Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilog:

That first date went pretty well. Dancing with someone who really knows you can be very enjoyable. And Chuck and Barbara were a lot of fun to be around too.

Then came a second date two weeks later. And after that dates almost every weekend. Before anybody realized it they started meeting for lunch too. They'd both changed, grown, he'd been and reborn in a day, it took her a couple of years. Luckily they were able to find each other again after coming through the fire.

About nine months later they had a big family dinner to celebrate the 30th anniversary of their wedding. The next day they left for a week-long vacation to Hawaii.

While they were gone, Kate and Sean moved all of Marie's stuff into Gary's condo. It was Gary's surprise present for Marie. When they got back he told the cabby to take them straight to his place. Marie could not possibly have hugged or kissed him any harder to see her stuff arranged as if it has always been there.

Two grandmothers got together for lunch the next day and had a good, long, happy cry together...