Bitchsuited Punishment

Story Info
A college where failure is not an option.
5.8k words
4.09
125.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was the typical college freshman. She had applied to some of the better schools as well as the local community college. She was glad to receive acceptance letters from some of the more notable colleges, but one school had offered her a full scholarship, including room and board. Sarah was shocked at the offer. Her grades weren't that good, she thought. She talked it over with her parents. Then the story came out.

"Sarah dear, that full scholarship has a major clause in it. It says, if you miss one class, fail one test, or fail to perform on the cheerleading squad, the school has the right to convert you into a slave." Her dad was reading the fine print, or so Sarah thought. "It is going to be a major test for you, to meet these goals, dear. It is doable, but I am just concerned you might come back to us, not as a daughter, but as a slave."

"Oh dad, you worry too much. I can do it. After all, I was captain of the cheer squad, and I doubt there will any problem making it to class. After all, I've had perfect attendance, haven't I?" Sarah said, throwing out her cute butt every so often, just for the thrill of it. Sarah's younger sister also smirked to herself. She had a feeling it wouldn't be long before they had a new slave.

"Ok dear. Since it seems like your mind is set on this, despite the huge risks, we'll sign the forms, as your parents, to allow the school the right to change your status, at their discretion." Her dad and mom took the pen, and signed the forms, while Sarah signed the acceptance letter for the scholarship.

Across the country, similar discussions were taking place in various kitchens, dining rooms, and other places, and eager girls and boys began signing. The school was a well known and highly respected college, the graduates were known as the best in their fields, with many going on to highly classified jobs or to the top levels of management in major corporations. The losers, however, were also highly sought after, but for a much more dubious role.

Sarah packed up her things, and left with her parents for check in at the college. It was a 3 day drive, out to almost the middle of nowhere. Sarah passed the time texting her friends, telling them about the exclusive offer she had received. A few had also gotten the offers, but none of them wanted to take the risk. Their parents had tried to talk them into it, but they had less ambition (or were smarter) than their parents had thought.

Sarah was surprised, on the third day, to drive thru a small town, next to the campus. The town was surrounded by a high chain link fence, with barbed wire on the top, and a moat. When her dad pulled off at the local gas station, Sarah asked about the fence from the attendant.

"Oh, nothing to worry about dear, we just don't want any of the problems associated with major colleges invading our little area. The fence forces anyone coming, to pass over the bridges and thru the security scanners. We devised a system, to alert us to weapons, drugs, booze, and a host of other problems. If we detect them, well, let's just say the party won't know what hit them." The attendant seemed like a nice guy, and Sarah did a little flirting with him, just to be nice.

With the car filled with gas, and Sarah and her parents having had lunch at the local diner, Sarah and her family proceeded to the college. The entrance was nothing like Sarah had expected. There was a stone wall around the whole of the campus, and again, a moat. The obvious difference was the size of the buildings. There seemed to be the typical college buildings, but there were also smaller huts around the entrances, which left Sarah wondering what they were for.

"Well, pumpkin, we're here. Good luck." Her dad pulled the car off into the entrance of the college, and to the women's dorm building. Sarah was surprised that the women's dorms were huge. Five stories tall, and as long as a city block, they seemed more in line with large hotel rooms than a college dorm building. Sarah's dad helped her to move her things into her room, and then took her across his lap for a parting spanking.

"Now be good, Sarah dear, and please try your best or else....well, I know a few friends here in town, who can help you out."

Sarah yelped at each swat, and wiggled her ass, but still she smiled and hugged her dad when he let her up. Sarah hugged her mom and her sis, and then gave her dad a parting hug, before watching them driving off. Her dad had written down the names and phone numbers of some friends he had in the town, in case Sarah wanted a warm, home cooked meal and a motivational talk.

Sarah was ecstatic. Here she was, now out on her own, the world at her feet. All she had to do was keep her self motivated. Her dad's last spanking had been one she was expecting, as was the note he had passed her. She knew any motivational talking was going to be accompanied by her receiving a red ass. But, she was a grown girl, and thought she wouldn't need to use it. She did, however, tuck it into her desk, just in case.

