Ambiramus Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cindy, whatever you want. I love being a father. I take no greater joy than in the way I've raised my two children, and I can't wait to raise our child together."

"I'm going to cum, then you need to make love to me. I really need you inside me too."

"Why don't you just ride me now if you really need it, sweetie?"

She pulled out and, as I was already lubed, easily slid down my cock. Then she needed a little cry, hugging her tightly as I think our earlier conversation had set her thoughts running wild. We talked about the issue frequently as it was something that couldn't be ignored. What she needed to hear from me most of all was that I loved her and would always support her. I did my best to understand what she had to deal with on a daily basis. It also helped she had a great support network. Sometimes, all she needed from me was a simple hug. In that gesture, she had the love she needed at heart. That's all anyone needs, but when you're going through such issues, I had a feeling it just meant so much more.

We made love for at least an hour, Cindy ever so slowly riding me. She came all over me first, sighing with relief, before rolling us over so she was on her back, continuing to make love until I came inside her. The sheets were now in dire need of a wash, both of us gigging as we stripped the bed first before heading to the shower. We continued to make out and cuddle under the hot water. When she slowly dropped to her knees, I couldn't help smiling, warning her I wasn't going to cum anytime soon.

"Just wanted your cock in my mouth for a little while," she stated, "But I'll make sure I finish you off before we go to sleep."

She kept her word, sliding down the bed once we'd made it and were lying back together, swallowing my load, before snuggling into me, kissing my cheek and, to my chuckles, simply wished me goodnight.

I was left thinking our friends were more excited about the upcoming weekend than Cindy or myself. Alexa must have called me nearly every day, and I was inundated with messages and pictures from all the girls, most of them nudes, with dirty suggestions of what they'd be doing to me on the weekend. Cindy was always aware, as she was usually part of our conversations, always complimenting her friends on how pretty they were, or how great their hard girlcocks looked.

My friends were invited, with Mike and Chris agreeing to coming along, aware it wasn't going to be their scene, but they'd still have a good time. Stephanie agreed at the last minute to come along. She wouldn't engage in any sexual activities, except perhaps with myself, and wouldn't drink, but Cindy and I didn't want her left out of the fun.

On Friday night, I arrived home to find Cindy sitting on the couch with Alexa and Natasha. The latter was now as close a friend as any of others, part of our close-knit group as much as Annabelle, both adopted as 'Mark's girlfriends' by the other girls. Dropping my bag by the door as always, I walked towards them, all three looking my way and smiling. "Evening, ladies," I said.

Cindy got up and kissed my cheek. "Hello, handsome. Alexa and Natasha have dropped by for a drink."

"Uh-huh, and anything else, perhaps?"

"Maybe a preview of what will happen tomorrow night?" Alexa asked hopefully, rubbing her crotch, her ten-inch girlcock visibly hard underneath her tight dress. Glancing at Natasha, she was wearing a skirt, lifting that to show her girlcock already straining against a pair of little pink panties.

"Stephanie will be here soon to keep me company," Cindy stated, kissing my cheek again, "Would you like to have a little fun tonight?"

"Honestly, I'd love to."

"Good."

"Where's Cass?" I had to ask.

"She's working tonight," Alexa replied, "She wanted to be here too, but it was working either tonight or tomorrow. Thankfully, she usually has Saturday off nowadays, so we get the weekend together. All I need to do is send a few photos, maybe a video or two as well."

Stripping off Natasha and Alexa both smiled as my rather toned physique came into view, and just knowing what we would be doing had me hard. Cindy helped lower my shorts and underwear, taking my cock in her mouth for a few seconds, before kissing up my body, feeling her soft lips against mine. "Enjoy tonight, baby," she whispered, "Tomorrow night, it's going to be so hot, all of us having fun."

Carefully getting down onto my knees, Natasha and Alexa both rose to their feet and approached me. Taking off Natasha's skirt, I then lowered her panties, her thick girlcock almost slapping my face as she stepped out of them, leaving her heels on, which only made her taller. Glancing at Alexa, she lifted her dress enough that I could lower her sheer black panties, leaving her heels on as well.

"You're both so fucking sexy," I murmured.

Alexa leaned down and left a soft kiss on my lips. "Still love you, handsome. Give Tash some attention first. She'd been dying for you to blow her again."

