Bound For My Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad's answer was to slowly push the head of his cock into me and I moaned as I felt my lips stretch around him. Dad pulled it out then pushed it in again, this time a little further. I lay there groaning softly as Dad worked his long dick into me a little at a time. He was about half way on, when, with an evil smirk, he said, "I want to hear it."

He then drove himself all the way into me.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as his long thick dick spread my tight pussy further than it ever had before.

Dad pushed it in until I could feel his balls slap against my ass and I whimpered as my pussy continued to try stretch around him.

"So big." I moaned.

"So fucking tight." Dad whispered, then added, "Sorry Keri, but you were a bad girl after all."

I screamed again, as pulling it all the way out, Dad thrust himself into me again. This time however, he didn't give me a chance to get used to him; instead he started fucking the shit out of me. I howled in a mixture of pleasure and pain as he repeatedly drove his huge prick into my tender young pussy.

"Oh! Oh!" I cried, "Oh Daddy!"

"I love that!" Dad said and demonstrated it by fucking me even harder.

I lied that yelping as each thrust slammed deep inside of me. Dad slid his hands down to my thighs and, his muscles flexing, lifted my up so my legs were over his hips. Unable to move my arms, I felt myself lifted off the bed and he pulled me towards him so I was completely off the bed suspended by the stockings. Dad smiled and started driving into me even harder.

"Fuck this is hot!" he cried out as he continued fucking me.

My only response was another squeal as he pounded my poor little pussy. Dad dropped me off his hips and grabbing my ankles yanked my legs wide open. He stretched them as far as his arms could go, then began hammering away at me again.

"Ohh!" I groaned as my pussy was starting to get used to his size.

I started moaning more than yelping as his thrusts were no longer hurting, but began to feel damn good, my pussy had never felt so full and the sensation was now beginning to drive me crazy,

"Oh yeah daddy!" I encouraged him, "Oh fuck your bad little girl! Teach her to be good!"

"Yeah?" he asked, "That what you want?"

"Oh please." I gasped as I took in how fucking good he looked.

Dad was sweating and all the impressive muscles in his chest and arms were glistening. His large dark hands looked damn good around my ankles and best of all was the sight of his long thick cock burying itself in my wet pink flesh. This was incredible! Better than anything I could have imagined.

"Oh daddy!" I cried out, "Fuck me! Give it to me like those boys can't!"

"Whatever you want." Dad laughed and sliding his cock from within me, grabbed my hips and with a wrench of his shoulders flipped me over onto my stomach.

I cried out in surprise and a little pain as the stockings twisted tighter around my wrists. Dad grabbed my hips and lifting me pulled me back until I was on my knees, but my arms pulled straight out by the stockings.

"Oh that looks so hot!" Dad said.

He started fondling my ass, squeezing my cheeks hard.

"Amazing fucking ass."

"Thank you daddy, I..."

I squealed in shock as I felt my cheeks spread and Dad's tongue slid into my asshole.

"Ohh Daddy, that's so dirty!" I groaned as his tongue teased across my little pink rosebud.

I started moaning softly as he pressed his tongue deeper into it and swirled it around, it felt damn good and it was so dirty it was a hell of a turn on. Dad removed his tongue, and grabbing my hips slammed his cock so hard into my pussy that had he not been holding me I would have fallen on my face.

"Oh goddamn!" I yelled as he began tearing into me even harder than before.

Dad was even deeper at this angle and once again his thrusts were hurting as much as they felt good. At this point I didn't even care, I knew my pussy would get used to him and I just let myself go, yelping and screaming as his enormous cock plowed relentlessly into my tight box.

"Yeah you like that, you little slut?" Dad asked, "Like your daddy fucking you?"

"Yes!" I shouted as his cock was already starting to feel good like this. "I was a bad girl, bad girls need to get fucked!"

"They need more than that!" Dad snapped.

I let out a surprised yowl of pain as Dad slapped my ass hard. He hit the other side then started going back and forth smacking my cheeks repeatedly while still fucking the shit out of me. The slaps stung and I could feel my cheeks burning, but his fucking me felt so good I didn't even care.

"Yes daddy! I was bad! Oh spank me, fuck me! Do anything you want!"

"I was hoping you would say that." Dad said and plunged a finger into my asshole

"Ow!" I screamed as she started driving it hard into me while still pounding the shit out of my pussy. "Daddy that hurts I.. ohhh!"

Dad had reached around my waist and his fingers found my clit and started rubbing it. The pain in my ass was forgotten as he massaged my swollen flesh while his cock continued pleasuring my pussy.

"Like that?"

"Oh, yes Daddy! I'm all yours Daddy! I'm your good little girl!"

"Good little girls give daddy whatever he wants don't they?" he asked,

"Oh yes!" I cried as he started rubbing my clit harder, the thought of not only coming again, but coming on that cock had me as worked up as I had been the entire time we'd been playing.

"Good, because here's where you get what you deserve."

Dad drew his cock and finger from inside me and a second later I cried out as I felt him press the head of his cock to my asshole.

"No Daddy!" I yelled, "I...I've never done that it'll hurt please....!"

"That's why its punishment!" Dad laughed and I groaned as he pushed the head of his cock harder against my ass, "Besides, you'll love it, you'll see."

