Bad Neighbours Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax, Andy," Jenna crooned.

Andy struggled to comply, his muscles rigid with anticipation. He arched his back, pressing his pelvis upward into a submissive position. Jenna chuckled softly, her fingers dancing over his sensitized skin.

"That's it, Andy," Jenna whispered, her voice like honey. "Just relax, sweetie."

Andy closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. His heart hammered wildly in his chest, his blood rushing through his veins. He felt Jenna's fingers dance down his inner thigh, tracing the path to his most sensitive spot. He suppressed a moan as his dick ached with unbearable longing, desperate for release. Every movement, every touch, amplified his feelings of vulnerability and arousal.

"You're so beautiful, Andy," Jenna said. "So eager."

Suddenly Andy felt a pressure on his hole and he gasped loudly. Jenna had taken a finger and pressed it against his entrance. She wiggled it slowly and Andy felt his cock strain and dance. She pulled her finger teasingly away then plunged it back in, stretching him open. She repeated this process a few times and Andy groaned in pleasure.

"I think you're ready," Jenna said simply.

Andy looked panicked, as the reality of the situation dawned on him. He stared at Jenna, his eyes pleading. She leaned in close, her lips brushing against his cheek.

"Andy, you're such a good boy," she whispered. "Trust me, baby. I'm going to make you feel like you've never felt before."

Jenna squatted down to the floor and stood up straight again, this time pulling something up her thighs. Andy's eyes widened as he watched Jenna fasten the strap-on harness around her waist, the attached dildo pointing straight at him. He had seen these devices before in adult stores and even in porn. His heart pounded in his chest, his pulse racing with anticipation.

The horror of what was about to happen made Andy struggle violently against his restraints. He thrashed on the bed, his pleas muffled by the ball gag in his mouth. Jenna, however, seemed oblivious to his distress. Her eyes were ablaze with lust, and he could see the determination in her eyes.

"You're going to love this, Andy," she said softly as she positioned herself closer. "I promise."

With a sinister grin, Jenna grabbed the dildo attached to the harness and slowly maneuvered herself between his spread legs. She paused for a moment, savoring the sight of Andy's vulnerable form.

"This is what you wanted, right Andy?" she asked, her voice like a predator closing in on its prey. "You said you wanted this. That you'd imagined it before but Abbie wouldn't be into it."

Andy struggled against his restraints. He screamed internally, his mind racing with images of Jenna violating him repeatedly until he broke. But his efforts were futile; Jenna was clearly determined to carry out her twisted deed.

Andy's horrified gaze met Jenna's gleaming eyes, which reflected a sickening satisfaction. She gripped the phallus in her hand and began to press and wiggle the head of it against Andy's quivering hole.

"Don't worry, sweetie," she said. "I'll be gentle. Just breathe."

Her reassuring words did nothing to quell Andy's mounting anxiety. He squirmed beneath her touch, his cock stiffening despite his best efforts to resist. His heart pounded in his chest, his vision clouding with a haze of terror. He knew he was trapped, his fate sealed by Jenna's cruel intentions.

She rubbed the head against Andy's entrance, the tip touching the sensitive ring of muscle guarding his most private domain. The sensation of the dildo pressing against his sensitive spot sent a shockwave through his body. He bit down on the ball gag, suppressing a scream as Jenna finally pressed forward.

The head of the dildo slipped past Andy's rim, stretching him wider than he had ever been before. He gasped in surprise, his body reacting instinctively to the violation. The dildo slid deeper inside him, filling him up, forcing him to accept this foreign object. Each inch that entered him was agonizing, yet strangely exhilarating. His body responded with a mixture of resistance and surrender, as if battling itself.

"Andy, you're doing so great," Jenna said, her gleaming eyes locked on his. "Do you like it?"

Jenna reached down with one of her hands and grasped Andy's rigid cock in her hand. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft and she gave it a firm squeeze. Andy let out a muffled cry, his hips bucking upward in response.

"Oooh, Andy, you're so hard," Jenna murmured. "You do like it, don't you sweetie?"

Jenna pumped Andy's cock a bit faster, her hand moving up and down with a fluid rhythm.

Andy's breathing grew shallower, his heart pounding in his chest. In spite of the pain he felt in his ass, he could feel his orgasm building, threatening to overwhelm him.

Jenna's skilled hands worked magic on his cock, stimulating every nerve ending and bringing him tantalizingly close to the edge. The intrusion of the dildo, coupled with Jenna's vigorous pumping, was more intense than anything he had ever experienced.

