Blowjob Contest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just didn't grab his cock and shove it in. No, he wanted to taste that pink pussy first. Kneeling down, he grabbed both of her cheeks and spread her wide open, covering her sex with his mouth and forcing his thick tongue deep into the tangy delight of her pussy. She screamed in pleasure, reached back and grabbed his short curly black hair and pulled him deeper. His tongue was long and thick, feeling her and lubing her up even more. He slid it downward and found her clitoris, using the tip to tease her nubbin back and forth. She began to moan and squirm from the intense sensations, but he held her tight and flicked her clit rapidly. Right before she reached climax, Rob pulled away and stood up.

She was breathing hard with her head bent down between her arms still on the back of the chair. He smeared his pre-cum around his head, took his long cock in his left hand and fed the tip into Julie's wide open sex. Making sure he wouldn't flip out, he added another inch with his hand before letting go and slamming all nine inches into Julie. Her ass cheeks rolled slightly from the abrupt thrust and she screamed as his width and length rushed in, filling and stretching her to the max. That initial penetration always amazed her, he was huge, forcing her body to adjust each time she had sex with him.

He gave her little time to adapt before pulling his cock free completely and using his hand again to guide it back in balls deep. She began to pant harder, as Rob took her with both hands and proceeded to slam his huge cock in over and over.

"Ohh... shit... yes, Rob... give it to me... deeper! Faster! I want to cum so hard!" she screamed.

The basketball player took the challenge, pounding away at Julie until she began to shake and tremble from the climax enveloping her body. He thrust nonstop as her pussy convulsed and she screamed her orgasmic calls. This was a good one... telling him what she did to get him to leave the party, had excited both of them and she was reaping the benefits. Her entire body was alive with electricity. With each thrust, waves of bliss radiated through her frame. Her strength gave out and she would have fallen off the chair if Rob hadn't been holding her. Even with his hands on her hips she swayed and fell to the side, forcing him to pick her up and pull her limp body to his chest as she shuddered against his muscled body.

His long cock was buried deep inside her as he held her in the air. Turning around, Rob sat in the chair and leaned back with her entire weight on him. With his long powerful arms he lifted her up and down as he sat on the chair, fucking her spent limp body for several minutes more.

Julie has experienced orgasms like this with him before. This was the main reason she didn't care what others thought about her relationship with Rob. She would always say in her head (when she was given dirty looks or actually harassed) if they only knew what he could do in bed they wouldn't be so mean.

She was so gone she scarcely remembered being lifted up and turned around to be on top of him. As she gathered her senses, after Rob had slowed down and laid her back down on his chest, she quivered with the after jolts from her massive climax and turned her head toward his.

"I love you. Good hell the things you can do to me!" she said.

"Love you too, babe... ready for more?"

"Absolutely, but for safety reasons, you better carry me to the bed."

**

Becca had never given a blowjob this fast and aggressive before. Usually she liked to take her time and enjoy the texture and sensations, sucking a man's cock, caused in her body. Now she was all about getting Jim to cum as fast as she could. She took what he said to heart and focused on keeping her mouth tight around his cock and moving up and down as fast as she could. Her hands were down on her bent legs and she didn't look at the phone timer ticking down on the floor next to her. What she did do was look up at his reaction and tried to make her sucking him as sexy as she could. After all she was the one that told the girls men shot off faster if they are visually stimulated by what they see.

Jim was. She could feel him enlarging in her mouth. His head got bigger and his shaft wider the closer he came to climax. Her mouth started to hurt slightly because of the pressure she was exerting on his shaft to get a lot of friction, but she ignored it. Totally in the zone. Her firm breasts moved slightly as she bobbed rapidly up and down, trying to beat the time Rachel had made with Brandon. Becca figured if she could get Jim to cum before Rachel had Brandon then Becca would easily get Brandon off because he was not accustomed to her blowjobs like Jim was.