After getting settled in her dorm room, Sarah began the task of checking in to the college. The campus wasn't that spread out, thankfully, but there were some tasks she had to do, before classes started. She headed off to the gym, to check out the exercise equipment, as well as to check in with the cheerleading coach about tryouts.

She quickly found the cheerleading coach's office and checked in, picking up her uniforms. She was puzzled by the Dalmatian on the front, till she heard the school mascot was the Dalmatians. She was also surprised that there was a uniform for classes, one for practices, one for home games, one for away games, and even one for town wear. She was puzzled at first, till the coach explained that as a member of the cheerleading squad, all her outfits were going to be provided. The squad had a strict policy that the members wear their uniforms at all times, so that faculty and other class members knew she was a special project, and as such, already spoken for. The town uniform was especially short, because there was a list of town residents the girls were permitted to see for motivational talks as well as dinner and homework helpers. The list had the different families broken down by headings, and Sarah saw a few names that seemed familiar from her dad's list. She asked the coach if she could also visit her dad's friends. The coach asked to see the list, and Sarah said she would bring it to practice that night. The coach then sent Sarah to change in the locker room, and then gave her directions to the administration building, to get her class schedules and books.

Sarah entered the large administration building, and found the registration line for her last name, and got in line. Thankfully, the line seemed to move fast, and Sarah was quickly at the front of the line.

"Let's see.....Ah yes, Sarah Owens. I have you down for math 101, English composition, American history, gymnastics, and slave law 101. Here is your schedule, dear. Oh, and I have a note you need to sign here, acknowledging receipt of the schedule, and then we need to fit your tracer collar. This allows you access to the classrooms, labs, gyms, pool, and other campus buildings. It also tracks your spending money and location all over the town. After all, we don't want our students being hurt, do we?" The plump little lady sitting behind the desk passed over the schedule, and helped fix the collar around Sarah's neck. "Welcome to Excellence University, dear."

Sarah smiled again, and went back to her room. Sarah hung up her uniforms, placed the cheerleading panties in her panty drawer, and began by setting up her computer network. She checked the web for any emails, read a note her dad had apparently sent her the night before, asking her again to please do her best, then saw a note from someone in town.

"Welcome to the School, dear. As the town Mayor, it is my pleasure to inform you that the town serves as the residences for some of the seniors, as well as faculty homes and head recruiting centers for some of the major companies. I would advise you to come to town regularly, to get to know a few of the residents. Good impressions are always helpful, and the sooner you begin to network, to more likely the chances you will be hired when you complete your classes. Also, should an upper class member invite you to their home, be sure to check their name against your approved list. Some of the invites will not be allowed to meet you, but will try anyways. The approved list was given to you by the cheerleading coach. We look forward to seeing you at the first game. Sincerely, the Mayor."

Sarah was surprised to learn that there might be invites by others to come visit their places, and even more surprised to learn that there seemed to be a cast system in place in the town. Sarah quickly pulled out the list her coach had given her, and entered the information into her computer's address system, and also the email address and contact information into the email scanners, and marked them with priority flags. She also began to make sure her system was hacker proof, and pass worded, to prevent anyone from changing things. When Sarah was done improving her computer, she saw it was nearing 5pm, and checked the cheerleading website, and saw practice was in 1 hour. She knew there was no way she was going to be late for her first practice, so she changed into her practice uniform, including the Dalmatian print panties, and then headed over to the gym.

There was about 30 minutes before the formal practice began, and Sarah was glad to see she was first to get there. She handed over the list her dad had given her to the coach, who took it back to her office. Sarah began to stretch and warm up, as more member of the squad began to show up. Sarah was surprised there were not too many upper class members to the squad, only 14, to be exact: 2 seniors, 2 juniors, and 10 sophomores. The freshmen count this year was 30, including 10 boys. Sarah was even more surprised when the boys showed up, as they were all dressed in girl's uniforms.

