Big Sister's Pee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time he peed a little longer, giving her more of a mouthful. She licked the head of his dick, which spasmed, stopping the flow and splashing a little pee on her face. Once again she swallowed, then took the head of his dick into her mouth, swirled her tongue around it, and took it out again.

"Should I suck you now?" she asked.

"Please!"

She opened the bottle of lube, poured some into her hand, and began stroking and sucking his dick. She stopped sucking to say, "How about coming on my tits this time?"

"Okay."

"Just let me know when you're ready."

She resumed sucking and stroking him. It wasn't long before he felt himself reach the point of no return. "I'm coming," he said softly.

She pulled his dick from her mouth and aimed it at her chest while she jerked him off with her hand. Joey groaned and launched spurt after spurt of cum over his sister's tits. She sucked the head of his dick again for a moment, then took him in deeper and just held his dick in her warm, wet mouth, looking tenderly up at him as he recovered.

"Wow. That was awesome," said Joey.

"Do you have any more pee, Joey? You could use it to wash your cum off my tits."

"I think so, but it's going to take me a minute to be able to pee again right after coming."

"All right, don't rush. I'll just relax." She leaned back against the tub and closed her eyes. Joey propped his shoulder against the shower wall and held his dick with one hand, looking down at his sister's lovely tits covered with his cum. His dick was mostly soft by the time he was finally able to pee. A thin stream dribbled out onto Jessica's leg. She opened her eyes and watched as the stream grew stronger, splashing against her chest, washing his cum down over and between her tits, until he was finally drained.

"What a finale!" said Jessica happily. She looked down at the front of her body, dripping with pee and cum. "It's a good thing we're already in the shower."

They showered together, enjoying soaping each other's bodies and kissing under the warm spray.

Once they were out and dry, Jessica sat on the edge of her bed, in a bathrobe, while Joey sat cross-legged on the air mattress, in his underwear. "So how did you like your first taste of pee?" said Joey.

"It's really not bad," Jessica answered. "In fact, I think it tastes better than cum. Cum can be really bitter sometimes. So I wouldn't say it's good exactly, but it's sexy because it comes from your dick."

"You see? That's what I told you."

She smiled down at him. "All right, so sometimes baby bro can teach something new to big sister."

***

"Guess what?"

"What?"

Jessica was lying on her bed, her phone against her ear, having just answered Joey's call.

"Mom and Dad are going out of town for three days," said Joey. "They're leaving Friday. I'll have the whole house to myself."

"So you're going to throw a big party and trash the place?"

"Very funny. No, remember when they remodeled the master bathroom? And they put in that big whirlpool tub?"

"Yes!" Jessica cried. "I get you now. A little piss party just for the two of us!"

A few days later, the two of them were stepping, naked, into the empty whirlpool tub. "This is great!" said Jessica. "Big enough for two."

"Yeah, but it takes a long time to fill," Joey replied. "It doesn't get used much."

"Well, we'll christen it with pee and then have a nice long soak afterwards." They put their arms around each other, kissing as they stood in the tub.

"I'm really ready to go, are you?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah. Let's get started."

"Hey, remember when you talked about peeing on the butt? You want to pee on my ass?"

"I'd love that."

Jessica got down on her hands and knees in the tub, and waggled her ass at him. "How's that?"

Joey perched on the edge of the tub, poured some lube on his semihard dick, and started stroking it. "Beautiful. Could you raise your ass some more, and spread your cheeks?"

She lowered her head to the floor of the tub and reached behind her to spread her ass cheeks with her hands. Joey was treated to a perfect view of her ass sticking up in the air, her cute puckered butthole, and her pussy mound jutting out below. "Wow. You look so sexy," he said.

"Pee on me now," said Jessica.

She waited, and in a few moments felt the hot stream hit her ass cheek, then center on her butthole. "Mmmm, that feels nice," she said, letting go of her ass to reach under herself and play with her pussy lips.

His pee washed at her pussy for a moment, then he started stroking his hard dick. A few spurts of pee splashed over her back, running down to drip from her tits and neck. "Why don't you flip over and I'll pee on your front?" said Joey.

She rolled over onto her back and looked up at him. "Really soak me this time," she said. "Get it everywhere."

Joey stood over her, holding his dick. His sister spread her pussy lips and opened her mouth. His pee hit her stomach first, then he played it over her tits, and moved it up to fill her mouth. She swallowed, licking her lips, and opened wide for another mouthful. Then he moved down to focus on her pussy.

"Ooh, I feel it on my clit! Keep peeing on my clit!" Jessica cried.

He aimed his piss stream straight at her clit, and moved in small circles around it. He didn't stop until he felt almost drained.

