Black Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be easy on her, haven't been stretched out for a while," She growls.

I don't unsheath myself, but instead lean forward until my lips are against her ear. "You're not my wife, I'm not going to warn you."

"Learning already, fuck me you white bastard," She grunts painfully at my words, and her grip on my ass tightens. Her legs wrap around my thighs and her tight protesting pussy begrudgingly gives way allowing me to explore deeper. In time her grunts turn to moans and then screams of passion. Her thin limbs grip, slap, clap and claw at every inch of my flesh. I feel an arachnid fighting my web with my sharp fang having pierced my prey, my venom almost ready to end the struggle any minute.

I pry her thighs open and begin to hammer into her pretty pink cunt. I revel in her screams, as I relentlessly fang into her wound. She stiffens as I begin savagely beating into her melting guts, enjoying feeling my dick meet her tunnels end. Her insides clamp down on me randomly as she seems to fight back an orgasm while digging her nails into my tender back.

"You better come for me you black whore!" I growl fighting back a grimace. I smile at myself knowing it would be the right words to say because and as soon as the words left my lips she explodes. Her shouts become deafening as I proceed on and she begins to fight my persistent hip motions.

"Damn babe, give me a second," she begs, but I find a sick pleasure in making her release a heavy grunt, every time I hit the entrance to her womb. I quickly find my rhythm and pound her insides mercilessly.

"Fuck!" I shout as the precipice of my orgasim is swiftly coming upon me.

"You gonna come inside that black pussy?" she asks, seduction lacing her words.

I fold into her, as years of anger and frustration pour out inside her. She holds me close as I shakely pump load after load into her. I wrap my arms around her in an attempt to catch my breath.

"Still semi hard, I see." she says rotating her hips and writhing my shaft in the gooey mess I just created. I look down and to my surprise I see that I am indeed still fairly firm.

"Go sit in the chair." she orders me. I unsheath myself from her slit and see a large amount of spunk come oozing out of her, splattering the table.

"That's one hell of a load." she says letting my wad drool down the side of her thighs. I take a seat on the edge of the chair, but she pushes me deeper into the chair and lowers herself back down onto her knees.

I lean back as she grips my still firm cock with her fat pink lips. They feel exquisite pressing down on my shaft and her tongues flicking causes my toes to curl as it ruthlessly batters the crown of my penis. She swoops down half of my length before gagging, then makes her lips pop loudly by sucking hard and pulling off. She pulls away then chuckles.

"What's so funny?" I ask, watching her lustful brown eyes stare into me, after she returns to bobbing her head up and down my shaft.

She shrugs and pulls off with another pop.

"So you like this black mouth?" she quickly asks before returning to her cock gobbling.

"Does It turn you on to refer to races when you fuck men?" I ask, causing her pace to slow as if to mull it over.

She lifts off me again with another lip smacking. "I like race play."

"You like it when I suck your white cock, you honky motherfucker?" She says in a thick ghetto accent, ending her words by spitting on my balls with a faux disgusted look on her face. She looks up at me and expectantly

"You gonna clean that, you filthy black bitch?" I say my heart pounding, and a feeling of cultural taboo washes over my shoulders.

Her pupils begin to grow with excitement, and she obediently begins to suck and lick my balls, cleansing them of the offensive act she had perpetrated against my jewels.

I grab the back of her neck to sink myself deeper into her throat. She gags and pulls away, leaving cords of saliva connecting us together. She wipes her mouth and strokes my until I'm good and firm.

"What do you want next?" she asks. Instantly, anal pops into my head.

"You gimme that butt." I demand, unsure if that was on the menu or not.

"It's too big for that...," She says.

"Figures," I say a little disappointed. "Guess a black bitch like you can't handle white dick."

"Fine, You peckerwood asshole." she grumbles, "But its gonna be another thirty dollars."

12