An Old Friend Teaches New Tricks

Story Info
Friend visits couple and they relive fantasies.
2.8k words
4.48
10.2k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Old Friend Teaches New Tricks

By Tawny T

We were sitting in the den and had a few drinks and were feeling no pain, Linda is a good friend of long-standing and was going through New Mexico back to California. She had been home in Canada for a week and now had come to see my husband and me. Her car broke down and the mechanic said it would take at least a week to fix it. I was delighted as we would have lots of time to talk and renew old friendships.

I don't know how the subject got onto Sex, but Linda asked me if I was multi-orgasmic and I said, "And How! Linda, one evening when we were feeling sexy, in a big way and making love, we were so damn hot. We had only been married a couple of months and this particular night was feeling like sex, sex, sex. We couldn't stop, we were just thinking about fucking and he is good at that, and he brought me to a fantastic climax and then turned me around and got between my thighs and ate my pussy till I had another climax. We got started and couldn't quit. He would enter me and I came again and this time he came too. Then he used his fingers and my pussy was drenched. He knows how to make me cum while rubbing my clit and finger fucking me.

"I am not exaggerating, I had at least eight climaxes that he counted then lost track of the number and said he thinks he gave me four more. I don't know how many he had, but at least three or four. The man was a stud and I was his whore that night. We were both sore for several days after that. We never came close to having that many orgasms after that night! At least not too close!

"He taught me to masturbate while he was in me, I was hesitant about doing that while we were fucking but he said that it would give me more pleasure to rub my clit while he was fucking me from behind, I loved it and forgot about guilt! A vaginal and clit orgasm at the same time! Wow!

"One night I was in the shower and he came into my bathroom without knocking, he did that a lot and I told him that he might catch me masturbating some time, and he said he would love to find me doing that. Sometimes I would masturbate while he watched and he'd get so damned excited watching me he would fuck me hard and fast afterward. I liked to see him masturbate too when at times he had trouble getting a hard-on for fucking. Not often, but it does happen!

Several months later he did come into the bathroom and there I was, sitting on the tub side masturbating. I told him I'd warned him he would catch me masturbating one day. He grinned and got into the tub behind me, reached around and fondled my breasts, and whispered in my ear, encouraging me to cum, and kissed my neck till I finally climaxed. He asked me what I was thinking of while I masturbated but I wouldn't tell him. I was still hot even after a good orgasm and we made love a few minutes later.

Linda sat there and just looked at me and said "Wow, you are truly multi-orgasmic, I guess. May I ask an intimate question?" I nodded. "What were you thinking of while you were masturbating? I'm just curious. I fantasize while I'm masturbating and wonder what, or who you were thinking about."

"Yep, that is a rather intimate question. I was thinking of making love to another woman, to be truthful. I've always wondered what it would be like to have a woman make love to me. Bill told me his favorite fantasy while masturbating was watching two women making love. I asked him if there was any woman that he wanted to watch making love to me. And Linda, you will never guess who he said? "Linda", He'd love to watch us make love together. What I didn't tell him was that it was YOU that I was fantasizing about while I masturbated. He said you have a very sexy body and he wondered if you made it with Joanne while you two shared that apartment." Linda blushed a little at that remark.

"YOU blushed!" I laughed." Linda, did you and Joanne make love together? I always wondered, nothing solid, just the thought of you two in the apartment by yourselves, and being very close friends. Those things happen!"

She looked me in the eye and said, "Yes we did. It happened slowly, One night I got up and went down the hall to the bathroom and I heard a moan from Joanne's room. I looked into her bedroom from the open door and there was Joanne, spread out on the bed, thighs wide, and fingers rubbing her pussy. The only light came through the window from the city lights. She was absolutely gorgeous nude lying there in the soft light. It got me excited watching her and I ran my fingers down and while I watched, masturbated too. I made a little noise when I climaxed and she saw me in the hall masturbating, while I watched her.

"I came in and sat on her bed and we talked about our sex life and how frustrating it was, She confessed she had masturbated while thinking of me several times. We went around in the apartment nude a lot of the time as no one could see inside very well, the way the apartment was situated.