Jim knew Becca was competitive but this was the strangest display of that personality trait he had seen from her. He had no idea why she was timing herself giving him head but at the moment he didn't care. He was almost ready to blow. The pressure she was exerting on his shaft with just her lips was stunning and mixed with her warm, wet mouth had his balls tight and ready to blow. He looked down as she worked; she was so damn sexy when she sucked him, never taking her eyes off his face with a look of absolute enjoyment on her face.

He glanced at the phone next to her knee and saw the timer running down. She had a minute to go before the three were up. Damn if she wasn't going to do it. Thirty seconds later, Jim for the first time, came inside Becca's mouth with no warning.

The first blast took Becca by surprise. She had been moving so fast she really couldn't tell he was that close. The gush caught her mid descent and shot down her throat, gagging her. She came off his cock sputtering and trying to breathe when the next rope hit her square in the face, curling up around her nose. She finally brought her hands up and pulled his spewing cock down toward her breasts as she tried to breath. She stoked her boyfriend off until his cock stopped splattering her chest with his load.

The timer sounded a second later.

**

Rob carried Julie over to the bed like a groom carries a bride over the threshold. His glistening, long cock rocking back and forth under her body, as he took the few strides it took to get there. He laid her on her back; looking down at the gorgeous creature he had the pleasure of fucking. His cock was covered in her climax, shining in the light overhead. Grabbing her feet, he pulled her ass off the bed and lifted her legs up and over her body, bending her in half with her legs spread. His cock arched down perfectly to her open sex as he guided it in once again.

"Fuck! I love that cock!" she screamed as he buried everything, deep inside of her.

Holding her legs wide open and toward her head, Rob began pounding down into her, letting his body hit hers on the descent, making the bed squeak under his barrage.

"Yeah, you love my big black cock. Take it all," he spoke back to her.

In this position it felt like his cock was literally in her chest with each downward thrust. She loved it, and never thought she'd be happy with anything smaller again. Already her body was working on her second orgasm as she looked up at the huge man driving his cock hard and fast into her stretched pussy. Her clitoris was rigid, being pulled by the skin around it as the wide base of his cock spread her to the limit. He was working hard, sweat was beading up on his forehead like when he plays basketball. His chest was also showing signs of perspiration.

"Yes... make me cum again!" she screamed.

Rob's pleasure was peaking as well. This position really gave him a lot of depth and stimulation to his head and top of his cock. He was hoping to get her off one more time before he let loose as well. She continued to scream as he drove down over and over, watching her breasts almost role into her face since he had her bent over so much. If they weren't as firm as they were they probably would have. He felt his pleasure begin to cross the line. Any second and he wouldn't be able to stop his climax. He held out just long enough and Julie began to cum for him. Her pussy tightened, gripping his shaft and taking him over the limit as well.

Pulling out, he let her legs go and she fell flat on the bed only to sit up and grab his cock. She knew what he liked and she did not disappoint. Julie grabbed his cock with both hands and stroked it hard and fast, taking the first shot of semen in the mouth. The remaining seven, she alternated between breasts, mouth and face until she was pretty well covered in his stark white seek. The pleasure clenched his ass tight and he looked down and watched this blond white girl being sprayed by his big black cock. He knew she loved it by the expression of glee when each long rope left his purple head.

**

Jordan never got tired of seeing Samantha naked. They had been boyfriend girlfriend for over a year now and he found her as stunning then as he had the first time seeing her nude. Of course he was a boob man and had hit the jackpot in Sam's massive jugs. Not only were they large but they were perfectly formed, round and firm. As big as they were, he was sure in a few years they would begin to sag and by the time she was thirty and older the visual wouldn't be as pleasing. But that was then and right now he took full advantage of her stunning curvy and voluptuous body.

He was sitting in his parent's hot tub, naked, slowly caressing his half erect penis under the water, as he waited for her to change and join him. His parents were always gone and as an only child he had the house to himself a lot. His home was close enough to campus to just live there and Sam came over quite often so they could spend quality time together. When Sam appeared she had a tiny towel wrapped around her body, barely hiding her giant breasts and sex. He smiled up at her and she pulled the fold away and let the white towel drop to the tile floor. His half erect cock jumped under the water and proceeded to grow rapidly.

