American Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle stood up allowing the split in the red satin evening gown she was wearing to open and expose her long, nylon-sheathed legs. She smiled at Mitch Freeman and he smiled back, making his way through the crowd towards her, his cock already becoming tumescent at the thoughts of the things he was going to do to her tonight.

The End

Author's Note: The characters in this story are all figments of my imagination but the historical events portrayed are factual. The USA's Strategic Defense Initiative did include Project Excalibur and the Cottage nuclear test did actually occur.

This internationally tolerated crossdresser and authoress is by no means politically inclined and the story is meant to titillate not to provoke political debate, especially given current events.

All of that aside, this foxy lady does appreciate feedback and always replies when comments are left or are sent to me via email, often with photographs of her 'caught flagrante delicto' so to speak. Let em know what you think, your comments and criticism encourage me to be a better writer.

Thank you for reading my story xxx Michele