Becoming Daddy's Good Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister was a pain slut. Like me.

"No," Daddy said. "Bare bottom."

Her eyes widened. "What?"

"Take off your dress now, young lady."

"I'm not a child anymore, Dad," she huffed, straightening up from the couch. Her arms crossed before her, eyes fixed. "No bare bottom spanking."

"You've acted like a child the entire time you were at your grandparents," growled Daddy. "A spoiled brat. So you'll be disciplined like one. And now you're trying to wheedle out of your punishment. An extra five spankings."

"Five?" she screeched.

"Ten."

Her eyes goggled.

"Fifteen." Daddy smacked the belt into his hand and Alice flinched. "I'll keep counting until you take that dress off."

"I'm not wearing a bra, Daddy." She hesitated. "You'll see...my...you know."

"I've seen tits before, girl. Twenty."

"But..."

"Twenty-five."

"Fine," she pouted and unbuttoned her dress. She glanced at me watching her. "Does Melody have to be here?"

"Yes."

She opened her mouth to complain but whatever look crossed Daddy's mouth shut her up. She finished unbuttoning and turned away, shyly slipping out of her dress, her back to me and Daddy. It was such a virginal gesture. I didn't know my sister could act so innocent the way she always talked about sex. It wouldn't surprise me to learn she had sex.

Her right arm crossed her chest as her skirt fell off her hips revealing a rather daring pair of panties. Cheekies. Part thong part normal panties, digging into the crack of her ass at the bottom but spreading into a full pair of panties as it swept up to the waistband, laving the her lower asscheeks exposed.

"Where did you buy those?" Daddy growled. "I never approved them."

"With my allowance," she said.

"For a boy?"

She shook her head violently. Daddy didn't approve of us dating through highs school, and even now that we were eighteen, he still frowned on it. I knew why. "Of course not, Daddy. I just...wanted to feel like a woman. Okay?"

"Bend over."

Still covering her small tits, she moved to the couch. I was disappointed. I wanted to see her breasts. I could tell they were small, probably just like Sun's. Firm mounds bouncing and jiggling, nipples hard, begging to be sucked.

Mommy had a huge smile on her lips as she watched. She moved over to me, sidling close, then nudging me to the right a few steps. "This way we can see her cunt," whispered Mommy.

I had a perfect view of Alice's cheekies pressed tight against her pubic mound, a dark, wet spot staining her crotch. Her lips molded to the pussy, tight and plump, virginal. Daddy moved behind her and then yanked her panties down her legs.

"Daddy!" gasped Alice.

"Oh, she's shaved," Mommy moaned. "How naughty, Sir."

"Yes, and why are you shaved, slut? For a boy?"

"Of course not." Alice squirmed. "Every girl does it. I bet even goody-two-shoes Melody over there has a bald snatch. It's just what girls do these days, Daddy. Okay?"

I did have a shaved cunt, but not because other girls did it. Daddy liked bare twat. He had a huge grin on his face as he stared at my sister. I licked my lips, my pussy--still aching from my denied orgasm this morning--clenched as I devoured the sight of my twin. Her pussy lips were tighter than mine, and plump with her arousal.

"Beautiful," whispered Mommy.

I nodded my head, my mouth growing dry.

"Ready?" Daddy asked.

"Yes, Daddy. I'm sorry I was a brat at Grandma and Grandpa's. I should have helped Mom out instead of being a bitc...brat."

"Yes, you should have. So you understand why you're being spanked?"

"For acting like a little girl and...and not following your orders."

"If you were a good girl, you wouldn't get punished." Daddy said those words slowly, letting them sink into my sister. She glanced at me, biting on her lower lip. Then she glared and looked away with a huff.

Ooh, she was such a bitch.

Daddy held the belt coiled in half, the ends gripped in his hand so the metal parts wouldn't injure her. He drew back the belt and cracked it down hard on her ass. The leather slapped together, making a distinctive, double smack sound. Alice yelped in pain, a broad, red welt rising on her round rear.

I smiled, my pussy on fire. I wanted to finger myself to an orgasm as I watched Daddy draw back the belt and crack it down again. And again. And again. He spanked her harder than she had ever been spanked. She bucked, her loose, tawny hair flying as she gasped and screamed.

"Too hard, Daddy. That hurts."

"Maybe you'll start obeying and being a good girl," Daddy growled and brought the belt down again.

And again.

