Auditor Tales Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My goodness, what a start of the morning is this. I love you Martin."

We went to the bathroom to have a shower. During breakfast I heard a knock on the door. When I opened the door Annabel stood at the doorstep. "Good morning, Martin. Yes, I have a key but did not want to embarrass you by just stepping inside." "That's very nice of you, love. Let me introduce me to my girlfriend Francis."

Francis was however embarrassed. She was naked and had to stand up from her chair to shake hands with Annabel. Annabel, never lost for words, said "Wow, you have big tits. Nice to meet you, Francis." Francis was very embarrassed. "Eh, yes, eh, nice to meet you as well, but." Francis was lost. The woman opposite her was tall with big tits and hips. Francis looked at her tits and than back to Annabel. She waited a moment and started laughing. "You have big tits as well." She said. Annabel laughed as well. "I already like you, Francis. I have an invitation for you both. Saturday my sister Roxanne will host a party. Be there at 8 pm. Casual dress code. I will back later to clean the house." Annabel left the apartment and Francis and I looked at each other.

"You've met Annabel and you will meet her two sisters Saturday. Roxanne is my friends wife. The third sister is Christa. And all three are tall and have big tits. Just for you to know. You don't have to be embarrassed. Annabel is very direct. I am sure she likes you. Not only because of your big tits. Just the way you reacted. Annabel is a very nice person. Christa and Annabel are lesbians. Roxanne is bisexual. Maybe I have to say trysexual. She tries everything. Relax, my dear. We will have a wonderful evening on Saturday. I assure you."

Francis relaxed a little bit. She sat herself down on the chair and sighed. "Pfff, never experienced something like this before. You may say she is very direct but this was not what I expected. She will be back later to clean the house. How do we clean the sheets? I don't want her to know we love to piss on each other. Don't you agree?"

"You don't have to worry about that. She will know but she does not judge. If it is what you do and like, so be it. She has her kinky things as well. As long as you don't hurt anybody with it and you both or all agree, what's the problem?"

"You know her very well, I suppose." "Yes, I do, I know the whole family. Roxanne is also our business partner. Her parents run a similar estate in France. We regular meet of course, and sometimes we have an intimate party. You will enjoy it, Francis, really."

"I rely on you, Martin, let's finish breakfast and then we go to the beach. I want to have sex."

"We can have sex now. My penis is erect, as always."

"No, not now, you have to be patient. Finish your breakfast please. Then we can go and enjoy."

The End.

12