Best Friends Forever Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had a lot of fun tonight," he yawns, leaning over and kissing me.

"You don't have to run off," I say, looking up at him.

"I'm exhausted," he yawns again.

"You can sleep with me if you want to," I offer.

"Are you sure about that," he asks, rubbing his eyes. "I snore in my sleep."

"Yeah, well, I occasionally talk in my sleep," I mention, raking the bath towel into the floor.

After a tug-of-war loaded down with all kinds of inconsequential reasons why we shouldn't sleep in the same bed, I convince Brian to stay. When he finally crawls into bed, I snuggle up with him until he falls asleep unlike myself. I'm usually at odd hours of the night. Besides, I still need to get cleaned up dressed for bed myself.

Instead of getting dressed for bed, I roll over and stare at my digital clock, watching as the minutes trickle by one at a time. After awhile, I quietly slip off the bed and watch him sleeping peacefully on my bed. Then, I clean myself up grab my phone and purse and head for the back door to smoke.

12