Accidental Cuckold Ch. 05

Story Info
An unexpected seduction of a wife at a Halloween party!
4.8k words
3.73
47k
25
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2001

Seattle, WA

"Who are you?" Asked a couple stopping in front of Bob and Cassy.

Cassy smiled, Bob set down his vodka and pop to leap out at them!

"I'm Bat Bob!" Exclaimed Bob in a raspy voice as he flourished his cape about himself.

The man and woman laughed, they were dressed as Zorro and Cat Woman; Cassy however was already sick of that voice he did and they had just arrived.

"Sorry um... Bat Bob," Said the man in a Zorro outfit. "I wanted to know what the Signora was."

Cassy blushed, Spanish accents usually annoyed her more than 'Bat Bob', but this fellow was much different. He was about Bob's height and build, but the way he presented himself... so much charisma!

"Oh!" Cassy said remembering that she had been asked a question. "I am Dorothy!"

The man seemed to either have not heard her, or wasn't familiar with the Wizard of Oz. Cassy did a curtsey in her short blue dress.

The Cat Woman next to him whispered in his ear, Cassy guessed she were telling him what her outfit was. Oddly enough Cassy felt excitement shoot up her body as the man looked her from head to toe, his smile growing larger as his eyes soaked in more of her.

"Ah yes," The man said. "I have heard of the Dorothy."

Cassy couldn't help but blush at the man's words. Their eyes locked causing her to do more than blush; perhaps it was his tone of voice, or how polite he was, but she was impressed.

"Have you heard of Bat Bob?" Bob stated loudly attempting to steal the show.

Everyone laughed at this. Cassy was miffed that he ruined her moment, but it didn't matter. She and Bob often played a game where she'd flirt with men until he got chicken and shut it down.

'Perhaps that's what had happened?' Cassy mused to herself as the men started walking away.

"Where did they go?" Cassy asked the woman.

"Shrimp table." The lady replied. "The favourite treat of crime fighters!"

The two women shared a laugh.

"So what brings you two to the party?" Asked Cassy.

"Oh, we are old friends of Gloria's." The woman said. "Our yacht's are moored beside each other."

Cassy sighed, they were there because Bob's boss got free tickets. The ladies chatted some more, the woman's name was Sally, the man Giacomo. They got along very well until the boys returned.

"I do not know if those shrimp were so very great." The man in the Zorro costume said rubbing his stomach.

"Bat Bob's real nemesis is Superman!" Bob stated loudly, then said. "That shrimp however might have been kryptonite laced!

The girls groaned, Giacomo seemed confused.

"Let's dance it off!" Declared Cassy to both men grabbing them by the wrists.

Bob started doing the Bat-dance, or the Bat-Bob-Dance as he called it, while the remaining three danced together. Cassy was initially embarrassed at his lack of coordination, then laughed it off, Bob always had a way of cracking her up.

Cassy moved about seductively on the dancefloor, the music boomed so loud that no one could speak or be heard. She didn't mind, there wasn't much she wanted to say, it was with body language that she truly excelled with.

She scanned the crowd for unattractive men. The flirting game they often played revolved around seeing how far she could get with them. Usually Bob would shut it down before she left the dance floor.

There were a couple times she kissed men, even a few gropings. There was even once when a fellow followed her to the ladies room, they made out by the telephones until Bob arrived clearing his throat.

Tonight there seemed like slim pickings, she really wanted a fat biker, but there were none. Next she looked for a person of colour. Across the floor she observed a man in a red leather jacket with an afro, he seemed tall with broad shoulders.

The man turned around to reveal a poorly done black-face... she was very disappointed.

The thought of having not one black man, but two or more thugs fucking her all at once, with their large penises left her panting with desire. Flustered by the thought, she continued to search the crowds.

She saw several American-Indians, and dozens of Arabs but they were all costumes as well. She even saw an Indian American, but that too was an outfit.

Frustrated Cassy tried to locate someone who was non-white Hispanic, which left her more upset!

There were many old men, but she did not want to worry about dealing with a heart attack during a kiss.

Cassy decided to forget her game for the night, like Prince Charming, she could not find someone to wear the slipper.

The music changed to something with more of an island flavour. Cassy started a seductive dance which involved her knees bent, her hips shaking and her arms up in the air.

She felt someone press up from behind, then an arm covered in black reach around her. She assumed it was Bob... er Bat Bob.