"Oh fuck, that felt so good," said Jessica. He lay down on top of her piss-soaked body and kissed her, tasting his pee on her lips. Then he worked his way down her body, licking her nipples, licking her belly, finally lapping at her pee-drenched pussy and clit.

"Do you want me to pee in your mouth?" she asked.

"Yeah. Give me some," said Joey, holding his head back a little from her pussy.

She spread her pussy lips with her fingers. In a little while, the pee dribbled from her pussy and then the stream arced into the air enough for Joey to catch it in his mouth. When he'd swallowed a few mouthfuls, he bent his head back down to lick her clit again, her pee spraying against his face.

"Ooh!" Jessica squeaked, her pee flow stopping with a few final squirts as he lashed at her clit. "Keep licking! Oh fuck... Yes, right there, I'm gonna come! Yes! I'm coming, I'm coming!"

As her first, sudden orgasm subsided, Joey slowed his licking and felt a little more of her pee squirt out onto his tongue. She bucked her hips under him and he lapped at her clit again as a second, more powerful wave of pleasure surged through her body. Finally she had to tell him, "Stop licking! Oh my God, that was so intense." She sat up, catching her breath. "It felt like I was coming and peeing at the same time."

"You were," said Joey. "And I loved it."

"What do you want to do next?" Jessica asked. "I've still got lots of pee left."

"Pee on my dick."

He lay down on his back and she straddled him, on her knees, looking down at him. "How's this?" she asked.

"Good." He slowly stroked his dick. She spread her pussy lips and sprayed his cock with her pee. "Ohhh, that's so good," he said, watching his sister pee on him.

In a little while she stopped peeing and said, "I want to suck you now, baby."

"Yes. Please suck me."

Jessica backed up and brought her head down to Joey's piss-soaked crotch. She cradled his balls with one hand, lifting them to her mouth, licking and sucking her pee from them. Then she started licking and sucking his hard dick.

"Do you have any more pee left?" she asked, looking up at him.

"A little."

"Can I have it in my mouth?"

"I'll try."

She opened her mouth and waited. After a while a little pee leaked out the tip of his dick, then became a strong enough stream to shoot up into her mouth. She lowered her head and wrapped her lips around the head of his peeing dick, and swirled her tongue around it. Joey gasped and shot a couple more spurts of pee into her sucking mouth. She swallowed and smiled up at him.

"Wow," said Joey, "that really was almost like coming."

"Well, now I'm going to make you come for real," his sister replied. She reached for the lube and poured some over his semihard dick. It was hard again immediately once she began stroking and sucking it.

"Oh fuck, that's so good," he moaned.

Jessica gently ran her tongue over her brother's piss-slit, as if searching out one more little taste of pee. Then she started sucking faster.

"Ooh, I'm gonna come already," said Joey. "Here it comes, I'm coming!" His hot cum filled her mouth and she was busy swallowing, licking, and sucking until he was finally spent.

They filled with tub with warm water and lay relaxing on their backs, side by side, their bodies just touching. After they had rested in contented silence for a while, Jessica suddenly spoke up.

"Joey, are we going to do this again tomorrow?"

"Sure, if you want to."

"I do. But I've been thinking..." She turned on her side to face him. "All this oral stuff has been great, but I want to feel your dick in my pussy."

"I'd love that, Jess. I've been thinking about it too." They kissed.

"What about contraception?" said Joey.

"I have an IUD. Don't worry, we won't be making any inbred babies."

"Okay, good." He turned over to float on his back again and felt his dick start to stiffen as he looked forward to fucking his sister's pussy.

***

"Piss party, day two," said Jessica with a grin as they got into the big tub again.

"But today is going to be extra special," said Joey. They put their arms around each other and shared a long, lingering kiss.

"So what kind of pee foreplay do you want to do?" she asked.

"Do you think we could pee on each other at the same time?"

"I'm game. How should we do it?"

Joey sat down with his back against the wall of the tub. "Can you get on all fours in front of me, with your pussy over my dick?"

She got down on the floor of the tub. "My ass is going to be right in your face," she said.

"That's right where I want it," said Joey, caressing and squeezing the gorgeous round globes of his sister's ass.

"Should I start?" she asked, craning her neck to look back at him.

"Yeah, go ahead." Joey leaned back and watched her pee start spraying from her pussy. He repositioned himself to get it on his hard dick. When his own flow started, he played it over her ass and pussy while she continued to soak him.

"Hold it a second," said Jessica and they stopped. "This feels nice, but I can't really tell what's going on back there. And I want a taste of your pee."

"How about a 69?"

"Now you're talkin'. Scoot under me." In a moment she had her pussy over his mouth and her mouth wrapped tightly around the head of his dick.

"Both at once?" asked Joey.

"Mm-hmm."

