Ann: The Married Years Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back? Where are you going?"

"I asked you to trust me Neil. I want to have some fun today, and I trying to come up with a way for you to have some too. But you need to trust me."

It was something they'd been over dozens and dozens of times, starting before they were married and continuing in the few years since. Their entire relationship was magnificent because of it. Everything revolved around the premise of trusting; to communicate and respect each other. It's what made them such a powerful combination together, sexually and otherwise.

Every once in a while however, they would push the boundaries of that imaginary envelope, and the reminders of having to show trust would came quickly and often. It was that commitment to making sure they were on the same page before they started, whether it was sexual or some other part of their relationship that often led to some of the most memorable moments of their marriage.

He wasn't offended by her prompting him that way. It was more like he was intrigued. Why would she feel the need to say that, when nothing really had been established other than her asking if he trusted her? But that was the crux of it. She'd asked and that should have been a trigger. She was in their bedroom. He could hear from where he lay that she was opening the toy chest.

"What is she up to?" he wondered, unafraid yet unwilling to get up and go see. She'd asked him to stay put, and he did trust her. There was no reason to panic, even as he realized he was lying on a bed in a room they'd set up for bondage games.

Walking back in with several ropes and other BDSM items in her hands, he had chill run through his body. She saw the expression on his face and shook her head reassuringly, smiling softly as she sashayed toward the bed.

"Relax, baby. We're not going there again. But I do have an idea that I think you're going to love. Would you have a problem if I wanted to secure you to the bed for a while?"

"Well, no... I guess not."

"I promise, nothing sinister is going to happen. There's going to be absolutely no pain today. I'm going to make sure you get nothing but pleasure if you do this for me."

She had already started when she made her plea, slipping a rope over his left foot. She went about carefully tying him to the bed, spreading his legs a couple feet apart while binding his hands straight over his head. The binds were tight, but not overly done like she had the one time they'd done something like that before. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable as far as the position he was in, hoping he'd still be able to get some sleep.

When she had him positioned the way she wanted him she turned on the small boom box she'd brought in from their bedroom. He had a habit of using it as white noise to help him sleep during the day, drowning out the sounds from the rest of the house, or of the cars driving on the main road that ran past their lot to north. It was generally hard for him to sleep in the daytime; one of the things he didn't care for about third shift. But he had discovered a way by using music to soothe him.

Doing a little striptease to the rhythms, Ann unbuttoned her shirt, tossing it casually onto a table near the door. Next she peeled down her shorts, her back to him as she bent over slowly to offer a glimpse of her wet slit. Once she finished she sauntered over to the bed, caught in his leer. Grabbing a blindfold off the bed, she playfully winked before carefully placing it over his eyes.

"Get some sleep, baby. I'll check in on you a little later," she whispered as she kissed his cheek, her hand patting his raging erection.

"Wait!? You're leaving me?"

"Just for a while. I have to make a few phone calls. My plans just changed, remember?" she giggled. "Just get some rest. You're going to be cumming a lot today. I need you at your best."

He heard her until she shut the door, the sounds of the radio drowning out any noises coming from outside the bedroom. "Wow," he grumbled. "I'm not sure I would have signed up for this if I'd known she was going to literally leave me high and dry. And what the hell did that mean... be at my best?"

While he loved the idea her giving him a lot of orgasms, he couldn't help but wonder what he'd gotten himself into.

She'd stopped on the other side of the door, her back against the wall next to it, her fingers running through the folds of her wet pussy. It had taken all of her willpower to walk away from his beautiful hard cock. The only thing that kept her from impaling her dripping pushy over that pulsing shaft was the thought that she did suddenly have to change her plans. It was a huge risk to be doing it at the last minute but she knew if she could pull at least some of it off, it would be the start of a week to remember.

"I've got to call Felicia first," she smiled as she headed down the hall licking her fingers. "Otherwise this is going to fail before it even starts."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann felt like a queen, lording over her royal subjects. She was sitting on her lounger, the coffee from the morning long replaced with a glass of wine; her second of the day and the clock had only just moved past one in the afternoon. The rays of the sun were finally splashing over her shiny skin liked she'd dreamed about for at least the last week if not longer.

