Auntie Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,307 Followers

I hopped off the bench and as I headed towards the stairs to have dinner with my parents, I glanced at my lap top and smiled. Mom had me help her with computer stuff as she called it all the time and I had the password to her e-mails. While mom and dad talked with Auntie I was going to find and watch my aunt's dirty home movies.

*****

When dinner was over, I raced downstairs and had barely had my ass plopped into the seat of my chair when I brought up a browser and went to Yahoo. I typed in mom's e-mail and hoping she hadn't changed her password since the last time I helped her set something up, typed in my name and the date of my upcoming graduation.

I smiled when it worked and scrolling down through the folders I had set up for mom to store her e-mails found the one for Auntie, assuming she would have put the video there.

There were hundreds of e-mails going back several years, but I noticed they slowed down quite a bit over the last four. I went back to the January of my senior year in high school which is when the shit had hit the fan. I looked for anything with attachments and went by the subject. I saw a bunch marked vacation photos, family pics and 'my new club' and kept skimming. My heart skipped a beat when I saw one marked 'video tour of my new house!'

I opened it up and frowned when I saw a camera moving around what appeared to be a large bedroom. I saw a woman's bureau that featured several lit candles as well as rows of perfume bottles and make up. The camera panned around to show some artwork on the walls and I was getting ready to click off when Auntie came into view of the camera.

"Hey, honey, you waiting for me?"

She was wearing a short red robe and her long hair was down and had been teased out, giving her a wild appearance.

"You told me to wait for you." A deep voice said.

"Are you happy to see me?"

"Very."

"Show me."

The camera lowered and a hand appeared and pulled the sheet away to expose a huge hard cock standing at attention.

"Jeez." I whispered, "That's a big fucking dick."

"Hmm, look at that?" Auntie purred, "All for me?"

"Oh, yeah."

"I suppose I should show you something now, no?"

"Yes please."

"Hmm I like a boy with manners." Auntie pulled the tie of her robe and began to open it. "Ask again."

"Please Sin?"The voice begged, "Please show me your..."

"That's not how I told you to ask." Auntie snapped, "I told you the game I want to play."

She pulled the robe tighter and the unseen man pleaded,

"Please Auntie? Please let me see your beautiful body!"

Auntie? Oh my god! No wonder my mother was acting the way she did! Aunt Sin was role playing about seducing her...

"Here you go, baby." On the screen Auntie opened her robe and let it fall to the floor.

"Holy fucking shit." I murmured my trail of thought broken by the visual before me.

Under the robe Auntie was completely naked. Her large round tits were more amazing than I had imagined. Despite their size they were still sitting high and proud and the tan lines on the outer half of her breasts made them look even better.

Her nipples were a shade of deep pink and were as hard as the massive cock before her. My eyes trailed down to the smooth pink cleft between her legs and as if she knew I was watching she spread her legs apart and slid her fingers through her pussy.

"You like seeing your Aunt naked?"

"I..I love it. My God Sin you're fucking hot!"

"If you don't remember what to call me I'll find someone else to play with." She told him, "Now, would my sexy nephew like his Auntie to get in bed with him?"

"Please come to bed ,Auntie."

"Hmm seeing you asked so nice."

The camera focused on my naked aunt crawling up onto the bed and I began rubbing my cock through my shorts at the sight of her large tits dangling, her nipples just barely touching the man's thigh. She made her way up between his legs and sliding onto her stomach grabbed his dick and rubbed it along her face.

"Look how hard you are for your Auntie!" she gave his cock a quick kiss, "You're a bad boy aren't you?"

"A bad boy who wants his hot Auntie."

"You do don't you?" Auntie stroked his cock and I saw a thick stream of pre cum ooze from it. "You're always hard for me. Lying next to me at night, stroking your dick and thinking of me."

That answered my question. Auntie had known all along I was hard in bed with her and...and was into it!

"Tell me what you want."

"Auntie Sin, will you suck my cock?"

"This cock? You want me to suck my nephew's big cock? What kind of aunt would that make me?"

"My favorite one!"

Auntie laughed, "Oh, that was perfect! Just like this fucking cock is perfect. Here you go, baby, you lay back and watch Auntie treat her nephew right."

"Fuck me." I whispered watching Auntie open wide and take his huge dick effortlessly down her throat until her lips were around his shaft.

I heard the man moan and the camera shook as she began bobbing her head, sliding his long hard shaft between her amazing lips.

