Appointment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, but Mom gave me some condoms." He blurted out. She raised her eye brows at that.

"Really?"

"Yes, but I don't plan on... Marilee and I.. she told me she wouldn't do that until she was married."

"That's good, but sometimes the situation can get out of control. Do you know how to satisfy a woman without actually having intercourse?"

"Not really, I guess it means rubbing and stuff like that?"

"Well, that is part of it. Why don't you stand up and take off your pants? I will show you a few things that ill make it easier to avoid going too far."

"You want me to take my pants off?" Jimmie had not expected that at all.

"It's OK, honey. I am a Doctor, I am just trying to help you. Go ahead."

Jimmie reluctantly stood up, slid his jeans down and off.

"Those too." Doctor Conners pointed at his briefs.

He blinked but did as she asked.

"Oh, my, you are quite well built. Step over closer, honey." She motioned him towards her as she leaned forward in her chair. Jimmie stepped forward, she reached out and touched his erection.

"Do you know how to hold back?" She asked.

"No, I..."

"OK. clench the muscles in your behind, when you get that right it will cause your erection to stand up, then when you relax it will drop some. Go ahead and do it, I will hold you so I can feel when you get it right."

Jimmie clenched and released several times, Doctor Conners had her hand wrapped around him as he did.

"All right. Very good. That is how you keep from ejaculating too early, because it usually takes more time for your partner." Jimmie stared to pull away, but she grasped him.

"Wait, honey. I'm not done yet. I am going to slide your foreskin back, OK?"

"OK." She slid him fully back in one smooth motion. Her face was very close now.

"This is very nice." Her voice became more husky sounding, then she leaned forward and engulfed him, catching him totally by surprise. The sensation was incredible, he tried to clench like she had told him but he was far too late, he blasted off into her mouth in seconds.

Amazingly, she continued to suck until the spasms stopped. Her other hand was cupping Jimmie's testicles gently.

"I'm sorry." He told her.

"Don't be, that takes time and practice. After a few times, you will learn how to keep control. But that is part of what I meant when I talked about oral." She smiled, her tongue again flicking over her upper lip. Jimmie was just standing there, at this point he was beyond being bashful.

"No one has ever done that for you before, have they?"

"No."

"OK. Do you know how to do that with a female?" She asked.

"No, I have never..."

"I see. I probably shouldn't but it's best you find out the right way." She reached over to the side of her skirt, undid the catch, and let it drop to the floor. Jimmie stood there in awe, looking at the mass of reddish brown hair at her loins.

"Go ahead and take off your shirt, Jimmie. If we are going to do this, we need to do it properly." She began to undo the buttons on her blouse, Jimmie stood there and stared as suddenly Doctor Conners was stark naked in front of him. Her breasts were full, sagging gently, her nipples forming a vertical oval shape.

"Your shirt, Jimmie." She said again, so he stripped it off.

"Come on." She took his hand, he followed along as she led him to a bedroom. She turned and sat down, then leaning back, she opened her legs wide. Her pinkish inner lips came into view through the soft reddish down at her loins.

"OK, what you do is lick me, all over, up and down." Jimmie did as she asked, he expected an awful taste but it was musky and mildly sweet. His erection was again at full staff, and in short order this was a lot of fun.

"Stick your finger in, rub gently upwards, honey." She gasped. He did, she was sloppy wet in there. She began to moan, her hips bucking up and down then she suddenly tensed.

"Oh, damn." She mumbled, as she lay there quivering. Breathing heavily, she looked up at him.

"Put it in."

"I.. I can't, I left the condoms at home."

"I'm on the pill, put it IN!" She demanded.

Jimmie slid upwards, he expected a struggle to get his erection inside of her but it went right in fairly easily.

"Oh.. my.. fucking. GOD!" She exclaimed, her hips pounding upwards at him. Then somehow she managed to get him rolled over and she was on top. He reached up and put his hands on her breasts, they was easily twice as large as Marilee's. Then he felt himself beginning to climax, so he clenched his buttocks like she had told him to, which got a squeal out of her and caused her to increase her frantic movements.