Doing as requested, I covered her thick ten inches with my spit as I licked it up and down like a lollipop. Natasha moaned a few times before I finally took part of her length in my mouth. Her hazel eyes gazed down into my eyes as I bobbed my head up and down, her fingers caressing the back of my head. Beckoning Alexa closer, she lubed her cock with spit before I started slowly stroking her at the same time.

"Need another girlcock for your other hand," she stated, "Well, you'll be full enough tomorrow night."

Swallowing as much of Natasha's girlcock as possible, I did almost choke and gag more than once, but she certainly appreciated my efforts, being very complimentary of my talents. I eventually had to use my hand on her while continuing to stroke Alexa. She cheered me on too, while Cindy was happy to sit back on the armchair, hand underneath her shorts as she just played with herself.

Natasha took all of ten minutes before erupting in my mouth. Her cum was as tasty as the first time I'd swallowed her, licking her girlcock clean. Leaning back, she kissed me softly, thanking me for a lovely blowjob, before I turned my attentions to Alexa. Swallowing her girlcock, I simply looked up and met her eyes, ensuring I was smiling, as I felt both her hands clasp my head.

She didn't exactly fuck my face, but she wasn't gentle either. Wanting to feel that thick girlcock down my throat, I lay down flat on the floor as she moved to slide it into my mouth and I could almost take the entire length, her heavy balls bumping into my face with each thrust. Feeling wet lips wrap around my cock, I knew it wasn't Alexa, who told me Natasha was hoping to make me cum while I made her cum.

"Fuck yes," Alexa moaned, "Not done this in a while."

"He really likes it too," Natasha added, "His cock is so hard. It's like titanium."

"Wait until we're fucking him. He loves Alexa's big, thick girlcock." I managed to make a noise that suggested agreement, Alexa chuckling away. "That's right, baby. I'll have to thank Cindy tomorrow morning when you wake up with your arse dripping our cum."

"Well, I'll be in the other room with my sister, so you can fuck him all night and tomorrow morning," Cindy stated, "But you'll have to give him time to recover for tomorrow night."

Alexa was far too turned on and didn't last much longer before she practically exploded down my throat. She slowly withdrew her girlcock, giving me ample opportunity to suck it clean before she removed it. That allowed me to focus on what Natasha was doing to me. Her lips felt wonderful around my shaft, and with her expert tongue, it didn't take long until I came in her mouth. What made me smile was when she kissed Alexa to share my load.

"Totally hot," Cindy whispered.

Moving up so I was sitting on my knees while I rested my upper half on the seat cushion of the lounge, Alexa buried her mouth between my cheeks, feeling her tongue quickly busy at work, Natasha taking the offered bottle of lube from Cindy as they started to get me read. To my amusement, it was while Alexa was busy eating my arse that Stephanie showed up. She walked in and immediately started to giggle, walking over so I could kiss her hello.

"Putting on a show?" she asked.

"I'm doing a nice thing for my soon to be husband," Cindy replied, "We've been really well behaved lately. This is the last weekend we're terming 'off the leash' until after our honeymoon. While he's going to be centre of attention, you will see Alexa and I make love at least once as well."

"Think Mark will be up for fucking me too?"

"Of course, unless you want a big girlcock inside you?"

"Not until after I've had the baby."

"Congratulations on the pregnancy, by the way," Alexa stated, "Is everything okay?"

Natasha added her own congratulations before Stephanie confirmed everything was okay and that she was looking forward to giving birth, so her sister had a child. As they walked into the kitchen to grab a drink, my arse was now probably lubed up and ready for Alexa. Glancing back to see her lubing up her big girlcock, she returned a smile as she rubbed my lower back, pressing against me. I couldn't help the moan of anticipation.

I gasped when I felt her girlcock slide inside me. I was ready for it, but every single time, it was still a slight surprise at how full I immediately felt. I moaned again as she slowly buried her length, Cindy and Stephanie returning in time to see Alexa gently thrusting into me, resting my head on the seat cushion in their direction, unable to stop the near constant smile already on his face.

"Fuck, that's good," I moaned, "Fuck me, Alexa."

"Oh, I will, baby. Don't worry about that. But I've just cum and can take my time for now."

"And I'm getting that arse next," Natasha almost growled, "Can't wait to fuck you again, handsome."

Stephanie looked at Cindy and grinned. "It's so hot watching this, isn't it?"

"I love seeing the man I love enjoying himself. And Alexa will have me smiling the same way soon enough."

Alexa switched position, lifting herself up and mounting me, resting a forearm to either side of my body as I felt her soft lips kiss my cheek. "I love fucking you, Mark," she moaned, her hard girlcock now driving even deeper inside me.