They started at almost the same time. Jessica felt her mouth fill with pee, swallowed, and immediately felt it fill again. Joey was drinking down her pee at the same time. She started licking and sucking the head of his dick and it twitched, hard, shooting spurts of pee into her sucking mouth. Joey grunted with pleasure and had to start letting some of his sister's pee pour out over his face. All at once he heard her sputter and laugh, and she rolled off him, spraying his face with pee.

"That was awesome!" she said. "But a little hard to keep up."

"Yeah," said Joey, "but it felt great."

She looked into his eyes. "I think it's time for the main event, don't you?"

"I can't wait. What position should we use?"

"Let me get on top, at least at first. I come easier that way."

Jessica straddled her brother, inserted the tip of his cock into her pussy, and slowly lowered herself onto his dick. When he was all the way in, she rested on him and sighed happily. "Your dick feels so good inside me," she said. "I just knew we'd be a perfect fit for each other."

"Like a glove," said Joey. "It feels wonderful."

She leaned over him and stroked her pussy up and down on his dick for a little while, then stopped and kissed him.

"Hey, I wonder if I can pee with you inside me," she said.

"Try it."

She sat up straight and leaned back, then used her fingers to pull her pussy lips up a little, exposing her peehole just above the base of his dick. "Here goes," she said. He felt her pee start flowing down over his balls, then saw it stream out to splash over his chest and stomach. His sister bounced up and down slightly on his dick and fingered her clit, her pee slowing to a stop again.

"That felt good," said Jessica, then leaned over him and resumed pumping her hips up and down on his dick. Soon she was slapping their pee-soaked bodies together with each downstroke. "It's so warm and wet, I love it!" she said. She snaked one hand down between them to rub her clit. "I'm gonna come really soon. I'm gonna come on your dick, baby." She closed her eyes and gyrated on top of him, using his hard dick to pleasure just the right spots inside her pussy. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" she cried out, lying down on top of him and squirming around, their wet bodies slipping over each other, her erect nipples dragging across his chest.

Finally she sat up, panting, and looked down at him.

"That was fantastic," said Joey. "You really came hard."

"Yeah," she replied, "You didn't come, did you?"

"Not yet."

"Let's switch positions. I'll get on my back and you can really fuck me, okay?"

She climbed off him and lay down in the tub. Joey positioned himself between his sister's legs and got the head of his dick into her pussy. Then he leaned over her, propped on his arms, looking down at her smiling face and her cute tits, as he slowly pushed deeper into her and began stroking in and out.

Jessica wrapped her legs around his back and said softly, "You can give it to me as hard as you want, baby. I really want to feel you fucking me."

Joey bent his head down closer to hers and started fucking faster and harder. "That's it baby, give me your hard dick," Jessica whispered. He was really pounding her now, her legs splayed wide as he slapped against her with each stroke. She kept encouraging him, "Fuck me, little brother. Give me your cum. Please baby, come in your big sister's pussy."

"Oh yes, I'm coming," he moaned, and his cum erupted inside her. He slowed his thrusts, shooting spurt after spurt of cum, lying on top of her as she wrapped her arms around his back and lavished kisses on his cheek. "Yes baby," she whispered. "Give me all your cum."

Finally he rested his weight completely on her, their wet bodies pressed together as they kissed.

They started filling the tub with warm water and stretched out on their backs as they waited for the level to rise.

After a while Joey said, "I hope I wasn't too rough on you."

"No," Jessica answered, "I asked for it and I loved it. But I might have bruises tomorrow. This tub's better than the little one in my apartment, but it still ain't exactly soft."

"You know, we don't have to do peeing every time. Next time maybe we could just have sex, like, on a bed."

His sister was quiet.

"Jess? Did I say something wrong?"

"No. You just blew my mind again, baby bro. Because I just realized that I've been using the whole pee play thing as an excuse. Don't get me wrong, I love it and I'm glad you got me into it. But I've been able to tell myself that I'm only having sex with my brother because we're both into peeing. Now I have to admit that I also just want to have sex with my brother."

"Is that bad?"

"No. It's good." She turned on her side to smile at him. "Because I wouldn't be doing any of this if I didn't want that. Let's try it without the peeing next time. In bed, like you said."

They shared a long kiss, then relaxed in the bath water again.

"Shoot!" said Jessica. "I just remembered neither one of us has a double bed."

"Well, Mom and Dad are going to be away one more day. We could use their bed."

"Ewww!"

"Wait," Joey said, sitting up to look her in the eye. "You're fucking your brother, we're peeing on each other, drinking each other's piss -- but having sex in your parents' bed is 'Ewww'?"

"Don't judge me," she laughed. "Everyone has to draw the line somewhere."

12