A Weekend in the Hamptons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Sonja. Derek has a date with his girlfriend tonight and I have no other plans."

"I'm willing to pay you, of course."

"Not at all," I replied, waving a hand. "Cindy is a friend and I hope she considers me a friend."

"Were you planning to spend the evening alone?"

"Yes," I replied, holding up my book.

"I don't want to intrude on your study time."

"It won't. By this evening I'll need a break from this."

"Good," she said.

Her eyes bored into mine, even through sunglasses. Then she sat up in the chair and leaned forward.

"Let's put our cards on the table, Mr. White," she said. "This morning I spoke with Mr. Larrity from the marina and he tells me that Cindy took her boat out last night accompanied by a very tall young man with dark hair and dark eyes. I think you were that young man. I think you were alone on the boat with my daughter until well after midnight and slept with her. This story she gave of you walking her home then taking a walk on the beach is fiction."

"Mrs. Baldwin-"

"Sonja. Please."

"Mrs. Baldwin," I repeated, determined to remain formal, "you are correct that she took me out on her boat, but only because Derek had promised me a night cruise. When he disappeared at the party, Cindy was kind enough to take me out instead, but we did not sleep together."

"You're lying, Mr. White. One of her aunts stayed unexpectedly last night and saw the two of you on the futon in the pool house. There would have been a scene except that Cindy was on top. Quite a long time on top, in fact."

My mouth fell open. Busted. Or was I? I didn't know what to say. Was she bluffing me into a confession? Or had one of her aunts really watched us slither all over each other in unbridled passion?

"I don't care that you both lied to me about it because that's what kids do, but I need to know two things. One, did you use protection?"

"No," I said.

"Great. That's just great."

"I know, I know," I said. "She said she's on the pill and used a diaphragm."

"Well at least there's that. Second, I want to know your intentions for my daughter."

"I'd like to continue seeing her."

"What about your girlfriend?"

"She ditched me before she left for France."

"I see. So you're both on the rebound."

I almost nodded when we both turned to see Derek emerge from the house. He approached cautiously across the lawn as if I sat next to a dangerous wild animal.

"Just go easy on her, Martin. She's had a rough year and I don't want to see her hurt again so soon. And for God's sake use protection, okay? You should know that by now."

"Okay."

"Good. She really likes you."

"The feeling's mutual," I replied. "May I call on her next weekend?"

"If she's agreeable. Will you be here?"

"Yes. Derek has an standing invitation for weekends, but I'm on my own when here."

"You're not like him, are you?" Sonja said. "Bi-promiscuous?"

"God, no. No, no, no, no."

"So you and he have never-?"

"Oh, no. God, no."

"I didn't think so. You're really not the type, are you?"

I shook my head so subtly only she could see it move.

"I like you, Martin, but if you hurt my daughter your life will become very unpleasant. Do we understand one another?"

"Yes."

"Good. We leave at five. She'll be expecting you by six."

"I'll be there."

"Thank you, Martin," she said, getting up. "You're not to tell her we had this conversation, except to invite you over tonight."

I watched her walk away. Cynthia sunbathed face down and had not looked up at us during her mother's second visit. Had she dozed off? Did we stay out too late?

By five p.m. all the old people had left. After spending most of the day lounging around, Derek disappeared on a date with his girlfriend.

So I stayed all night with Cindy.

We ordered a pizza for supper and watched a movie on cable cuddled up on the couch together, but for some reason we never kissed. I didn't want to make the first move. Not in her house. Then we went up to her room, got into her bed and soon began pulling at each other. The previous night had whetted her appetite and she made good her desire of never wanting to stop. I lost track of her climaxes, but channeled, transferred, and rerouted all my affection for and from ex-Cynthia onto new-Cynthia, purging a selfish, ungrateful ex from my mind in the process.

"God I love to fuck," she said deep in the night, squeezing me inside, her palms pressed into my belly.

"You are an amazing lover," I said, caressing the insides of her wrists.

"So are you," she said. "You're very attentive."

"So are you."

"Can we do it all night? I've never done it before."

"Sure."

"I never fucked a guy's face before. God that was awesome. Was that your tongue?"

"Yeah. And the bridge of my nose."

She giggled.

Pause.

"Mom wants me to get a boob job."

"Do you?"

"What do you want, Martin?"

