Bitched Cheerleader

Story Info
Sarah gets 'puppified'.
1.2k words
3.66
176.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone knows high school cheerleaders can be little bitches. But since a new law was passed, bitchy girls could really become little bitches. This is the story of one girl's transformation for a stuck up bitch, to an obedient little bitch girl.

Sarah was like most high school cheerleaders. She loved to party, tease the boys, make fun of the band guys, and of course, date everyone she could. She had the reputation of a party girl, but also was gaining a reputation of a bitch, for the heartbreak she caused some of the boys. Now she was a senior, and 18, she tried being a little more nice to people, but most had already deemed her a bitch at heart.

The problem with being known as a bitch now, was the new law, allowing conversions of girls into bitch girls. Bitch girls were girls sentenced to life to serve as nothing more than animals. But, Sarah hoped to avoid that fate.

The local schools had groups of trusted and influential board members, who kept tabs on all the girls, particularly the cheerleaders. Once a month, the group would throw a party, and the most popular girls were invited. Of course, Sarah had been to a few of them, but she always returned to her home. Some girls, however, did not.

Sarah now took more care, since all girls over 18 could be converted at any time, so of course, all the senior girls took extra care, but still some girls disappeared from school weekly. Most were parental conversions, but a few were unexplained. None of the cheerleaders thought had disappeared yet. But still, some took chances. Then the prom party was scheduled. Sarah of course was pursued by everyone, but she only accepted one invitation, to a private party. The condition of her coming to the party was that she would wear her uniform all the time. Sarah of course loved her uniform, so that was no problem.

The night of the party, Sarah dressed, and hopped in the car, and headed to the party. 5 minutes after she left, her parents dialed a number, and reported the car missing. Sarah had no idea, but her parents had conspired with the other cheerleader parents, and all had agreed to convert their girls at the same time.

Sarah arrived at the party, and was greeted with the usual boy humor. Seeing some of her friends, she walked over, and began posing for pictures. One of them, showed off her true nature, and was the one subsequently used to prove her conversion was in order.

This picture showed her true nature, and the party goers knew her fate. The other girls didn't know it, but there was a squad from the bitch squad surrounding the house. Their job was to capture the girls, and then make sure if any tried to escape a worse fate would befall them.

As the party continued, some girls got tired, and were helped to a bedroom, where they fell into a drug induced sleep. Little did they know that their conversion to little bitch girls were already underway. The rest would soon be joining them in their fates.

Finally, only Sarah was the last girl left standing. Finally, the trap was sprung, except Sarah wasn't aware of it. One of the boys pulled out a costume, and asked Sarah if she would put it on for them. Sarah took the outfit, and saw it looked like a bitch girl suit. The boys closed in around her, and Sarah decided to humor them. She had always seen the bitch girls crawling around, and knew their holes were open to use, so Sarah thought this was some sex game.

Sarah stripped out of her clothes, and covered up herself, as best she could. The boys gathered up the parts of the suit, and began to dress Sarah in it.

The boys made Sarah bend down on her knees, and began slipping the suit up her arms and legs. Sarah looked on a little nervous, wondering if she would be able to get out of it, after the boys were done.

As the dressing continued, Sarah grew more nervous. The boys kept making the lacing tighter, and then Sarah heard a click, as a lock was threaded thru the loops holding the bitch suit closed.

The boys snapped a leash onto the built in collar, and dragged the dog suited girl into the bathroom. There the boys filled an enema bag with a cleaning solution, and inserted the nozzle into her clenching rosebud.

Sarah hated the invasion, and then her face blushed crimson as the liquid entered her bowls. Sarah squeezed her face closed, trying to expel the nozzle, and the liquid, without success.

The boys all laughed at Sarah's plight, then laughed harder, when she was picked up, and placed in the bathtub, where she expelled the enema and the contents of her bowls into the tub. The boys turned on the shower, and washed the latex suit off. Sarah's face was crimson red, but her humiliation wasn't over yet. The boys came forward with a large tail butt plug, and gently but firmly sealed it inside Sarah's rosebud.

Sarah's humiliation was then enhanced, as each of the boys took turns rubbing her erect clit, making her moan thru the ring gag built into the bitch suit muzzle. Sarah grew extremely wet and horny from the attention the boys were giving her. Sarah came repeatedly from their ministrations, each time, her humiliation increased.

Finally, Sarah was used by the last boy present. Meanwhile, the rest of the girls were fitted into the other bitch suits, each sealed in the same way Sarah was. Then all the bitch girls were taken out to the waiting truck, where each was sealed in her own cage, and transferred to the bitch girl pound.

Sarah and the rest of the girls were taken into the adoption center, where each was inspected, cleaned, and had their parents contacted, to confirm their conversion to bitches.

Since their parents confirmed their conversions, the girls were put up for adoption to the community. Some of the girls were adopted by their families; others were sold to local breeding farms.

Sarah, she was sold off to a dominant male, who ran his own special bitch girl program, sponsored by the Bitch Girl Organization. The organization knew of course Sarah was available, and bit the highest for the prize bitch of the high school.

Sarah was taken out for walks daily, parading down the street, and to the various schools to demonstrate the punishment for being a bitch to people. Sarah's humiliation was complete, when the other girls all looked at her, and fingered her.

Sarah, after serving for 2 years as a school demonstration model, was taken to a breeding farm, where bondage players were also suited and allowed to play the part of a male dog. The players were allowed to mate with her continuously. Sarah came and came from the times she was tied to a roleplaying male 'dog'. Sarah eventually was worn out from the continuous breeding, but before she was taken home, her owner dropped his pants, and plowed into her exposed and hypersensitive pussy, riding the bitch girl for all she was worth. Sarah came hard, yelping in pleasure, from the intense pounding she was receiving from her owner.

The end.