Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom broke the kiss. "Mmm, you did good, Jason. You raised some fine sons."

"Thanks, Mom," I said. My son with Donna's mother had already knocked her up. She was so happy, and my sons with Mrs. Best, Mrs. Donovan, and Mrs. Shaver, my old college president, all were pleasing their mothers.

I held my mom to my side, this new world, changed by that belt that I still had in my dresser, such a wild place. We were all under its spell, changed into this new direction. I had no idea how or why this had all happened. I never would know.

But that was okay. I had my growing family. My mother, my wife, and our sons. What more did a mama's boy like me need?

* * *

The Figure found that a fun world to watch. It had lost track of the decades seeing just how much the world had changed.

It liked it when worlds changed. When mortals acted weird. And there was an infinite number of worlds out there for it to meddle in. The next belt buckle had long been completed. Now it was eager to see what would happen. A new scenario for its pleasure.

The Figure stroked the black belt with the silver belt buckle that read, "Best Teacher." Rising, the Figure headed to the Mist to find a new world to play with.

To be continued in the next Belt Buckle Mind-Control Tale...