An Angel for Bishop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whore... slut... bitch... cunt... cum-dump... fuck-hole," she immediately whispered, as if she wasn't at all disturbed by his cruel question.

Dan was shocked. Then he considered the evidence of the physical abuse. Why hadn't he expected there to be mental abuse to go with it? She seemed to be having trouble with her throat. He caught her glance to the glass of water. God he was so stupid! She was parched and the glass of water was right there beside her. Full. She hadn't taken a drop though he could hear that her throat was raw. He took the glass and lifted it to her lips as he helped her sit up slightly. She sipped at first but when he didn't take it away she began to gulp at the water desperately.

"Whoa, easy now. Drink slower or you'll make yourself sick," he said. She immediately stopped and dropped her eyes again.

"I didn't say you should stop drinking. If you want more, please drink. Just take smaller sips. Let your stomach adjust," he said, using as calm a voice as he could.

She glanced up again then she began to sip at the water. When it was almost gone she pulled back slightly so he put the glass back on the end table and allowed her to settle back on the bed. He was realizing that she wasn't going to collapse in grief with the loss of her "master" and that was a tremendous relief for Dan. She still seemed to be a little nervous but was no longer looking to the doorway every few seconds. So, he was probably right when he'd guessed she was expecting the man to arrive. That was one BIG concern out of the way, for both of them it seemed.

"Look, I'm not going to use those names on you so I'd prefer your real one." Her eyes flicked up to his face once. "Do you remember your name?" he asked. She paused then shook her head.

How could you not recall your own name? What the hell had been done to her? Well, he couldn't just give her a name. Assigning her a name like Mary, Joan, or Brenda just felt wrong. But a nickname might be OK. It was a friendly gesture as long as the name didn't offend. He thought about what his Mom would have said if she had been alive to meet this young woman. First thing she'd do is feed the poor dear as she was so 'willowy'. His mom loved those old genteel expressions. He smiled at the memory of his mother. He looked at the woman and decided that 'Willow' really did suit her. Gracefully slender and lithe. At least it did now with her underfed body. He'd have to be careful how he approached this. He didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"Would you mind if I called you 'Willow' until you recall your real name?" he asked gently.

She looked into his eyes with surprise. Even her mouth made a cute little o shape. When she realized she was keeping eye contact she quickly looked down but he could see a smile forming on her lips which she tried to hide. She gave him a little nod in agreement.

It was time for him to follow his mother's 'advice' and get some food into her to begin her restoration. "OK 'Willow', I'm going to go make us some breakfast. Considering you look like you haven't eaten in a while I'm going to have you start with some warm porridge and we will see how your stomach handles that. If you are fine by lunch I will start slowly increasing your portions from that meal onwards. Is that OK with you?" She gave him another small nod though she kept her eyes down. He was getting a little exasperated by that but he wouldn't push her.

"I'll just step out to the kitchen to prepare the food. You should get dressed and come meet me there when you are ready, OK? It's just down the hall to the left."

He went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for them both. Porridge for her and eggs for him. The simple act of cooking settled his nerves. Dealing with people was still very difficult for him. He always felt so uncomfortable around people and always said the wrong things. As he worked on preparing the meals he realized that it actually felt good taking care of someone other than himself. He hadn't realized how much he'd missed it with his self-imposed isolation.

He hadn't heard her enter the kitchen so he jolted a little when he turned back from the fridge to find her standing topless at the end of the counter. She was wearing his socks and track pants but was holding the shirt and bikini top in her hands. He was so surprised he dropped an egg from his nerveless fingers. His eyes locked on her chest until the egg cracked on the floor at his feet. He glanced down and said "Shit!"

Willow's expression froze and she dropped down before him and knelt with her forehead pressed to the floor. Her hair fell over the broken egg and soaked it in. He could see she was trembling. Grabbing some paper towels he knelt down and gently took her shoulders in his hands. She flinched deeply at his touch at first but he helped her sit back on her heels then he used the paper towels to sop up the raw egg in her hair. She'd need to wash it but first he wanted her to eat something so she wouldn't pass out in the shower. She kept her eyes down looking at the floor. He did his best to keep his eyes off her chest.