"Mmmmpphh," Andy tried to utter through the ball gag. The words were incomprehensible and his voice was hoarse. "MMMPHHH!"

Jenna merely chuckled, her grip tightening around Andy's cock. Andy shook his head vehemently, his eyes pleading with Jenna. His face contorted in pain and desperation, his heart hammering in his chest. He tried to twist away from Jenna's relentless pumping, but his restraints held him captive.

Abruptly, Jenna withdrew the dildo, leaving Andy's ass gaping and empty.

He breathed a sigh of relief, his body still recovering from the invasion. Jenna smiled, watching Andy's body trying to relax.

"Oh, Andy," she crooned, her voice oozing with mock sympathy. "Look how hard you are. You want it back inside?"

Jenna grinned wickedly, reaching down to cup Andy's balls. She squeezed them gently and his testicles tensed. Andy moaned into the ball gag, his hips bucking upwards in response.

Jenna slid the cock slowly back into Andy's hole and he let out another loud groan his body going rigid once again. She stroked his shaft faster as she began to grind against Andy's prostate. His heart leapt in his chest as he realized there was no being spared from what she had planned.

Jenna began to thrust harder, her movements becoming rougher and more forceful.

Andy clenched his jaw, his eyes shut tight as he tried to block out the pain and focus only on the pleasure. The sensation of Jenna's cock deep inside him was overwhelming, and he was sure he was going to cum any second whether he wanted to or not.

"Mmmmm. So -- Fu -- cking -- Tight." Her words burned in his ears, each syllable paired with a powerful thrust into Andy's ass.

Andy's body convulsed, his muscles contracting and relaxing in an endless cycle of submission. He could feel himself getting close. The sensations coursing through his body were unlike anything he had ever experienced.

"That's it," Jenna murmured. "You're almost there."

Jenna drove deeper and deeper into Andy's rectum, plowing him without mercy. The latex cock stretched Andy wide, sending ripples of pleasure mixed with pain coursing through his body. As she did, her hand continued to stroke Andy's shaft, now coated in a mix of lubricant and precum.

"Mmm, MMMMMM," Andy mumbled, his body writhing.

Jenna chuckled darkly, her grip tightening around his throbbing cock.

"That's right, Andy," she purred. "I want you to cum for me," Jenna panted, her voice echoing through the dimly lit room.

"Do you want this? Say yes, Andy. Show me how bad you want this." she was breathing hard now, as she pumped her hips and his cock with a furious intensity.

Andy hesitated, unable to think straight. His body trembled, the tension mounting with each passing second. He just wanted this to be over. He nodded repeatedly, his eyes wide.

Suddenly they were startled by a distant voice. Andy recognized it immediately and his heart sank.

"Andy, are you here? Jenna?" Abbie's voice was distant, coming from the back yard.

Andy struggled hard against his restraints as panic overtook him. He looked up at Jenna, his eyes pleading, but Jenna's grin widened.

"You'd better cum soon, Andy," she taunted. "What will Abbie think if she catches us like this?"

Andy was torn between the horror of his wife catching him like this and the intensity of the pleasure and pain Jenna was inflicting upon him. His body trembled, the tension mounting with each passing second.

"Abbie's coming, Andy," Jenna hissed, her voice dripping with urgency. "Come on sweetie, cum for me."

Andy's heart hammered in his chest, the realization of imminent discovery flooding his veins with dread. He struggled desperately against his restraints, his eyes pleading with Jenna.

"Andy, are you here?" Abbie called out. Andy could tell his wife had now entered the house.

Suddenly, he fell off the edge, his mind reeling as he surrendered to the rapture of his orgasm. His entire body convulsed, the restraints biting into his skin as he arched his back in ecstasy.

The moment Andy's first rope of cum shot violently from his cock, Jenna let go of his dick and let it slap helplessly against his stomach, flopping like a fish out of water.

She began to grind her hips into him, burying every inch of her latex cock inside him.

Andy looked at his tormentor with desperation, his eyes begging her to continue stroking him to finish. But Jenna simply giggled as he came all over his abdomen, his hips thrusting upward desperate for friction that would never come. The walls of Andy's ass clamped hard around the latex cock, milking it as his orgasm subsided.

"Oooooh, you came so hard, Andy," Jenna whispered. "Good boy."

She pulled back slowly, her latex cock retreating from Andy's abused hole. The cool air rushed in, providing a brief respite from the unrelenting heat of the encounter.