She had finally switched from using just baby oil, caving to the numerous reports she'd been reading regarding the harmful effects of UV light. Instead she was using a suntan lotion with a sun block that kept the harmful rays at bay; one that left behind a similar feel to the oil, but an altogether different scent. She was still tanning, just in a much safer way.

It helped that the lotion had been applied several times. It helped more that she'd never applied it herself, instead making her 'staff' as she was thinking of them do that for her. She was living out another one of her countless fantasies, putting an erotic twist on it so that she could convince her friends to play along. They signed up willingly knowing there'd be a payday for them eventually. Ann made it clear that as long as they followed directions, they would be rewarded.

It was all in the name of the game and the game was role-playing. Ann loved it and for whatever reason those around her seemed to become enamored with the idea as well. Perhaps it was because she was so inventive. Her mind seemed to think so differently.

She didn't have to offer many details, just a vague description of what she had in mind. She didn't have to explain how she came up this particular theme. Thankfully none of her friends asked, because she wasn't sure what she would have told them.

As strange as it sounded to admit as she lay there naked on her deck, this particular fantasy all began when she was a young child. She always loved playing dress-up as a kid. Her mind would wander, taking her to long-ago times, distant lands and endless adventures. Her love of movies and television was her salvation, a way to escape what otherwise was an oppressed childhood.

Perhaps it was harsh to think of her formative years in such depressing terms, but there lied a truth in it. Her parents were ridiculously strict; her brother being allowed to make his mistakes, which she in turn paid for by not being allowed to find her own way. The more Alan screwed up the more her own reigns were tightened. It was the curse of being younger, and being a girl. To compensate, she fantasized.

They were simple dreams at first; ones where she'd become someone else and live through their eyes. Often they were characters, either from the movies and shows she so loved, or from books she'd read and held dear to her heart. The older she got, the more daring the dreams became and the more adventurous she longed to become. Adolescence arrived, and with it came visions of romance, and then of sex.

The moment she read her first trashy novel involving a damsel and the hunky hero who rescued her from her plight, Ann changed. The proverbial shining knight would save her, doing so with style, grace and many orgasms disguised as something else in the written words on the pages. It was the power of literature, being transported to a magical place and transformed in her mind, the idea of actually being someone else taking root. Someone who could become free and have power over her own life, all while falling in love in the process.

That actually happened for her when she met Neil. He was the answer to her prayers; her very own knight in shining armor, rescuing her from... well, from whatever plight she imagined herself in as that damsel in distress. Yet instead of quenching the fire inside her, he seemed to ignite more of them. Being married to such an amazing man only spurred on her imagination more, as it excited her that she had someone to share them with. He seemed to love her fantasy worlds as much as she did. Then again she usually found a way to make it such a sexual thrill ride he had no reason not to love them.

Whenever she came up with a new vision to play out she always got a pit in her stomach. One of excitement for what she was about to do, with a mixture of fear for what could happen if it all backfired. Truthfully, at worst they'd just write it on their list of things they'd tried and then cross it off as one they wouldn't repeat. Thankfully there were very few that had been crossed out to date and that gave her a lot of confidence. That confidence seemed to rub off on other people whenever she asked for help with her little schemes. They wanted to participate, mainly because they knew whatever she was thinking about doing, it would be fun and more than likely sexual.

She had to admit, the one she was currently orchestrating was thus far a success.

Taking another sip of her wine she leaned further into the lounger. The back of the chair was set in an upright position facing the patio door, albeit slightly angled for comfort. Her left leg was stretched out, her right bent at the knee with her bare foot placed flatly on the cushion. Setting the glass on the table next to her, she grabbed the arms of the chair, closing her eyes as she thought of the next command she might give.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Ann asked, knowing it was a big sacrifice.

"Are you?" Felicia laughed on the other end of the phone, thinking her friend was making a much bigger one.

"As long as you live up to your end of the deal, then yeah... I am."

