Bath of Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck is this? What's he going to do?" Dylan screamed.

Catherine turned to face Dylan, and her eyes went wide in fury when she saw his uncovered eyes. She quickly covered her breasts with her arms. Dylan looked over at Rose, who simply shook her head in amusement.

"Ooh, you're going to regret that," Rose muttered, but to Dylan's surprise, she did not replace the blindfold.

Dylan trembled as he watched Catherine step into the bathtub. She lay on her back, stretching out her long legs to fill the large queen sized tub. Jaclyn squealed. Her neck veins bulged, and her bloodshot eyes were wide with terror.

Rose and Violet took seats upon the stone slab on either side of Dylan. They each popped cigarettes in their mouths and lit them as they watched Jaclyn twist and thrash about.

"Take your time with this one, Morris," Catherine said. "I could use some real relaxation this morning."

"As you wish, ma'am," Morris said. Violet leaned towards Dylan, and whispered in his ear.

"Morris might not see, but he's an ace with that scythe," Violet said. Dylan raised his head as high as he could, trembling as he did.

"No! Get that thing away from her!" Dylan screamed.

Morris pressed the tip of the scythe against Jaclyn's side, and gently scratched her torso. He didn't break the skin, but Jaclyn wailed at the touch of the metal to her body. Morris traced the outline of Jaclyn's figure, scratching her up her rip cage, around the curve of her hip, and up her thigh.

"Stop it! Leave her alone!" Dylan screamed.

The scratching of Jaclyn's skin was worse than nails on a chalkboard. The scraping left a ringing sound that echoed in Dylan's ears. He could see the red lines across her skin where the scythe had scratched her. Dylan's blood boiled with rage. He thrashed his arms and legs about.

"You fucking bastard! Let her go! Let her down! Let her down you motherfu-"

It was then that Rose elected to place her discarded bra and panties into Dylan's mouth, and tie it shut with the blindfold he'd chosen not to use. Rose may have been right. Dylan at least partially wished he'd kept the blindfold on, if only to spare him the sight of what Morris would do next.

He started with the backs of her knees. Morris slashed one, and then the other. Jaclyn screamed even more loudly than before. Her blood dribbled down the back of her thighs, around the curve of her butt, and through her butt crack.

It took a moment, but soon a few drops of blood settled onto Catherine's body. She smiled and rubbed the blood on her skin.

Morris swung the scythe again, slashing Jaclyn deeply across the small of her back. Blood sprayed down onto Catherine's body, mostly on her face and chest.

"More," Catherine said. Morris was eager to comply. He slashed Jaclyn's upper and lower back, left and right, leaving long, gaping gashes in her skin.

"Please! Please stop!" Jaclyn screamed, her words coming in clearly despite her mouth gag. Morris was undeterred as he made gash after gash into her skin; her blood raining down upon a laughing Catherine.

Dylan pulled as hard as he could, but his arm and leg restraints would not yield. Rose and Violet calmly puffed away at their cigarettes, unconcerned about Dylan's struggling beside them.

Morris proceeded to slash at Jaclyn's front side, putting several long cuts up the sides of her ribs. Dylan would have been impressed at the blind man's handiwork if not for the horror of watching his sister's agony.

Blood gushed from Jaclyn's open wounds, and showered down upon Catherine's writhing body. Jaclyn's screams only seemed to relax Catherine more. She sighed as she basked in the fresh warm rain from the shrieking girl above her.

By now Catherine was drenched with Jaclyn's blood. She rubbed the blood across her arms, around her belly, and between her breasts.

"Ooh, more, Morris, more," Catherine said, sounding almost as if she were aroused.

Morris pressed the tip of the scythe onto Jaclyn's nipple, the one that Lukas had pinched just the other night, and reopened the cut. Morris pressed the blade against Jaclyn's other breast, and sliced her nipple clean off.

Jaclyn let out a howling wail. Her entire body shook about, causing her to bleed faster and spray it farther. Catherine giggled madly with every one of Jaclyn's desperate squeals. Each time Morris swung the scythe, Dylan would hear the slashing sound of the blade cutting deeper and deeper into Jaclyn's flesh, followed by Jaclyn's screams, and followed again by Catherine's laughter.

Catherine was now coated from head to toe, and she rubbed her hands across her body in orgasmic pleasure. Jaclyn's tears mixed with the blood that dripped down her face. She gave a pleading look at Dylan, whose eyes were full of tears of his own.

The next slash went into Jaclyn's belly, and it went deep. When the blade came out, some of Jaclyn's intestines came out with it.

Dylan screamed, while Jaclyn didn't make a sound.

Jaclyn's eyes looked as though they might burst from their sockets. Blood dripped from the corners of her mouth, from biting off her own tongue. Blood dribbled into her nostrils, causing her to gasp for air. Morris responded quickly, and sliced the rag in her mouth free.

Jaclyn opened her mouth, and a gush of blood burst out, along with a piece of her tongue. She took a long, deep gasp for air.

