Ambiramus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So am I."

Lifting herself up, I felt her grab the base of my cock and press it against her tight little hole. She gasped as she ever so slowly slid it inside her, waiting until the head of my cock popped inside before she stopped, taking a breath. I knew it didn't hurt her, but I still reached up to run my fingers through her hair, her eyes closing for a moment as she moved her head into my palm.

Slowly, ever so slowly, she lowered herself down my cock until there was nothing else to slide inside her. Watching her face light up, she shuffled, resting her hands on my chest, before she started to slowly ride me.

"Fuck," she muttered.

"Love my cock, sweetheart?"

Her face lit up at the new pet name I'd just thought of. "Sweetheart?"

"I can think of a million different others, but yeah. Sweetheart."

She smiled, keeping the same tempo, moving my hands to her hips, moving my legs as she adjusted slightly. Watching her face then her cock, I saw that move a couple of times, almost throbbing with excitement. "Hitting the right spot inside me, baby," she murmured, "God, I just want to cum all over you again with your cock buried in my arse."

"Cum for me, sweetheart. Cover me in it."

That was all the urging she needed, starting to ride me a lot faster. I worried she might actually hurt herself, but apart from stopping once to apply more lube, she seemed to just be thoroughly enjoying herself. Considering I'd cum hard before, I knew I was going to last a while longer. Her arse was something else. So tight. So snug. So warm. I loved every second. And I was delighted she hadn't asked me to wear a condom. I hadn't had sex since the ex-wife. She'd been on a long dry spell herself. And we agreed that condoms just plain suck.

"Fuck, I love your arse, Cindy."

That made her smile, riding me a little faster still. Running a hand up her body, I moved enough that I could sit up and suckle at one of her nipples. That seemed to drive her even wilder. "Oooh, that's perfect. Suck my tits. Just think. They'll never sag!" I chuckled as I moved from one nipple to the other, Cindy riding me faster and faster at the same time, her hand now wrapped around her shaft, pumping her cock.

"Oh god, this is far too good," she moaned.

Moving my hands to her arse again, I leaned back and started to pump into her at the same time. She cried out, thankfully covering her mouth with her free hand, her body starting to jerk and shudder, the sign she was getting close to orgasm.

Meeting my eyes, I knew she was about to pop, squealing into her palm as the first spurt erupted from her cock, some of it landed on my chin and mouth. The next spurt was just as strong, hitting my chin, the next three lining my chest. She dribbled out a little more as she slowed down and eventually stopped, wiggling her arse as I hadn't finished yet.

"Holy shit," she muttered, leaning down and kissing me deeply, "Holy shit, Mark. That was... I don't have the words..." Resting on her forearms, she kissed me again, "Fuck me. Fuck me nice and hard. I want to feel you cum in me again."

Grabbing each cheek firmly, I lasted about five minutes. I didn't fuck her as hard as perhaps she expected. I didn't need to, nor did I want to. Last thing I wanted to see on her face was a second of pain, and if she was wincing, I could only assume it wasn't entirely enjoyable. I knew about pleasure and pain, the thin line between those two feelings, but she loved every second.

Kissing her as I climaxed, I kept on pumping until I knew I had nothing left to give her. With a soft groan, I relaxed back on the bed, Cindy resting on my chest, arm automatically wrapping around her. "We're going to need a shower," she murmured.

"Yeah. Give me a few minutes."

She laughed. "Worn you out?"

"Cindy, sex with you is just phenomenal. There are probably other words to explain just how fucking good it is..."

"What's your ex-wife's name?"

"Megan."

"Megan is a fucking idiot." I had to cover my mouth again as I laughed. "Honestly, we've had sex twice now and I haven't been fucked better. Helps that I really like the person fucking me, I guess." She kissed me softly on the lips before adding, "Though I'm hoping, one day, I can return the favour."

I smiled as I replied, "One day, Cindy. I promise."

Heading out of the room a few minutes later, we kissed and cuddled in the shower. Though we both got hard again, I think Cindy would have been happy for a third round. My body was definitely willing, but it had been a long week. Cindy took pity on me, thankfully, happy enough to cuddle with me back in bed.

Natalie was up early the next morning as always, making her some breakfast before Cindy wandered out to join me, dressed in one of my t-shirts and a pair of panties. She was modest enough in front of my daughter, which was fine. Natalie watched cartoons on the TV as I enjoyed a coffee with my lover at the small table in the adjoining kitchen.