"Willow, you didn't do anything wrong. Even if you had I wouldn't expect you to kneel at my feet. OK? I don't know what that guy did to you but you aren't going to be treated poorly here."

Her trembling slowed to a stop as the beating she was expecting didn't happen. She cautiously glanced at his face and saw he had an uncomfortable smile. She was obviously confused and looked back down again.

"Can I ask you why you are topless?" he asked gently.

Willow held out the bikini top. She held it against her chest but he could see she didn't know how to tie the straps. He'd never tied one of these before either but she didn't even seem willing to try. He helped them both stand. Steeling himself to consider this as just another engineering puzzle he could help her without being embarrassed by the personal nature of the task.

Standing this close to her he realized that she was actually a couple of inches taller than his 5' 8". He actually had to look up a little to look in her eyes. It was then, when he was just inches from her face that he noticed her eyes. They were the most amazing shade of green with gold flecks. Finding himself getting lost in her eyes he pulled himself back to the task at hand.

He took the bikini top from her and tied the top straps together and slipped the loop over her head. Then he got behind her and pulled the bottom strings under her arms and tied it in a bow on her back. He came back around to her front to see if he'd tied it correctly. Her large breasts were straining at the fabric and spilling out of the bottoms. He realized he should have tied the lower string first to provide support under her heavy breasts then tie the top strap to lift the flesh up into a comfortable position. She stood quietly with no expression on her face while he redid the ties. Soon she was looking spectacular in the silky bikini top though it was a little small and struggled to support her bounty. The small gold rings in her nipples could easily be seen pushing against the fabric.

Willow shyly looked into his eyes and he was surprised to see a little desperate need there. Like she was looking for acceptance or praise. He was a little uncomfortable but words sprung to his lips automatically. "You look truly lovely!" And she did, aside from looking like she was starving. She certainly had the frame and foundation for true beauty. If she hadn't been so neglected she would be gorgeous.

Her expression underwent a strange transformation at his words. She looked shocked at first, like she'd never heard someone mention her beauty before. Then her eyes welled up with tears and she bit her lower lip. She lowered her eyes again but the smile stayed on her lips. Dan took his fleece shirt from her hand and held it out for her to place her arms into the sleeves. He turned her around once the shirt was over her shoulders so he could button up the front. He really needed to hide her amazing tits as his erection was threatening to split his jeans. Having his hands so close to them was not helping.

He grabbed some more paper towel and wiped up the remains of the dropped egg. Then he turned back to their breakfast and allowed the homey activity take his thoughts away from Willow's beauty and the tightness developing in his pants.

When he was finished he noted that she was still standing exactly where he'd left her. Dan raised an eyebrow and pointed to the chair at the small table by the window. She went to the chair and sat. He placed the full bowl and spoon before her and went back to get his own meal. When he returned he could see her eyes were fixed on the bowl but she hadn't moved. The scent of its rich flavor was gently rising in the steam towards her face and Dan saw a line of drool had tracked from the corner of her mouth to drop to her lap from her chin.

"Willow? Willow!" Dan said, trying to get her attention.

She jumped slightly then flinched, expecting a slap.

"It's OK, you can eat. I made sure it's not too hot. It's safe," he said gently.

She lifted the spoon awkwardly then scooped a good amount into her mouth. She froze when the porridge hit her tongue. Her eyes closed in bliss as she rolled the warm porridge across her tongue then swallowed it. She glanced at Dan from under her bangs then quickly took another scoop, then another. Accelerating. Dan reached out and gently took her hand. She froze and looked down, trembling.

"Willow, it's OK. Just eat slower or you might make yourself sick. We have all the time in the world. Enjoy your meal." He released her hand after making sure she'd keep the spoon in it.

