Almost Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, Alaina." continued the oldest sibling, "I think we might have wiped them out. Nothing to see here. Move along."

Alaina giggled, "Too bad. I'm ready to go again."

Ben perked up, "I can go again -- but -- as much fun as that was -- I'd love to see what your pussy feels like using a different body part."

"Fingers?" inquired Alaina, giggling.

"Probably knees and elbows," taunted Alyssa. "Poor little babies!"

"I'll even keep the mask on," Ben replied, ignoring their jabs.

Alaina offered a challenge, "You can lose the mask but I get two orgasms before you can put it in."

Assuming the offer -- as they had so far this afternoon -- was going to be extended to me as well -- my brain froze at "put it in".

Alyssa countered, "Or keep the mask on, lay back, and let us have our way with you.."

The words tumbled out of my mouth, "I don't have to do any work, I get fucked, and my hands are free to explore..?"

My brain stumbled as she continued with the rest of her conditions, ".. after five minutes, you get one guess for who's riding your dick."

Alaina continued, "Guess correctly and you lose the blindfold and get a happy ending."

Alyssa finished, "Guess wrong and it's game over, we're done for the day, and you go back to your room, with just a blowjob."

Ben was calculating, "What if I'm right and he's wrong?"

"You both have to be right." Alaina clarified.

"Well?" asked Alyssa.

"I don't know about Brad but I doubt I'll last five minutes with either one of my hot cousins riding my dick. I'll be in heaven the whole time."

"Ass-kisser." Alaina said.

"Maybe later.." giggled Alyssa.

"Look at Brad's dick," Alaina said, "I think I know what our dear little brother's answer is."

"Okay." Ordered Alyssa. "Throw the sheets in the corner. Remind me not to let mom do our laundry. Throw the flat sheet on the mattress and let's ride these ponies."

"No talking?" clarified Alaina.

"Starting now." said Alyssa.

Ben and I stood -- presumably next to the bed -- as the girls rearranged the linens.

Based on the sounds, I was on the left side -- if you were facing the headboard.

I was laid down -- with my head on a pillow -- and one of my sexy sisters climbed onto my lap.

She stretched my manhood across the front of her abdomen, comparing the size, presumably to see if it would fit.

She leaned over and slapped the other sister's shoulder.

Alaina. She's always looking for Alyssa's approval.

Alaina is going to fuck my dick!

My mind flashed back over everything that had happened since the twin girls busted Ben & me looking at porn.

How long have we been at this?

How long until mom & dad come home?!

I lay my hands on my sister's hips -- and massaged, tickled, teased, my way up -- gravitating towards those breasts that I still couldn't quite picture in my mind.

Her hands grabbed mine and returned them to her hips.

I reached around and grabbed her ass-cheeks.

She put my hands back on her hips.

She slid forward -- flattening my staff against my stomach with her mound and lower-lips.

A half-dozen strokes and she was getting pretty lubed-up.

Finally, she raised herself up, put her left hand on my shoulder, and lined my cock up with her entrance with her right hand.

Alaina was wet enough -- but she took EONS to work her way fully down onto my groin.

My moan started as my cock-head entered her fuck-hole -- and ended when I felt it top-out against her cervix.

We fit together VERY nicely.

Alaina cleared her throat, leaned forward with both hands on my shoulders, rose up, and slowly eased down again -- fully sheathing my cock in her tunnel of love.

My hands snuck off to cause trouble again.

I alternated between rubbing her stomach & mound, massaging her ass-checks, and rubbing up & down her sides.

Up to this point, neither sister had said anything, but the groans & moans were getting a little more vocal.

"You alive over there, Cuz?" I queried.

"If I'm dead, I'm in Heaven." Ben replied.

"My little slice of Heaven is pretty nice too." I said.

At that moment, we all heard it -- and froze.

The garage door started opening!

"Alyssa!"

I'd been right. My dick was currently buried in Alaina's twat.

My slutty younger sister was slow-fucking my man-meat with a cunt that fit like a glove.

"Listen. We have like two minutes. Finish! If they don't finish, we'll make it right later. Get yours now." Alyssa ordered her twin.

The pace started picking up pretty quickly -- along with the animal sounds.

I put one thumb to work on her clit -- across the top of her slit -- circled her mound -- and headed back again.

The other hand went to work on some pretty nice titties.

I put a hand behind Alaina's head and I pulled her down for a quick kiss.

I figured I'd try to turn things up a little with some dirty encouragement..

"How's your little brother's cock, Alaina?" I taunted.

"Is my dirty, big sister gonna get knocked up when I fill her slut-slit with a bucket-load of jizz?"

"I don't think your birth control stands a chance."

"Mom is gonna be so mad when I knock my sister up and we have to get married."

She growled, "Do it. Fill my cunt. Hurry! I'm so close."

I grabbed her hips, rolled us over, and started driving into her like mad.

To my right, Ben must've done something similar. Alyssa was getting pummeled into the mattress, mewling softly.

Alaina pulled my attention back to the task with, "Fuck me, twerp! Make me a mommy."

"You'll probably have twins." I laughed.

That must've been enough encouragement for Ben and Alyssa. From the silence from their side of the bed, it sounded like they'd reached their finish line.

I started pounding the shit out of Alaina's pussy.

