Apartment Inspection

Story Info
She invited him to her new apartment.
2.9k words
4.02
11k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was not sure if it had been the best idea to give him the address of her new apartment. Of course she looked forward to his visit, after all it had been several weeks now since their last meeting. Due to his work, he was out of town often and she had been very busy moving to this new place. Finally being able to meet again felt special, yet she had not even been able to unpack all her moving boxes until now and already she was inviting him into her private space, into her new home.

Maybe it was the comment that he made when they talked on the phone the day before, when he mentioned that he would inspect her new apartment. At first she did not think much about it, it was just the way he was talking with her, in his assertive and demanding way -- but later after they talked and the schedule had been confirmed, she got nervous. What exactly did he mean when he used that word? An inspection? Should she be nervous about letting him inside?

The first meeting they had some months ago was at a coffee shop and they ended up sharing a hotel room after it. He simply told her that he expected her to join him and she could not say no. It was an awesome memory that she often daydreamed about since then. There was the spanking she had hoped for and there was the wild sex, but ultimately it was the feeling of total surrender and being able to give herself to him completely that surprised her even today. The warmth she felt from the bruises on her bottoms for a couple of days turned out to be a wonderful reminder as well. From that first meeting onwards, there was no doubt that he could control this need she had to just let go, to let him dominate her completely. Yes, she already became addicted to him back then.

The follow up meetings did not happen as regularly as she would have hoped for, after all they were living quite far from each other and both were very always busy with everyday life.

This might change in the future: the new apartment she had moved into only a week earlier was much closer to his home. She did not move because of him -- it was for her work -- but knowing that this could result in meeting more often, was a great coincidence and became an additional motivation in her planning.

She literally spent hours, the whole day, to clean up her place. She wanted it spotless. She could not really explain why, but somehow she felt that it had to be like this in order to make him enjoy visiting her in her new private space. He did not ask for it and from their conversations he even knew that there were still some unpacked boxes. In fact, the only requirement he had was about her appearance: casually as a side note he told her that he expected her to wear a comfortable one piece dress without any underwear -- "you won't need any" was his statement. She did not question it, knowing he would not accept questions at that time and after all, she was following his orders and that made her feel calm. She wondered, if he would have asked her to clean her place properly, would she feel less nervous about it? Somehow whenever she did what he required, it felt like the right thing to do and there were times when she was hoping he would be even more direct and give her more instructions.

By the time the doorbell rang, her feeling of nervousness was covered by joy and excitement. She smiled when she opened the door and could look directly at him. Without hesitation and before she could even say something to greet him, his mouth was on hers, holding her head with both her hands and kissing her passionately while he pushed and walked her back into her apartment, closing the door shut behind him with his feet.

Only a while after the door was closed behind then, their lips parted. He still held her head so that he could look deep into her eyes:

"Hello, girl," was the only thing he said, with a voice that she enjoyed so much and made her shiver.

She did not manage to answer instantly, she was way too overwhelmed by the surprising kiss. She opened her mouth, trying to greet him verbally, but before anything came out of her mouth, his kissing continued, with his tongue probing her.

She felt like she was melting, his control over her was so strong at this moment, a feeling that got stronger when she realized that one of his hands was wandering down her body while being pressed together. Eventually it reached her ass and he pulled her even closer to him, to the point where she could feel his hard cock through the layer of clothes between them.

Knowing what effect she had on him, knowing that she could make him hard and excited like this, gave her a feeling of satisfaction and additional pleasure. Obviously he wanted her. It made her more excited as well, thinking about how his hard cock would feel inside her. There was no doubt that by this time she had become very wet between her legs. Normally she would require to wear panties to soak up some of that, but this was not really on her mind at that moment.

Once he stopped with the long kiss, he made her turn around and walked her towards the table that he could see behind her in the living room. She just allowed him to take control, no words from her were needed.

"Bend over," were his only words eventually and she dared not to say anything. If he wanted her bend over her own living room table, then this is what she would be.

