Ambiramus Collection - Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed him softly, the fact he cared, the fact he wanted to do the right thing. "Just being here like this is enough," she replied, "We'll learn together, baby. I promise."

Lying down together, she cuddled closely into him. His eyes never stopped gazing over her body, and he finally gave in and took one of her nipples into his mouth. They'd always been sensitive, even after her surgery, moaning softly as she placed a hand on the back of his head. "Suck my titties," she moaned softly.

"They're perfect like the rest of you," he murmured before focusing on her other one, his fingers gently tweaking and pinching the free one.

It turned her on, and when he kissed her again, she could feel her girlcock was leaking. Taking his hand, she guided it down her stomach and made a gesture with her eyes when he broke the kiss. When his hand ended up on her back and on her arse, pulling her closer, she giggled as his cock pressed into her again. "Hard again, baby?"

"Hard, not sure I'll cum hard again that quickly though. I'll need a little longer."

Resuming making out, she felt her heart thundering in her chest, loving the feeling of his fingers all over her body. Arse. Back. Chest. Stomach. But she realised he was avoiding her girlcock. She already knew he wasn't scared of it. She knew he wasn't sure if he should touch it or not. But she already had a plan and knew it would work.

When he was clearly ready to go again, she pushed him onto his back and straddled his lap. His eyes lit up as he drank in her body. Pair of perfect fake breasts. Flat stomach though that was purely diet, there was no real tone. She knew her legs were fantastic, and already thought of how they'd feel wrapped around his body with his cock buried inside her. And then there was her girlcock, pre-cum already glistening and leaking from the tip.

"Can you imagine me like this with your cock buried inside me?"

"Yes," he replied quietly.

She leaned down and kissed him again. "You can make love to me any way you want, baby. I'm your girl."

"Girlfriend?"

She loved the sound of it and couldn't help giggle. "If you'll be my boyfriend?"

"I'd love to be your boyfriend, Cindy."

She kissed him softly. "Well, my boyfriend has just earned himself another long, sloppy blowjob and his girlfriend is going to swallow all of his delicious cum again."

Kissing down his body, she teased him to state, her tongue running up and down his cock before focusing on his balls again. Enjoying the noises he was making, she was half-tempted to rim him. She'd eaten arse before, as although she had no interest in fucking, there was nothing wrong with rimming. She loved having her arse eaten before making love.

Returning to his cock, she gazed up his body as she wrapped her lips around his cock for a moment. "By the time I'm done with you, baby, you'll be begging me to make you cum."

His chuckle made her giggle. "Well, as long as I cum in the end, gorgeous."

If she timed herself right, it must have been at least an hour. It wasn't just her lips around his cock the entire time. She mixed in her hand from time to time, her tongue running along his shaft to bring him to the brink before cooling off. The groan of frustration made her giggle, but his fingers still caressed her cheek or through her hair, never forcing her down on his cock.

When he did finally cum, his load was just as large as the first one she swallowed down. This time, she kept some of it in her mouth, showing her what she still had in her mouth. Closing her mouth, she smiled at him before ensuring she gulped it down audibly, licking her lips before leaning down to kiss him. Sliding his tongue into her mouth, she was momentarily surprised before figuring he probably didn't care since she'd swallowed his load.

He needed a pee after that, and offered to get her a drink. Not wanting to drink in the bedroom, they sat naked on the couch, curling her legs underneath her as she snuggled into his side. His fingers caressed her other side, sharing the occasional kiss.

"It's been over two years, Cindy," he admitted, "Some men might be embarrassed by that. But after what happened, I'll admit my libido was shot. Some men might have felt it necessary to go out and fuck anything that moved. I was the complete opposite. I didn't want to be anywhere near a woman."

"Didn't think about going gay like your friends?"

He laughed out loud, making her giggle and cuddle into him some more. "No, never considered that at all."

Finishing their drink, they agreed they were tired. Getting into bed, she spooned back against him, leaving the lamp on as she couldn't help but love feeling his strong arms around him. Any other time she'd been in bed with a man, she'd always felt awkward. This time, she felt loved straight away. "Mark... Can you do something for me?"

"Sure, sweetie."

