Booty Call Ch. 03 - Plugging

Story Info
Tristan wants to treat Myra to dinner... with a twist.
999 words
4.09
10.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dinner?" Myra repeats like she hasn't heard correctly.

"Yeah, dinner. My treat, even," Tristan says in that easy way he says most things. "But before we go..."

"I put the butt plug... in?"

"Mm, exactly." He smiles and touches her arm encouragingly.

She frowns. "And it won't be uncomfortable?"

Tristan considers it for a moment. "Maybe a bit, but the one I got for you is designed for this, plus the benefits outweigh the discomfort, I think."

Myra lets her mind wander to the aforementioned 'benefits'... Excitement races, making her skin tingle. "All right," she says. "I'm game."

"I knew you would be," Tristan says. He leans in and kisses her forehead. "Do you want help getting it in?"

"I feel like you're going to help me later, with getting it out."

He chuckles. "Fair enough, you got me. Okay, you, get going," he says, patting her ass.

The plug is not too big, but it's definitely not tiny. It's black, tapered nicely, and Myra has to admit it does look better than others she's seen. Designed with the wearer's comfort in mind instead of their discomfort, which often seems to be the case with this kind of gear.

She gathers the thick, gel-like lubricant from the top drawer in the bathroom (Tristan has this kind of lube in most of his drawers, which is oddly endearing) and drops her flowy pants. Myra didn't wear underwear today, knowing Tristan had something up his sleeve and not wanting to impede the fun. She'd really been hoping she was going to get fucked, but, that had to be coming later.

After she's lubed up the butt plug, she takes a few deep breaths. She's had things in her ass before, but never for an extended period of time and never with such... intention.

Myra leans forward against the bathroom sink and slides the plug in. It's an intrusion, of course, but not an unwelcome one.

She pulls her pants back up and meets Tristan by the door.

"Well?"

"It's in," she promises.

"I can tell."

"Was I walking funny?" Myra frowns. "I hope not, I --"

He chuckles. "No, but you've got that glow."

"The 'I've got something in my ass' glow?"

"Precisely. Now, where are we going for dinner? Your choice."

Myra picks the Italian place with the fresh mozzarella and the cosy, dimly lit dining room.

Tristan drives, glancing over at her every so often.

"I'm fine," she says. "Unless I'm glowing too brightly?"

"Almost," he says, but it doesn't sound teasing. Myra's heart flutters in her chest. She's starting to fall for this guy with his sweet eyes, soft words, and huge anal kink.

The hostess seats them, Tristan orders a glass of wine for each of them, and then slides his hand under the table to rest on her thigh.

"How's it going?" he asks. "Comfortable, or...?"

"It's good," Myra says.

"Try shifting a little," he suggests. "I really want you to feel it."

Myra shifts and clenches, biting her lip when she does. Having something in her hole to clench on, well, it's definitely a unique sensation, one nothing else can replicate.

"Such a good girl," he murmurs, squeezing her thigh. "How does it feel to be open like that?"

"Good, so good." Myra bites back a pleasured whine.

Dinner is an event. The food and wine is wonderful, the service attentive but not intrusive, and all the while, Tristan massages and squeezes her thigh, reminding her now and then to clench, never letting her mind wander too far from the toy in her ass.

"What do you think? Dessert? And squeeze for me?" he asks, casual and light. Myra can feel a bead of sweat trickling down her back, but she clenches down on the toy in her ass.

"If you want," she says. "I'm, um... ready to go."

"No need to rush, my wisp, we could linger."

"Let's go," she repeats, a little more desperate. The plug doesn't hurt, but it's got her worked into a state. If she doesn't get to orgasm soon, she'll lose her mind.

Tristan clearly knows this, because he laughs. "All right, all right, we'll get you home."

Myra spends the ride back to Tristan's place understandably distracted, but she thinks he circles the block a few times before he parks.

"After you," he says, holding the front door open for her. As she passes by, he squeezes her ass.

"Tease," she chides.

"But of course. This whole evening was designed to do that. How does your hole feel, sweet girl? Teased? Must be so tired."

Myra nods earnestly. He's teasing her, she knows, but holy hell, it's working. She whines a little before catching herself.

"Tristan, please..."

"Please what, sweet girl?" He draws her close and brushes the hair off her forehead before placing a kiss there.

She takes a deep breath, comfortably nestled against his body. "Make me cum?" Myra asks, looking up at him with her best pleading eyes.

"Oh. Is that how this is supposed to end tonight? Is that what you've got in your head?"

Myra's heart pounds in her chest suddenly. "What? Yes, of course. Why... Am I not allowed to cum?"

Tristan, the bastard, chuckles. "Ohhh, you. You're so damn cute when you're flustered."

"Tristan..."

"Yes, yes, you're going to cum tonight. You'll cum so hard, in fact, you'll see stars."

Myra lets out another shaky whine. "God yes. Thank you."

"But not yet," he says.

She could smack him. She's sweaty and breathy, her asshole is throbbing in anticipation, and she hasn't cum in over a week. "Tristan --"

"Ahh, ahh," Tristan says, stopping her with a finger over her pouting lips. "You said you'd play by the rules, remember? And that means letting me torture you a bit first. I promise it will be worth it."

"Okay," she says, though she feels like tearing off his pants and riding his cock until they're both totally spent. "So then, what's next?"