Sarah was shocked, as well, when she got her first glimpse of the mascots the school had. Crawling on the floor was a Dalmatian, of sorts. A woof from the dog quickly made it clear, she was human. Sarah and the freshmen gasped, upon seeing the unfortunate girl. The girl was bent over on all 4's, crawling along on her knees and elbows. The mascot costume was a rubber suit, painted like a Dalmatian, including a face muzzle and ring gag. The most humiliating thing, however, was the tail. Sarah could trace it back to the suit, and saw it was inserted in the girl's ass.

"Ah good, I see you girls have met missy, our mascot. Be forewarned, this will be your fate, should you miss any practices, fail to meet the dress code, or fail any class assignment. We take our academics and our performance schedule very seriously here. Missy was the last girl to show up tonight. She will remain in the suit, until one of you mess up. And if you think you'll be returned to human form, after this, you're sadly mistaken. Once one of you fails to measure up, either in academics or here at practice, Missy becomes property of the school, and can be sold to anyone on the campus, including you girls. Now girls, line up in height, from shortest to tallest. Move!"

The girls scampered into a line, including the upper classmen. Even missy joined the line. The coach walked the line, checking each girl to make sure her uniform was correct. "Good, good, good, need some better sneakers here, good, pass, good, hair needs to be a ponytail or pigtails, ok, pass, good. Ok girls. Now, those to whom I made comments to: consider this as a warning. Since it is check in day, I realize that there has been some confusion, moving in, and an unfamiliar environment, and not enough time to get situated, so I will grant the passes this time. But, for the rest of the year, I expect the best. Now, let's break this down...you, you, you and you, step forward." The coach picked out the 4 shortest girls, including Sarah, and sent them to the middle of the gym floor. "You ladies will be our flyers. Now, you last 4 on the end, come here." This time, the 4 tallest girls (the boys in drag) came forward. "You ladies will be the bases and tossers. The rest of you, break down into these 4 pairs. These will be your friends, team mates, and lifelines. If one of you fails, the whole group fails. Therefore, you are dependant on each other. Now, returning girls, fill in the freshmen on the routines, cheers, chants, and other traditions. There will be a quiz on Friday. Dismissed." Sarah spent the rest of the night, till 9pm, talking and grilling the upperclassmen in her group about everything, hoping she would be able to remember it for Friday.

Classes began the following morning, and Sarah was already beginning to get the sinking impression there would be trouble in her first class. Sure enough, within 30 minutes, a girl sitting behind her was being cuffed and gagged, for talking in class, without asking permission. The helpless girl was grabbed by 2 others, stripped, gagged, and hogtied. Her trussed body was then unceremoniously dumped by the door, on a frame, where she swayed for the rest of the class. The rest of the freshmen could only watch in horror, as she was loaded into a robotic vehicle, and carted away.

The classes for the rest of the day seemed to go well, however, there were always the ones who seemed to want to act out, or failed to receive permission to do some activity. Sarah was smart, however, and quickly learned that as freshmen, everything needed to be preceded by asking for permission to do something. At each class, she was sure to ask for permission to take notes with her computer, ask to drink from her water bottle, and to be dismissed when class was over (unless of course, the professor said "dismissed" at the end of the class).

The hardest class she had, seemed to be the math class. While the equations weren't that difficult to grasp at first, Sarah was having difficulty concentrating on the professor. The professor was carrying around a paddle, and seemed to delight in swatting the rumps of the students who didn't get the equations written out correctly. After the class, Sarah remained behind, to ask the professor if she could take some extra notes, or get some extra help studying the math equations. The professor smiled, and nodded to Sarah, and scanned Sarah's collar, to retrieve her email address, then told her she would dispatch an email to her, with her address and phone number. She also would send a note to the coach, to inform her of Sarah's request for help. While asking for help was not against the rules, any professor who was asked for help was also required to scan in the cheerleader's collar, so that permissions could be checked and modified if necessary.