She lifted her right leg to it rested on top of his, taking his hand and wetting it with her tongue, before lowering it down her body until he touched her girlcock. He didn't need any further instruction. Instead, he removed his hand for a moment before he passed her a tube of lube. "I obviously jerk off," he stated.

Lube applied, she gasped as she felt his fingers gently caress her girlcock. She choked back a sob as it felt wonderful, but she wasn't feeling used or cheap when he was touching her. It was loving, intimate, and she also enjoyed the fact he was both confident and shy.

"Is it okay?" he asked softly. She couldn't find her voice, didn't want him to hear how much she loved it. Loved it so much she was crying, because then he'd worry it was upsetting her. He pulled her tight to his body, feeling the hairs of his chest against her smooth back. His soft lips at her neck then her cheeks. "Are you sure?" he asked. Her heart melted at how concerned he sounded.

"Make me cum," she whispered, "It feels really good."

"Okay."

She'd been horny for most of the night so the fact she came so quickly didn't surprise her. She did wonder if he'd be upset by the fact she came all over his sheets, but he said it would just be a good reason to snuggle while they slept together. His fingers were covered in her cum, meeting her eyes and the question was unasked.

"You can if you want to," she stated, smiling when he didn't hesitate in tasting her in return.

"Want a shower or wait until the morning?" he asked.

Turning to snuggle against him, her head against his chest, that was her reply. Wrapped in his arms again, she was asleep rather quickly.

The next morning, she woke up and watched him sleep for a few minutes. She wanted to tell him how much she already loved him, and that she knew that, with each passing day, with every time they were together, she'd love him even more. When he slowly woke up, the smile that formed when he noticed her watching him sleep made her giggle again.

"Well, morning there, beautiful," he stated quietly, kissing her softly on the lips.

After showering together, and she'd admit he spent a long time soaping up her entire body before washing her down, he cooked them breakfast, discussing what they'd do together before she would need to go home. He explained that his daughter would be with him the next two weekends, but considering she'd already met Cindy a few times, introducing her as his girlfriend probably wouldn't surprise her.

"In fact, I can guarantee Emily would love to hear that her daddy has a girlfriend, particularly if it's you."

"Really?"

"Cindy, she might be seven but kids are pretty clued up. She already thinks that you should be daddy's girlfriend. She likes you and can already tell you make her daddy happy. As far as a seven-year-old girl thinks, that's all that matters."

"What does she think about your ex-wife's partner?"

"Doesn't like her. Blames her for forcing daddy to move out. I know the ex-wife has tried talking to her more than once. She thinks I should try and explain it to Emily. I said the ex-wife made her bed, now she can lie in it and explain to my daughter why daddy is forced out of his house and someone else is now there instead. As I said, I can support her in finding her identity while not liking how she went about it. And I despise her partner and won't have anyone tell me I should try and be friendly. She knew my wife was married at the time and still carried on with her. She's just as much to blame for what happened. Susie Homewrecker is what I call her. As for the ex-wife, I'm just indifferent nowadays, keep conversations to Emily only. She lost any right to even a friendship with me. We co-parent and that's it. If we didn't share Emily, I'd have nothing to do with her."

He sighed and shook his head. "I know it sounds like I'm bitter. Maybe I still am in some ways. Hard not to be when I'm constantly reminded every time I go pick up my daughter. That's why I generally ask her to be dropped off here, or I'll collect her from school or something."

"She broke your heart, Mark. You're allowed your feelings and no-one can judge you for that."

"From what you've told me, you've had yours broken too. Maybe we can help heal each other?"

She kissed his cheek. "I think you're already helping me."

Pulling her over onto his lap, she rested her head against his shoulder as he gently squeezed her. "I'm feeling better about life since I met you, Cindy. I just needed to meet the right woman."

"As much as I needed the right man," she whispered. Standing up, she offered her hand, pulling him towards the bedroom. "And, right now, my man needs to unload his cum into my mouth."

"Whatever my girlfriend wants..."

*****

Two months later...

"So you've met her family?" Scott asked.

Handing him a beer, he sat on one of the chairs as his three friends sat on the couch. "They were good people. Of course, her father and two brothers interrogated me something fierce. Friendly but I certainly understand why they're protective of her. She's been hurt once too many times in their eyes, and they want to make sure I'm worthy of her love."