Mommy's hips twitched beside me. Her nipples stood out on her blouse, thick and hard. I nudged her and flashed her a horny smile. She winked back at me, her thighs pressing together just like mine were.

I bet her juices trickled down her thighs.

"Ouch, Daddy, so hard! Oww!" Her ass burned. Tears fell down her cheeks. And those weren't the only drops to trickle down her flesh.

Pussy juices leaked down her thighs. They glistened, adorning her swollen mound. The more Daddy spanked her and the hotter her ass grew, the more juices poured down her thighs. She was a fountain gushing juices as the pleasure turned to agony.

Daddy mastered her body. He controlled the belt. It looked hard, even random, but I knew Daddy's skill. Every blow fell exactly as hard as he wanted and exactly where he wanted. He striped her ass, adding new welts. He concentrated on her lower ass, right where cheek met thigh.

It was the sweet spot.

"I wish that was me," I whispered.

Mommy took my hand and squeezed. "Me, too. She loves it. Slut."

I nodded my head.

Alice kept screaming, her face red, her hair flying, but I could tell by the way her hips wiggled, her back arching her butt up to meet the next swipe, the juices pouring down her thighs. She was growing closer and closer to ecstasy.

And Daddy knew it.

He flicked the belt just right, changing his angle, and landed it between her thighs. It cracked against her pussy. Alice's back arched. Her head shot out and she screamed. Pain was thick in her voice, but there was something more in the scream. Something primal.

Alice came.

Juices flooded down her thighs. Her face fell into the couch as she bucked and spasmed. Her ass clenched and relaxed. She moaned and gasped, a huge smile on her lips as she writhed in orgasmic delight, savoring her punishmentgasm.

I was so wet. I wanted to fly to her, seize her hair, and make her lick my pussy. I wanted to fall across the couch's arm and beg Daddy to spank me to a climax. I needed to cum. I needed Alice to make me cum. With her fingers. Her tongue. Anything.

Alice shuddered a final time. And then her eyes shot open. "Oh, god," she gasped. "No, no, no, no."

Her face went scarlet, and then she scrambled over the couch arm, feet pressing on the cushions, disturbing them, and ran as fast as she could. She didn't bother grabbing her clothing. Her panties, which had worked down her hips as she squirmed, fell to her ankles. She kicked hard, freeing her right foot as she hobbled for the stairs. The tiny cloth clung about her left ankle as she vanished up the stairs, sobbing in mortification.

Daddy grinned. "Well, that worked perfectly."

"Your poor sister needs comfort," Mommy said. She produced a small tin of ointment from her skirt's pocket. "She just came in front of the family. She needs you to soothe her. Both the pain and her embarrassment."

I took the tin, swallowing. "Me? Alice hates me."

Mommy laughed and gave me a small push at the small of my back. I took a few steps forward, glancing at Daddy. His cock tented his bulge. He was so hard. "Daddy, I could relieve your erection?"

"Your sister needs you. Now."

His tone brooked no argument. "Yes, Daddy."

Behind me, Daddy threw Mommy on the couch. She gasped in shock then groaned as he shoved up her skirt. I wanted to stay and watch, envious of Mommy. I trudged up the stairs, Mommy gasping in delight as Daddy fingered her cunt.

Lucky. My pussy dripped beneath my skirt.

I stomped upstairs, a mix of angry and horny. This was pointless. Alice wouldn't want me to comfort her. Not after the humiliation I saw on her face. She came in front of us, her family, reveling in her fantasy for a single moment, and revealing them to us.

But Daddy commanded.

I reached her door, my bare feet digging into the carpet of the hallway. I raised my arm, hesitated, then took a deep breath. I rapped softly and asked, "Alice?"

"Go away!" Tears choked her voice.

I knocked again. "Please, Alice."

"I said go away!" she screeched, voice warbling, cracking.

I bit my lip. I wanted to go away. I did. But I had to go in there. So I grabbed the door knob and turned it slowly. I opened the door. Alice lay on her bed face down, her head beneath her pillow. Her bright-red ass glowed in a shaft of sunlight flooding through her open window.

She sat up and glared at me. "Go away." She seized her pillow and threw it at me. "Now!"

Her pillow hit my legs and bounced to the floor. I kept walking. I held up the ointment. "I have something to soothe your ass. It will make you feel a lot better."

"Like you would know," she said, still lying on her belly. Her face was a tear-stained mess. "You're such a perfect girl. You never get in trouble. When was the last time Dad even spanked you?"