"Daddy, can we go to the park later?"

"Sure, munchkin." I glanced at Cindy, who immediately smiled and nodded. "Cindy will join us too."

"Okay, Daddy."

I was thinking that Natalie was surely going to ask some questions, but maybe she was waiting for later. She was content to watch cartoons most of the morning, giving me time to clean up, Cindy grabbing her bag and heading home for an hour. Taking a seat next to my daughter once I'd dressed, she cuddled into me as always.

"She's very pretty, Daddy."

"She is. I like her a lot."

"She makes you happy? You've been sad a lot."

"I know, munchkin. I know. And yes, she makes me very happy."

"Then I like her too."

I wasn't going to explain that Cindy was a woman but with a difference. That was a conversation for when she was older. A lot older. And something Cindy should really be sharing with her. Then I thought I was thinking into the future too much. I'd only known Cindy a week. Still, she'd been eager to come over at the same time as my child was with me, so that surely mean something.

She returned by lunchtime, taking her bag and placing it in my bedroom, walking out into the living to find Cindy on the couch, Natalie sat in front of her, Cindy playing with her hair. I stood and smiled before they looked my way, Natalie smiling, Cindy looking a little guilty. "What are you thinking?" I asked.

"I was thinking a nice braid," Cindy replied, "Do you mind?"

"Of course not. What do you think, Natalie?"

"I'd like it! But I like her hair too. It's very shiny."

Cindy only had a ponytail, something she must have done while back at home. I immediately had one or two thoughts about what I'd do with said ponytail. It must have crossed my eyes, Natalie not paying attention but Cindy definitely noticed. "Like my ponytail, Mark?" she asked, the sultry tone to her voice unmissable.

Clearing my throat, I suggested we'd have lunch shortly before going to the park.

It was a warm day, and it was only a fifteen-minute walk, so we strolled along, holding Natalie's hand with my right, Cindy's hand with my left. As soon as we were near the playground, I let go of Natalie as she took off, no surprise a couple of her friends were already there. I recognised some of the parents, and they knew me. I was polite, introducing Cindy if asked, but we eventually walked away to a seat for privacy, keeping an eye on Natalie.

"She's adorable," Cindy whispered, leaning into my side. Wrapping an arm around her, she snuggled into me tighter.

"I hate I only get every second weekend. I usually get one day during every second week, but trying to organise it is tough with work. Comes with the position I have. With great power comes great responsibility."

She giggled for a moment. "She seems to adore you regardless."

"Have to make the most of these two days that we have." I gave her a gentle squeeze before I had to ask, "Have you ever thought..."

"Yes, and no. I knew it likely wasn't ever going to happen. I thought, if I did meet a man, he might already have children. In that regard, I was right."

"I'd like you to meet my son, but he's... well, he was better yesterday. Hugged me for the first time in months. Guess me being depressed hasn't helped his mood."

"How will your ex-wife react to me coming over?"

"I don't fucking care, Cindy," I almost growled, "You're in my life now. And if you are, then you will be part of my children's life." I took a few minutes before I sighed. "Sorry," I muttered, "Part of me is still bitter after all this time."

"I'd suck your dick to feel better, but I think we'd both end up on some sort of register if I did that here."

Natalie tried herself out within a couple of hours, carrying her on my back to the apartment. Cindy and Natalie helped me prepare a more nutritious dinner than the previous night before we watched a movie on Netflix. I didn't really pay attention, but it had castles, a princess or two, and more songs than I could almost tolerate. But Natalie enjoyed it, and that's what mattered.

After a quick shower, she happily went to bed, falling asleep rather quickly. Cindy was still on the couch when I walked out. "Drink?"

"Got any wine?"

"Let me look as I don't really drink the stuff. But if you're a constant visitor, I'll be sure to keep some from now on."

"Sounds like a permanent invitation is on offer? If that's the case, you can come visit me anytime you want, Mark."

I grabbed two bottles of beer, undoing the cap for both. Cindy was happy enough with that, clinking them together before taking a sip. "Your apartment is far nicer than mine," I said, "I'm finding it difficult to think of this place as a home."

"I can help," she said brightly, "Until you move in with me, that is."

"I what now?"

She put the bottle on the table and immediately straddled my lap, kissing me softly, before she leaned back and smiled. "Scare you, did I?"

"No, not that. It's just... it's been a week, Cindy and this just feels... right... Know what I mean?"