I love your breasts just as they are, I said, cupping them softly.

"Wouldn't you like them bigger?"

"Breast size isn't important to me. A good, kind woman is."

"Like me?" she smiled.

I kissed her. "Just like you."

"I still think I'll get them, just small ones so I have something to show."

"Want my advice?"

She bit her lip then said, "Okay."

"Wait till you're twenty or twenty-one. Give your body time to finish growing."

"I've been ovulating since I was thirteen and my hormones are normal. This is all I'm going to get."

"Are you still growing taller?"

"Yeah. Another inch last year. Can you believe it?"

"Definitely wait, then. You haven't finished filling out."

"Okay. You won't hate me if I get them will you?"

"Not at all."

She kissed me. I rolled her over into a spoon and slid into her. She arched her back and moaned softly. I slipped one hand into her groin and began fingering her erect nub. She didn't move. I pounded her deep pussy.

Big wet orgasms usually finished my ex-girlfriends for the night, but not Cindy. She took an extended rest, then started a long, slow coupling, moving almost imperceptibly at first. My high school love had been positively frigid by comparison and my Cynthia mostly laid there while I fucked her. Cindy was the most open lover I had experienced, the most in touch with her body and sexuality. With the exception of giving oral sex she was the most fearless. Was it due to wealth and the expectation of hypersexuality in her world? Was it summer in the Hamptons? Physically and emotionally absent parents? Rebound love? Or was she highly experienced?

She climaxed again in another wild fuck and so did I. We uncoupled and cuddled.

"Promise me you won't tell Derek about us," she said.

"I promise. Promise me the same. I don't want him to know."

"I promise," she said, holding up a hooked pinky.

I hooked her pinky with mine and we both pulled. Do all women do this post-coitally?

"I don't understand why you hang with him. He's horrid."

"I know he is. We're just friends from school."

"Why? You're so not alike. How did you ever meet him?"

"We have classes together, worked on an assignment together and ended up studying together. He would have failed if I didn't help him. That's a secret, by the way."

"I still don't see why you help him," she said. "He doesn't like you or me or anyone or anything. Except his promiscuous gay sex."

"Can you keep another secret, Cindy? A huge, huge secret?"

Her eyes went big, liking our pillow talk. "I promise."

"Derek is horribly dyslexic, almost hopelessly so. Fordham pays me to tutor him. He's like a blind man who understands the spoken language, but needs someone to read text, questions and tests to him. I'm that reader."

"Oh my God," she whispered, putting fingers over her mouth. "I had no idea. I always thought he was another arrogant rich kid who's an enormous fuck-off. God."

"He's actually quite brilliant. He has a genius IQ and razor sharp intuition. His pscyh and aptitude tests show he should have been an accelerated student all his life, the kind of kid who graduates from high school at twelve and has a PhD by eighteen, or becomes a musical or mathematical prodigy."

"That's impossible. He barely got out of high school. Why didn't they discover his dyslexia when he was in kindergarden?"

"They did. His family's at fault. His parents are completely fucked up about it, denying what the experts have been saying all along."

"Why?"

"Pride. Blind pride and arrogance. Keeping up appearances. 'No son of mine has a learning disorder.' What an enormous waste. God knows where he'd be today if he had reasonable parents.

She tried to snuggle closer to me, but it was impossible.

"Secrets," she whispered.

"I know. You can't tell anyone. No matter how much he teases or harasses you, you must keep my secret."

"I promise."

"He suffers from genius boredom, too," I said. "Regular classes are glacial to him, he gets bored almost instantly and misbehaves. His parent's denial trip makes it all worse and he acts out even more, including sexually."

"Can anything help?"

"There's a plan. He's getting lots of help, but still rejecting most of it. I'm trying to get him to consider himself blind and use digital recorders, audio texts and all the other resources available, even Braille. We have accelerated study materials for the blind, but he's too proud to use them. So are his parents. Like most geniuses, he only has to read or hear something once and he'll never forget it. The challenge is getting him to accept that he's functionally blind as a reader and use these other materials. Once he does and finds something he really wants to work on, there'll be no stopping him."

"God. God, I feel sorry for him now."

"I do, too, but don't let him know you do. Please. Don't change the way you behave towards him at all. He already suspects I've told you about him."

"Why?"