Yesterday.

I slipped onto her bed, lying down next to her. She just put her face between her hands and cried again. "Please, Melody. Just let me die in peace."

"Because you had an orgasm while Daddy spanked you?"

She stiffened. I unscrewed the top. The ointment had a bitter, medical smell. I scooped up a handful and rubbed it into her burning ass. I could feel the heat radiating thorough her skin. She stiffened and sucked in a breath.

"See," I purred, "isn't that nice?"

"You're touching my butt, Melody," she groaned.

"So? We're sisters." I scooped up another dollop and worked it into her ass as I lay down beside her. "I know how well this works."

Alice looked at me. She sniffed. "How? When have you ever been punished?"

My fingers moved across her butt-cheek, nearing her crack. I squirmed, biting my lip, debating if I should do it. Daddy wanted this. I had to seduce her. He told me I would only cum if Alice made me. "Flip up my skirt."

"Why?" She gave me a look.

"Just do it," I sighed, massaging more ointment into her. I rolled onto my belly, which made it a little awkward to massage her ass with my left hand.

She sighed and flipped up my skirt. She gasped. "Holy shit. You're black and blue. Daddy did this?"

I nodded my head.

"It looks like it hurts."

"It does. So much." I wiggled my ass. "Maybe you could...help me out."

Alice bit her lip. "That's so weird."

"We're sister's. We're just rubbing ointment on each other's butts. What's so weird about that?"

"You've changed." She narrowed her eyes. "Something is very different about you. And not just the hair."

I smiled at her, my fingers still massaging her ass, the ointment pot resting between us. Alice sighed and then scooped up a dollop of the white cream and reached past my left arm and smeared it onto my ass.

I groaned as the tingling ointment soothed the bruising ache. Her fingers were nice, delicate. I liked her touch. She smeared the ointment into my ass as we lay our heads on the bed facing each other, relieving the other of pain, touching each other. It was so intimate. My heart beat up and color spotted Alice's cheeks.

I sighed. "Nice."

"I guess," she said, squirming as she rubbed her thighs together.

I smiled. I bet she had a hot pussy, still juicy from her orgasm, and now aroused by my touch. I rubbed my fingers towards her crack, reaching. "So, what was it like cumming while Daddy spanked you?"

She bit her lip. "Embarrassing."

"It didn't sound embarrassing. It sounded like you had the orgasm of your life."

Her eyes narrowed. "Have you ever had an orgasm, Melody?"

I nodded my head. "Many. I love cumming."

"Wow, the things I'm learning about my sister today. Fine, yes, it was amazing. For one moment it was everything I wanted."

"Because you like being spanked," I grinned. "You get off on it."

"Melody," she groaned, but a smile played on her lips. "You make it sound so weird."

"I don't think it's weird." My fingers dipped into her crack, caressing her flesh, sliding lower. "I think it's hot. I fantasize about Daddy spanking me, too. And cumming."

"So were you bad on purpose?"

"Like you were on the trip?"

She blushed and nodded her head.

I grinned as my finger traced across her taint, reaching for her pussy. "Maybe. I like being naughty sometimes. It's fun."

Alice's eyes widened when she felt my finger brush her pussy slit. I stroked up and down her, arching my eyebrows. She shuddered as her slick juices coated my finger. I brushed her clit, circling it before sliding back up.

"See, being naughty sometimes can be fun."

"Wow," she groaned. "You...and me?"

I wiggled closer to her, my finger touching her wet snatch. "It was so hot watching you getting spanked. Did it make you wet? All of us staring at your shaved twat? Watching? Hearing you gasp and moan? And then you came. Did that make it more exciting?"

"Yes, "she groaned, her fingers digging into my ass. I loved the pain. "Holy shit, my sister is a budding dyke. You've fooled around before. With Sun?"

I nodded my head and dipped my fingers into her folds. She shuddered, squirming more, her pussy so hot on my fingers. She licked her lips, eyes wide, then she shoved her hand lower between my legs, brushing my shaved pussy.

"You're bald." She giggled. "Knew it. Knew this goody-two-shoe act was fake. You're a naughty slut." Her fingers brushed through my folds and dipped inside of me. "You don't have a hymen. You're not a virgin."

"Nope." Then I kissed her.