Alaina growled, "Fuck. Yes!" and froze.

Her entire channel squeezed down on my dick.

That was all I needed.

My nut-sack evacuated itself -- and I pushed into my sister as deeply as I could -- to deliver the whole load as close to her womb as I could.

My mouth found hers just as the first load arrived.

I brushed her lips with mine just enough for the electricity to bounce back and forth between us -- as I filled her with my love-juice.

She threw her arms and legs around me and she started working towards another orgasm.

"Mmm. Sooo nice, twerp." she crowed. "Give me a few more long, soft strokes, and we'll see if I can get me one more before mom breaks the door down."

Ben and Alyssa we're climbing off the bed.

I stroked in and out of my slutty sister a half-dozen more times and she pulled me into a full-body bear-hug.

"Mmm. Fuck. Yes." she purred.

She gave me a hot kiss -- with just a little tongue.

We could hear mom, calling, "Anybody home?" up the stairs.

Alyssa was moving to intercept.

Ben was headed to my room.

My closest sibling's body was relaxing again.

"Thanks, squirt." Alaina said. "That was nice. Now go get cleaned up -- and make sure you get plenty of fluids at dinner -- so you can recharge that python of yours."

Her hand pulled my blindfold off.

I looked down at my dick -- buried in the younger of my twin sisters -- then up at her sweaty, sexy rack -- and into her stormy-grey eyes.

"Have I ever told you you're hot?" I grinned.

"You probably say that to every girl you fuck -- especially when you still have your donkey-dick buried in her cunt."

She gave me a little peck on the nose.

"Grab me that trashcan before you leave. I think my ovaries are drowning." she laughed.

I handed her the trashcan, grabbed my shorts, peered out the door, and dashed down the hall.

--( Business As Usual )--

Ben had a change of clothes and a towel in-hand. "Dude!"

"That was.." I continued.

".. fucking awesome!" he finished.

We were starting to act like twins, I guess.

"Do you think..?" he started to ask.

"Alaina told me to get recharged. I'm gonna have to say that's probably a yes."

"Fuckin' A."

"How was Alyssa?" I asked.

"Quieter than Alaina, obviously. That seems weird, doesn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Hey. I'm gonna shower. Alyssa squirted all over me."

"Nice! Yeah. Mom will smell that for sure. The girls are probably showering too. Dunno what they'll have to do to their room though.."

"Dude, they've got a room full of dildos -- I don't think anybody's sticking their head in there.."

"Aw, yeah, I guess. Maybe, later, we can get a little DP action.."

"Dude. I just want more of what I got -- and a little more time to enjoy it."

"Yeah, I hear ya. I finally finished -- but it was a close thing. I was so worried mom was gonna bust us!"

"Back in 10.."

"Yeah. Go."

"Hey. Bring your clothes back here. Don't leave them for mom." I called after him.

"Gotcha."

After our showers, we looked over at the blank screen on my PC, glanced back at each other, shook our heads "no", and just laughed.

We got to talking about the upcoming Track sectionals -- and whether or not we had a chance to go to State.

We're pretty good -- but not the fastest -- but we seemed to be in the hunt this year, for whatever reason.

Five minutes later, the girls opened my door and walked in like they owned the place.

I didn't bother to mention the knocking thing again.

Alyssa came over, gave me a quick, non-sisterly kiss, and rubbed my crotch just enough to ruin the shower I'd just taken.

Ben was getting identical treatment from Alaina.

Then the girls switched places.

"Hi." I greeted the younger twin -- who'd just been riding my dick a few minutes ago.

I ran my eyes down her body -- like a hungry wolf looking for a stray lamb -- and back up into those stormy eyes.

"Hi, squirt." she said.

I grinned.

"You're still a twerp but -- damn, squirt! Our poor, little trashcan is half full of my little brother's jizz."

My grin turned into a laugh.

Alyssa cleared her throat and said, "Mom says she's tired from work and doesn't want to fix anything. Dad will be here in like 10 minutes. We're heading to Aurelio's for pizza & pasta. Be thinking about what you guys want and I'll call it in before we leave. Mom looks like she's starving and I know I've -- somehow -- worked up quite an appetite.." She grinned.

She grabbed Ben's head in her hands and gave him a little more of that "kissin' cousins" treatment.

"Starting without us again.." Alaina said, as she wrapped me in her arms.

I gave her a chaste, little kiss and just held her.

"Enough." Alyssa interrupted. "We'll see what we can work out after mom & dad head to bed -- but we'll probably have to play it safe until they go to work tomorrow."

"Since we're doing pizza tonight," Alaina said, "mom will probably want Chinese tomorrow.."

".. probably delivery from Hunan.." continued Alyssa.

".. so she can have a glass of wine while we wait." finished Alaina.

A quick moment of silence while everyone's minds raced over the next 24 hours.

"They leave around 7:00?" asked Ben.

".. and get back around 5:00." I said.

"Which gives us almost 10 hours.." said Alyssa.

".. to fuck each other's brains out." concluded Alaina with a smile.

"I'm not sure how I'll get to sleep tonight." I began.

"I fall asleep pretty quickly after sex." Ben winked.

"Well see," said Alyssa, "it just might be a Blue Christmas for you tonight.. poor baby." she giggled.

12