"Want to go to bed?"

Wrapping her limbs around me, I picked up the bottles and put those away before carrying her through to my bedroom. She had one thing on her mind once I had us both naked, grabbing the bottle of lube, stroking my cock, before fingers from both of us got her tight little arse nicely lubed up as well. Wriggling back up the bed, she spread her legs nice and wide, beckoning me forward.

"Come and fuck me," she moaned softly.

She grunted as I slid in faster than I had before. I immediately stopped and apologised, my face no doubt falling. She just called me a sweetie and told me it was fine. It was bound to happen from time to time just to sheer excitement and the fact we were horny. As soon as my cock was buried, she wriggled again to get comfortable, then moved her lips up to my ear. "My arse is now yours to pound, lover. And I want to cum without touching my cock."

The second one happened. Her hands never left my body and we watched as she came all over herself. As for me, I did as she asked. I pounded her hard. She seemed to enjoy every second, particularly when I had her legs over my shoulders, almost curled into a ball as her knees were almost by her head, almost driving my cock into her. She was doing her best not to cry out, but she was begging... begging me to keep fucking her until I came.

When my orgasm hit, I knew I was a one and done that night. I had no idea I could last so long, but she was just so damn beautiful, and her arse a complete and utter delight, I wanted it to last as long as possible. Releasing her body once I pulled out, she started to giggle again. "Fucking hell, Mark... I'm going to feel tender tomorrow morning."

"Sorry..."

She sat up on her knees and kissed me. "God no, don't be sorry. That's just what I wanted. We enjoyed the gentle stuff to begin with. I just wanted you to... own me tonight. Give me a good solid fucking."

"Oh... well, I thoroughly enjoyed it too. Loved watching you cum just from what I was doing."

Hugging me tightly, she whispered, "Maybe I'll do the same to you soon."

"I promised, Cindy. And I always keep them. Trust me."

"I do," she whispered.

Taking Natalie home in the afternoon the next day, I asked if Cindy wanted to meet my son. Taking my hand, Natalie led us to the front door, opening it and strolling on in. "Mum! Daddy's here with his new girlfriend!"

"Well, that's the surprise ruined," I muttered.

Megan appeared from the kitchen and her eyes were pure ice. I almost smirked. Bitch had cheated on me. Soon as I moved out and told her I wanted a divorce, her affair partner dropped her quickly. Didn't help that he was also married, and I'd been polite enough to inform his wife that he was a cheating fuckwit. No idea what happened to them afterwards, but I was aware a couple of men had come and gone rather quickly since.

"Girlfriend? Since when?" she asked.

"Cindy, this is Megan, the ex-wife. No doubt she's furious I've found someone who makes me happy once again. She enjoyed seeing me depressed after everything she did."

"Fuck you, Mark."

I just smiled at her. "Megan, we're just here to say hello to Greg, then we'll leave. I don't actually want to cause any trouble."

"Fine," Megan muttered, turning and walking back to the kitchen, though she turned and got one jab in. "She's a little young for you, isn't he?"

"Oh, but that just guarantees lots of experience when we're in bed together," Cindy cooed, kissing my cheek, "He rocks my world already. He makes me cum really hard every time we fuck." Megan huffed and disappeared back to the kitchen. "Too much?" she asked.

"I don't really care what she thinks. Come on, let's meet my son, say goodbye to Natalie, then we'll go."

Greg definitely thought Cindy was hot. He could barely put three words together, and no doubt wondered how his old man got his hands on a hot, young woman like Cindy. I had managed to purchase some tickets for the cricket the next month, which gave us something to look forward to together. Natalie was already playing in her room, though she was always happy to give her father a long hug before he left, but I was pleased when she gave Cindy a hug too.

"I liked meeting you, Natalie."

"You make daddy happy. I like you too."

Megan heard us leaving, following us to the front door. What surprised me was what she said. "I'm not angry to see you happy, Mark," she said, causing me to stop and glance back in surprise. "I know what I did to you. I take responsibility for it."

"That's one thing, Megan. You ever feel guilty about it though?"

She grimaced. "All the time," she said softly, not meeting my eyes for a few seconds before looking up. "What I do know is I ruined our marriage first."

Cindy grabbed my hand tighter. I didn't know what to say to that. It was the first time she'd said anything about what happened. I guess seeing Cindy with me, the fact it was a sign I was now moving on, had caused her to think or to vocalise thoughts she might have had. I cleared my throat, met her eyes and nodded, before escorting her to my car.