"That was an eye-opener for me as I didn't know she had a sexual attraction for me. I confessed also, that I had a mental love affair with her in my mind. The result was we would get together and watch each other masturbate. But one night we got a little drunk and started kissing and that led to our exploring together, and finally, we wound up trying a 69 and found we loved it. Yes, we make love together a lot. But we both are still 'bi'."

.

She looked at me and asked, "Would you like to make love with me? It is wonderful and different from making love to a man. You said you and Bill do a 69 together, and one with a woman is so different and sensual.

"Another woman knows just what a woman wants in sex and instinctively loves their partner with their feminine knowledge. I would love to make love to you. I'd even let Bill watch us if you had no objection. You said he would love to watch. I'd like to watch you two make love sometimes too.

"Maybe we could have a threesome together. That would be very sexy and I think to get all three of us together is very sexually stimulating. I've had a threesome with two other ladies and that is so damn sexy having two people making love to you at the same time."

That evening when Bill got home, I pulled him into the bedroom and got real sexy with him. I slipped my dress down and then took off my bra and panties, standing there nude except for my hose and heels. I ran my hand down and unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out and stoked it and he instantly got a raging hard-on. I held his cock in my hand and slid my hand up and down his cock and whispered in his ear, "How would you like to watch me and Linda having sex while you are there?"

He was speechless for a moment then asked, "Is this some kind of joke. Lover. You know good and well that I'd love to see you and another woman make love. Is this for real? And with sexy Linda too?" He asked, his voice saying he doubted my story.

"Linda and I had a long talk this afternoon and she wants to make love to me and said it was OK for you to watch, and maybe later have a threesome with us. Maybe after dinner, we can have that. I just wanted to get your attention. I'll go and tell her your answer. I'm going just like this, nude, and tell her."

I did just that. She was in the guest bedroom with her back to the door and I slipped in noiselessly and came up behind her and whispered, "Don't turn around, close your eyes and I have a big surprise for you She just nodded and I moved up close against her and took her hands and pulled them toward me and placed them against my bare hips, "OK open your eyes."

Her eyes opened, she spun around, and her jaw dropped as she pulled me against her and kissed me and her hands ran down my back and caught my ass, and pulled me firmly against her. I imagined she could feel the heat from my naked body through her clothes.

"I just told Bill about what you wanted to do and he was floored. I was naked, on purpose, and he got a boner instantly. I think his answer was 'YES'! We'll eat dinner and then we can make love after, just you and me, with Bill watching.

Linda pushed me away and held me still while she looked at my nude body. "Damn you are sexier than I imagined. I've seen you in a bikini but you have a really sexy body. I can hardly wait to make love to you and eat your delicious pussy. Put some clothes on before I rape you, God what a body! No wonder Bill can't stop making love to you. Now, out you go! I want to take a quick shower before dinner."

I finished preparing dinner, put it in the oven to cook while it took a quick shower, making sure my body was squeaky clean. As I soaped my pussy, I gave my clit some extra strokes and wanted it to be ready for Linda's hand and???

We sat down for dinner and Linda had put on a fetching low-cut blouse that left plenty of cleavage and a short skirt that ended above her knees. Linda is only about five feet tall but well propositioned and is not afraid to show off her shapely body. I'd love to eat her and think her pussy juices would be delicious. I could hardly wait and was grinning and ready for the sexual activities to begin after we ate.

"Linda, Millie says you have decided to make love to her and she is thrilled, as I am, knowing I will get to watch the two of you together for the first time. I have told her several times that I'd like to see that and am excited to think I'll get to watch the two of you. I've always wanted to see that actually happen with the two of you. It's one of my fantasies to watch on porn. I have several DVDs of it and Millie and I have watched them together and it has excited both of us to see two women making love together on the big screen TV.'

Linda grinned at Bill. "Yes I have lusted for your wife ever since I met her but we never made it happen, I was afraid it would spoil our friendship and I didn't want that to happen. She is my best friend and I would not spoil that for anything.