"Ciao bella!" Said a raspy deep voice into her ear. "Puzzi di sudore."

Cassy smiled broadly, her non-white Hispanic had found her! She pushed her hips back slowly and was surprised to see he was already hard. It was difficult to judge his size but it did feel as large as Bob.

"Mi fa male lo stomaco." Giacomo said placing a hand on Cassy's stomach, she purred as he ground his groin into her.

Cassy loved the Spanish! Prior to that night, she disliked the language, but this man humping her from behind made it sound so... romantic.

She swore right then and there she would learn Spanish! Cassy didn't like not knowing what was said, even if it made her so wet with desire. She would tell more a believable lie to cover up her thirst for knowledge.

"Potrei essere malato." He said his hand moving lower.

Bat Bob was behind them and didn't see the events unfold. Cassy was glad of it, all the Spanish talk had gotten her so wet! She pushed her ass back further, he was harder than before.

Cassy wanted to grind him until he came! The thought of him blowing his load in his pants left her short of breath with anticipation!

She wondered what he'd do with his drawers full of warm goo and a stain. Would he run away, or fake a spill on himself to cover it up?

Cassy felt his hand move lower, she felt an orgasm building. The smell of his expensive cologne mixed with red wine only seemed to add to the sexual tension Cassy felt.

"Perdonami se sono malato con te." He said bringing his second hand up to her side.

Cassy was starting to feel tortured! Bob never intentionally delayed her orgasms, this Mexican fellow behind her seemed to relish in it. His hand inched up to her ribs, his other hand pressed harder against her. Cassy assumed Giacomo thought he had found her vagina.

When his hand grabbed her breast she gasped loudly! She was completely under his spell. His hand was so strong and powerful. Cassy was willing to shed her costume to let this man do her right on the dance floor.

"Signora" Giacomo said. "I must go..."

Cassy turned around all flustered to see him running away, she really did feel like Prince Charming at midnight! She was all fired up to fuck with no one to satisfy her! To top it off even Bob was running away.

Bob could not describe the sharp pain he felt in his stomach, he struggled to move towards the nearest bathroom!

"Is everything alright?" Asked a woman blocking his path.

Bob almost pushed her aside before realizing it was Gloria the host, and she was completely nude!

"We have upset stomachs..." Bob said trying to maintain eye contact, while referring to Giacomo and himself.

"Do you recall what you ate?" The petite naked woman asked.

If Gloria wasn't such a respected guest at his golf course, he would have bolted. He was however baffled at seeing her in her birthday suit, so much so that he forgot the intense pain in his abdomen.

"Gloria, it may have been the shrimp." Giacomo said.

Cassy and Sally had caught up to the men, they were equally baffled. They saw their men standing next to a small nude woman with a giant blonde wig that ran to her feet.

"Bob are you alright?" She asked.

"Not really," He groaned. "I think I'll go home."

"I'll come with you." Cassy said squeezing his hand.

Bob squeezed her hand tighter, then pulled her close.

"Please stay, Gloria is an important visitor to the golf course." He whispered to his wife.

"Yes, do stay." The nude woman said. "I can make a room for you."

Bob was thrilled! He once worked as a caddy for Gloria, she tipped him very handsomely. This was a work relationship he wanted to see continue growing.

"Yes, please stay." Bob said kissing his wife good-bye.

"Uh... ok..." Cassy replied to her departing husband.

Gloria clapped her hands and a horse appeared from the crowd, Cassy assumed it was two men in a costume. Her nudity made slightly more sense to her.

"I hope you both have a good night," Gloria declared mounting the horse costume. "I will ensure the shrimp gets removed."

Cassy watched dumbfounded as Gloria rode away.

Inside the restroom Bob felt much better as he pulled up his trousers. He was still stunned by Gloria's nakedness, she looked really good in that giant wig!

"Giacomo?" He called out in a deep raspy voice. "Are you in here?"

"Yes..." A weak voice replied.

"Bat Bob will save you!" Bob declared striking a pose!

He walked about the restroom towards the moans and the increasing foul smell. When Bob spotted the Zorro mask in the middle of the floor and legs protruding from the stall he spring into action!

Bob forced open the stall door to see his new friend sprawled out on the floor passed out.

"Giacomo!" Bob declared. "Are you alright? Did you fall."

"No..." He groaned in reply. "I laid down to take a nap."

