All White School BLACKED

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Zehra encouraged her obedient pet, knowing that licking a black girl's feet was completely humiliating and degrading, and doubly so when a reluctant colleague was right beside her.

"Tastes yummy, Mistress Zehra," Principal Jones said, sounding just like a bimbo, then looked at her friend and said, in a calm supportive way, "just obey her Amber, you'll understand why very soon."

"But this is so humiliating," Amber said, trying to reason with her friend, to pull her out of whatever trance this black witch had spelled on her.

"Agreed. But with humiliation comes acceptance and purpose," Principal Jones intoned, actually kind of impressed by her impromptu fortune cookie explanation. She couldn't explain it, could only feel it. Words couldn't do justice to the feeling inside her from just giving in to this girl and accepting her fate.

"How?"

"Trust me old friend," Sarah said. "You've never come from having sex, right?"

"Sarah!" Amber cried out, horrified to have that private information revealed to a student, especially to this student. Truth was, she'd never come from sex with her husband, the only man she'd ever been with, neither from penetration, nor the single time he gave her oral (for thirty seconds before stopping, complaining about how badly she tasted). In fact, since she refused to masturbate because she thought it was a sin, she'd never had an orgasm in her entire life.

"I can guarantee you an orgasm within the next few minutes, if you'll just obey like the good submissive you naturally are," Sarah pledged.

"Good submissive?" Amber asked, this conversation just getting weirder and weirder.

"Yes, you've always been a people pleaser," Sarah pointed out.

"Well, I do like people to be happy," Amber admitted.

"But shouldn't you be happy too?"

Zehra watched, entertained and impressed by Sarah advocating for her. She'd not only become a great pet, but likely a great recruiter as well.

"I am happy," Amber asserted.

"Are you?"

"Mostly."

"Well, it's time you discover your true purpose in life and discover true happiness," Sarah said.

"True purpose? What's that?" Amber asked, being drawn into the bizarre conversation, almost forgetting she was on her knees before a teen.

"Submission to your Mistress," Sarah answered.

"Mistress?" Amber asked.

"Lick the sole of my foot, Pet Amber," Zehra finally interjected.

"Do it," Sarah ordered softly. "Liberate yourself from your stereotypical, bland life."

"I don't know," Amber said hesitantly.

"Let's do it together," Sarah suggested, as she took the teen's left foot in both hands and raised it to her face.

Amber repeated, "I don't know."

"Do it for me, Amber," Sarah said. "Have I ever steered you wrong?"

"No, but..."

"Then trust me, and do it," Sarah repeated.

Zehra watched as Amber took her right foot in both of her hands and lifted it to her face, wearing a look no longer of disgust, but confusion.

"On three, lick from her heel all the way to her toes, while I do the same, okay?" Sarah instructed.

"Okay," Amber said, unsure why she was agreeing to this, and confused by why her vagina was leaking into her panties.

"One, two, three," Zehra counted up, taking charge.

Both white women licked from her heel to the top of her toes.

Amber was surprised to discover the taste wasn't disgusting, but rather just a little salty and sweet.

"Now my pets, suck each toe into your mouth," Zehra ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Zehra," Sarah replied, as she took the lead and sucked a black pinky toe into her mouth.

Amber watched her friend in action, and then felt compelled to obey. She too sucked a pinky toe into her mouth.

"Such good white pets," Zehra moaned, enjoying watching two older women suck on her toes, not something she'd experienced before.

"Thank you for the kind words, Mistress," the principal said, enjoying this degrading, yet erotic task.

Amber didn't speak, she just worked her way from toe to toe, sucking each one into her mouth, and for some reason feeling her body tingle with pleasure.

"That's it, my white sluts," Zehra continued, "you two are natural submissives."

"Thank you, Mistress Zehra," Principal Jones said, as she finished the big toe and then instructed her fellow submissive with a nudge, "Thank our Mistress."

"I can't do that," Amber said, "I'm not trying to be awkward, I just can't make myself do it," she was so humiliated by the task, and because she was soaking wet.

"Yes you can, my cute little slut," Zehra said, as she moved her foot between the folds of the white woman's dress.

"Please don't call me that," Amber said ashamed.

Zehra's foot reached the crotch, and she could feel an abundance of wetness. "Oh my; but I must speak the truth, and only a real slut would get soaking wet from serving an insignificant black girl."

"Please don't," Amber said, pushing the foot away.