"Because he knows I met and spoke to you at the party last night and walked you home. When he asked what we did together all that time, I said we talked and took a walk on the beach, but he immediately jumped to the conclusion that you and I hooked up."

"We did."

"I know, but that's how sharp his mind is. He sees stuff. Relationships. Probabilities."

"It's not that much of a stretch, you know," she said. "My mother thinks we did it last night, too."

"Really?"

"She asked me like a hundred times. I denied it all, but she knows."

I sighed and broke eye contact, trying to look away.

"What?"

"One of your aunts stayed last night and saw us in the pool house, Cindy."

Her mouth fell open.

"How do you know that?"

"Your mother told me."

Mouth open again, Cindy lifted her head off the pillow this time, pursed lips to speak, but said nothing. She lowered her head to the pillow. An extended silence followed while she considered this new information.

"Sometimes I hate my mother," she said.

"I don't know what to say," I said.

She looked in my eyes in silence for a moment then pressed lips to mine.

We rolled around on the bed until she came out on top, straddled and slid on me. It wasn't long before she was bucking wildly again. She rode me off and on until the early summer dawn, her long slim body reaching satiety. Then I dressed, kissed her goodbye and walked across the lawn to Derek's house. His bed was still empty. I crawled into mine in one of the guest bedrooms and fell fast asleep.

* * * *

A few hours later the sound of my bedroom door closing woke me.

"Derek? Is that you?"

"No senor Marteen."

"Rosa?" I said doing my best to twirl my r's.

"Jes. Eet's nine senor Marteen."

"Gracias," I said, thanking her for the wake up call.

"Is Derek home?" I said, sitting up in bed.

"Jes. Una hora ago," she smiled, her large black eyes twinkling saying she understood why he was out all night. "He sleep."

"I need a shave and a shower," I said, remembering how my five o'clock shadow scraped against Cindy's smooth skin the night before. I rolled out of bed.

Rosa's eyes went immediately to the big bone tenting in my boxers and stayed there.

"Is anyone else in the house?" I asked walking around the bed.

"No, seenor Marteen," she said, turning. "I get clean towels."

I watched her hips roll under her narrow waist in her sexy black uniform skirt as she left the room and walked down the hallway in front of me. According to Derek she was 31, married and undocumented. Her husband had been deported over year ago but so far she had avoided immigration authorities. Twice a month she sent money home to Honduras. She wore her long straight black hair in a thick braid which ended between her shoulder blades. When Derek said she was an easy lay I took as an empty boast, but the way she ogled me and smiled and chatted made me wonder.

She swept into the bathroom just as I finished shaving. I splashed water on my face and toweled off remnant shaving cream. I saw her glance at me in the mirror. She busied herself folding and hanging towels. Glancing at me again, she turned away and fussed with the towels on the racks, lingering much longer than required. I stepped behind her, put arms around her and pulled her to me kissing her neck. She giggled and pushed me away a little and turned to face me. I pulled her close and pressed my lips to hers. Her hands on my chest pushed me put of the kiss.

"No senor Marteen. I married."

I kissed her again, my hands running down her back and over her narrow waist to her butt. I pulled her close so she could feel my bone pressing against her stomach.

"No senor Marteen," she gasped, her hands still on my chest but not pushing me away.

I pressed lips to hers again invading her mouth with my tongue. She kissed back, her tongue moving with mine. Her hands dropped from my chest to her sides signaling capitulation. My hands went up her skirt and into her panties feeling her ass. She opened her legs a bit when my fingers caressed her labia. Another gasp broke our kiss and she dropped her head back. I kissed her neck up under her chin then back to her earlobe which I bit. She hummed in pleasure.

She smiled at me when we separated a little and bit her lip when my hands cupped her breasts through her uniform. When I began unbuttoning it her hands stopped mine.

"In room after shower," she smiled and walked out.

When I got to my room Rosa was already sitting up under the covers, hard brown nipples pointing straight out from full light brown breasts. A tiny gold cross on a fine gold chain rested on her sternum between them.

"Hi," I said, dropping towel from my waist.

"Hi," she smiled holding open the sheets.