She glanced at him then slowly scooped out another spoonful and slowly put it in her mouth, all the while keeping an eye on him for his approval. Dan felt ridiculous. She was a grown woman and she was asking him to show her how to eat? Before his buzzing nerves provoked him into saying something stupid again he took a deep breath and began to eat his own breakfast. Out of the corner of his eye he saw that she was matching his pace exactly. He'd lift his food to his mouth and she'd lift her spoon to her mouth. He sighed and wondered again what had happened to her to make her this way. She almost seemed desperate for his approval. Didn't she realize she was free of that moron? After breakfast they would need to have a little talk. Hmm... maybe after she showered. She was a little ripe, probably a by-product of her malnutrition. And he had to wash and mend her clothes.

Soon he could hear the scrape of her spoon on the bowl as she went after the last morsels of her breakfast. He had probably given her a little too much but it was fairly easy on the stomach, very nutritious, and the extra helping of honey he'd added would start her on track to get some flesh back onto those bones. He poured her some sweet herbal tea to help warm her up and she sipped at this while he finished his own meal. He caught her eyeing a piece of bacon on the edge of his plate and she instinctively pinched her eyes shut and winced when she realized he'd seen her looking. Dan felt so helpless at seeing her fear, then it made him angry at the son-of-a-bitch who did this to her but he knew his anger would frighten her more, so he just let out a slow breath and tried to center himself.

He picked up the bacon and held it out to her just before her lips. Willow's nose twitched as she smelled the bacon. Her eyes opened a little and she saw he was feeding her the piece. Something needful flared in her eyes again, making Dan uneasy, and she gently leaned forward to take the bacon into her mouth. As she closed her lips they softly kissed his fingertips. She shyly looked into his eyes again and this time he instinctively knew she was asking for something from him he was not prepared to give.

Dan gave her a quick smile then gathered up the dishes and brought them over to the kitchen sink. He kept his back to her and willed his cock to relax. When her soft lips touched his fingers it felt like lightning running straight up his arm, down his spine, and straight to his groin. When he'd got his breath back he glanced over at her and saw she was still munching on the piece of bacon, getting as much enjoyment from it as she could. She glanced at him with a worried look then swallowed it. She still seemed anxious and a little lost, like she had somehow done something wrong and was looking for someone to give her the answer. Dan wished someone would give him some answers. First though, she needed a shower and he needed to fix her clothing situation.

He knew that the shower in the master bathroom was where the soaps and shampoos were (he lived here alone after all). So she had better use his bathroom to clean up.

He walked back to her and she glanced at his face briefly, trying to read his expression.

"I think it would be good and you'll feel much better if you took a shower. You can use the one in my room. I'll get you some fresh clothes and a towel for you. OK?"

Willow just nodded and stood up to follow him. He walked into the master bath and pulled a plush towel and a loofa sponge from the small linen closet. When he turned back to Willow she was completely naked and looking curiously into the big shower stall. The girl was not in the least bit self-conscious about being naked in front of him.

Dan didn't scold her for being naked as he knew she would just be frightened so he kept his eyes on the shower stall as he pointed out the features and how to operate it. Once she seemed to understand the controls he continued. "Uh, um, the hot water is fed from an underground hot spring into an insulated storage tank and our cold water comes from a tank fed by a nearby stream so you won't run out of either. There are biodegradable soaps and shampoos on the rack there. Here's a new loofa scrub brush you can use as well. I'll leave you clean clothes on the counter just inside the door. I'll get these washed immediately after your shower," he said as he bent down and picked up the clothes she'd stepped out of. Dumping the dirty clothes inside and pulling the laundry bag from the hamper he turned to leave and felt a gentle tug at his sleeve. He looked back and she was standing very close, trembling slightly, looking down but stealing quick glances at his eyes. He could see that desperate need was back in her eyes.

"Willow, please take your shower. You'll be fine now. We'll talk once you are done and dressed again, OK?" he said, his voice trembling slightly. God she was so beautiful but SO damaged! He could really mess her up if he wasn't careful.