Her finger pumped in and out of my pussy as we kissed. I clenched down on her, squirming in delight as I stroked her pussy lips. We turned, rolling on our sides to face each other. Our hands came away from each other's pussies--it was too hard to reach around. Our tongues danced, sharing our budding, sisterly love as we shoved our hands between the other's thighs.

And fingered the other's cunt.

My sister's flesh was so hot and juicy. I stroked her. She moaned into my mouth, her tongue fluttering against mine. She shoved two fingers into my cunt this time while our bodies pressed tight. She was so warm and silky. Her tits were small and firm. They rubbed against my mounds. I savored how they felt against me. I moaned into the kiss, savoring her two fingers pumping in and out of my cunt.

"Oh, damn, Melody," moaned Alice, her eyes blinking. "Wow, this is a surprise. You feel good against me."

"So do you."

We kissed again. Our tongues danced, caressing each other. Her nipples brushed. Tingles shot down to my pussy. My sheath clenched about her probing fingers while I rubbed faster and faster on her clit, stimulating her. I savored the taste of her lips. The feel of her pussy.

I had to taste that pussy.

"Let's sixty-nine," I moaned, breaking the kiss.

"Oh, you are naughty." She nodded her head, enthusiastic.

I flipped around and grabbed her ass. She moaned in pain and returned the favor, seizing my bruised cheeks. I groaned against the stab of agony as we pulled each other tight. We lay on our sides, legs spread wide, and devoured us.

Alice was unskilled but enthusiastic. Her tongue licked and flailed across my pussy lips, desperate to enjoy me. I had lots of practice with Sun. I knew where to lick my sister to drive her wild. Her fingers clenched into my ass as I licked and nuzzled.

And her taste...

Delicious.

My sister tasted sweet and fresh, not the tart flavor of Mommy or the spicy flavor of Sun, or even my tangy flavor. Alice tasted wonderful. I licked and tongued her. I attacked her, pulling her pussy tight against my mouth.

It was wonderful to be caressed by her tongue. I didn't have to fight the pleasure--Daddy had given me permission to cum with my sister. The horny itch that had afflicted me all day was finally scratched. By my sister. My bratty, annoying, wonderful sister. We could have been doing this forever. Loving each other instead of fighting.

This was so much better.

"Yes, yes, yes, Melody, oh, you taste better than me. I fantasized about this."

"Me?" I gasped.

"You, Daddy, even Mommy. I masturbated to everyone. I'm such a freak. I wanted you all to spank me and make me cum."

"Oh, that sounds so hot," I moaned and buried my face back into her pussy.

My fingers dipped into her asscheeks as I licked at her hymen--another Cherry to pluck for Daddy. I brushed her sphincter. She gasped into my pussy as I pressed at her puckered backdoor. She resisted and then I was in her.

She stiffened and bucked in my arms. Her juices flooded sweet and delicious out of her cunt. I made my sister cum. Her thighs tightened about my head. She thrust her tongue deep into my pussy as her fingers clenched on my ass.

"That's it, cum," I moaned to her. "You naughty slut. You're cumming on your sister's mouth."

"Yes," she hissed. "Oh, Melody, yes. You need to cum, too. Feed me your juices."

She flicked her tongue up to my clit. My nub shuddered. A spark of pleasure shot through me. My cunt convulsed. I moaned into her pussy as the pleasure surged through my body. Powerful rapture crashed into my mind. I gasped and moaned, my sister drinking every drop of my pleasure while stars danced before my eyes.

It was so wicked. So bad and naughty.

I loved it.

"Alice," I moaned.

"Melody!"

We both trembled as our pleasure burned through us, sharing our sisterly passion. It was so wrong, so taboo. I loved it. As much as I loved submitting to Daddy and playing with Mommy. Alice would soon be a part of the fun.

Once she learned to be a good girl.

Alice groaned, rolled onto her back, and passed out from the ecstasy. I grinned, licking my lips, and left her lying there. I slipped out only to find Mommy and Daddy waiting, Mommy sucking his cock. I moved to Daddy, lifting my pussy smeared face.

He ripped his cock out of Mommy's mouth and pinned me to the wall. He kissed me, tasting the proof that I had seduced my sister. Then he slammed his cock into me. Three pumps and he exploded into my depths. He grunted into our kiss as he erupted into my pussy. I shuddered, my toes curling as I savored his cum flooding my cunt.

I was Daddy's good girl. And soon Alice would be, too.

To be continued...

12