"Oh that feels so good Auntie!" he groaned, "You look so good sucking my dick!"

Auntie moaned around him and sucked him faster, taking him balls deep each time.

"Oh, fuck!" he moaned, "Jesus you can suck cock, Sin!"

Pulling his coke from her mouth, she winked, "I used to be a professional you know!"

"Fuck it shows, Oh Auntie!" he cried out when she began sucking his balls.

"Oh Auntie," I repeated rubbing my cock faster.

Auntie took his huge dick back in her mouth and sucked on it fast and hard as he moaned "Auntie Sin" over and over again. His hips started moving, thrusting his dick into her mouth. He was moaning louder and I held my breath in anticipation of watching my aunt get a mouthful of cum.

Instead she pulled her mouth from him leaving a long sloppy trail of spit oozing from her mouth and said, "I'll suck you off later, right now your nasty aunt needs this big dick in her hot wet pussy!"

She backed off the bed standing, pointed, "Put the camera there."

The camera followed the floor then panned around to show aunty standing in front of the bed. She crawled up on her hands and knees and said, "Come over here and fuck your slutty aunt!"

I saw the guy come into view and saw what Mom had meant. The guy looked as if he would fit right in at school, he couldn't be much older than me if he was at all. He had dark brown hair and his body was built as big as his cock. He got on his knees behind auntie, grabbed her hips and drove his cock deep between her thighs.

"Fuck yeah!" Auntie screamed, "That's it, honey fuck your nasty aunt! Give her that big fucking dick!"

The guy was pounding her hard and fast and Auntie was squealing like a porn star. The guy gave her ass a sharp slap

"You like your nephews cock, you nasty pig? You like fucking your sister's son, you sick bitch?"

"Yes! I'm a dirty fucking bitch!" Auntie cried out, "I'm a dirty pig that loves being fucked by her hot nephew! I want him to fuck me and lick me make me cum!" she yelped as he dealt her two hard slaps to each side of her ass, turning her cheeks red.

"I want to suck his cock and swallow his cum!"

"You're a dirty whore, Auntie!" he moaned

"I'm your whore!" she called out, "I'm my nephew's dirty cock slut! I even want you to fuck your aunt in the ass! I'll let you do anything to me, just keep fucking me! Just, oh yes!"

The guy had pulled out and grabbing his cock stood up on the bed. Auntie spun around and getting on her knees opened wide. Even from the distance the camera was filming from I could see a long thick stream of cum spray from his cock and directly into her waiting mouth. The guy cried out when Auntie grabbed his cock and shoving it in her mouth began to suck on it like it was an Olympic sporting event.

She was moaning and gurgling and my cock felt ready to explode watching her suck that huge dick dry. It dawned on me that it might very well be my cock she was thinking of and unsnapped my pants, prepared to blow the second load of the day dedicated to my aunt who had obviously done some thinking about me.

"That was a nice big load for your auntie!" she moaned wiping the cum that had dripped from her mouth and sucking on her fingers, "Now that I took care of my horny nephew, how about I lay back and you suck on aunties pussy and make her cum nice and hard for..."

I jumped as my phone rang. I swore when I saw it was dad, but closed the video and answered.

"Hey, Jake, things got taken care of between your mom and your aunt and we thought it would be fun to play some Yahtzee like we used to, why don't you come on up?"

"Um, yeah I guess."

"Oh come on, I know you think you're too cool for that, but come on up, it'll be fun playing games with your aunt."

"Okay, I'll be up."

Ending the call, I looked down at my hard dripping cock and thinking of the video thought; yes it would be fun to play a game with my aunt, but certainly not the ones my dad was talking about.

I gratefully crawled into bed, taking my lap top with me. It was after ten o'clock and after almost five hours of playing first Yahtzee, then Scrabble, mom and dad had decided to call it a night. I had to admit it was fun. The talk must have gone well because mom and Auntie had not only gotten along, but were laughing and busting each other up over the games. It was good to see them getting along. Hopefully that meant being able to see more of Auntie, maybe even being able to go see her place down in Florida this summer.

Of course I had just seen a whole lot of Auntie on that video. All during the night any time I did not have to roll dice or think about the game all I could think of was that video. I would look across the table at Auntie and imagine that big cock in her mouth or her bare nipples. I especially kept envisioning her on her knees calling herself a slut while getting fucked and spanked.