"Kill me!" Jaclyn pleaded. "Pweese! Kill me!"

Catherine shook her head.

"Not yet. Bleed a little more for me, baby. You're doing great."

Jaclyn sobbed helplessly. She twisted her head around and about as Morris pressed the blade tip to her chin, and gently cut the side of her face from her cheek to her temple. Her blood seeped across her forehead and soaked her hair.

Sobbing, Dylan squeezed his eyes closed, praying for his nightmare to end.

"More blood," Catherine moaned. Her eyes were closed and she was simply basking in the red rain from above. Morris slashed Jaclyn's forehead, arms, and thighs, completely drenching Catherine in blood. Jaclyn grew very still, and made little noise.

"She's almost gone," Violet muttered to Rose. Rose nodded in agreement. Dylan bawled his eyes out, but the two smoking girls ignored him.

"Finish her, Morris," Catherine said.

Dylan screamed as loudly as he could, so loudly he felt his skull might burst from his face, but he could not stop Morris from raising the scythe to Jaclyn's throat, placing the blade tip to the side of her neck, and slicing her neck open from ear to ear.

He saw the life leave her eyes, and the blood burst from her open jugular in a massive shower upon Catherine's figure. Catherine gave out a moan of erotic pleasure. Jaclyn's fresh warm blood showered down upon her skin. Catherine ran her hands sensually across her body, massaging her skin with the soothing warm liquid.

Morris set the bloody scythe down upon the tub's edge, and stood by at the washroom door with his arms folded behind his back. Rose and Violet continued smoking, as if they awaited some further task that had not yet been given to them.

Catherine lay still for several minutes, simply relaxing and enjoying the warmth of the fresh young blood on her body. Jaclyn's corpse gently swayed about, still dripping blood from her many open wounds. Dylan starred up a the dank ceiling, wondering, if somehow he'd deserved this fate. He couldn't imagine Jaclyn deserved hers.

His soul crushed, Dylan wept quietly, reflecting upon his dismal failure. His failure as a brother, and his failure as a son. Rose and Violet simply smoked their cigarettes, not speaking a word. The room was eerily silent, with no noise but the sound of Catherine masturbating.

Catherine let out a moan, followed by a long sigh. She then lay still, leaving no sound in the room but the last few drops of Jaclyn's blood dripping onto her blood-soaked skin.

At last, Catherine climbed out of the tub. Her naked body glowed red in the candlelight, resembling a demon that had just emerged from the pits of hell as she clamored towards the stone slab where Dylan lay.

Rose and Violet took to their feet. One look from Catherine, and they seemed to know what to do. Extinguishing the cigarettes onto the slab, the young ladies stepped out of the washroom, still clad in their robes but leaving their lingerie behind.

Catherine approached Dylan slowly, step by step, leaving a trail of bloody footprints in her wake. She took a seat upon the slab and looked down upon the quivering Dylan. She said nothing for nearly a minute, just staring at him with her cold, empty eyes.

Dylan again tried to loosen his restraints, but had no more success than he had while his sister was being flayed to death. He was almost glad for it. He would not have been able to live with himself if he'd managed to get free now, now that Jaclyn was beyond saving. He simply stared at the terrifying blood-soaked demon staring back at him.

It was Catherine who broke the silence.

"Let me tell you a story. I want to tell you about my first ever bath of blood. Well, it would have been. You see, one of my attendants brought this lovely young girl home. She was only eighteen at the time, but already engaged with a gorgeous rock on her finger. Clara McHenry was her name."

Dylan arched his eyebrow. He knew that name from somewhere.

"So, after making some small talk, I had my attendants get her ready for the bath. They had her all strung up and naked and ready for me. She looked so deliciously sexy just hanging there, squirming and shaking. I was truly looking forward to slicing her up into little bits."

Dylan seethed at Catherine's light-hearted description. As she spoke, she pulled the gag from his lips, and removed the bra and panties from his mouth. Dylan gasped for air.

"So after I got undressed, I came back to the washroom, and she was gone. Just gone. Empty chain hanging over an empty tub. I was heartbroken. I suspected one of my attendants had released her, but I could never be certain. But what I did find peculiar was that on that very same night, this went missing."

Catherine picked up something from behind Dylan, and held it in front of his face. It was the skeleton key. Dylan stared into the deep red gemstone eyes on the key's handle.

"This used to be mine. It was a gift from my brother. He told me it was cursed with demonic magic, and empowered to open all passageways. I lamented losing that. Think of how useful that could have been in gathering up new bath victims!"

"My mother got that from my great aunt Clara," Dylan said.

"Hmm. I always wondered what happened to that girl. And my key. Well, I'd like to thank you for returning it to me. I will certainly make good use of it."

Dylan gritted his teeth, and glared at Catherine with eyes of hate.

"Now, let me tell you another story. I was getting ready for a date one evening. A young man, Tommy Chappell was his name if I recall correctly, asked me to go to the picture show with him. I wasn't particularly interested in boys to be honest but I liked his car, so I agreed."