Sighing in relief Bob helped him up onto the toilette.

"How are you feeling?" Bob asked.

"A little better." Giacomo said before barfing on Bob's mask.

"Ugh!" Bob declared standing up. "You got it all over my cowl."

"My friend, I feel better now." Giacomo said smiling. "Sorry about that."

Bob removed his cowl, it was a mess! His plans of returning to the party were truly dashed. After cleaning himself up Bob picked up the Zorro mask then walked towards Giacomo.

Cassy was initially miffed that she lost both her dance partner and Bob. After a few awkward moments Sally spoke up.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yeah..." Cassy reluctantly admitted. "I am just worried about Bob... um Bat Bob."

"Here take this, it'll help you relax." Sally replied holding out a red pill in her hand.

Cassy didn't think twice as she washed it down with a glass of wine.

"I think I feel better already." She said finishing her glass.

Cassy quickly lost track of Sally as she danced with the crowd oblivious of the time or with whom she danced. There were old men and even women that danced up on her. Cassy paid them no mind as they felt her up, or pushed against her.

She was in her own world, it was a sensation unlike any other. If she had to choose words it was like when she modeled on the runway or posed for photos, she was the centre of attention and nothing and no one else mattered to her.

Cassy's body swayed in rhythm to the song playing. Another body slid up behind her, it felt so familiar and comfortable, at first she thought it was Sally, but when she saw the black arm around her waist she knew who it was.

She felt the man's pelvis press into hers and an average sized erection nuzzling her ass. It felt so comfortable and natural.

The song changed to something more upbeat, Cassy turned around to see Zorro standing before her. Her breath suddenly became shallow as she looked into his blue eyes. Despite being a married woman she knew she want to fuck him.

The song was very upbeat, but they decided to dance to their own tune. Their bodies came together, Cassy moved her legs apart, then pressed her pelvis down upon his leg. She then closed her legs together grinding into his knee.

When Cassy came it was powerful! It was the first orgasm she'd experienced from a man that wasn't her husband in many years! She however didn't care! Like primitive tribesmen dancing around a fire in a mating dance Cassy had decided to pledge herself to another for the night!

There was no thought of consequences or regrets as she gave the man a sweaty kiss. She had never heard of this Mexican fellow before that day, nor would she seem him again.

Cassy didn't even worry about what he'd tell Bob, usually she'd make up a story as she jerked him off. The next time she stroked one out for him, she'd only be telling the truth!

When their embrace had broken they headed towards the bedrooms, or where they thought they were. Cassy saw Gloria in the crowd naked riding her 'horse', with a crowd cheering her on. She was certain that she wasn't seen as the found the stairs.

In moments they were in the room, Cassy had her small basket with a stuffed animal dog. She reached into it expecting to find condoms, but instead there was a pack of gum, lipstick and loose change.

"Dammit!" She cried out in frustration, she wanted this encounter to be safe.

The man in Zorro mask seemed perplexed at Cassy's actions. He spoke to her but between the ringing in her ears and the booze in her body it all sounded like gibberish.

Cassy decided that she'd blow him then call it night, perhaps she'd let him finger her if he wasn't clumsy. Sex without rubbers was complete off the table.

With her battle plan envisioned, Cassy moved towards the smiling man dressed in black. They embraced then kissed in a way that felt so comfortable and familiar to Cassy.

Their tongues combated one another as their mouths pressed together. Cassy was all fired up as her hands wandered his body. He wasn't muscular or lean, but he also wasn't chubby. He was average Cassy judged as she felt his stomach.

His hands were all over her body! Despite having a brassiere on, he had managed to pinch both of her nipples under her clothes! Cassy gasped as he kissed her neck as he pulled the top of her dress down, then proceeded to flip her bra down.

Cassy didn't like her arms so immobilized but this mysterious hunk had already snaked a hand under her dress and pulled her thong aside. She took a deep breath then held it. Most men were terrible at fingering!

Often they'd cause a wedgie with her panties or punch her girl bits with thick fingers. Due to her petiteness she'd even had a few gents try to jam a digit in her anus thinking they'd found her clitoris!

This man however seemed to know her body so very well! He parted her thong with ease. Her wetness doubled in that instant! If Bob had walked in she would have commanded him loudly to get a stool, pull it up closely and take notes!