Sarah returned to her dorm room, to find 3 emails waiting for her on her computer. The first was from her cheer squad members, to arrange a get together that night, to go over the information the upperclassmen had provided for the quiz on Friday. The second was from the cheerleading coach, informing Sarah that the request for help had been received and approved, as well as informing Sarah that the professor had made a request for her services. The third was from the math professor, informing Sarah that she was expected at her house after class the following day, and would be returning with a friend, if Sarah chose to accept the responsibility.

Sarah acknowledged the emails, and made her room ready for the girls from her team. She laid out some water, carrots, and of course, her computer note taking system. The girls arrived at 8 that night, all in their uniforms. Sarah was surprised to see that as they entered her room, each of the girl's collar's blinked. She made a note to check that during the day tomorrow, as well.

The girls all talked about the routines, as well as to the boys in their girlish uniforms. It seemed that the boys who were accepted to the squad were part of a group who had tried to make their high school accept boys on the all girl squad. They claimed it was discrimination, and won, so the school had allowed them to join, but they had to become girls. So the boys agreed to join as girls, and the lawsuit threatened had been dropped. This of course, however, lead to the current predicament they were in now, having accepted the scholarship, they were again forced to serve as girls, rather than as boys.

As the night progressed, notes were taken by all the girls, about the school, the teams, the mascot, and all the various cheers, chants, and traditions. The one thing no one seemed to be able to grasp, however, if there was an assigned curfew or not. Sarah had scoped the school and cheerleading handbook and checked for curfews, and the only note she saw, was a warning that those who failed to measure up, would become missy.

Sarah wasn't surprised that spankings were common punishments for minor mistakes, and was even glad in a way that there wouldn't be automatic conversion if someone didn't do their part in the first attempts. It seemed that there would be time to practice, before a quiz on the routine was required to be preformed in front of the squad.

As the girls began to leave, Sarah also noticed the collars would blink, and made another note to check on the meaning of the blinking collars. When she closed the door for the last time, she turned to her computer, and checked her email, and to her surprise, she found a note from the school's security service, indicating that 4 collars had been detected entering and departing her room that night, and enquiring of her, if everything was alright. She responded that it was a cheerleading meeting and study session, and that everything was normal, and soon discovered that the school was determined to make sure students were safe. Crime, it seemed, did not happen on this campus, without someone knowing it.

The following day, Sarah went to her classes as usual, and seemed to be in a much better attitude. She wasn't that distracted this time around, and was even beginning to see that the remaining girls in all her classes were beginning to understand that grades came first. Sarah was also surprised to see a few new slaves moving around the campus, and wasn't too surprised when she saw one of her old classmates' now naked and delivering supplies to the classrooms.

At the math class, Sarah again confirmed her appointment with the professor, and quickly explained she would need to change uniforms before entering town. The professor nodded, and said it would be alright, and she would pick Sarah up in front of her dorm building, 20 minutes after class let out. Sarah was sure to take notes, and even made a separate file for questions she had. When class was dismissed, Sarah rushed over to her dorm room, changed her uniform to the town uniform, and grabbed her book, computer, and scurried down to the dorm entrance, and got there as the professor was driving up. Sarah entered the car, fastened her seat belt, and sat back for the drive to the professor's home.

Sarah and the professor, Ms Liz, arrived at the house, after only 10 minutes. Sarah helped Ms Liz remove her notes and things to the house, then the two women entered the dining room, and began to go over what questions Sarah had regarding the math lessons. Sarah found the information more than helpful, and was very pleased she had the courage to ask for help early, rather than getting herself into a hole. Ms Liz was also pleased the perky cheerleader had asked for help early, as she now had a girl she could slowly mold into a math wiz. Sarah and Ms Liz spent almost 3 hours that night, going over both the current lessons and the upcoming assignments and formulas. Ms Liz was excited that this cheerleader wasn't all looks and no brains. She had already decided that Sarah could make a good math and dance teacher, and decided to offer Sarah a deal.

12