Better Left to Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at it, just barely in my pussy," she said huskily, looking down.

Her hand grabbed his shaft and she resumed stroking it slowly up and down, as the head of Alec's cock remained just inside of her. Her hips began to move back and forth now.

"Oh, god," she whined, "I'm getting close!"

"Fuck, Christie!" Alec groaned, as he tilted his head up to watch the amazing sight of what she was doing.

"You like that Alec?" she said, almost panting now, "Do you like being inside me?"

Then she looked at the camera, and with a look of surprise, cried out:

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum! I'm going to fucking cum!"

Travis' eyes were wide and his mouth hung open, knowing what was about to happen. He knew his wife, knew that she loved to feel filled as she orgasmed. With a cry of pleasure, she suddenly lowered herself fully over Alec's shaft, burying it deep inside of her. Her body began to convulse and buck, as she cried out in sheer pleasure.

"Yessssss, yesssss, fuck yessss!! God I'm gonna ride your cock so hard, Alec!" Christie yelled, grinding his deep inside of her. She threw her vibrator to the side and grabbed the headboard with both hands and began riding up and down his cock like an animal.

Travis continued to watch with wonder, mesmerized at the sight of his wife riding his best friend as if her life depended on it. He glanced at his own cock, wishing he could somehow reach it and relieve the throbbing pressure that had built up. His jealousy was now washed away by the incredible surge of arousal flowing through him.

Christie's creamy white tits were bouncing and swinging furiously in Alec's face, her nipples grazing his nose and lips as she rocked back and forth at a maddening pace. Travis heard her cry out:

"DON'T --- STOP --FUCKING --- ME -- ALEC --- PLLEEEASSSSE -- DON'T --- STOP!"

Each word came out in staggered breaths, as she repeatedly slammed down on his cock.

Suddenly Alec pushed her to the side and jumped off the side of the bed, his cock swinging like a hammer. He grabbed Christie by the hips and yanked her from the bed, bending her over and pushing her face down into the sheets. He teased the head of his cock against her quivering pussy.

From this view they were both facing directly into one of the cameras and Travis could make out every bead of sweat on their bodies. Christie tilted her head up and looked into the camera, her chin resting on the bed. She reached between her legs, fumbling clumsily for Alec's cock.

"What do you want Christie? Tell me what you want." Alec demanded, still teasing her pussy with the head of his cock.

Christie was still panting, her eyes wild and desperate.

"I want you to fuck me," she pleaded, gazing into the camera.

"Pleaassse, Alec, please put it back in me! Make me cum again. I need you to make me cum again!"

With one swift move, Alec reached forward and grabbed a handful of Christie's hair, and yanked her upward. Travis could now see underneath his wife, the cock of Alec's head rubbing back and forth along the folds of Christie's soaking wet pussy.

Keeping a tight grip on her hair, Alec reached down with his other hand and shoved his cock deep inside Travis' wife.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried out, her face wincing in what appeared to be a look of pain.

Her eyes were like saucers, her mouth wide. Alec began to ram his cock in and out of her pussy, continuing to yank her hair back. Her tits thrust out toward the camera, as she cried out:

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK!! GIVE IT TO ME ALEC, HARDER, HARDER!!"

Alec's body began to tense.

"Oh shit, I'm getting close!" he warned.

"Yea? Are you going to cum for me now?" Christie taunted, "Where do you want to cum, baby? Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"Oh my god, yes!" Alec cried out.

With that, Christie shoved her hips back against him, and he stumbled backward just enough for his cock to slide out of her with a wet popping sound. She reeled around and dropped to her knees, again now inches from the camera on the right side of the bed. She grabbed Alec's cock and began to stroke it furiously. Glancing sideways toward the camera she said hungrily:

"Are you going to give me that cum, Alec? Do you want to cum in my dirty little mouth?"

Her other hand cupped his balls firmly as she continued to jerk his cock. She gave a couple of quick licks to his head between strokes.

"Oh Fuck!" he yelled.

Christie looked up and locked eyes with his.

"Is this what you want? Do you want me to let you cum in my mouth?"

Alec's body seemed to be trembling now.

"Oh my god, yes Christie!" he managed.

"Ok baby, give me all that cum now. That's it, fill my mouth up with your cum!"

"Of fuck, here it comes!"

Christie gave a quick smile at the camera before dropping her mouth over Alec's throbbing shaft. Her eyes stayed locked on the camera as if she wanted to be sure her husband saw everything. Alec's hips bucked forward several times, and Travis could see his wife's cheeks start to bulge in and out. Christie held him deep in her throat, her eyes starting to water, as Alec emptied his load into her mouth and throat. She gagged slightly, but Alec grabbed a handful of her hair to ensure she didn't take one inch of him out of her mouth.

Travis could hear the muffled gagging sounds from his wife as she tried desperately to swallow stream after stream of Alec's cum filling her mouth.

Finally, he let go and she slid him out of her mouth, cum starting to drip down her chin. She took one last big swallow, then used his cock to push what was on her chin back into her mouth.

Finally, Christie stood up, her body glistening from a combination of sweat and cum that escaped her mouth and onto her chest.

With a big sigh, she stood up on shaky legs and picked up her towel.