Auntie was dressed in a pink Red Sox T-shirt and a pair of jeans, but was barefoot and more than once I'd felt her soft foot graze my ankle under the table. Each time I would look at her and she would wink at me. Before the video the furthest my mind would have gone was that she was screwing with me, but after the video? I was really starting to wonder if she wanted to fuck me. One thing was for sure I had to admit I could understand mom being upset; that video was pretty direct.

Dad had made the excuse it was a harmless role play and maybe it was, but wasn't there always truth behind a fantasy? I spent half the time at the table with a raging hard on and my aching cock dripping down my thigh as I couldn't keep my eyes or mind off my aunt. Thankfully they always went to bed by ten thirty and Auntie had declared she was tired from too much sun and had headed upstairs after giving me a harmless peck on the cheek and telling me good night.

Now at last I could give my tortured cock some relief! Normally I would go to a free porn site and find a fun video to spank it to, but for tonight, and I am sure many nights to follow, there was a hot home video to watch. Stripping off my shorts and underwear I kicked them off and slid naked under the sheet. I opened the lap top and placing it on the bed next to me, got into mom's e-mails and brought up the video which I planned on saving to my computer when I was done.

When Auntie crawled onto the bed and began sucking her 'nephew's cock I stroked mine wishing to hell it was her wet mouth not my hand on my shaft. I thought about giving Jen a call tomorrow and see what she was up to. We had hooked up for sex once a couple of weeks ago and she seemed open to having a little friends with benefits action while neither of us were seeing anyone.

Not that Jen could compare with a woman like my Aunt, but she was fun and did enjoy sucking cock providing I got her off first. Watching my aunt suck her lucky stud's balls I decided that was a call I had to make, whacking off wasn't going to be enough to keep me sane while Auntie was here. I froze at the sound of soft footsteps and turning my head saw a pair of long bare legs descending the stairs.

No way were those legs my mothers and I quickly fumbled with the mouse to shut off the video. Auntie came into sight wearing what looked like a man's black dress shirt that hung down to her mid thigh and looking around spotted me lying on the bed.

"Hey, sweetie!" she said as she walked across the large room and over to my bed, "Watcha doing?"

"I...uh, just getting ready to go to sleep."

"You sleepy? Its only ten thirty!" she looked down at me and I tried to causally move the lap top over the tent my cock had pitched under the sheet.

"Yeah, long day." I told her.

"Hmm, a long hard day I'll bet." She winked.

"What, um, did you need something?"

"Yes." She nodded, "I need some time alone with my nephew and what I was thinking of is how about I hop in your bed and we'll watch something fun, like when you were younger?"

"I...I'm not a kid anymore."

"Oh, I've noticed." She said and leaning over ran her nails across my chest. "You've filled out quite a bit."

"Thanks."

"Thanks?" she laughed, "Not too smooth yet, are you?"

"Should I be, with my aunt?"

"Nope." She shook her head, causing her long hair to drift across her face, "I like you being a good boy. So how about you find something fun on demand and we'll order it?"

"Well I...hey!"

Auntie had lifted the sheet and I pulled it back down.

"Why so shy?" she asked, then grinned, "Are you just in your underwear?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Well then I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

"Good, because I..." I stopped in mid sentence when Auntie started unbuttoning the black shirt. "W...what are you doing?"

"Making us even."

She got to the last button and slipped the shirt from her shoulders, letting it drop on the floor. Oh, fuck me, I thought. She was wearing a pair of black lace shorts that hugged her thighs and except for a patch between her legs was transparent. The top was a black bra that barely covered the lower half of her tits and as I stared at them I felt my cock trying to lift the lap top.

"See? Now I'm in my undies!"

Auntie lifted the sheet again and this time I slid over to the side and she slipped under the sheet. She immediately moved over next to me and sitting up against the pillows, put her arm around my shoulders.

"So what were you watching on your lap top?"

"Oh, uh, just some dumb you tube thing."

I tried to keep my voice steady. Auntie was directly next to me and I could feel the length of her warm soft leg against mine. I fought to keep my eyes on the blank lap top and not look over at her breasts.

"Can I watch?" She asked

"No, it was stupid and..."

"Because you weren't watching you tube were you?" she grinned, "I heard the distinct sound of moaning as I came down the stairs." She poked my arm, "You were watching porn weren't you?"

"I...you got me." I looked away, embarrassed.