"I will, Ann. I just have to make a phone call. Several, actually... but you'll be getting confirmation within the hour. I promise."

"I want it in writing, please."

"So, you don't trust me?"

"You're a slut, Felicia. So no, I don't trust you," she chuckled.

Ann was being good-natured, but Felicia could feel her friend shrugging through the phone. "Good point. Okay, how about you still get a call, but it won't be from me... will that work?"

"Yes... if that happens, then we have a deal. But you're good with this, right? Me changing things? I know I must be disappointing you."

"I'm good. This is just a different kind of fun. Besides, it's not like it will never happen. Right?"

"You have my word."

"Then I'm good with it. Thankfully with you, I don't need it in writing."

"I don't know. I can be a slut just like you can."

"No, you can't. That's kind of the point you were making to begin with. I trust you. I gotta go. I've got lots of people to call. Bye for now."

"Okay. See you soon!" She hung up the phone. Grinning, she said, "Wow, she took that better than I thought she would. I'm actually really excited about this!"

She had already been excited before Neil ever came home. She'd made plans with Felicia to have another one of her lesbian days, although there was going to have a bit of a twist to it. First, instead of having it at her house, Felicia was going to host, mainly because Ann didn't want to take a chance of waking up Neil. The other twist was that Felicia was supposed to be the recipient, getting all of the physical attention from the selected guests that had been invited to join.

Those plans were being altered. It was hard at first to get her friend to agree to the switch, what with her looking forward to numerous orgasms. After all Felicia was just as sexual as she was, and so it had to be a bit of a letdown. But she became all for it when she finally heard Ann out.

She knew from the start that Ann was going to make it up to her. It was a change of plans for the day, but Ann promised it was just a delay in what they had already had planned. They were still going to do Felicia's day eventually.

Felicia said she was going to make some calls in hopes of moving up the timetable of the day's events now that there was a new plan. It was something that might be a bit tricky. It was also very likely that some of the girls that were going to come originally wouldn't want to be a part of this, but Ann held out hope. Being positive, she left that task for Felicia, feeling confident things would mostly work out.

She headed to the bedroom wanting to get ready, starting with her costume for the day. She began by rummaging around through one of her drawers thinking she remembered a gold glittery headband that she used to wear when she'd go to roller discos when she first moved to California. She had a habit of not getting rid of anything fashionable, even if it wasn't actually still in fashion. This item was a reminder of the time in her life when she'd just started to let herself go, finding herself as a woman. She was sure she hadn't actually thrown it away but she worried it might have gotten lost in one of her many moves over the years.

It wasn't a cloth band. It actually looked more like an eighth-inch thick piece of braided rope. It was made of elastic, but it was designed to look like a shiny, sparkly gold band that went across her forehead. She wore it to keep her hair out of her face as she skated. It showed on the front of her head, but her hair would cover it on the sides and in the back if she styled it right.

Eventually finding it in the drawer with her scarves she excitedly pulled it out, quickly fitting it into place. Next she went to her jewelry case, finding all kinds of trinkets to wear. She adorned both of her wrists with gold plated hoop bracelets of different sizes and thicknesses. She must have had close to a dozen on each arm.

She had a pair of intricate ankle bracelets that she'd bought for a costume party years before, one where she went dressed as a belly dancer. They had a decoratve flap on them that covered part of the top of her foot, held in place by a loop that slipped over her second toe. She put on her gold waist chain, as well as the one that lassoed to her nipples, dangling between the two. Finally she pulled out a gold necklace from the toy chest. It was identical to the silver one she'd worn as Barbara when she was pretending to be a Mistress, a golden penis pendant, complete with balls hanging from it.

Putting on two dangling golden earrings, she looked at herself in the mirror; her bronze skin was adorned with golden decorations that made her look rather exotic, which was her desire all along. She spread her legs, stretching her neck a bit to catch a glimpse of the golden ring hanging from her labia. Just the sight of it made her tingle.