I could barely speak as I was almost delirious with pleasure. Alexa kissed my cheek again, hearing her breathing as she pumped my arse. My cock was already hard again as she pounded me, Natasha moving to sit on the couch. Alexa pulled me back so Natasha could sit back in front of me, taking her girlcock back in my mouth, moaning around it as Alexa somehow picked up the tempo even more.

"Fuck yes," she cried, "Thank for tonight, Cindy!"

"You're welcome, beautiful. Going to cum soon?"

"In a minute. Been too long since I fucked him."

"We know, which is why I offered you the chance tonight. You'll have to share him tomorrow night."

Alexa slammed me those last couple of minutes before she groaned, and I felt that familiar throb of a girlcock ejaculating inside me. She must have cum hard, thrusting long after she'd quite obviously finished, but she left her girlcock inside me as Natasha moved from in front of me. As soon as Alexa carefully pulled her cock out, I glanced back to see Natasha smile at me, sliding her girlcock inside me rather easily.

"Fuck yeah," I moaned, "Fuck me, gorgeous."

Seeing Alexa had been fucking me nice and hard, Natasha didn't hesitate in starting like that and just kept on going. She felt as wonderful as Alexa fucking me, starting out with her hands at my hips, letting me know all the time how great my arse felt. I know I was smiling constantly, resting my head on Alexa's lap, looking at Cindy and Stephanie. It was obvious that both were turned on by the show on offer.

Alexa's girlcock was hard again rather quickly, so as soon as Natasha mounted me and fucked me even harder, the girlcock on offer again was a great distraction. "That's it, baby. Enjoy Natasha fucking you nice and hard, just how you like it," Alexa whispered, fingers running through my hair.

"I'm so glad I met you girls," Natasha murmured.

"Oh, we're glad we met you," Cindy stated, "And I think Mark is rather happy to have met you too."

"Fuck yes," I moaned before swallowing Alexa's girlcock again.

"He hasn't bottomed much lately so he's going to really enjoy the next couple of days," Cindy explained, "We're going to have so much fun tomorrow night. We've been looking forward to it for weeks. Best make use of the time, though, as we're off limits after tomorrow night."

Hand on the back of my head as it bobbed up and down on Alexa's girlcock, Natasha really drove her cock hard into me with every thrust, aware she was getting close to her climax. Alexa cheered her on, aware I was absolutely loving it. Even Stephanie was urging her on to fuck me harder, something I enjoyed hearing, as I wasn't always sure how she deal with it all at times, particularly when other girls were fucking me.

"Oh god," Natasha moaned, "I'm close."

"Fill him up, Tash. I want him dripping with our cum before the night ends."

"So hot," Stephanie moaned, and she was definitely masturbating.

Natasha came hard inside me. I could feel her cock buried deep as she climaxed, leaving kisses all over my cheek and neck as she kept thrusting until she had nothing left to unload. Her girlcock remained buried as I lifted my head up from Alexa's girlcock, turning to kiss Natasha before lifting myself up to kiss Alexa.

Feeling Natasha pull out, I lifted myself up to straddle Alexa's lap, grabbing the base of her girlcock and sliding down it easily. Alexa's face lit up as her entire length slid inside me easily. "I need to cum now," I stated.

"Stroke that cock of yours, baby," Alexa stated, "Cum all over me."

I only lasted a couple of minutes as I was so turned on, I was surprised I hadn't cum without touching myself when Natasha was slamming me nice and deep. Natasha cuddled me from behind while I rode Alexa, who couldn't stop smiling as I spurted long streaks of cum all over her body. When my climax passed, I sagged where I was sitting, both women giving me a cuddle, kissing both of my cheeks.

"Feel better, baby?" Alexa asked softly.

"Much better!"

"Keep riding me. Natasha, sit next to me. We'll let him just have a little fun."

"Mark, Stephanie and I will be in the spare room. You have fun, okay?"

"I will, sweetheart. And thanks for tonight."

She walked over to give me a kiss and cuddle. "I knew you'd love it. Perfect way to end the week, a couple of big throbbing girlcocks for your pleasure. Girls, enjoy my man."

"Oh, we will, Cindy," Alexa stated, "Thank you for this."

"Anything for my best friend. And Natasha, you're just far too beautiful, I'd be alarmed if I didn't trust my man completely."

"So are you, Cindy," Natasha replied, her voice soft, almost full of emotion, "You've accepted me so quickly, and I just adore Mark already."