"She agreed to have sex with me tonight while you watch. I am so damn excited that is finally happening. Joanne, who you've met, is my lover. I have told her about wanting to make it with Millie. She thinks Millie is so sexy too and would like to make it with her also. We have no jealousy about other lovers we each have." Linda said.

"Millie said you'd love to eat her and think her pussy juices would be delicious. They are, I can tell you that from long experience." Bill laughed. We talked for a few minutes and the subject got both Linda and me really hot.

We finished eating and just left the dishes on the table and went up to our big bedroom and I had put a chair beside the bed, set out candles on the tables around the room and it was so romantic.

Millie went over to Linda and they held each other close and began kissing while they stroked each other gently. I lit the candles, then watched as Linda cupped Millie's full breasts and their hips slid together. In just a few minutes they undressed each other slowly, teasingly. They stood there beautifully naked, their hips moved together and their hands slid over their partner's bodies.

My cock was soon hard and I took off my clothes and sat watching them. It was Linda who took Millie and laid her back on the bed and spread her thighs wide and moved between them as they stroked each other, then Linda slid down on top of Millie and began to kiss and caress her sexy body.

Millie quickly responded and caressed, kissing her rounded breasts over and over. The two took it easy for a long time, not trying to hurry their lovemaking. Linda pulled back and kissed Millie's breasts, sucking her nipples gently while her hand moved to Millie's pussy and she ran her hands over my wife's sexy pussy. My cock throbbed watching her fingers spread Millie's pussy lips wide and slid inside her and finger fucked her delicious pussy.

Linda took her fingers then brought them up to Millie's lips and Millie opened her lips and let Linda slide her wet fingers inside her mouth. Damn, I was jealous but watched patiently as Millie closed her lips around Linda's fingers and ran her tongue over Linda's fingers tasting her own delicious pussy juices. Linda repeated the same action, slipping her fingers back inside Millie but this time bringing her wet fingers to her own mouth and slid them slowly inside her mouth licking the juice off of them. Her face lit up with pleasure.

"God, they are delicious, just as I thought they would be. Now, I want to taste them from the source, your pussy." Linda's head dropped and she opened her lips and brought them to Millie's spread pussy then plunged her tongue deep inside my wife's hot pussy. Millie cried out in pleasure as Linda's tongue fucked her.

"I want you too, turn around and let us eat each other, NOW." Millie cried out.

Linda was more than willing and turned in the bed and laid atop Millie, her mouth against her pussy, and began sucking and tongue fucking her best friend. I looked on and admired Linda's technique. I knew every square inch of Millie's body, bottom to top, and admired Linda's licks and kisses. She was a real lover of women, that was for sure.

They lay together faces buried against their partner's pussies, lips sucking, and tongues licking wet intimate flesh. I found that my mouth was watering thinking of just how Millie's pussy tasted and flowed when I was there licking her intimately.

Could Linda intimately know places that a man did not know, and touch them and give the receiver more pleasure? I sighed, I knew every inch of her pussy so well, inside and outside. I wished I knew just what a woman knew, that a man could not know, about what a woman wants to be done to them.

The two lovely ladies grew hotter with their intimate kisses as they became more intense. I saw Linda's fingers play over my wife's pussy then slide inside and up to find and apply the most pleasure to her "G" spot. Millie gave a long quivering cry of passion, I had never heard her utter. Linda had the erotic hot spots mapped out!

Soft sounds of lips sucking and tongues lapping filled the room as the two made passionate love together. Millie was moaning softly and seemed to thoroughly enjoy making love to Linda for the very first time. Now she was fulfilling her fantasy and I was so glad for her. Linda spared no effort to bring her lover to an explosive climax. She moved her face against Millie's pussy giving her the most friction to help her climax explosively. Her own climax came moments later and the two writhed together in the throes of passion till finally they lay limp, emotionally spent, gasping for breath.

I looked down and found that in the intense passion of watching the two make love, I'd had a climax of my own. I was not aware of bringing myself to a climax. God, it was so stimulating for me to see my wife fulfilling one of my fantasies of seeing her make love to another woman. Now all three of us had fulfilled our fantasies at the same time.

The End

An Old Friend Teaches New Tricks

By Tawny T

.