She finally released Andy's restraints, allowing his legs to ease limply to the floor.

He was stunned, unable to comprehend the humiliating and degrading experience he had just lived through. Abbie's voice echoed in his ears, growing louder and more urgent.

"Andy, Jenna... are you guys here?" Abbie's voice now carried a hint of concern, and Jenna chuckled softly, running her fingers through Andy's sweaty hair.

Andy moaned weakly, his body shivering with exhaustion and shame.

"So, ready for another drink?" She asked nonchalantly, as if they had just finished a game of checkers.

Andy raised his head, his gaze meeting Jenna's triumphant expression. He rolled off of the bed, his legs wobbly and weak. He tore the ball gag from his mouth and grabbed his swim trunks from the floor.

He watched Jenna walk to the door as he heard Abbie's footsteps approaching. He knew they were about to be caught. Jenna looked back at him with a smile then glanced to the glass patio door from the bedroom to the back yard.

"Meet you out back?" she said, as if she hadn't just violated him and drawn out the most intense orgasm of his life.

Andy's eyes darted to the glass door and he raced to escape.

As he exited to the backyard he heard the bedroom door open behind him and Jenna greeting Abbie.

"Hey there, how did your errands go?" she asked, sounding as calm as could be.

He rushed into the back yard and stood at the edge of the pool, unsure of what to do next.

Moments later, he saw Jenna and his wife come out of the patio doors from the kitchen.

"Hi, hon," she greeted him with a smile. "Did you help Jenna out like a good neighbour?"

Andy swallowed hard as Abbie crossed the deck and leaned up to give him a kiss on the cheek. His legs were still trembling and he tried not to show how hard he was still breathing.

"Everything ok, dear?" Abbie asked, concerned about his flushed, sweaty appearance.

Jenna smiled at Abbie, crossing her arms.

"Oh Andy has been a great help," she reassured Abbie with a grin. Jenna turned and strolled back toward the doors.

"You guys ready for a drink?" she asked.

Without waiting for an answer she retreated into the kitchen.

Andy blinked, his heart racing, his face hot and flushed. Abbie reached out and touched his arm comfortingly. He felt guilty, ashamed of what had just happened in spite of having no control over it. Despite his best efforts to maintain composure, his heart continued to pound erratically in his chest.

Jenna returned to the deck with a tray of margaritas and set them on the table between them.

As Abbie sat down on one of the lounge chairs, she motioned for Andy to join her, patting the seat next to her. Andy gingerly took a seat next to her, his ass still feeling the sting of being violated. He smelled of sweat and sex and he prayed the outdoor breeze would carry it away from his wife.

Abbie accepted a margarita from Jenna and thanked her. They sipped on their drinks as Abbie talked about her morning. Andy tried his best to focus on what she was saying but barely heard a word as his mind still tried to make sense of what had just happened. He glanced toward the patio door to Jenna's bedroom and his body shivered.

By late afternoon they had managed to finish off two full pitchers of margaritas. The buzz was beginning to set in, Abbie and Jenna giggling and talking about things Andy had little interest in. His mind was somewhere else anyhow and he found himself drinking faster than normal, trying to forget what had happened earlier.

Dean arrived home around 5pm, carrying a six pack of beer and wearing his signature cocky grin. Jenna welcomed him warmly with a long deep kiss while giving his cock a squeeze through his pants. Andy glanced at Abbie, feeling awkward but his wife seemed to be watching their neighbours display of affection closely. Her face looked flush, Andy assumed from all of the alcohol and the heat of the afternoon sun that was just beginning to fade.

"I'm just going to grab a quick shower then I will join you guys. It is supposed to cool down, maybe we will start a bonfire later if you guys don't have any plans for the evening?" Dean suggested.

Andy started to say that they probably should call it a day, but Abbie beat him to it.

"That sounds great," she said, giving Dean a warm smile.

A surge of jealousy swept over Andy. He could tell his wife was feeling no pain. He lost track of how many drinks she'd had but if she had kept pace with him, he knew it was at least 5 or 6. That was far beyond what either of them usually drank and he knew it was going to be difficult to get her to go home.

Dean retreated to the house and Andy continued to try to focus on the girls' conversation, but it was no use. Finally he got up from his chair and excused himself to the bathroom. His legs threatened to fail him and he quickly realized just how much he must have drank.