"That's why you're here tonight, because we adore you in return. So, have fun tonight."

Cindy kissed me again before taking her sister by the hand and disappearing to the spare bedroom. I resumed riding Alexa, her hands on my arse, lasting about ten minutes before I lifted myself up and lowered myself down on Natasha. Riding her for ten minutes, I moved back to Alexa, doing that twice more with each girl before Alexa had me get on the floor on my knees.

Sliding her girlcock inside me, she had my head on the floor as she needed to cum so fucked me hard from the moment that she was back inside me. But then she pulled a surprise, pulling out with Natasha sliding inside me. I couldn't help smiling as they swapped every couple of minutes, just pounding me relentlessly every second they were inside me, pulling out and replaced immediately by the other girlcock.

When they were about to cum, they had me turned around, stroking one girlcock while I sucked on the other. I could almost read what they wanted to do, eventually sitting back on my knees and waiting for them to cum on my face. I closed my eyes just in time as they nearly ejaculated at the same time, amazed at how much they could still cum. I opened my mouth, feeling one girlcock in my mouth, cleaning all the cum off, before doing the same to the other.

"Give us a few minutes then I think we properly spitroast him, Tash."

"Sounds like a wonderful idea, Alexa. Has he ever taken two in the arse at the same time though?"

"No, but I think we'll be too big for that. Don't want to hurt him."

Taking them both by the hand, I led them to the other bedroom, leaving the door open as I figured Cindy and Stephanie would hear us anyway. Sitting them on the edge of the bed, I sat on my knees and resumed blowing both of them, so they were nice and hard again. Ending up on my back, Natasha easily slid her girlcock inside my cum-filled arse, while Alexa sat on her knees next to my head, turning so I could suck her girlcock easily.

I had Natasha fuck me for around five minutes before they switched positions, Natasha expressing surprise that I took her cock in my mouth after it had been in my arse. "Oh, he's done that plenty of times," Alexa stated, "He's always ready and clean for a big girlcock, and we all love it because it's still considered rather kinky to do."

Ending up on my knees for a proper spitroast, they must have fucked, and I sucked them for at least an hour, before they were ready to cum again. I wanted both of them to fill my arse again, Natasha this time fucking me hard first to fill me up, Alexa following her and filling me up second. We'd been going for a few hours by then and both girls admitted they were feeling a little tired.

Agreeing to shower first, they both ended up fucking me in there too, not until they'd cum, but I loved feeling them inside me, and they loved fucking me. We did eventually stop to soap up and wash down, my hands busy on both their bodies as I soaped them up, while I dropped to my knees and slowly sucked them both for a few minutes as I soaped up their legs.

After drying off, we returned to the bedroom, though I left them to check on Cindy and Stephanie. I found them naked on the bed, Cindy stroking her girlcock, Stephanie with a pair of fingers inside her pussy, the pair kissing softly, something I'd seen quite a few times now. Stephanie's chest looked wet, both glancing my way and smiling.

"I came on my sister a couple of times," Cindy stated.

"Fucked her yet?"

"No, but we're really tempted to just do it," Cindy admitted, "She wanted me to cum on her whenever I was ready to climax."

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I leaned over and licked up Stephanie's chest, who giggled as I moaned, tasting Cindy's cum again. "Did you taste her cum?" I had to ask. Stephanie quite obviously blushed... The nod was a surprise. That was a barrier crossed. "Has she tasted your pussy?"

"She sucked on my fingers for a few seconds."

"Okay, I'll admit it. That's pretty fucking hot. Going to go any further?"

"We shouldn't," Stephanie whispered, before she wiped her cheeks as I could see it was a hard thing to admit, "I'd love to be intimate with Cindy, break that ultimate taboo, but we just shouldn't. Something like that won't stay a secret. Masturbating together is enough for both of us."

Kissing both of them, I told them to just have fun and enjoy each other's company, and that I'd see both of them in the morning. "Want me to send Alexa in, Cindy?"

"Oh, yes please. She can fuck me then she'll return to you. Give you a little alone time with Natasha."

Alexa eagerly jumped at the chance to be intimate with her best friend, giving me a tight hug and a kiss before she left me alone with Natasha. Though we'd just had a shower, she smiled at me as she lifted back to the blanket to show she was nice and hard again. Getting on my knees, she ate my arse again before lubing me up, turning onto my back and waiting for her to slide her big girlcock back inside me.