike I'd ever seen her before. Melanie wore only a black bra now, which cupped her breasts as best they could. Across her form I saw the scars of age. Though her body narrowed at her waist, she carried weight that seemed to huddle around the dark socket of her naval. Subtle blotches of color marred her otherwise smooth skin. Her hips bore mounds of her flesh, wide and full.

There was no time to react. The woman was lifting her leg, placing her knee beside me. Melanie straddled me, bringing the heat of her body to meet mine. My cock jumped when the smooth hair between her legs brushed over it. She was in my lap, engulfing me.

Lifting herself on her knees, her breasts closed in toward my face. I instinctively wanted to lunge for them. My hands slid up her thighs to her waist. Nothing about her felt frail. Gripping her by the waist, I stared up at her from just beneath her cleavage.

When I felt her hand grab me, I realized what was happening. The tip of my cock slid across her moist lips between us. My breath caught in my throat. Slowly she stirred my shaft around until it found its mark.

I slid through her with such ease. Melanie gasped, but sank further into my lap. The heat of her insides swallowed me up. My hips reflexively pushed upward. Our bodies settled into one another. The woman's thick thighs spread around me. She sank deeper still. Her big hips wiggled, which drove me further inside of her.

At last my dick was buried into Melanie. Our faces came close as she draped her arms around my neck. The motion oddly stretched the skin at her chest, which caused her breasts to mash together and droop even in her bra. Melanie's large eyes found mine. Our lips brushed together, but we simply chose to breathe one another in.

My eyes widened when Melanie began to fuck me.

The woman began to roll her hips into me. She wasn't slow or timid. These were not the thrusts of a shy girl on a date. Melanie's movements were fast and deep. Her body glided across my lap. In seconds her wetness had coated my balls.

With a flick of her head, Melanie attempted to toss her short hair from her eyes. The motion straightened her in my lap and in my hands I felt the curve form in her back. I clutched her tightly. It was all I could do. Melanie was in control. Her entire body moved like a wave. The force beat me into the cushions of he couch and held me firmly in place.

I had to do something. I wanted so much more of her. Weaving both arms around her waist, I tugged Melanie in close. She didn't stop. She drove deeper. Our faces locked together. I kissed her until I couldn't breathe. The two of us gasped and moaned into each other.

Melanie was moving even faster. My hands were pulling and groping at her flesh frantically. My cock fattened inside of her and I knew she felt it. I didn't think it was possible. Melanie somehow widened herself around me. I had no more to give. The entire length of my shaft was so deep inside her that I felt a blunt pain every time she'd thrust against me. If it hurt her, she definitely didn't show it.

Mel kissed me again before I found the words to warn her. I was already out of breath anyhow. But I began to panic. It had been only moments and I was already feeling the burning fullness in my cock. With both hands I tried to press at her bulging hips, her thighs, anything... I could not get her to stop.

My cry of ecstasy was muffled against her mouth. Melanie practically gagged me with her tongue, sealing both my breath and my screams away. The tip of my cock burst inside her. My shaft stiffened to its full capacity. If Melanie noticed, she hid it well. Still her hips beat at me. I suffered the barrage of her flesh in agonizing pleasure.

I couldn't even tell when I stopped cumming.

I could feel the wet warmth all over my cock, my balls, and my thighs. Melanie did not relent. My dick writhed inside of her. Each time she thrust, unbearable shockwaves jolted through my dick. Surely I'd finished, but Melanie clearly was not. My hips bucked from the sensations. Her velvety insides tortured the head of my cock.

Finally Melanie pulled her head away, allowing me to loudly cry out with each of her hammering blows. With one hand she clutched my neck at my shoulder. She planted the other just behind her above my knee. She'd formed a new base of balance. At no point did she slow down.

I stared at Melanie's body in awe. The way her body rolled was unlike anything I'd ever seen. Her small belly clenched and released. Her breasts bounced wildly in their cups. All the while, I realized Melanie was watching me the same way. Her large eyes scanned my chest, my arms, my face...

Soon I felt like nothing more than a plaything. Having shot a full load into Melanie, I had only the power to lay back and take the force of her body. My cock had lost its strength inside of her. My mind had fallen from the clouds. The incredibly odd reality had blanketed me fully now.

There was Melanie. The woman rocked vigorously in my lap. Her hairy pussy was bared, split around my shaft as it swallowed me in over and over. I watched it in what I could only consider disbelief. A single fleshy tit flopped free from her bra wildly between us. All of her flesh rolled and bounced.

This was Melanie. Not some one night stand. Not a ditsy drunk at the bar or a posh daddy's girl. The woman was old enough to be my mother. She was married. She had kids, a daughter who I'd hung around my entire childhood. This was the sweet playful lady at the drive through window at the bank.

I was only able to stare at her a few seconds more before Melanie came rushing against me. Suddenly her single loose breast was whirling right in my face. Our clammy skin sealed together. As if things weren't moving quickly enough, I felt her motions grow tighter and faster. I could even feel it in her ass cheeks. The way they clenched in my palms told me what was about to happen.