"So I'm guessing you made a good impression?"

"By the end, I think her father was considering me a future son-in-law. Her brothers were already inviting me out for a round of golf. Cindy thought it was hilarious. Her mother just loved me to bits. Watching Cindy with her mother was fantastic. Her mother said she always wanted a daughter. She got one with Cindy, she just had to wait a little longer."

Cindy had confessed to his friends a couple of weeks after telling me the truth that she was transgender. Her family had obviously asked how he felt about it. All he said was that Cindy was a beautiful woman and he was lucky to have her in his life. That was probably what really sealed it in her family's eyes, his genuine love for her.

Despite the fact they were obviously in love, they still hadn't made love yet, and hadn't shared those words. He would admit he was still scared of confessing how he felt. The scars were deep, and though she'd helped heal many of them, he still worried about making himself that vulnerable again. He knew Cindy felt the same. As for their sex life, she would sleep at his place a couple of times a week. She loved going down on him and he returned the favour after a couple of weeks.

Though he knew the theory of giving a blowjob, putting it into practice was something else. Her girlcock felt different to what he expected. She was incredibly sensitive when he had gone down on her, and touching her balls just seemed to drive her wild. But what she really wanted was for him to slide a couple of fingers inside her while blowing her. It drove her wild, she'd cum hard, and he swallowed what she had to give him.

She'd done the same to him for the first time just the other week and he'd cum harder than he could remember. She'd told him more than once that, when it came to finally making love, she would never be the top. All he did was reassure her that they'd only ever do things she wanted, though he admitted to wanting to make love to her, but he was happy at her own pace.

Another sign that they both loved each other and perhaps the words were not necessary. A look. A touch. And how they acted to each other expressed everything required.

"Parents tomorrow night?" Steven asked.

"Yep. Met her parents, now it's time to introduce her to mine and my siblings. Cindy's already told me that one of the first things she'll tell them is that she's transgender. Best get it out of the way first, and if it's badly received, we'll just say farewell. But I think things will be just fine."

"Sure you don't want to join us in the city later?" Bradley wondered, "Might run into Cindy."

"No, she's enjoying a night out with her friends. I've got my phone on silent for the moment while you're here. I'm sure she's inundated me with pictures and messages."

"The men of our usual club will be saddened not to be graced by your presence," Scott joked, "Fairly sure most of them only kept visiting in the hope they'd finally convince you to go home with them so they could fuck you."

"Well, I've managed to remain mostly heterosexual despite you lot hanging around me for the best part of two decades."

"Mostly?" Steven asked, hearing his tone.

"Well, Cindy is a woman but, you know, there is a slight difference."

The trio stayed with him until they decided it was time to head out and party the night away. He escorted them downstairs, wishing them a good and fun night, before returning to his apartment, finding his phone had plenty of messages. Nearly all of them were from Cindy, and he could read that she was having a great time with her friends, but also missing him at the same time.

Selfies by herself made him smile. Selfies with her friends made him chuckle as most of them were silly. He knew all her friends like him, not in any other manner than the fact he made her happy, and it was easy to see they were in love. Again, it was some sort of underlying fear of being hurt as to why neither had admitted how they feel just yet.

He was busy watching some television when his phone rang. The ringtone told him it was Cindy, opening his phone to take the call. "Hey, sweetie."

"I'm coming to yours, Mark."

"Are you sure?"

"Alexa is in the taxi with me. She'll drop me off then go home with the guy she's picked up. They're in the backseat right now."

"Are you okay, sweetie?"

"I missed you all night. I had a great time, but you weren't with me."

"I'm here by myself, sweetie, so if you get here soon... How much have you had to drink?"

"Not too much. I just want to sleep in your bed with you, baby. I don't like sleeping alone anymore."

"Okay, sweetie. Call when you arrive, and I'll come downstairs to get you."

She wished him goodbye before hanging up. Turning off the television, he thought he'd treat her to something. Figuring she might like to relax, he ran a hot bath, put in a bath bomb, lit some candles and turned down the lights elsewhere. Putting on a little music from a Spotify list he'd created, he sprayed a little of the perfume she'd left at his place. She'd started leaving a few things as, when his daughter wasn't there, she was staying more often. When his daughter was there, she was slowly being introduced into her life, already aware she was daddy's girlfriend.

