Back Home

Story Info
Son returns home to claim mother.
3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my story. I love to receive comments, but please don't use a fake email, that just invalidates you and doesn't give me a chance to respond. Please enjoy, love Mica xx

I was laying in bed on my back. The morning sun was spreading its light. Mikhail was laying next to me, a low snore the only sign of his presence, he lay unmoving, as he always did when he slept. I lay thinking of the events of the past week.

We had moved Leo back home. After his relationship with his girlfriend ended a few months ago she had moved out leaving him all the costs of running the flat. He could no longer afford the bills on just his salary and he had phoned his dad and asked if he could move back home for a few months whilst he sorted his life out, he didn't want to get into debt. Mikhail had said yes, but had shared his reluctance with me.

"Would it be better for us just to help him with his rent?" He asked, "Only it'll be strange him moving back in."

"I don't mind him coming home." Well, I didn't, it made no mind to me.

"I suppose he'll be bringing girls back."

"Does it matter sweetheart? Does it really? He needs to live somewhere, he needs to be able to live his life."

"I know all that, that is why I said yes, he could move back, but it will be an upheaval for us."

"I know, but we would do the same for Mica if she were in the same boat."

"No worries about that, she is laying in her bed dreaming of popstars or whatever. I doubt she will ever leave."

"She will find a boy and leave one day."

"Yes, and the first time it goes wrong, she will be back, just like Leo."

"And just like Leo we will welcome her. You said yes to Leo, that was the right thing to do."

He sighed. "I know, I know," and he shook his head.

I had moved all the furniture in Leo's old bed room, vacuuming and dusting and cleaning. All the various bits and pieces that Mikhail and I had stored in there I took out and put in the garage. I stood in the doorway and decided it really could do with a lick of paint, but no, I didn't have the time, not now. The room was clean and would be perfect for him.

I drove over to Leo's flat and reverse parked, the easier for loading his stuff into the car. I rang his door entry bell, and after a moment it clicked and I was in.

"Hello baby," I said as I entered, and he put his arms around me, a tight and crushing embrace and a kiss on my cheek.

"Hello mum," he said softly, "thank you so much for this. Dad with you?"

"No baby, he is at work."

"Oh mum," he said as he crushed me with an embrace once more, pressing himself against me, "that means I have you all to myself."

I was sure that the erection he was pressing into me was just from the excitement of moving home, and not sexual. I'm his mum, it couldn't be anything else. I pulled away.

"Right then, what have we got?"

He pointed to some bags. "There's these mum, and once they are in, we will see how many boxes we can get in. It's going to take a few trips."

"No, let's put the boxes in first, it'll be easier to squash the bags around the boxes." I said.

He had got, I didn't know where from, a load of identical mover's boxes. They were sturdy but quite heavy. The bags were, I assumed clothing and stuff, were lighter and squishy.

"I'll take the bags, you do the boxes." I grabbed a bag and lead the way to my car, opening the boot. I had folded the seats down to give us more room. Leo slid the first box in, I left the bag on the floor by the car, no point in putting it in just yet.

Leo held the front door open for me to squeeze past, a tight doorway meant I had to brush against him on my way.

'Goodness, does that thing never go down?' I wondered as it prodded my hip. "thank you" I said, knowing that he must of know that I had felt his erection.

All in all, we got six boxes and three bags in my car. On the second journey to fill the car, I had taken the door from him and ushered him in, no need for any embarrassment from accidental brushing encounters.

With the car full I left him and drove home, we would do more on the next day. Mikhail could move the boxes into the garage, I would sort out the bags.

It took three more days to get all of Leo's stuff home, luckily there was no large furniture as the flat was rented furnished. Mikhail and I were there at his flat when the landlord came to collect the keys. He said it would take a few months for the security deposit to be returned. Leo shrugged and said thanks and hopefully after a while he could perhaps rent again. The landlord had said no reason why not from his perspective. At least Leo hadn't burned any bridges there.

When we got home, we ordered a Chinese. I had sticky chilli beef, Mica had sweet and sour prawn, Leo had Special Egg Fried rice and Mikhail had chicken chow mein. We sat around the table each picking at bits of the other's, so it was a bit pick and mix in the end. We laughed a lot, the children bickered as they always did, and it was just like it used to be. I was happy.

So now both our children were at home, leading their own lives but from our house. It would be like old times, but strange. I felt the bed move as Mikhail awoke and moved. He turned on his side and a hand embraced my breast. I murmured approving sounds to let Mikhail know I was awake. He lifted his head up and moved and kissed me.