Grabbing a long, sheer flowing white robe that was mostly transparent, she slipped it over her shoulders. Leaving it open, she let the front frame her breasts, showing off her bare body while giving the illusion that she was somehow really dressed. "This is going to be fun," she said as she tweaked her nipples by pulling on the chain connecting them, tightening the loops that held it in place. Satisfied with her appearance, she headed to the other end of the house.

She did stop by the guestroom first, carefully opening the door to peek inside. She knew Neil wouldn't be able to see her, but she didn't want him to hear her either. It didn't matter. She could tell he was sleeping, but she did note that his cock was still semi-hard. Closing the door, she smiled thinking about what lie ahead for the two of them.

Felicia showed up a little after ten wearing a long black robe made of silk. Once inside, she quickly removed it, revealing the skimpy pale orange bikini she was wearing.

"Will this work?" she asked, turning in place to show off that the bottom was a G-string.

"Oh... yes," she hissed. "I'm almost sorry I won't be doing anything to you. You look incredible."

"So do you. I love your... well, whatever it is you're wearing. You must have been planning this a long time."

"About an hour," she confessed.

"Funny. Seriously, though. How long?"

"Fifty-five minutes? Almost an hour," she shrugged.

"So you were serious."

Suddenly self-conscious, she looked at herself. "I didn't have enough time do come up with anything else. Why?"

"My God Ann, how do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Put something like this together in your head so fast. The theme. The outfit. The details. You're like some evil sexual genius!"

Smiling at Felicia's approval, she relaxed. "I've been called worse. But I'm not going to be any kind of genius, evil or otherwise if you didn't convince anyone to agree to what we're doing now. I'm kind of concerned you're the only one that will show up."

"Are you kidding? Calling your friends is like calling 911. As soon as they hear it's you and it has something to do with one of your... what are these... fantasies?"

"I guess. I just think of them as elaborate adventures."

"Well, whenever you plan one of your adventures, they come running."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Olivia's already on her way. Heather decided to take the whole day off because I asked her to come over at one. She has to get ready, but she'll be here in an hour. Unfortunately Martina can't make it, but Carol is taking a half-day off. She's leaving around lunch. Oh, and she said that Beth is coming and she's bringing some girl named Stacy with her. Carol said you know her from the Super Bowl party."

Ann grinned, recalling how she'd sucked Stacy's juicy little cunt during the party. It was Stacy's bonus prize as the halftime winner of the squares gambling game that had become a vital part of the annual event. In many ways Ann felt like she was the winner, proud to be the first Super Bowl slut to eat a woman, and prouder to be the first woman ever to eat Stacy.

"Yeah... I remember Stacy," she said as she licked her lips.

"Good. So, that will make six little slaves for you to order around."

"Seven," she smiled.

"Seven... I thought I counted six. Wait, are you counting Neil in that?"

"No. Well, I guess he is, in a way," she winked.

"Hmm... sounds like you have something up your sleeve."

Her coy smile affirmed what Felicia was implying, but she simply answered, "Maybe."

"Okay, well, it's going to be a while before the rest of the girls arrive. What would you like me to do first, Queen Cleopatra?"

Yes, that was Ann's latest fantasy that was about to be lived out in the flesh. The hot, sexy, naked flesh to be precise.

She'd seen the film for the first time when she was a young teenager, instantly becoming infatuated with Elizabeth Taylor, enamored by her beauty, her grace, and her incredible eyes. Then there was the character she was portraying in the movie. It was filled with mystique; her name sounding both romantic and exotic at the same time. And she was a queen. The procession scene where she was pulled into Rome by a couple hundred slaves riding a huge Sphinx, and then carried on a chair to meet the Emperor left an indelible impression on her psyche.

She remembered the feeling of watching the character in the movie, a beautiful woman lusting for power. She was a woman that had been with Caesar, and Marc Anthony, and while Ann didn't know entirely what that all meant at the time, she felt it was romantic and sensed it was somehow forbidden. The character had an air of awareness of who she wanted to be. She was independent, looking out for her own selfish needs and desires. The allure of that life was captured in Ann's impressionable mind.