"That was nice, thanks," she said simply, and turned and left the room.

Travis watched his friend stand there for several seconds, staring at the door trying to catch his breath. He appeared as shocked as Travis felt.

Travis tried desperately to process what had just happened. His cock had softened slightly, but it continued to tingle, needing some release.

A few seconds later, his wife opened the office door and came into the room. Her hair was a mess, her body sticky, and she looked like a woman who had just been given the fuck of her life. She stood there with a smile of satisfied exhaustion. Travis stared back at her, his heart racing. Christie slowly crossed the floor and climbed onto the recliner, straddling her husband. She looked down at Travis' cock, observing the large amount of cum smeared across his belly.

"Wow, looks like you enjoyed the show," she said.

Christie reached up and in one quick motion, tore the tape from his mouth. He winced in pain, his eyes watering. Christie reached for the table next to the chair and picked up a cigarette and lit it. She took a long drag, and asked him in her sexiest voice:

"Did you like that, baby? Did you like watching your best friend fuck me?"

Her voice sounded hoarse, like she often sounded in the mornings after a night of drinking. It sounded incredibly sexy.

She reached down and took his cock in her hand, and it came to life immediately. Travis felt a spasm run through his entire body at the feel of her touch. She stroked him slowly, and within seconds, he was raging hard again. He let out a desperate whimper.

"Mmmm, you liked that didn't you Travis?" she teased.

She sounded like she was taunting him, but it didn't matter, all he could think of now was finally finishing him. He could smell the combination of alcohol, smoke, and sex on her breath and it made him throb even harder.

Christie slowly rubbed the head of his cock along her swollen red lips, but not allowing him to penetrate her.

"Please," Travis pleaded. "Please, I need it Christie, I'm so close."

His wife smiled and then took another drag from her cigarette. Before exhaling, she replied:

"Tell me you liked it, baby. Do you want me to make you feel good? Then tell me how much you liked watching your best friend make me cum over and over," she exhaled slowly, before continuing, "Tell me how much you liked watching me riding his big cock, covering it in my cum. You loved it, didn't you baby?"

Travis felt humiliated, yet not enough to surpass the desperate desire he felt for his wife at that moment. He had never wanted her more. He nodded, his eyes still pleading.

She calmly took another drag from her cigarette, then: "Did you like watching me finish him in my mouth, baby? God he came so much, I could hardly swallow it all."

Then, still holding the smoke in her lungs, Christie leaned over and kissed him deeply, her tongue exploring every inch of his mouth. He could taste the mix of alcohol and saltiness. She pulled away slightly and exhaled the rest of the smoke from her lungs.

"Oh god, please Christie!" Travis whimpered.

"I want to hear you say it, baby. Just tell me how much you liked it, then I'll take care of you real good," she teased.

"Yes, yes I liked it. I licked watching him fuck you and cumming in your mouth. I loved that you swallowed. You never swallow. It was amazing." Travis was stammering everything he thought she wanted to hear, unsure of what, if any of it, he truly meant.

"That's good, baby. I loved it too, but I bet you could see that. So would you be upset if I went down to wake him up in the morning?"

Travis' eyes got big, shocked and hurt that she was already thinking about doing it again. Surely this was just a one-time mistake, not something she expected he would ever be ok with her doing again.

But just then, Christie lowered herself onto his throbbing cock, and his mind felt like it was exploding. Every nerve in his body seemed to surge with electricity.

"Oh fuck, baby, fuck yes!" he blurted out, overcome by the feeling of his wife's wet pussy sliding over him.

"That's good," Christie smiled, "I hoped you'd like that idea."

She took another long drag from her cigarette, grabbed her husband firmly by the hair on the back of his head, and pulled him in for a long hard kiss. She held him like that, her tongue swirling inside his mouth, as she rode his cock to climax.

She could feel him jerking underneath her and he tried to moan loudly. She continued kissing him until she felt the muscles in his body finally relax and his cock begin to soften. Then she carefully got up off of him and removed his restraints.

"That was so fucking good, thank you baby!" she said, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

Then she handed him her towel and said:

"I'm exhausted. Are you coming to bed now?"

Travis sat there, unable to speak. He had no idea what he was feeling let alone how to express it. He knew something had fundamentally changed in their relationship. He felt embarrassed and humiliated, particularly because it had been with his best friend. How was he going to face him?

But at the same time, he couldn't deny the intense euphoria he felt as he watched his wife ravaged by another man. He had never felt so turned on in his life. Even if it was his best friend ... or perhaps because it was his best friend? He just couldn't wrap his head around it.

Finally, he looked at her and said with a weak smile:

"Yes, sure. I will be up soon."

He sat in the chair for another ten minutes, trying to process what had happened, before his mind suddenly remembered he had somehow agreed to let his wife give his friend a wake-up call in the morning. Did she really intend to fuck him again, or was that just her talking out his fantasy for him as he came?

But he felt sure he knew the answer. Felt certain that when he awoke the next morning his wife would most likely not be lying beside him.

Despite the sting of that thought, he also knew that he may just sneak down to the office to watch them once again. That thought made his cock begin to stiffen and he finally got up and stumbled to join his wife in bed.