"Morning my love," he said quietly between kisses, his mouth open and his tongue probing, his fingers squeezing my nipple.

"Mmm, morning sweetheart," I said as my tongue danced with his. My nipple was released, and his hand stole down across my belly and eased its way between the lips of my sex, my moist sex, his actions causing my arousal to grow and my wetness increase. Slowly his finger slid up and down between the lips of my sex, resistance decreasing, heat rising.

A finger dipped slightly into my opening, circling, widening, preparing me. A second finger joined the first, and they both pushed deep inside, I felt the fingers as they moved inside, widening and stretching, wiggling within me, always strange sensation when something you don't control moves within your body.

Mikhail rolled over and lay above me, his penis nudging at my entrance, the fingers left me and the penis pushed, penetrating me, deeper than the fingers, fatter than the fingers, more satisfying than the fingers.

Mikhail settled, his penis inside me and started to move, a slow steady shag, fast or slow, it mattered not, I loved Mikhail making love with me, the feel of his hardness inside me, the rub of his pubis on my mons, the crush of my breasts, it was such an intense intimacy, only shared by two people at a close very personal moment.

I could feel the skin on his penis slowly roll back as he slowly pushed in, my vagina gripping, holding, caressing him. His balls nestling between my thighs as he filled me, a slight cooling as he pulled back, almost leaving a void where he had been.

Mikhail started to go a little faster, my breath began to catch in my throat, I was making those little gasping sounds as he filled me, the little slaps against my mons getting louder and soon the only sounds were mine of pleasure and slaps of sex.

"Oh baby," he cried and I felt his ejaculation, his cream spurting as he filled my vagina and womb with his baby makers, he slumped down on me, almost crushing me with his love. He lay for a moment, gasping, his chest heaving as he regained his breath.

A deep kiss and then he rolled off and headed to the ensuite. I hadn't, not quite, it had been close, but that was okay, it had felt fantastic, as always, I loved the feelings of our love making and the aftermath where I cool down. I pulled the quilt over me, I was going to have just a few more minutes before I had to get up.

I know I dozed, I remember Mikhail kissing me and saying he would see me later, and then the house was quiet, I was alone in my bed with my memories of lovemaking, of a wonderful night out in town.

I was with Mikhail, and we were in town at a hotel. We had gone to the theatre, a murder mystery, and then a few drinks. We had booked the hotel so that we didn't have to rush home, that we could drink late and make tipsy love in a strange bed, a bed probably all too familiar with strangers' late night fumbling's.

I felt his hand on my boob, my nipple being tweaked and then sucked, a finger paddling in the drippings between my legs, and then the tongue, between the lips of my sex, spreading the emissions, pressing at my opening, it felt so real and it bought me so close to the orgasm that I had only so nearly had.

The memories were intense, so real, it was as if Mikhail had come back to me, to finish what he had started. I put my hand down to hold his imaginary head.

"What?" I awoke with a start, this was no dream. I threw the quilt off.

"Leo! What the hell are you doing?"

"I heard you mum, I heard you and dad."

"I don't care what you heard, get out, you should not be here, you most certainly should not be doing that."

He moved up the bed, his face smeared white with his father's sperms and he leant in and kissed me, his lips sliding over mine, their wetness disallowing any resistance. I opened my mouth to tell him to get off and he saw his chance, his tongue darted in my mouth, its taste salty and slightly metallic.

I felt his hardness at my groin, sliding between my lips where his father had been just an hour before. As he kissed me he must have put his hand down and guided himself, and before I knew it, he was inside me, penetrating me, his penis burying itself in my vagina.

As he thrust hard into me, I heard my gasp, my sexual grunt echoing around my otherwise silent room.

"Yes mum, yes, you enjoy, don't you, you love me inside you mum. Can you feel me mum, can you feel my penis inside your wet fanny, wet with dad's cum where he shagged you earlier. Did you cum mum, when dad shagged you? Did you?"

Yes I could feel him, feel him inside me, inside my vagina where he should never be, where, since I had birthed him, he had only ever been in my deepest most secret dreams, in the dark of the night keeping away the night terrors that we all get, protecting me. But that was not real. This was.

I could not say anything, I couldn't confirm to him that I could feel him, that my wetness for him was not only his dad's sperms, I could not confirm that I hadn't climaxed earlier with his dad, I could not confirm that I loved the feel of him inside me. I could not say anything because it was true and for me to admit that would leave me lost.