"Hey don't worry I watch porn all the time!" she laughed, "I don't use my hand though I just go through a lot of batteries!"

"TMI Auntie."

"Really?" she turned so she was now leaning against the head board and I gasped when her leg draped over mine. "I don't think you mind me telling you dirty things about me."

"I...you know I don't think my mom would want you down here and..."

"And why is that, Jake? Why do you think my prude of an older sister doesn't want me near her little boy?"

"I...I don't know."

"I think you do." Auntie replied.

Sliding down the bed, she rested her head on my shoulder and put her hand on my chest. Her thigh was over mine and I swore I could feel the heat from between her legs pressing against my outer thigh.

"I...I guess its what you do or did for work."

"Part of it. She doesn't like that I danced and it is embarrassing to her that her little sister sucked cock for a hundred dollars a whack."

"Auntie, I don't think..."

"Two hundred for a fuck and tell you what some of those guys were a pretty good time on top of it." She sighed, her breath hot on my chest. "Hard to call it works sometimes. But that's not the reason, that was years ago."

"Then I guess I don't know."

"You don't? Then I guess I haven't been trying hard enough."

Her leg shifted further onto mine and I cringed as she was now inches from my throbbing cock. She remained silent for a moment then reached out and moved the mouse on the lap top.

"Let's see what you were watching." The screen came up to mom's e-mails from her and she grunted. "And why are we in your mom's e-mails?"

"I..."

"Maybe you were looking for that video your mother was yelling about so loudly I could hear her from over their head?" she laughed, "The vents in this house are something! I know if I heard them, you did."

"Auntie, please I..."

"Let's see." She moved the mouse over her e-mail and opening it, quickly clicked on the video.

"Ah yes. Good old Chad, he was a lot of fun!" she purred in my ear, "What a cock that boy has! He played along pretty good too, didn't he?"

"Auntie..."

I stopped when she pressed her finger to my lips. "Shh, let's watch."

I lay there confused and scared. At this point I was screwed. Auntie knew I knew and she was probably going to discover my hard on any minute now. My mind raced with what that meant. Either she was going to make fun of me for the rest of my life or maybe she was...

"Hmm I can just taste that cock now," she whispered. "Feel it dripping down my throat."

"Oh, man." I moaned as she pressed her tits against me.

"If only there was a nice young hard cock here right now that I could get my hands on."

Moving quickly, I shut the lap top and closing my eyes tried to tell myself I was dreaming.

"Aww, it was getting to the part where he fucked me!"

"Auntie, I...really don't know what you want and..."

"After that video you still don't?" pressing her lips to my ear, she purred, "Honey, I want you."

"N...no, you...you're screwing with me, I...oh!"

Aunty slid her thigh up and across my swollen cock and as I groaned began working it back and forth.

"Not wearing any underwear and hard as a rock." She said in my ear, "You were jerking off to your aunt fucking her nephew weren't you?"

"I...I'm sorry auntie." I moaned as her legs pressed harder against my cock.

"Why? I'm not. In fact I'm glad you want me, but I always knew you did."

"You...you did?"

"Honey, you don't think I felt that hard cock next to me? You don't think I knew you went to the bathroom to jack off? Better yet, I was awake that night you rubbed one out in your shorts next to me. I wanted you bad Jake, but you were too young so I just left it at teasing you. But now?"

She slid her hand under the sheet and I gasped when she grabbed my cock.

"Now you're a man and," she squeezed my cock causing me to moan pathetically, "One who has nothing to be ashamed of!" she pumped my cock, "Nothing at all."

"Auntie, please..." I moaned, "Please don't tease me."

"Tease you? Honey I'm not going to tease you. My poor nephew is all worked up and only a bad auntie would leave him that way."

Letting my cock go, she tossed the sheet back, the lap top rolled off and almost went off the bed, but all I cared about was staring at Aunties hand when it wrapped around my shaft. Her long slender fingers with their red nails looked incredible and as she pumped it she gave me a squeeze causing more pre cum to squirt from the tip.

"No worries, my beautiful nephew, your Auntie Sin will take care of this hard cock." She slid her palm over the sensitive head and rubbed it back and forth.

"Yeah, let's get this nice big dick all wet now." She said softly, pumping it again.

She was moving her hand slowly, making me feel every inch of my cock beneath her touch. My shaft was now glistening with my sticky pre cum, but her hand felt even better than before.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,307 Followers