Melanie's whole body kept bearing in on me. I could hear her start to yell. I could do little but pull her in tighter by her bulbous ass. My face became buried in her breasts. I wrestled my mouth across her skin until I found her large dark nipple. I sucked it into my lips and bit hard against the force of her thrusts.

Clutching my head against her, Melanie wailed out into the living room. Her big hips dove hard. My cock felt like a boiled noodle inside her until I felt the warmth and the pulsations. Her pussy nearly felt as deft as an oiled hand stroking me back to fullness. Each time she pulled back, my cock was tugged at an odd angle just before she slammed herself onto me again.

Even when her body relaxed, Melanie didn't stop. Though her motions were nowhere near as frantic, she rolled her hips round in circles. Her breath came in gasps.

Melanie's fleshy breast dropped from my lips. Gently I eased her back to look her in the eye. I watched her jaw quiver. Hell, her upper body shook each time she exhaled. Melanie was spent. And rightfully so. I'd been with lots of girls and had never been on the receiving end of a fucking quite like that.

I watched a bead of sweat roll down from her neck and disappeared somewhere beneath her bare breast. Her hair clung to her forehead and her cheeks.

"Jesus, Mel," I gasped.

The woman offered me a weary smile.

"I... need..." She swallowed and wiped the hair away from her face. "I need... more of that."

My cock nodded inside of her. Melanie felt it and smiled, allowing her eyes to close. It seemed insane but I didn't want any of it to end.

Instead I leaned forward and cradled Melanie's body close to mine. Rising to my feet, I hoisted her up and spun her around. My dick stayed inside of her as I dropped her to the cushions beneath me.

The look she gave me shot through my body. It was pure enjoyment that spread on her face, with lust glazing her eyes all over again. Her thighs spread around me. Her legs wrapped loosely about my body. I lay on top of her with my mouth inches from hers.

I started to say something, but I couldn't. Melanie looked so beautiful and sublime in that moment. I let her put a hand softly behind my head and coax me lower. I drifted into her and found her lips again. This was such a slow and passionate kiss. To an onlooker, it might have been nasty and overly perverse. Our tongues rolled around outside our mouths briefly before our lips closed together. We did it again and again, oblivious to anything else around us.

Then I felt her grab the top of my ass cheeks and squeeze. Her hand suddenly lifted and smacked down hard. I could feel my skin turning red.

"Let's go, Tony," Melanie moaned against my mouth. "Hard as you can."

Those simple words from Melanie's lips made my cock surge with energy. For several seconds I stared back at her and barely returned her kisses. It had to be a dream. This woman... for her to say something so... provocative...

I pulled back and rammed myself back into her. Melanie's eyes shot open. Her jaw dropped before her mouth peeled back into a big grin.

"Oh... there you go," She groaned.

I did it again. Her whole body bounced from the impact. A strangely perverse giggle escaped Melanie's lips.

Once more I gave her a deep jab. To my surprise she was crawling onto me, her legs pulling me in, her hands clutching me tightly. She wanted more.

When I began to thrust, Melanie started lifting and rolling her hips to meet mine. It felt incredible, but it wasn't what I wanted to give her.

I took her arms in my hands. Clutching her wrists, I planted her arms firmly above her head and held them there. This pulled her breasts upward. Both of them stared back at me, never fully settling but wobbling endlessly.

Melanie smiled and let out an approving moan.

The expression on her face spurred me into motion. I fired my hips into Melanie as hard and fast as I could. Her breasts whirled free of her bra now. Every few seconds I'd feel them slide against my skin slick with sweat. I refused to stop my thrusts or slow down. Melanie had set a pace earlier I was determined to match.

I saw it forming. The smile on Melanie's face disappeared as her lips formed into an oval, her jaw held open wide. Her brows furrowed. Each thrust of my cock beat at her insides. Each time it forced a yelp from Melanie. I could feel her squirming. Her eyes were locked on mine the entire time. I watched her cum beneath me. Her body shuddered. Her legs pulled at me. Her feet pawed at my thighs.

The sight of it all caught me off guard. Before I even knew what was happening, I planted myself firmly against Melanie. I dripped what filth I had left into her as my entire body seized from the force. I pulled back only once more and drove down hard.

In seconds I'd collapsed on top of Melanie panting. The energy evaporated from my body. Together, we shuddered and gasped. Our skin was so slick that even as we breathed our bodies drifted and slid in place.

For many moments we lay there. Neither one of us spoke. I started to feel soreness in parts of my body I'd forgotten about. Reality was once again setting in on me like a thick fog. Strangely, I welcomed it. I didn't feel ashamed. I wasn't embarrassed by what we had done. I simply enjoyed the feel of Melanie's body beneath mine.

Our faces seemed to turn at the same time. There she was again. With my lips that close I could think of nothing better to do than press them to hers. Melanie's eyes closed and accepted it.