Cassy gripped the man's shoulders for leverage, she still half expected him to push her straight up into the air with an aggressive fingering.

He however was patient. He ran a finger from that odd no-man's land between anus and vagina to the top of her slit. He didn't push his finger tip deeper, but rather started again to repeat the process.

Cassy could feel herself shaking with anticipation! Each time he commenced the process she was wetter as his finger pressed deeper inside her lips.

"Ooooohhhh yyyyyeeeesssss!" Purred Cassy as she started to cum.

This man hadn't even put a finger insider her and yet she were cumming hard! Her fingers dug into his costume, she didn't care if her nails broke, she was experiencing such a powerful orgasm!

The man didn't pause in his efforts, he started running his finger tip between her lips, deeper than before, her wet juices bathing his digit.

Cassy wanted more! She held his arm steady as she pushed her weight down upon his hand! His finger did as she demanded, it went deep inside her vagina. She came fiercely with a grunt as her muscles contracted.

Her forehead was covered in sweat and she hadn't even seen his penis! Cassy was flustered, her thoughts were in such a terrible jumble!

She remembered her game plan.

'Make him cum, send him on his way!' She thought to herself.

Cassy pushed the masked bandit on to the bed, he reluctantly complied as he lay on his back. She knew he wasn't huge, she was fine with that. She truly wanted a big black vein popping penis, but her state was not known to have many African-Americans.

'Interesting...' Cassy thought to herself as she tugged at the man's cod piece.

When she finally had his pants off his pale white boner sprung out of his drawers. Cassy looked at it closely, inspecting it for flaws, then seeing none she stroked upwards to see if he had foreskin.

He seemed to have passed her penis test. Although every cock Cassy had ever seen looked pretty much the same, this one she judged was the best. It wasn't longer or thicker, but seemed to fit best in her mouth.

She could feel the man under her go suddenly ridge, it was as if he didn't want to ruin the moment by breathing! Cassy wanted to laugh, or maybe slap him on the stomach to tell him to relax, she however relished in the near goddess like power she held over this man.

After putting as much of it as possible into her mouth Cassy settled down to worship this man's dick as best she could. She licked from nut to top repeatedly with the same patience the mysterious man used with her moments before.

She kept her strokes infrequent, Cassy judged this to be her true secret to oral sex. She knew most men would explode if you give them too much attention to fast.

The sheer power Cassy held over this masked man was intoxicating! It was as if she were the puppet master and he the puppet, if she wanted him to take a deep breath she could kiss his cock head. She did that three times in a row, then held off on a forth time when she realize d he had no more breath in his lungs to inhale.

She knew that she could make him cum straight into the air like a fountain, or jerk him off onto his own belly. If she wanted too she could swallow it all, spit it on the floor or paint her face with it.

The thrill of her complete domination over the masked man was so overwhelming that Cassy forgot about her master plan. She had climbed up on the man, then stuck his penis into her wet pussy without realizing it!

"Oh shit!" She declared at the full sensation she felt followed by a weaker, more regretful, "oh shit..."

'This wasn't part of the plan!' Cassy thought to herself!

She knew that eventually she'd perform oral on a man, then tell Bob about it after a deep French kiss. They had discussed this fantasy for years! Having sex with another man was not in the bargain with Bob!

Cassy felt so overwhelmed by guilt and regret! She considered sex with this masked crusader, but only with a rubber. Now that she was impaled on six inches of ivory meat she was having second thoughts.

The man looked up with blue eyes full or worry, Cassy felt bad for him. This wasn't his fault, he didn't push his penis into her.

Cassy made another deep decision. She would have sex with him until he was close to cumming, then at the last moment climb off and finish him with her mouth.

With a new resolution Cassy started rocking her hips back and forth. The man under her moaned as he closed his eyes. She too shut her eyes tightly as she came.

Cassy leaned forward to put her hands on the man's shoulders. She kissed him deeply as she ground her groin into his. His lips vibrated as he moaned his pleasure .

"I love you!" The man groaned as he grabbed at her tits.

Some women would be shocked by such words, Cassy however was used to it, most men in her opinion had the most terrible habit of saying it during sex. She however loved his dick inside her and didn't want to ruin the mood by speaking up.

When fatigue overcame Cassy, she climbed off of the man, laying on her back next to him. They did not stay side-by-side for long. He got up, removed his trousers all the way before climbing between her outstretched legs.

12