She let go of his sleeve and he left the bathroom. He quickly gathered up new clothes for her. He got one of his tight t-shirts that would likely be a little big on her but might be tight enough to assist with supporting her breasts. Another pair of draw string track pants, socks, and another flannel shirt to cover up her amazing tits. Gah! He had to stop thinking about her that way! He set the new clothes on the edge of the counter by the door without entering the room. He heard the water running and the sounds of movement so she seemed to have that under control. He walked to the guest bedroom and added the clothes she'd been wearing yesterday to the laundry bag. He brought the load to the small laundry room and dropped all of the dirty closed into the washer with the soap. He'd turn it on when she was done with her shower.

Dan inspected the leather jacket and riding chaps Willow had been wearing. They couldn't go into the wash but he could clean them by hand and mend the torn jacket. He set them aside for later.

He walked back into his bedroom and listened to hear if she was done. There was an odd noise warbling under the sound of the falling water.

"Willow?" he called out.

When he got no response he took a deep breath and cautiously looked in the door. She was on the floor of the shower on her side curled in a ball. Thinking she'd fallen in the shower Dan rushed into the bathroom and stepped into the stall fully clothed. He bent down and called out her name in fear. "Willow! Are you OK? Did you fall?"

He saw she was sobbing and shaking. The water was quite hot so she couldn't be cold.

Willow suddenly became aware that Dan was crouching over her. She quickly turned to him and flung her arms over his shoulders and squeezed her face against his neck. Dan fell back onto his ass when she landed on him. Her wonderful breasts were pressed up against his wet shirt and she kissed his throat feverishly. She moved her hands to his chest and began to frantically unbutton his shirt. She was making strange little vulnerable sounds like yelps. Amongst these noises he made out the occasional words, "Please!", "I'll be good!", "Let me stay!", and "Love me!"

Dan was stunned and tried to get his thoughts back into order. The surreal nature of the situation, the physical onslaught of her touches and kisses and cries combined with the hiss from the water hitting the tiles in the shower triggered a flashback to his time in the war. He froze as bullets ripped past him through the blowing sand. He had to get to the house. He felt the bullet pass through his calf and yet he ran on. He felt, lips on his?

He came out of his thoughts panting with reaction, his eyes wild, searching for the shooters but seeing only his shower stall and the beautiful naked woman kneeling before him, holding his head between her hands. Her eyes were full of worry. She released his head as he looked down at himself and realized he was dressed and soaking wet. His back was pressed into the corner of the shower stall and he couldn't remember how he got there. Dan put his head in his hands and rubbed them vigorously back and forth over his scalp, as if pushing the memories back into their hidden spots in his brain so he could function again.

"Look, I'm sorry about that. I- uh, I'm dealing with some things that happened to me as well. In a war. A long time ago. I'm still not good around people," he said gruffly.

Dan pushed himself up, using the wall to steady himself as his body was still trembling. He put his hands on the wall and leaned his head under the hot water to let it run over his neck. He felt soft hands gently pull at his wet shirt from behind so, one arm at a time, he reached back so she could remove it from his shoulders. Once the wet shirt was gone he felt those soft lips kissing the twitching muscles of his shoulders and her incredibly soft breasts pressing against his back. This was enough to distract him from feeling her hands undoing the button on his jeans and sliding the zipper down. His mind was awash in the sensation of her soft skin rubbing against the tight muscles of his back. He felt the hard points of her nipples slowly drag down his back but he didn't notice his jeans and underwear were dropping at the same rate. When she had him step out of his pants he came to the realization that he was naked with her in the shower but his weakened state limited his protest to a weak growl. Slowly her nipples slid their way up his back.

His cock was now fully erect and hard as iron. He hadn't felt a woman's touch in... too many years. When her slender fingers reached around his body and slid over his hot flesh, a deep moan was tugged from his soul. Willow cooed in delight as she discovered by touch that Dan was not small. It took both of her hands to grip his cock with room to move. Slowly she slid her hands up and down and the pressure in his balls built. His trigger was likely going to be short due to such a long dry period. She took her time, her hands worshipping his cock, sliding over the ridges, seeking out the sensitive edges of the head and the tender spots on the underside. All the while she was leaning her tits against his back and gently kissing his neck and shoulders.