Ægir's Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And if he could not convince Bjorn, then he meant it...they would kidnap her. Again. He was sure that baby brother would be right behind. Hell, he would probably be waiting for them when they docked on the Holding. He laughed as he imagined the look of rage on his baby brother's handsome face.

He reached down for the final shingle. He winced as he felt another sharp pain shoot up his arm and into his shoulder. His head swam and he struggled to breath. He toppled from his perch and fell the two stories to the hard ground below.

Pain sliced through him. He fought it back though his head pounded and swam. He fought nausea but lost in the end as he rolled just enough to vomit into the grass next to him. He could no longer even tell where the pain originated. That elephant on his chest was back...and it had brought friends this time.

But his legs too hurt...though that word was much too weak to describe the agony that was his whole lower body. He tried to focus through the fuzzy fog that encompassed his brain. Finally, he was able to make out his leg...twisted at an odd angle. The bone protruded and blood was pooling on the ground beneath him.

He turned and wretched again into the grass as wave after wave of pain washed over him. This sea was rougher than the one they had faced that day. And as he did then, his only thought was...

"Kirsten, Æ ælske dæ," as the darkness took him.