Annie's Anniversary Treat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Your drink is here. So, drink it!”

“No… I cannot…. I not feel good from first one…. Please you not make me.”

“Annie, I’m tired of fighting with you. Either you obey my every order or Chan gets a call. Your decision. Now, drink!”

Annie sipped some of the tequila from her glass. She had realized that downing it in one gulp only helped make her feel sick. She felt the bitter liquid burn its way down her throat. She took several more sips, as Steele stared at her. As Annie finished her second drink, Steele could smell the tequila on her breath and her body started swaying slightly from side to side in her seat. She had a glazed look in her eyes that people get when they are drunk.

“Prease, I… I… glo… to room. I… I not …. not freel… too… too good. I… freel… dizzy.” Annie was slurring her words as she spoke.

As the waiter approached with their dinners, Steele looked at Annie, her eyes glazed and barely open. The waiter placed their meals in front of each of them, all the while staring at Annie.

“Is there anything else I can do… er… get for you?”

“Yeah, son. I’d like to get your opinion on something.”

”Sure, sir. What is it?”

Steele placed his hands on Annie’s shoulders and slid her dress off her shoulders. Annie didn’t attempt to resist Steele. He slid the soft material down her arms, so that the dress fell away from her firm breasts. His slipped his hands under her firm melons and slowly manipulated her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Annie moaned loudly as her nipples grew hard.

“You ever see or taste a better set of tits than these?”

“Well sir, I’d say that your wife has the nicest set of tits I’ve ever seen; but I can’t answer your question about taste.”

“Well, then son, you’d best get down here and taste one of her sweet tits.”

The young boy sat down next to Annie, his hand caressing her firm, round tit. His fingers rubbing and teasing her nipple. Soon his mouth was covering her left nipple; his tongue lashing the sweet hard nub, while his mouth sucked the nipple deep into his wet cavern. He continued sucking at her tit while his other hand rubbed his hard cock through his pants. Annie’s moans grew louder and she felt her juices flowing in her cunt. She grasped the young boy’s head and pulled him hard against her naked breast.

“Aahhhhhhh, oooohhhhhhhh, you… you sluck ….. sluck my…. my titty. Ohhhhh, I…… I cumming.”

Annie felt an orgasm crash through her body, as her pussy juices flooding her cunt. The waiter pulled his mouth from Annie’s firm breast and looked over at Steele.

“Sir, I’d have to say that your wife’s tit tastes as good as any that my mouth has had the pleasure of sucking.”

“Well son, since you’ve gotten to taste one end of her, why not taste the other?”

“No, pre…prease, we…. we go…room.”

As Steele, began to eat his dinner, the waiter slipped under their table and knelt on the floor between Annie’s legs. He pushed Annie's dress flaps aside, forced her creamy thighs apart and tenderly parted the thin patch of black hair that partially covered her wet, pink, juicy cunt.

He slid his tongue into the soft folds of Annie's pouting pink pussy, causing her to softly moan. Annie moaned as his wet tongue darted all around her wet pussy. He began licking up and down the wet lips of her pussy, stopping at her throbbing clit and gently sucking it each time he was near it. Annie’s hands reached down and her fingers held the waiter's thick brown hair as he ate her moist pussy. As he sucked on Annie's hard, swollen clit, he thrust two fingers inside of her hot, dripping cunt. Annie groaned as she felt her pussy climax. She pulled his face against her grinding pussy, as he lapped up her sweet pussy juice.

“Well son, it looks to me like we both finished eating at the same time. I hope your meal was as delicious as mine.”

The waiter slipped out from beneath the table and stood in front of the couple. His hard cock pitching a tent in his pants, his face covered in Annie’s sweet juices. “Sir, that was the best pussy I ever ate.”

“I’m glad, son. I think we’d better go back to our room now. Charge our dinners and drinks to my room, Suite 269.”

“No dessert, sir?”

“If you haven’t eaten it all, I know what I’m having for dessert. But I’ll eat that in our room.” Steele laughed.

“Annie, cover your tits. We’re going back to the room.”

Annie slid the silken material back up her arms and over her shoulders. She slipped each of her breasts under the blue silk. Her eyes were glazed and she felt dizzy as she slid out from the booth, oblivious to the fact that her naked pussy was displayed in the mirror for everyone to see. As she stumbled to her feet, Steele rushed to her side to help support her. Placing his arm around her waist, he guided her through the restaurant and back to the elevator. As the door opened, Annie stumbled in and leaned against the mirrored wall. Steele pressed the button for their floor and then turned to Annie.

Placing his hands on her shoulder, he forced Annie to drop to her knees. Steele undid his pants and pushed his pants and underwear down to his knees. His long, hard cock pointed directly at Annie’s mouth. Her glassy eyes stared at his erect cock, as her tongue slowly coated her lips. Her hands grasped his hard cock and began slowly stroking his shaft. Her mouth opened and slowly moved forward, engulfing the engorged head of his cock in her warm, wet cavern. As her lips closed around his shaft, she began sucking his cock and holding his balls in her hands. Her glassy eyes looked up at him filled with lust and desire. She was slurping at the cock in her mouth like a real professional. She felt it growing even larger and tasted his pre-cum on her lashing tongue. Steele was close to coming. As she held his cock and swirled her tongue over its tip, the cock swelled even larger in her mouth. As her head bobbed forward and back, faster and faster, and her tongue bathed his throbbing cock, she felt his hands grasp her hair. He shoved his groin forward and his cock slammed against the back of her throat. Annie felt his hot cum splash against the back of her throat as he began to cum. She swallowed as much of his cum as she could, but it was too much. She felt his cum slowly slip out of the sides of her mouth and begin dripping down her chin. As she pulled back, her face was splattered by the last shots of his sweet cum.