Seconds later he opened his belt, pulled down his pants a bit and took out his cock. She realized that as he was then moving up her dress, exposing her now naked ass to him. Only seconds later he guided his rock hard cock into her pussy with his right hand probing her first and assisting.

No discussion was needed, no further conversation -- he needed her and that is what he got. It was obvious that his primal instincts took over. She was a female in heat that needed the penetration and he wanted it, giving it to her and most important take from her what he needed to get his satisfaction.

He fucked her hard and fast, slapping his body on her ass, holding her in the position he needed her over the table with both her hands. There was no way she could move anywhere. She had to accept it and endure it and just take whatever he gave her. And that is what she wanted above anything else at that moment, she wanted to be the object to get him off, she needed to provide the hole that he could fuck. It was her purpose at that moment, she knew and she felt it.

Still being surprised, she squirmed a bit from his movements behind and inside her and he had to keep her in position with his hands a couple of times.

"Don't move," he said with a harsh sounding tone -- followed by a strong slap on her ass.

The only thing that came out of her mouth were grunts and sounds of pleasure, sounds that surprised even her, previously not knowing that she was capable of them so easily.

The pounding continued for a very long time, as did her moaning. She even wondered how he had the stamina to do that, to keep up the strength and the fast pace, yet she enjoyed every second of it -- it's been a while since she had been taken like that. Plus it did not happen often in her life, not enough maybe.

"Tell me how much you need my cock, girl," he said eventually -- encouraging her to talk with him.

"Please Sir, I need your cock. I was thinking about it all the time. Thank you for fucking me," she managed to say after a few seconds, while he was still pounding into her.

"Tell me continuously," he then responded.

"Sir! I need your cock. Please keep fucking me," she said.

When she stopped and did not continue, he slapped her ass again, ordering "Continue!"

"Thank you for fucking me with your hard cock! --- I need your cock. --- I missed it so much. --- Please, Sir! Give me more of your cock. --- Fuck me! --- Use me! --- I need it!" she continuously managed to say, which encouraged him to move faster, to push his hard tool into her even stronger -- something that she could feel, she could feel that he must be getting closer ... which in return made her get close as well, she wanted to cum. She needed to cum on his cock. Eventually she could not stop herself and had to say

"Please let me cum, Sir!"

"No, girl. Not yet," was his response. This surprised her, but she knew that she had to hold back, she knew that he did not want her to cum. She was so close and it might not be possible to really hold back, but understanding his wish and accepting his control over her body, she understood that she just could not let it happen. He was in charge and he decided when and how she could cum for him. It was his decision that she was not ready for that yet.

It was hard to concentrate and continue to tell him how much she wanted him, to accept the pounding of him into her and to try to force herself from reaching her climax.

Eventually she managed to hold back ... until he ejected his sperm deep inside her. She could feel the pulsing of the cock that was deep inside her pussy, feeling the contractions on it and the hot seed that was shoot into her womb -- a sign of his claim over her body. It nearly pushed her over and made her cum, she was so close. But she did not and it made her feel relieved and calm. Wasn't it really twisted how much power he had over her? She needed the release, she needed this climax, it was in her and it had to come out -- but he denied her. Instead of being unhappy that she could not cum now, she was happy that she managed to hold back despite his excellent use of her body.

After a while he slowed down a bit with his movements. Being exhausted, he bend himself forward over her body, while his cock was still inside her. No words were needed, she was satisfied even without a climax, knowing that it was her body that made him feel good, knowing that this was what was expected of her and what he could take from her at any time he wanted.

"Thank you, Sir," were her next words, knowing from previous encounters that he expected her to thank him for using her for his pleasure. And yes, that is what she felt -- thankful ... even though she could not cum.

He smiled ... and eventually he pulled her up and walked her to the corner of the living room. He told her that he would now do the inspection of her new apartment and she would wait for him. He instructed her to hold up her dress, exposing her naked ass. Her legs were spread slightly and her face was focusing on the corner, being unable to see what happened behind her in the room.