"You felt me mum, didn't you, when you helped me move, you felt my hardness, my yearning for you. You knew I wanted you then didn't you mum? Did you dream mum, did you dream about us doing this, me shagging you mum? Did you? I dream about you every night mum, of your hot wet fanny embracing my hard cock, sharing the ultimate love between a mother and her son."

I could say nothing, I could feel a lot. I could feel his erect penis, feel it as he shagged me, moving inside me. I could feel my vagina as it expanded to accommodate him, I could feel all of my internal bumps and ripples as his foreskin slipped along his shaft. I could feel the bump as he reached my depth, I could feel his back as my fingernails dug in, I could hear the sounds of my grunts as he shagged me, but I couldn't say anything.

He stopped and I felt him slip from me, my vagina feeling empty, void, lost. He turned around and straddled me, his penis and balls inches from my mouth and he dipped forward. I felt his tongue lapping at my clitoris

"Oh God," I gasped as he sucked my clitoris into his mouth, his fingernail sliding along my perineum, teasing my bottom and my vagina.

His penis grew larger to my view as he lowered it, his end nuzzling my mouth, pressing between my lips, I had no choice, there was no option and I opened my mouth, his penis slipping in, sliding along my tongue, past my tonsils and into my throat, and still he entered. I could not breath, my throat was blocked, he didn't move.

I thought I was going to die and as that thought crossed my mind I had a sort of calmness and then all hell erupted. I was gagging, but not because of what was in my throat, but because his manipulations of my clitoris had brought me to my edge, I was exploding, my climax erupting but I didn't have the breath to scream to free it.

I started bucking, were these my death throes I wondered, and Leo eased back and I was able to get my air, I screamed as my climax was released and my orgasm shot bolts of pain through my body, my nipples on electric fire, my toes curling, my fingers clutching at the bed sheet, my body spasming and Leo pushed inside my throat again, my breath held, breathing prohibited, my crotch in pain for the orgasm as another built, his tongue stick licking, his mouth still sucking, my clitoris pulsing.

I felt woozy, almost dizzy, that feeling you get sometimes when you wake form a deep sleep and you don't know where you are. I am sure my eyes rolled back, my vision gone, no energy for thrashing, no air.

He moved back, his penis easing from my throat and air rushed into my lungs, I lay panting, unsure what to do next, I was confused. It felt as if Leo were just using my body, that I was just meat for him to pound, yet for me I could only feel love. It was not desire, or yearning for a physical act, just love for my son and I struggled to rationalise what was happening with my emotions.

Leo turned around in the bed and embraced me, his arms around me, his chest pressing my breast. He kissed me, a soft, gentle kiss, his tongue sliding over my lips as we lay on our sides.

"I love you mum, I love you so much, I don't have the words, just actions."

I didn't say anything, what could I say? My arm reached down and felt his hard penis. It twitched in my hands.

"If that is so son, make love to me like a lover not fuck me like a cheap whore."

His kisses became more intense, and he turned me onto my back, my legs opened and he lay above me. I looked up into his eyes and saw love, not lust. I slid his penis along my valley and put him at my entrance. His hips dipped and he went through my entrance, my vagina opening to receive him, my heart welcoming him inside me.

I felt his penis as it moved within me, widening me, filling me, owning me. The slickness inside me masking the sensations, but not masking them enough to hide them from me. As he moved I could hear the squish of flesh inside flesh, the sound of his breath and the murmurs of my gasps. He began to move more quickly, his penis pistoning inside me, the squish becoming pronounced, my grunts louder and louder.

"Oh God, God, yes," I heard myself above the sound of his body slapping against mine, my fingers deep into the flesh of his back, my insides surely bruising from his penis smashing into my depth, I would be sore, I knew I would be sore.

"Urgh, urgh, urgh," my gasps changed to an almost chant, his head pointing up as his hips thrust down. I felt my back straighten and my breath began to hold, my toes were curling and the heat rolling from my groin increased.

"Oh God, mum, fuck, yes mum," he went as his ejaculation emptied streams of his sperms into my vagina and waiting womb, joining those left by his father earlier; it took me over the edge and my orgasm erupted, electric jolts of intense pleasure exploded from my groin, my back planked and I screamed.

There was a sudden silence. I slumped back, my back relaxing, Leo rolled off me, his penis leaving a void, white dripped from me, flowing between the cheeks of my bottom.

"God mother."

"Indeed Leo."