Steele pulled his pants back up and then reached down to help Annie back to her feet. Looking in the mirror, Annie saw his cum streaking down her cheeks and dripping onto her blue silk dress. Before she could react to the image in the mirror, the elevator door opened and Steele led her back to the room. Annie felt slightly numb from the tequila and the floor seemed to be rising closer to her face.

After opening the door to the suite, Steele turned and caught Annie before she fell. Lifting Annie into his arms, Steele carried her into the bedroom and dropped her onto the cum-stained sheets. Reaching down, he slipped the top of her dress from her prone body. Annie didn’t react as she felt his hands tugging the dress over her hips and down her legs. Steele dropped her dress on the floor and removed her shoes. Looking down, Steele examined the beautiful Chinese woman lying almost naked before him. Her long tapered legs were still encased in the red thigh high nylons, leading to flared hips. A thin patch of black hair covered her cunt. Her thin waist and flat stomach lay in contrast to her firm round breasts jutting out, capped by her hard pink nipples. Her long black hair was pulled back in a long ponytail, which lay on the pillow next to her.

Steele quickly stripped out of his clothes and knelt on the bed. He spread her legs and lowered his head to her cunt. He stroked her labia and pulled gently on the folds of her skin, as he licked the drops of pussy juice from her sweet pussy. He stuck his tongue deep inside her and slowly rotated it up over her clit. He took Annie's swollen clit between his lips and began sucking on it. Her body jumped as she felt the shock of his tongue on her clit. Annie moaned and held Steele by the back of his head, stroking his hair.

He grabbed her ass cheeks and held her pussy right up to his face and began whipping her clit with his tongue. Annie was close to cumming so he avoided her clit, only allowing his tongue to brush over it for very short spurts at a time. Instead, he licked her completely, nibbling on her cunt lips and slipping his tongue into the deep pink of her vagina. She was completely overwhelmed with the need to cum. She heard him slurping up my flowing pussy juice. As she began to push her pelvis into him grinding her clit on his mouth, he reached for her tits and felt her firm breasts and their rock hard nipples, squeezing and molding them in his hand. As she humped her clit against his face, she began to moan louder than she had ever before moaned. He had her entire body twitching with lust.

“Yes, ….. ohhhhh…… yes,……… you…. lick…. my cunt!"

Steele’s smiling face rose from between her splayed legs. “You have a sweet, beautiful pussy, Annie.” As his face returned to her dripping cunt, licking her cunt lips, and inserting his tongue into her warm, wet pink cavern, Annie began to moan and raise her hips to his mouth wanting to feel his tongue lick her clit. She felt his teeth take her clit in his mouth and bite and stretch it. Annie suddenly felt a dam break inside her body and her juices began flooding her cunt, spilling out as his tongue licked her clean.

Between the alcohol in her system and the intensity of her orgasm, Annie felt her mind being enveloped in a dark cloud. As Steele rose, he saw Annie’s eyes flutter and then shut as she drifted off. His rock, hard cock throbbed, seeking relief, wanting to feel a warm, wet cunt enveloping it, squeezing every last drop of cum from his balls.

Steele reached down and holding his cock by its shaft, he began to rub his cock over her pussy and her clit. He had never seen a woman so wet, dripping and oozing her cunt juices. He lifted Annie's legs over his shoulders and thrust his hard cock into her waiting hole. She arched her back and her pussy lips sucked his cock deeper into her cunt. She began to moan her husband’s name and to thrust back on his impaling rod as hard as she could. He would pull way back almost out and then lunge forward, her juices clinging to him as he pulled out. He was just pounding his cock into her.

Although unconscious, Annie was loudly moaning as the pleasure Steele’s hard cock was giving her felt like an electric shock jolting her entire body from head to toe. In her dream she saw her husband, Chi, as the man fucking her. She knew that all that her body wanted was a cock buried in her throbbing cunt. She didn’t just want it, she needed it and she needed it badly. Steele’s hard cock opened her up as it slowly entered her cunt. She felt it part her cunt lips inch by inch, slipping further and further in until it finally hit bottom. Steele slowly pulled it back, until just the tip was inside; then he slammed it hard into her glistening cunt. Annie felt his huge cock fill her cunt, reaching places she didn't even know she had. His thrusts were slow at first but built up speed.

His hungry mouth dove onto her fabulous tits and began sucking madly on her nipples. Her erect nipples rose from her bouncing tits, as he sucked on each nipple, gently biting and tweaking it to hardness. He pulled on her tits, as he slammed his cock into her pussy. Steele kept this up for awhile, until Annie screamed at the top of her lungs, not in pain but in orgasm. He continued to pound his cock into her dripping cunt, until he felt his cock stiffen and prepare for the inevitable. She was screaming into his ear as he began to cum. As he continued to thrust his spurting cock into her throbbing cunt, she continued to scream and hold me tight. Annie’s cunt erupted in one long orgasm, as her body rocked to and fro on the bed.

As Steele pulled his cock from Annie’s dripping cunt, it was still hard and glistening with her juices. He looked down at the body of the young Chinese mother lying under him. He smiled as he gazed at how beautiful she looked after sex. Annie’s eyes fluttered open. Her mind still affected by the tequila. Her body was weak and tired from their activities. Her latent sexual desires were satisfied as no man had ever satisfied her before. She knew that she should hate Steele for what he had forced her to do, but looking up at him, Annie smiled. Her arms reached up and pulled Steele to her. As she kissed him, her tongue slipped between his lips. Suddenly, she broke off their passionate kiss and whispered into his ear.

“I always yours. We rest…. then we fuck again. I call Chi tomorrow and tell him I work again tomorrow night.”

12