Becoming a Star Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another spank. "I am spending time on you to help you. I'm not going to be your sugar daddy. You strike me as a girl who will take it easy given the opportunity. I am going to give you a chance, but you will have to earn it."

He took his fingers out of her and said, "Do you understand?"

She delayed answering and he spanked her harder.

She gasped, "Yes, I do sir."

"Tell me what you to do."

"I need to work hard practice and not take anything for granted." Another smack on her bottom and he heard him pull his zip down.

"Do what you need to do to make me hard and then put this on me."

She turned round and saw that he was handing her a condom. She knew that after having walked in on her sucking Ernie that she would have to do the same with him. She knelt down, opened her mouth wide and followed the example of the lawyer she had watched earlier. "Good girl. You are getting some practice, I can tell."

A minute later he was hard, and he said, "Put it on, Joanna Latimer."

"Call me Susan Ridley? I need to get used to a stage name."

"You're learning already, Susan."

He then shouted "Ernie, have you closed up yet?"

Ernie shouted back, "Yes. I have."

"Then open the door. I want to fuck the shop girl over the counter with the lights on. She needs to get used to acting." She had just finished getting the condom on. He said to her, "Put your arse on the desk."

She again obeyed and he put his dick in her vagina and then told her "Arms around my neck." He then lifted her off the desk and walked out the now open door with her impaled on his prick.

He marched her over to the counter and then lay her down on it and raised her legs in the air. He then pushed into her and she went, "Oooh." Somehow he had penetrated her deeper than last time.

"Ernie, play with her tits so that she enjoys it."

Ernie did not hesitate, and she realised that with Ernie concentrating on her breasts and Bill fucking her that her enjoyment was enhanced. Ernie had got very used to her boobs and knew what worked with her. She realised that Ernie's cock, although still within his trousers, was rubbing against her face. She decided that this was part of her training and reached over her head and undid Ernie's belt, button and zip.

"Good girl." This was from Bill. "Ernie, fill her mouth."

Ernie took one hand off her breasts and did the necessary with his trousers. She then realised that the angle Ernie was at meant that she would be having his prick coming down into her throat. She was glad the Ernie had a slightly smaller than average dick as otherwise she would have choked. Bill slowed down so as to ensure that she could keep Ernie's cock in her mouth. She looked over to the side and realised how obscene it all looked. Her stockinged legs were sticking up in the air with her ankles around Bill's head, Ernie continued to play with her breasts and her lips were touching Ernie's balls as he pushed his unprotected prick in and out of her.

She found the sight exhilarating and orgasmed. "Naughty girl, you should have waited for us."

For some reason that set Ernie off, and he came in her mouth. She began to gag and Bill said, "Ok, You can get on your knees and swallow now." She clambered down from the counter and then reinserted Ernie's prick in her mouth. Bill handed Ernie the polaroid camera and told him to take a picture from above.

She swallowed all that Ernie had to offer. She then looked at the photograph once it had developed and realised how hot she looked with a dick in her mouth. She did not have much time to think about it as Bill picked her up and bent her over the counter. He initially gently inserted his cock into her and pushed in and out of her.

"Esmonde and Larbey are going into business with the Silvers. They want to move slightly up market and create a modern version of the Carry On films. Look, there's no chance of you being cast as a serious actress out of the gate, but you have to start somewhere. Knowing them they will want to have some stars they find for themselves. You know the thing; in the titles they will say "and introducing" whatever you choose for your stage name. Do you want that woman to be Susan ridley or whatever name you choose."

"I do." The truth was she did. If going to university just meant she had to fuck men to get promoted in an office job, she may as well go for broke and fuck them to become famous.

He gradually speeded up and went deeper. "Susan, is this how your boyfriend likes other men to fuck you?"

She was initially confused, but then recalled she had told the man last time that her boyfriend liked to think of her being fucked by other men and Bill would not know she had split up with David.

"Yes, the harder the better." Well, he would have done if she had actually allowed other men to have sex with her.

"OK, you are going to Leamington Spa on Saturday and let everyone who wants special services use you for the price agreed. We know you don't mind having sex with men who don't know. Don't give it away for free like you used to but earn every penny they pay you. Make them all want to have sex with you even if they don't dare. See if you can have the same star quality as Marilyn."

He then started really shoving himself into her. She began to scream with pleasure at the thought of becoming famous.

He said, "Make those who are too scared pay to watch you. I know you will like it."

She shouted, "I love performing in front of an audience. I wish there were a thousand people watching me now." To her shock she realised that she was telling the truth.

Ernie took another photograph of her as she came for the second time today.

As she lay exhausted flopped over the counter, Bill said, "Go home, read about Marilyn, and look at the pictures. Choose some and in your next photoshoot with Ernie here re-enact the ones you like best."

Ernie said, "I can do Friday night. We can also plan your Road Show act then."

She nodded and said, "Ok." Ernie then showed her the photograph. Bill's head and upper body could not be seen, but it was obvious what was being done to her. She looked at her face and realised that her ecstasy was self-evident. God, perhaps David had known her better than she thought he did.