Calling she was nearly there, he headed downstairs, the taxi pulling up. He opened the door to help her out, noticing the young man next to Alexa. He'd learned all about Alexa and knew exactly what she was up to that night. "Enjoy your evening, Lexi," he stated.

"I will, Mark. Look after my girl."

"Of course. She's got a nice surprise waiting for her upstairs."

Taking her hand, he looked her up and down. The short skirt. The blouse that showed off her cleavage and lightly tanned arms. Her long bare legs. Her 'fuck me' heels that she only wore when she knew she was going to see him. He smiled as he immediately figured that, in her mind, she was always ending the night at his place.

What he found a surprise was the fact she was stone cold sober. He was expecting her to be at least tipsy, but her eyes were clear, stopping him halfway up the stairs to his apartment to kiss him. Pressing her against the wall, she would have felt his erection, the giggle letting him know that, yes, she definitely felt him.

Opening the door to his apartment, she squealed as he picked her up in his arms and carried her into his apartment. She looked around and noticed what he'd done. Carrying her into the bathroom, he gently placed her feet on the ground. She turned around, her bottom lip already trembling. "For me?"

"Of course, sweetie."

Stripping each other slowly, her face lit up at the appearance of his hard cock. He still gasped when feeling her soft fingers grasp his shaft. She'd gone without a bra and he helped lower the thong she wore. Standing naked before him, she was a good five to six inches shorter. Moulding their bodies together, he gently stroked her girlcock at the same time.

"Baby..."

"Yeah..."

"I'm ready. It's why I wanted to come here tonight." He smiled as she knew what she meant. He was ready to ask why. It must have appeared on his face as she leaned up and kissed him. "Honey..." He grinned broadly at the term of endearment she had for him. "I've been ready for weeks. So have you. I just really need to make love with the man I..." She stopped and blushed.

"Bath?"

"I'd love one. I'll relax against you?"

"Of course."

He sat down and leaned back first before she joined him. He got a great look at her perfect little arse first before she leaned back and rested against his chest. She took his hands and made sure they were resting on her breasts, squeezing them while stroking and playing with her nipples. Keeping one hand on her chest, he lowered his hand down her stomach. Running his fingers lightly over her girlcock, she gasped and turned her head, leaning up as he leaned down to kiss him.

Slowly stroking her off, she whimpered into his mouth. He knew she'd turned up horny as hell. She no longer tucked herself while in his presence, knowing that he had no problem with her girlcock. He loved her for who she was. "I don't want to cum yet," she whispered, "I want to cum when we make love."

"Okay," he whispered back, kissing her cheek and removing his hand, "I'm sure you feel my excitement."

"You're going to cum so quickly once you're inside me," she giggled.

"Do you blame me? My girlfriend is so damned sexy, she drives me wild."

"Mark... We haven't talked about it, but have you had anal?"

"Yeah, with a couple of the woman I've been with before. And before you ask, I ate her arse too. Got her nice and ready. I have a fairly good idea of what I'm doing."

"Good. A couple of guys I went with thought it was just like sliding inside a pussy. They were obviously idiots."

"I'll fuck it like a pussy once I've got you nice and lubed," he growled into her ear. She turned and shuddered, loving the momentary predatory look in his eyes, but she also knew he'd never hurt her. He'd be gentle and loving until the moment she begged him to fuck her, then she knew he'd let loose and give everything until he came inside her.

Relaxing together in the bath until it started to cool enough that it was no longer enjoyable, they got out and dried each other off, before she took him by the hand, leading him toward the bedroom. Sliding down to her knees, he smiled as she didn't waste time taking his cock into her mouth, but he knew it was only to get him nice and hard for when they made love.

After a few minutes, she stood up and smiled, leaning down to kiss her, before she got onto the bed on all fours. Getting a good look at her arse, he was surprised that it looked at little different. Her rosebud looked very pink, and her arse looked paler than before. "I, um... I went and got a little work done. I wanted it to look better for you, honey."

1...34567...9