Finally, he could no longer hold back, when he released it was in one crazily long wave after another. The two of them spent a good 15 minutes still joined, finally Jimmie softened enough to slip out.

They headed in and showered, both of them together, then they dressed and sat down. Almost nothing was said until they were back in the living room.

"I think that is what I meant when I told you that things can get carried away, Jimmie." She told him with a smile.

"I didn't expect..." He started to say.

"I know you didn't, but it's all right. I loved that, and I will not mind one bit if we do that some more. But, we have to be careful , so that Marilee doesn't find out. Don't say anything, OK?"

"OK, I won't. She might get pretty mad."

"It's already after 10, you had better go before she gets home." Jimmie nodded, she saw him to the door, giving him a long lingering kiss.

+++

Jimmie slept until almost noon the next day, when he finally came out his Mom was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Morning, sleepyhead. You must have had a heck of a night last night." She grinned at him.

"Yeah." He mumbled, getting a cup of Coffee, sticking it in the microwave to heat it up.

"Your girlfriend has been calling every 15 minutes all morning."

"Doctor Conners?" He said without thinking.

"Doctor Conners? No, her daughter, Marilee. Why would she be calling?"

"Marilee. That's what I meant.. uhh.. Nurse Marilee." Jimmie added lamely.

His Mother got a very odd expression on her face.

Just then the phone rang, it was Marilee.

"Can I come over? I need to talk to you." She asked.

"Uhh.. sure." He answered.

"Oh, shit!" He was thinking.

+++

"So what do you want to talk about?" Jimmie asked Marilee as they sat on the porch. He was afraid that he had a pretty good idea.

"I was talking to Mom, we sat up and visited for a long time last night." Jimmie just waited, there was no way to defend himself so he was set for a big blowup.

"She told me that you are probably the one, she said she really likes you and you have great potential."

"Oh? She said.. that?" Jimmie blinked, it was not what he expected.

"Yes, she did. I'm sorry about going out with Billy, I know that upset you, so I won't any more. Besides...?".. Her voice trailed off.

"Besides what?" Jimmie asked.

"I did some.. stuff. You know, like I did with you? He is so.. little and just one time and he is all through. I am telling you because I don't want us to have any secrets, OK? I won't go out with him any more, I want you to be my boyfriend, just you."

"What else did your Mom say about me?" He asked.

"She said you were perfect for me, my Mom knows everything." Marilee smiled, leaning in for a kiss. Jimmie kissed her back, this was OK although he wasn't entirely sure what all was going on.

"Plus, Mom is putting me on birth control pills, she says since you are the one, that everything will be OK, no need to wait." Marilee whispered in his ear with a giggle.

Now that sounded interesting, Jimmie was thinking he knew exactly how to handle that.

+++

It was around 8 that evening, someone knocked at the door. Jimmie got up to answer, there stood a middle aged man, nice looking, well dressed.

"Can I help you?" Jimmie asked.

"Yes, is your Mother home?"

"Sure, just a minute. Mom! Someone to see you." Jimmie's Mom came in, a big smile on her face. She walked over to the man, hugged him and kissed him. Jimmie just stood there in surprise.

"Honey, this is Darin Wilcox, my boyfriend." She grinned at him.

"Oh. OH! OK." Jimmie shook the man's hand, he had a nice firm grip.

Jimmie made himself scarce, at least now he knew who his Mom had been seeing. He stayed in his room all night. Things seemed quiet until around midnight, he was sure he heard his Mother cry out softly. He just rolled over and went to sleep.

The next morning they were both sitting at the breakfast table, both of them in robes. This was also new, he sat down and joined them after getting some Coffee.

The conversation was as normal as possible for what was certainly an abnormal situation. The man left a couple of hours later

"I hope you aren't upset, Honey, I like Darin. A lot. So, I decided since you are all grown up now it was time to just bring things out into the open."

"Sure, that's fine. I know you need a life too, so no problem." He told her.

"Good, sweetie. But there is one thing..."

"What's that?"

"I need you to tell me what is going on between you and Marilee's mother."

12