When our lips parted, Melanie grinned back at me.

"Tony?"

"Yeah?" I said.

Melanie patted my bare ass. "I'm really enjoying this, but if you stay this way there's gonna be one hell of a mess for me to clean off of the couch."

I smiled and nodded before pushing myself up. Gently, I slid my limp cock from Melanie's body and rose to my feet. I stood awkwardly by watching Melanie cup her hand over her crotch and climb from the cushions. Before I could say anything, she was already headed toward the hall.

For a few moments I stood in silence staring around the house. Our clothes were everywhere. I distantly thought of my coveralls in the washing machine. Maybe they'd have to wait. I trudged toward the kitchen, searching for my pants and my underwear.

I wasn't quite sure what came next. Was Melanie coming back? Surely she was just cleaning herself up. Was I supposed to get dressed and flee the scene? I thought of walking down the hall and finding Melanie to give her a final kiss.

Not long ago that might have seemed ridiculous. Was it any different now?

I stooped to fetch my boxers from the tile in the kitchen. Gathering my thoughts seemed too daunting a task. I was exhausted. Just as I was turning out the boxers to begin putting them back on, a set of fingers took me by the elbow.

I turned to see Melanie. She stood naked in the kitchen, her body bare for me to see. Her bra was gone. Her skin still looked clammy and flushed with color. My eyes darted over the hair between her thighs. She looked like an average woman, her best years behind her. To me she looked incredible. Something about her seemed so much more real than anyone I'd ever seen naked.

"Hey," Melanie said, her soothing voice hushed and tired.

I stared back at her timidly, unsure of what I might find in her brown eyes.

"Hey," I repeated.

Melanie gave me a small motion with her head and said, "Just stay. Come to bed with me."

I looked at her. I wasn't sure what I heard in her voice, whether it was remorse, loneliness, or endearment. But as far as I was concerned, there was no other option.

"Y-yeah, of course," I replied.

Melanie turned, and took a moment to switch off the lights in the kitchen and the living room. Much of the house fell dark. I wasn't sure what time it was. I didn't care. I allowed Melanie to guide me down the hallway and through a door into an enormous bedroom.

We said nothing else. Melanie pulled down the sheets and climbed into the huge bed. I hesitated only a moment before crawling onto the bed beside her. In seconds we were beneath the sheets and laying on our sides. I felt Melanie scooting backward in the bed until her body met mine. Her huge hips nestled against my crotch. My limp sticky shaft pressed into her.

Unsure if what to make of any of this, I simply draped my arm over Melanie and pulled her close. I wondered what was on her mind. Was this just another night to her? Or was this her way of coping?

I was too exhausted to think too deeply about it. Instead I let myself enjoy the feeling of Melanie's body against mine.

****

My eyes opened when I heard the knocking sound.

I didn't recognize my surroundings at all. The notion of being in a strange bed sobered me from my slumber fast. I whirled in the bed, sitting up and propping myself on my elbows. My breath rushed through my nostrils. Blinking, I looked around remembering where I was.

This was Melanie and Ronnie's room.

I felt awkward immediately. This was not my bed, not my room, and yet I lay naked under the covers. Memories of the night before flooded back into my mind. I couldn't believe they weren't a dream. Melanie... had we really done that? In the daylight that peeked through the windows, the memories seemed so ridiculous and surreal.

It took me only a few seconds to spot Melanie standing in the doorway of the bedroom.

"Morning, Tony," Melanie said with a smile.

I rubbed my eyes.

"What... what time is it?" I asked wearily.

"Time for me to head to work," Melanie told me. "I'd assumed the same was true for you."

I collected my thoughts, unable to fully meet Melanie's gaze. I finally nodded.

"Right. Yeah, I have a couple jobs to get to, today," I said.

I stared back at Melanie. From the look of her, you couldn't tell that we'd done anything at all together. Mel was dressed already. Her hair was straightened, her face looked polished and pristine, and her clothes were most notably on. She still looked great, wearing a simple white shirt and light colored jeans, with a long tan cardigan draped around her. Tall brown boots rose almost to her knees. Melanie seemed so subtle and simple, which only made her stand out so much more to me.

"I would have whipped you up something to eat, but I woke up rather late myself," Melanie told me. "Probably the wine."

The woman wore a grin that told me more than she could have outright said. I couldn't help but grin. Looking away, I gave her a faint laugh. I started to say something, but Melanie was quicker.

"Well, snap to it, Tony," Melanie said in her usual playful tone. "I laid your clothes on the bed. Coveralls, too. In a few minutes I've got to be going."

Melanie had turned and was already walking back up the hall. I was left in a daze. At the foot of the bed, I saw my clothes, just like she'd told me. I fell back into the amazingly soft bed, wishing I could stay there longer. Though I wanted more, I felt as though I'd had the best night of sleep in my life. I remembered getting into bed with Melanie. I remembered her wiggling back against me, her ass cheeks nestling against my lap. Everything after was just a warm pleasant darkness.