"Wait like this and listen to me. When I ask you a question, answer -- but do not move," he explained.

"Yes, Sir," was the response, being confused on how she could show him around if she was forced to stand there?

She realized that he was walking around, without knowing exactly where he was.

"Did you manage to unpack all the boxes?" he asked at one time.

"No Sir, there are still 4 left that I have to take care of."

There was no response from him. She wondered, what exactly was he looking at? He could look through everything, all her stuff, her privacy in a way, while she stood there and waited. And while she could feel the liquids, mostly his cum, started to leak out between her legs. She had to accept it, and wait and feel while her inner thighs got more wet from it. There was no way for her to clean up.

"The bedroom has its own bathroom?" he said from a distance.

"Yes, Sir!"

She thought that she could hear the door to her closet with all her clothes, but she was not sure. There was no comment from him. Did he check out her clothes? What she had available to wear? Maybe he wanted to see how she could dress up for him?

More liquid was running down, some bits of it reached the inside of her knee. It felt somehow uncomfortable, but again, she knew and understood that she had to wait for whatever he had planned for her. Maybe this was his way to make her more excited? If so, it worked, because now that she could not get the climax she needed so much earlier, this made her dripping wet -- literally. She would probably leak nearly as much even if there would be none of his juices mixed into her. There was no doubt that she was excited and wet enough for that.

"The kitchen is quite big, that's good," was one of his statements then, obviously being closer again.

She did not know if she should answer or just take it as a fact. It was right of course. She was rather distracted by herself anyway, after all she was at the point where she was dripping liquid on the hardwood floor. She even thought about how good it was not to have carpet there as that would make cleaning up after what happened now a lot more difficult.

How long had she been standing there? How long had it been since he had ejected his sperm into her? She lost the concept of time, not knowing what happened anymore -- she just knew that she had to obey him and do what he wanted of her and be ready and available for him until he needed her next time.

"The view is not bad," he said eventually. She was not sure what he was referring to really, because actually she thought that looking at a parking lot with not much else to see wasn't that fascinating.

"You know that I like to look at that ass of yours, girl."

That is when she realized that she was the view and not whatever might be outside of the window that could be interesting. Of course she was more interesting for him. It made her proud, but at the same time she blushed being so exposed there and forced to hold up her dress in the corner of her own place in front of him, understanding but not knowing how he looked at her.

Eventually she felt his presence right behind her and she could literally feel her heartbeat getting stronger because of it.

He turned her around, and moved her hands up, which made the dress fall down. Then he reached under it and moved it up all the way, removing it -- until she stood naked in front of her. The dress was quickly put away to the side.

"Put your hands behind your back and look into my eyes," he ordered while his right hand moved to her throat, holding her there and guiding her head upwards so that it was easier for her to look. She felt his power over her, his total control, while she stood there naked with her hands behind her, in total submission.

With one hand now wrapped around her throat, his other hand went down to her pussy. One finger inserted the wet channel where his cum had been leaking out. The thumb eventually rested on her clit, slowly and softly massaging it.

It felt like ecstasy, there she was, all naked in front of him, fully exposed, properly fucked, his cum still leaking out of her and running down her inner thighs -- and he played with her clit. She was so close that she knew if he would continue with this, she would cum. She had to ask him for permission soon, not wanting to climax without his approval. She was about to open her mouth to ask, when he said:

"Cum for me, girl!"

And that is what she did. She exploded instantly, her legs were shaking. All the sexual energy that was building up inside her in weeks and reached their peak point just now, were let out at once. If he would not hold her up with the hand on her throat and the other one between her legs for further support, on which she was climaxing on now, she would have fallen down to her knees -- but his support for her, forced her to look into his eyes while she let go of her juices onto his hand.

He smiled at her, with a smile that left no doubt who was in control.