Catherine rested her blood-soaked hand on Dylan's chest. Dylan cringed under her touch.

"So, to get ready for my date, my first real date, I was in the washroom preparing for a bath," Catherine said. She glanced over at Jaclyn's hanging corpse and smiled. "A regular bath. This was before my blood-bathing days."

Catherine paused, as if she were awaiting laughter. When Dylan responded only with silence, she continued.

"So, I had gotten completely undressed, and ready to get in the tub, when the door opened. And who do I see? Our butler. He walks in, sees me standing there stark naked. I was horrified. No man had ever seen me naked before, and I fully intended for it to stay that way. Now, I realize it was an honest mistake. I really should have remembered to lock the door. But- nevertheless I was not going to let his mistake go unanswered."

Dylan heard a loud rumbling in a nearby room. He turned his attention to the alcove, where Violet and Rose emerged, pushing a large coffin on a gurney. It looked to be the large black marble casket that Dylan was unable to open. Rose and Violet rolled the coffin out of the alcove and towards the stone slab.

"So do you know what I did?" Catherine asked. She waited for a response from Dylan, and hearing nothing, she continued. "I scratched out his eyes. I tore them right out of his fucking eye sockets. And he screamed and screamed, and I told him 'that's what you get you pervert!' And I laughed."

Catherine smiled as Rose and Violet rolled the coffin next to the slab. Violet inserted a key into the coffin's lock and opened it. The coffin was empty.

"Well, he healed up but of course he never saw ever again," Catherine said. "But I would say it worked out for the best. Without his eyes, Morris makes for the perfect washroom attendant. Don't you, Morris?"

"Yes, madam," Morris said.

Rose and Violet untied Dylan's legs, and proceeded to bind his legs together with the roll of plastic shrink wrap. They bound him snugly, from his feet all the way up to his chest, wrapping him tightly, so tightly he could barely breathe.

"So, while I did tell you that no man has ever seen me naked, that wasn't completely true," Catherine said. "The truth is, no man has ever seen me naked and gotten to see anything else ever again."

Catherine placed both of her bloody hands upon Dylan's chest, and creeped them upwards towards his face.

"So Dylan, when these two lovely ladies lay you down in your final resting place, you will remain there, like Morris, without your sight I'm afraid."

Dylan breathed faster, gasping as Rose and Violet tightened the plastic wrap around his chest. Catherine placed her fingertips around Dylan's eyes, and let her sharp nails trace the curve of his eyelids.

"No! NO!" Dylan screamed.

"I'm sorry, Dylan," Catherine said.

With that, Dylan felt Catherine's nails puncture his eyelids, and Dylan's entire world went dark. Searing pain shot though his eye sockets, and warm blood gushed from the corners of his eyes like a fountain. Dylan let out a howling scream as Catherine ripped both eyes from his sockets.

"You really should have left the blindfold on," Rose said, smugly.

Violet untied Dylan's hands, and he immediately clutched the bloody caverns where his eyes had been. Rose and Violet wrestled his arms away and bound them in plastic as well, securing them to his chest. They continued wrapping him up to the top of his head, leaving a small opening around his nose. Dylan screamed and wailed until he was out of breath.

"I hope this casket is comfortable for you," Catherine said. "You're going to be in there a long time."

Dylan felt himself being lifted off the stone slab, and placed into the solid marble casket. When he was securely inside, he heard the coffin lid being slammed shut.

"Seal him away good," he heard Catherine say. "And dispose of the girl someplace better this time. We can't afford to have another body be found."

"Yes, ma'am," Violet said.

Dylan felt himself being wheeled down a long hallway. The searing pain in his eyes burned into his brain as he felt himself being gurneyed off to his fate.

In spite of his physical agony, Dylan found he could think of nothing but the sheer magnitude of his failure. He'd failed to kill Lukas Balko. He'd failed to keep his sister alive. He'd failed to resist the vixens who'd seduced him. Dylan's regrets clamored in his mind as he approached what he assumed would be his imminent demise.

At last, the coffin came to a stop. A brief pause, and he felt himself being lowered, as if he were on a dumbwaiter. The coffin lowered into the ground, or a compartment in the basement floor. The coffin descended further and further, as Dylan gasped for air and found it was in rather short supply in his small prison.

Dylan felt the coffin touch down on solid rock, sending a wave of doom through his body. And then- the sound of movement above him. A trap door locking closed just above the coffin lid. Sealing him in.

Panic paralyzed Dylan's already immobile body. He struggled and gasped and found he could no longer move nor breathe.

This is how it ends for you, Dylan.

And then he heard the voice of Lukas Balko. Not with his ears, but in his mind. He had only the voice of Balko to keep him company in his dark and silent prison.

Join me in Hell. I'm with your mother. And your sister.

And all Dylan could do was scream. He screamed as loud as he could for as long as he could. He would scream for the rest of his life.

1...456789