Her coal black eyes burned with passion when I pushed into her. Her tits bounced in circles while I fucked her. She crossed ankles across my back, her hands holding my arms as they propped me over her. When I got close I rolled us over so she was on top. She planted hands on my chest then belly then knees and bounced on me till she came. Then I rolled her face down and pounded her hard, my morning wood blasting a load deep inside her. Derek was right. She was an easy fuck. As soon as I was done she jumped out of bed, pulled on her her uniform and disappeared. I pulled on board shorts and headed for the beach.

Chapter Five

My weekend in the Hamptons became two weekends, then three. We quickly fell into a pattern. Arriving Friday afternoon, I'd hang out with Derek until after supper when he'd disappear on a date with his girlfriend or one of his boyfriends. With her mother's permission, Cindy and I went out for a movie, concert or festival. Afterwards we ended up out on the water at night on her boat, swimming and coupling freely at some secluded spot.

With her mother and aunties in residence we had no other choice for intimacy, though one Sunday morning we met on their beach at two AM and coupled on the teak chaises there before sneaking back to our beds. One Saturday morning at two we met behind their pool house. After kissing for a while, Cindy knelt, unzipped my fly, pulled me out of my shorts, and let my erection grow in her mouth. She sucked me off right there as I leaned against the wall, then fled into the night. This was new. She had never given me head before. Knowing some girls aren't into it, I never expected it from her and said nothing the many times her lips stopped at my navel, going no further.

Everything else seemed the same, almost routine. Every morning Derek and I sunned on chaises on his family's beach or the flagstone terrace just above it, and every morning we'd see the Baldwin sisters walk out of the surf nude and sun on their chaises. Whatever reason they had for pulling their suits back on that first Saturday had vanished once they learned Cindy and I were together. The Barker boys had a party at least one night each weekend, though none were as big as the bash my first weekend there. The 'big party' followed a circuit from house to house but I didn't attend any of them. Every night Rosa crept into my bed for a one-and-done then escaped. Derek called them hit-and-runs.

One Saturday morning Rosa was cleaning the kitchen while I ate breakfast. Derek had rolled in late and would be asleep until noon. As always his parents were absent but I checked just the same.

"Is there anyone else in the house Rosa?" I asked, placing my dishes on the counter next to her.

"No senor Marteen," she smiled.

I rested hands on her shoulders from behind. She giggled when I swept them down her sides to her hips. Pulling at her hips I started grinding my pelvis against her butt.

"Feel that?" I whispered in her ear, rubbing the bone in my swim trunks against her tush.

"Jes," she giggled.

She gasped a little then turned her head and lifted her face to accept my kiss from behind. My hands moved up her belly and cupped her breasts through her uniform. She hummed through our kiss as I gently squeezed and moved them. A second later she began trying to lift her skirt, pushing me away a little so she could unpin herself from the counter and pull her skirt up over her butt. I slid hands down and pulled it up sharply, my fingers diving into the front of her panties to finger her clit.

She broke our kiss to push her panties down, wiggling out of them and letting them drop to the floor around her white sneakers. At the same time I pushed my board shorts down, bent her over the counter and pushed my cock into her tingling wet pussy.

Rosa gasped in pleasure as I fucked her. Planting hands on the counter edge she arched her back deeply and began pumping back at me. I clamped her hips in my hands and pounded her until I came then pulled up my shorts and walked away. I had already put a load in her overnight. One more wouldn't hurt anything.

While I shaved and showered I wondered how often Derek fucked her. Did she open her legs for every male houseguest or just young ones Derek brought home like me?

When I returned to my room Rosa's uniform was folded neatly on my dresser, her white shoes paired neatly beneath on the floor. She sprawled naked on my bed. A breakfast quickie hadn't been enough for her. After rolling around kissing under the covers she pushed me on my back, straddled my thighs and mounted my cock. She bucked and romped and pumped her hips till she she came. My eyes took in every detail of her beautiful light brown body as she dressed at the foot of the bed. I was sad to see her beautiful round breasts disappear behind the white lace of her brassiere. She smiled at me, her eyes going again and again to my erection wet with her juices. I watched her make final adjustments to her uniform in front of the mirror thinking she would scurry away, but she crawled onto the bed next to me and gave me head until I blew in her mouth. She licked cum off the corners of her lips, smiled and left.

* * * *

I discovered that Mrs. Baldwin went for a long run every morning before anyone else was up. One morning I waved as she returned from down the beach. She waved back, smiling.