It was no longer a buzz he felt, he was full on drunk. He entered the house and made his way to the bathroom. After he finished he splashed some cold water on his face, hoping to sober up even a little bit. He finally opened the door and from the corner of his eye, caught a glimpse of a movement across the hallway. The door to the master bedroom was ajar and he saw Dean cross the bedroom floor, unaware of Andy's presence in the hallway. He was fully naked except for a towel slung over his shoulder. He stopped in front of the bedroom mirror and looked himself over, running his hands through his hair. Andy's eyes dropped and he caught a glimpse of Dean's naked cock. Even in its flacid state, it looked magnificent, large and uncut, dangling between his legs proudly.

Andy froze in place, his eyes glued to the sight before him. He swallowed hard, his mouth suddenly dry. The faint sound of Abbie's and Jenna's laughter drifting in from the backyard shook him from his thoughts and he rushed back down the hallway to rejoin them.

Andy entered the backyard and saw Jenna first, lounging in her chair with her shirt half untucked, exposing her toned midriff. Her top looked almost a size too small for her full breasts. Abbie sat across from her, her back to Andy, as they bantered about something amusing, their voices melded together in laughter.

Jenna was smoking a cigarette and took a long drag as her eyes met Andy's. Andy's cock twitched instantly and he paused for a second in awe of how sexy she looked. He approached and sat next to his wife, picking up his drink from the table next to them.

"Well, hello, stranger!" Jenna chimed. "Did you miss us?"

Andy forced a smile, sitting down next to Abbie. That's when he noticed that Abbie had a cigarette burning between her fingers as well.

"Hi hon, what took you so long?" she asked, putting her hand on his thigh. "Did you see Dean in there?"

"What?" Andy replied, perhaps a little too quickly. "No! I mean, I guess he must still be in the shower. But I didn't see him." Andy lied nervously, feeling his pulse quicken. "I just needed to use the bathroom."

Abbie giggled, confirming what Andy had already known. She was officially drunk. She took a drag from her cigarette as Andy watched her closely.

"You don't mind, do you hon? If I smoke?" she asked, running her hand teasingly up his thigh before squeezing his package.

Andy jumped and looked at Jenna, feeling embarrassed by Abbie's boldness in front of their host.

"Ooooh," Abbie cooed, squeezing his cock tighter. "I forgot, you like it when I smoke." she giggled teasingly.

Andy looked down and realized the tent pitched under his swimming trunks. He tried to adjust himself but Abbie's fingers held firm. She playfully squeezed his erection, her touch both soft and intoxicating. She gave Andy a sexy wink and continued her conversation with Jenna.

Andy knew that look, a mix of intoxication and arousal. He thought about how incredible sex would be with her if they left to go home right now, before either of them got too sloppy drunk. When Abbie was drunk like this she inevitably got more and more horny, which typically ended with her being very uninhibited in the bedroom. His cock swelled in her hand.

"Dean says you guys should try one of our parties sometime," Jenna offered casually.

"Oh, I don't think we would fit in at your kind of party," Abbie laughed, raising an eyebrow and taking a sip of her drink.

"You might surprise yourself," Jenna laughed back. "You enjoy sex, don't you Abbie?"

Abbie leaned against her husband and gave him another rub. "Oh, I LOVE sex," she said drunkenly, clearly trying to impress her new bestie. "Don't I Andy?" she teased.

Andy couldn't help but feel the stirring of excitement within him. He glanced at Jenna, whose gaze lingered on their exchange with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes. Abbie leaned closer, her wonderful scent filling Andy's nostrils.

Her soft breath tickled his neck as she whispered, "I'm really horny, baby?"

It was far from the quiet intimate whisper she had likely intended it to be and Andy blushed as he looked over at Jenna and then back to his wife.

"Abbie," Andy protested feebly, his heart thumping wildly against his chest.

"Abbie, you naughty naughty girl!" Dean's voice boomed playfully behind them.

Both Andy and Abbie whirled around, unaware that he had rejoined them.

Dean smirked at them, his piercing blue eyes shining. His muscled form radiated confidence, and his stance oozed charm. Dean's cocky grin broadened further as he caught sight of Andy's erect penis, partially concealed by his swimming trunks.

"Andy, you lucky man," Dean quipped, his voice smooth and confident. "Sounds like your wife is a real handful." Dean grinned suggestively, his eyes dancing with wicked delight. "You'd better keep an eye on that one."Dean advised, his tone heavy with insinuation.

Andy's cheeks flushed and he looked at his wife. Abbie appeared to be hanging onto Dean's every word. He saw the grin on her face as she watched him as if proud that Dean had heard her sexy admission. It seemed to feed her desire for his attention.