She took her time getting in the hot water, making sure Jordan got his fill of the visual perfection that was her body. She was stunning, completely hair free where it counted with her blond long hair pulled back in tight pony tail for the hot tub. Waste deep, she walked toward him across the hot tub and immediately sat on his lap with her knees on the seat next to his legs.

"Mmmm, already hard I see," she said, feeling his hard cock sticking straight up under the water. It grazed her shaved sex and made her insides flutter and her nipples grow even in the hot water.

Jordan was a spoiled rich kid with a nice seven inch cock. Both of these things were advantageous to Sam. She got nice things bought for her and enjoyed a healthy sex life with plenty of orgasms. The house and hot tub were also an added benefit. He was in business school and she never saw him do homework or even study. His plan was just to take over the family business anyway. If everything went well she could someday be Mrs. Jordan and marry into some serious money. Her plan was to keep him happy and make that happen.

They embraced, kissing amid the hot steam from the bubbling water. It took all of ten seconds before Jordan's hands found her large breasts. She knew they were his favorite and two things that would keep him happy for a long time. Returning the favor of his hands caressing her breasts, Sam found his hard cock under the water. Gripping it tight, she stroked the loose skin up and down as he leaned forward and proceeded to suck and nibble on both her protruding nipples. She let him play for a good long while, sucking and biting her breasts, giving her the chills despite the 105 deg. water. She focused on stroking his cock hard but slow, in a rhythmic cadence.

He could play with her boobs for hours if she let him but after ten minutes of kissing, fondling and stoking she was ready for more. Pulling his head away, she kissed him and lifted her body up on her knees. Still holding his cock, she pulled it toward her body and moved his head back and forth amid her fleshy lips, before easing down and taking him into her body. The water of the hot tub effectively washed away his pre-cum and most of her secretions so the entry was much different than if they were having sex out of the water. He still went in, forcing water out as his wide cock sank those wonderful inches. It wasn't really a binding as if she was dry as a bone, but the sensation wasn't the slippery pleasure of normal penetration when she was wet and ready for him.

She still enjoyed it, and as her body adjusted to his width and length, the pleasure rose throughout her stimulated form, especially when he went back to her breasts with his hot wet mouth. He grabbed both of them, pressing them together, and sucking on one nipple then the other, over and over as she began to lift and fall onto his rigid pole. She loved the sensation of the water sucking into her open sex around his cock and then forcing it out as she sat back down. The bubbles and waves in the water teased her clit as the pleasure continued to rise and grow within her.

Jordan's pleasure was growing in the same rapid manner. He feasted on her wet breasts with all of his mouth, licking and sucking every inch or her plentiful mounds. He loved the sensation of her water filled pussy as she sat up and down on his cock. She almost felt hollow and roomy with the water swirling inside her body as well as his cock. The friction was wonderful, causing his testicles to tighten in the hot water as his gorgeous girlfriend bounced up and down on his rod. Sweat mixed with the spray of the water, dripping down both their exposed bodies. Sam began moving faster, and Jordan knew she was soon to climax because of the effort as well as the cute moans and cries she made the closer she got to her orgasm. The pleasure, sucking on her breasts gave him, enhanced his arousal but he didn't want to cum yet, especially not inside her. He had too much he wanted to do to her and a special plan in his mind for his semen.

She began moaning and shaking, halting her motions for the most part as her climax tightened up her body and overcame her. He felt her pussy tighten and gush with its own juices, overcoming the slight binding from the chlorinated water. It only lasted a few contractions before the sensation was washed away. Sam shook and quivered in his arms, slightly moving up and down through her climax before giving in and collapsing down onto him in a heap of blond bombshell.

Sam's body was gone, she was overheated from the tub and the orgasm but it was wonderful. Her heart was pounding in her chest and the one though that popped into her mind as she was cumming fiercely was, "I can't believe Rachel is okay with not feeling this way!" Sam loved to climax, loved the way her body felt before, during and after a big orgasm and didn't get why Rachel was putting up with Ryan's tiny dick. Maybe after Brandon got her to cum, she would realize what she's missing. Her body melted into Jordan's as the pleasure washed over her.

