Being Emily: A Vampire Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope," Clement said.

"I think we can go to bed a little early," Lucy said. "Day isn't too far away." Lucy and Clement drifted off to sleep, clutching their new plaything, and then Helen did the same.

Morning came, and Helen left, closing the curtains as she walked out to keep the uncomfortable sun away from the pair, waking Clement and Lucy from their sleep for just a moment before they drifted back to bed. It was daytime, after all. Helen cleaned herself up, packed her things, and left, quickly finding a taxi to bring her back home.

She returned the next Saturday, as well as the Saturday after that. Sex aside, Clement and Lucy turned out to be great people in general, and Helen loved them. Routine, amazing sex and more importantly, frequent biting, spaced out over just long enough of a time-span for her to never tire of it, gave her the energy to focus during the week, and helped her career greatly over the months to come.

~~~~ ~~~~

I hope you liked this: the genre is a little oversaturated, but I think I pulled it off. Let me know if you have any suggestions!