I drove us two minutes away before I stopped, put the car in park, grabbed Cindy and kissed her deeply, earning a soft moan within a couple of seconds. "As I said, she's an idiot," Cindy whispered, "I loved your daughter, Mark. I hope to see her again."

"You will."

I was a little disappointed when she said, after dinner, that she was going to go home. She explained that the first two days of the week were busy, and she would prefer to be at home Sunday to Tuesday night, but she'd happily see me, or I could go see her, from Wednesday onwards. Then she smiled, adding that when we moved in together, being apart wouldn't be a problem.

The idea of living together didn't frighten me at all.

She didn't really want to leave. I didn't particularly want her to leave either. No idea how long we kissed before she finally got in her car. I assured her that I'd see her on Wednesday. I'd come home, pick up a bag, and stay at hers for a couple of nights. That put a smile back on her face, one last lingering kiss before I wished her goodnight and she drove off.

Mike and Chris wouldn't leave me alone on Monday, asking me a million and one questions about the weekend. They knew Natalie had been with me, but I guess I just had this look on my face or in my eyes about what else I'd been doing. I finally told them to piss off, which wiped away their grins for a second. "Mate, we're just damned glad to see you happy again. You've had this dark cloud hovering above you for over a year," Mike said.

I sighed. "Sorry. Look, I'm happy. Cindy is... perfect. She really is. And I just don't want to fuck it up. That means no talking about what we do. I've never been one to share details anyway."

"Want to hear about my weekend instead?"

"No."

"You sure? He was eighteen, very cute and..."

"You're a thirty-five year old man, Mike. Shouldn't you..."

He held up his hands innocently. "Whoa, they approach me!" I snorted at that, which made him laugh. "Well, it's not like I give any suggestion that I'd say no."

"You ever going to settle down?"

"Done it more than once," he muttered. I sighed, as I knew he'd had his heart broken. Been a shoulder to cry on more than once, for both of them. He looked up and grinned. "I'm just living life for now, mate. You know how it is?"

"Guess I do."

Showing up at Cindy's apartment on Wednesday night, she buzzed me up, the door already open, and I could smell food cooking from the kitchen. She had some tunes playing, bopping around the kitchen in a pair of tight shorts and a crop top, ponytail flopping about. I dumped my bag and wrapped my arms around her from behind. She turned and kissed me. "Hello, handsome."

"Hello, sweetheart. What's cooking?"

"Spag bol, with garlic bread on the side."

One of my favourite things. "You're a mind reader."

She turned in my arms and kissed me, her tongue playing with mine as I pulled her tight into my body. She giggled as I pressed into her. "Someone's excited to see me," she murmured.

"I often wondered if it had stopped working!"

Her eyes smouldered as she whispered quite seductively, "Oh, it works just fine, baby." I gulped before kissing her again. Moving down to her neck, she gasped as moaned softly before whispering, "We'll eat first, Mark. Otherwise..."

"I am hungry... for food..."

We ate at the table, discussing the week so far and our plans for later. I mentioned Mike's shindig at his place on the Saturday, asking if she'd like to join me. She suggested I would be showing her off to my friends. I didn't deny that accusation. "I'll have a beautiful young woman on my arms. They'll be wondering what the hell I did right," I said.

After dinner, we sat on the couch, Cindy nursing a glass of wine, a bottle of beer for me. Cuddling into me, she had her feet curled up underneath her, rubbing them occasionally. Asking if they were sore, she admitted to wearing new heels and they had left them sore. "I'll rub them better for you," I offered.

Her face lit off and she darted away, returning with a little oil, before she placed her heels carefully in my lap. Her feet were smaller than I thought, her toenails painted a bright red. She saw the look on my face. "Yes, I even have dainty feminine feet, Mark," she said, giggling away.

I liked to think I was good at giving a massage. It was one of the things Megan had always liked, at least during the good days of our marriage. A massage usually led to something else. Cindy quickly had her eyes closed, a smile on her face, as I got to work. I discovered very quickly she was ticklish, making her giggle and squirm from time to time.

She was soon rather relaxed, almost fast asleep. Checking the time to see it was late anyway, I managed to stand then scoop her up in my arms, carrying her to the bedroom. The look in her eyes as I carried her made my heart beat faster. After undressing just down to underwear, she turned towards me and the next kiss was something else entirely. Her body moulded into mine before she turned around and spooned against me.