It was his turn to be in control now. Standing up, Jordan lifted her with him, spun around in the hot tub and laid her spent body on the edge of the hot tub, kneeling where he was sitting seconds ago with his cock still buried deep. She raised her own legs and held them up and wide open for him. Droplets of water ran from her tan perfect body to the tile around the tub and he began thrusting forward and back. He was amazed how quickly her body lubricated itself, feeling her juices merge with his as the remaining water was forced from her sex by his wide cock. His hands found her breasts again, pinching her nipples and pulling them away from her perfectly round orbs. Her eyes were closed and she moaned and cooed as he picked up the pace, slamming his cock deep inside, making her breasts roll and wobble as he held her nipples only.

"I want to cum on your boobs," he said after several minutes of hard thrusts.

She opened her eyes at his voice, focusing on his face and smiled. "Whenever you want, babe."

This was not the first time nor would it be the last that he requested such a desire. The idea, though not new, spurred his pleasure and he went to the next level of arousal, feeling his cock widen and his balls suck up closer to his body in preparation. He loved shooting his seed onto her stunning rack, loved to watch his ropes of cum spray from his cock and land onto her large, perky melons.

He couldn't pull his eyes away from them, nor could he stop touching them as he thrust deeply into Samantha. He was hoping for a large load, the more he could shoot out onto her, the better the visual and thus his pleasure. With this in mind, he often would forgo masturbation to build up his quantity, looking forward to the enhanced load on Sam's jugs. He had gone almost five days now without ejaculating and expected quite a display. He was also not lasting as long as normal with all the buildup of semen in his body. This was okay to him and Sam had already cum so he didn't try and ease back or slow down. Instead, he slammed his long cock deeper and brought his arousal to a most pleasuring climax.

At the last moment, he pulled his cock from her slippery sex, grabbed his shaft and stood up in the hot water to stand over her. Squatting down, he was already stroking his cock that last little bit before his muscles gave in and his load was ejected forcefully from his body. He aimed his cock at her large breasts and a thrill shot through him as the first white burst of semen sprayed from his cock, splattering her left orb with a giant surge of goo. The initial rope hit the underside of her mound and curled up over her engorged nipple, continuing to her collarbone. Before the next contraction ejected more, Jordan turned his aim to her right breast. The second blast was bigger than the first and he knew the wait was going to pay off and be glorious. His eyes widened at the sight of how much semen shot from the head of his cock and splashed down onto Sam's right breast, upper chest and neck.

The pleasure surged through him from the visual. His ass clenched and his balls sucked tight as he stroked and stroked five more impressive displays of potency onto his incredible girlfriend's boobs. By the time his cock was just dripping the last few globs down onto her, she was streaked with long ropes of cum with drips and puddles directly under his balls that had fallen between the ropes of white.

Sam wondered where all the semen was coming from. She hadn't seen a load like this from him for a long time, almost like he had stored it up or something. It reminded her of Brandon's first load when she jacked him off with her tits. She really couldn't tell who had covered her the most. She watched Jordan squatting over her, watching him direct his blasts where he wanted them, painting his masterpiece with her as the canvas. She like his body, his ripped chest and abs were yummy to touch and look at. His body flexed and strained as he stroked away over her.

He was enthralled with her boobs and absolutely loved cumming on them. She didn't mind. It was easier clean up and she didn't have to worry about his cum oozing out of her for hours later. She also enjoyed his facial expression as he worked his cock and made his personalized grunts all men have but none of them the same.

He shook the last few globs down onto her before standing up and walking over to the towel she had come in wearing.

"Mmm, damn... that's almost too good to clean up," he said looking down at her after returning with the towel.

"Don't you wish you had a camera?" she joked.

"I could get one!" he blurted, ready to turn and run.

"No! No way am I letting you take a picture of me like this. Give me the towel," Sam said reaching up.

He reluctantly handed it to her and was actually sad when she began to clean his work of art off her body.

12