"Do not EVER push my foot away, you dumb slut," Zehra ordered firmly, her tone going from soothing to dominant instantly. "Is that clear?" she barked.

"S-s-Sorry," Amber stammered, unsure why she was apologizing to this teen, even as she allowed the foot to return to her burning vagina.

"Good girl," Zehra purred, shifting back to soothing as quickly as she'd left the mode.

"You see, Amber? Your purpose in life is to serve black girls," Zehra explained.

"Ohhhhh," Amber moaned as the teen's foot rubbed her vagina, bringing humiliating pleasure to her.

"And to serve black women, and perhaps even black men," Zehra added.

"Oh, God," the very Christian Amber moaned, partly because of Zehra's words, and partly because of the pleasure she was bringing her.

"But for now, you'll just worship me," Zehra said. "Now hump my leg."

"Oh, no," Amber whimpered, as the foot was driving her wild.

"Right now slut, hump my leg, or I'll bend you over the desk and fist fuck that white cunt of yours," Zehra threatened, and it was no idle threat.

"Okay, okay," Amber said in a confused lustful daze, as she moved up to the teen's leg, grabbed her thigh with both hands, and began grinding on it.

"Good bimbo," Zehra encouraged.

"Yes, Amber, fuck that black leg, and come all over it," Sarah encouraged, her own pussy getting wet again. "I promised you your first orgasm, and here it comes!"

"Ooooooooh," Amber moaned, unsure why this felt so good. How could sexual submission to a black teenager in a completely degrading way, be turning her on like this? Yet it was. She could feel an orgasm rising... something she'd felt on a few occasions, but hadn't ever fulfilled.

"Yes, my white cum slut," Zehra continued. "Come all over your Mistress's leg, and declare that I own that white pussy."

"Oh, God, it feels so good," Amber trembled, as she was really grinding on the leg.

"Join me, Amber, join me as a white slut for nigger pussy," Sarah encouraged, utilising the taboo word she thought Zehra would be okay with, since it was for the purpose of Amber's ultimate submission.

"Oh yes," Amber moaned, feeling her pleasure rising.

"Don't you dare come, you dumb white slut, before you declare me as your Mistress," Zehra warned.

"Oh God, no, oh God, damn it, YES I'll be your slut. I accept you as my Mistress!" Amber babbled, pleasure overwhelming her like she'd never experienced before, "May I PLEASE come, Mistress?"

"Who owns your pussy?" Zehra queried.

"You do, Mistress, you do," Amber agreed desperately.

"And so do all black women," Zehra added.

"Yes, I'll be a bimbo white slut for all niggers," Amber declared, the pleasure swarming inside her like a tornado about to touch down and wreak havoc.

"You may come, my slut," Zehra allowed generously.

"Thank you," Amber screamed, as she instantly erupted all over the nylon-clad leg.

"So fucking hot," Sarah said, rubbing herself a little.

Zehra glanced at the clock. It was lunchtime, and she and her friends were supposed to be triple teaming a cute blonde cheerleader, who was easy prey.

"You can sit on her face if you need to come again, Pet Principal," Zehra offered generously.

Sarah assisted her trembling friend onto her back on the floor, straddled her face, and ordered, "Get eating, Amber, this will now be one of your new duties as assigned."

"Sarah... I... but we're...." Amber protested incoherently before her friend grabbed the back of her head and guided it deep into her wetness.

"Get licking," Sarah ordered, as Zehra stood up.

Amber had no choice, and she began licking her friend's pussy, even as her own orgasm was still making her quiver. To her surprise, Sarah's taste was very good. She couldn't understand why her husband had gone down on her once, said it tasted and smelled gross, and had never done it again.

"Thank you, Mistress," Sarah said, as she enjoyed her friend's tongue and face.

"I'll be in touch," Zehra said.

"Yes, Mistress," Principal Jones moaned.

"Which teacher should I turn first?" Zehra asked.

"Well, Mrs. Porter is the biggest bitch here, and the most racist," Sarah answered. "Her husband is looking into the legalities of you three being allowed to attend here."

"Oh really," Zehra said.

"Yes, Mistress," Sarah moaned, her second orgasm already on the rise.

"Good to know," Zehra nodded, as she walked out, thoughtfully closing the door so the two could be alone, and headed to the gym for a workout with a cheerleader girl, as she was already formulating a plan to put Mrs. Porter in her place.

The end... for now?