As he spoke, Dad continued to rub my clit and I whimpered as it felt good, but he was now pushing his big dick into my ass. I whimpered in pain as I felt my ass stretch around him and felt a burning sensation as he started to slide more of himself into my virgin asshole.

"Daddy!" I groaned, "Oh please don't hurt me I....Oh fuck!"

I screamed as Dad drove the full length of his cock into my ass. It hurt so bad I could feel myself start to cry and reaching down and rubbing my back, Dad whispered, "It's okay, you'll get used to it, your Daddy's going to make you cum just like this."

I whimpered and he started to slowly work his cock back and forth in my ass, he was barely moving more than an inch or so and I continued to whine as my ass desperately tried to accommodate his huge dick. His fingers were lightly teasing my clit and despite the burning in my ass, I could feel my thighs shaking.

"That's it." He said softly and started working his cock further in and out of my ass.

I let out a soft moan as the burning sensation was starting to fade and he was rubbing my clit harder. Dad was now slowly fucking me and as before I was starting to emit small sounds of pleasure along with the moans of pain. My ass was now stretched out around him and the sensation of his cock sliding in and out was starting to feel very different. He gave my clit a squeeze and began rubbing it in hard fast circle. I moaned loudly and this time it was in complete pleasure.

"See baby?" Dad moaned himself as he spoke, "Not so bad, and it'll feel better each time we do it." He paused to moan again, "So fucking tight and all mine isn't it?"

"Yes daddy." I whimpered, "My ass belongs to my daddy!"

"Oh Keri!" he whispered, "You are going to get a lot better car than your mom was going to get you!"

"I...I am?" I moaned as he began moving his cock faster and harder into my burning ass.

"Yes, anything you want, if..." he paused, "You let me fuck the shit out of your ass."

"I..."

I gasped as his fingers began moving even faster on my clit. Who cared about the car? This was starting to feel damn good and I wanted to let him have me, I wanted Dad to have anything he wanted and if that was to fuck the shit out of his daughter's ass that was okay with me,

"Fuck me Daddy!" I yelled, "Fuck your daughter's ass! Punish me! I deserve it I....Oh my fucking God!"

I threw my head back and screamed as Dad started slamming my ass. He was driving the entire length of his huge prick in and out of my ass. I could feel my ass burning and tearing around his cock, but at the same time my clit was throbbing and his fingers were rubbing it hard and fast. I closed my eyes and could feel the tears running down my cheeks, but somehow the pain felt good and I was starting to squeal each time he thrust into me.

"Make me cum!" I screamed as he started fucking me even harder.

Dad's fingers slowed up and catching my clit between them pinched it hard and started twisting it back and forth while he continued his assault on his daughter's ass.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh!" I opened my mouth and let out an animal like howl as I came for third time.

I cried out in surprised pleasure at how fucking good my ass felt contracting around his cock. I started slamming myself backwards, pushing his dick deeper into my quivering asshole. I howled again as each wave of the orgasm caused my ass to clench even tighter around his driving cock. Behind me Dad was breathing like a bull and moaning with every thrust.

"Oh fuck oh fuck!" he kept crying out as he took his daughter's ass as hard as he had her pussy.

I moaned again in pure pleasure as after the orgasm his cock pounding my ass was now causing nothing but pleasure. I moaned and let my head hang limp as he continued to take me. My hair was soaked with sweat and was sticking to my face. The entire room smelled like sex and I was overwhelmed with the filthy thought that I had just let my father take me in every hole! Behind me, Dad let out a cry as loud as mine and grabbing my hip, threw me over onto my back.

As soon as I was on my back, Dad leaned over and pumping his cock started spraying his cum all over my tits. I lay there moaning as I watched his hot thick cum cover and drip down my pink nipples. Dad was jerking his cock hard and fast, and groaning the entire time. When his last pump barely got a few drops out, I whispered, "I want to suck it."

Dad started to say something, but I opened my mouth and showed him my tongue. He immediately leaned over and shoved his cock into my mouth. I eagerly sucked on it, not caring that it had just been in my ass. What I cared about was the pathetic whimpers Dad was making. He sounded like a helpless little boy as I sucked hard on his spent cock milking every drop from him.

"Okay!" He moaned, pulling his cock from my mouth, "Jesus, you're a pig Keri!"

"Not very nice." I said as I licked around my lips, trying to get any cum I missed.

'I mean it in a good way." He breathed.

Reaching down, he grabbed his shirt and gently began to wipe the cum from my tits. As he did he gave each nipple a playful pinch and I giggled. When he was done, Dad noticed the scissors on the night stand and leaning over cut the stockings from my wrists. As soon as he did he pulled me up by my arms and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, a little surprised at the affection after he'd pretty much used me like a whore.

"Thank you baby." He whispered in my ear. "I needed that Keri," he sighed, "I...I've been so horny and you've looked so good!"

"You look good too daddy." I said in his ear.

"I'm sorry I was rough on you at the end honey, but...." He paused, "Keri your mom never puts out! I...we used to fuck all the time when we were younger and I just need it, and I like it raunchy and...."

"It's okay daddy!" I told him and turning my head, kissed his cheek. "I'll be your dirty little girl anytime you want!"

"Really?" he asked, smiling at me, "We can do it again?"

"Anytime," I said sitting back and holding my tits up for him. "These are all yours," I gave him a nasty smile, "And everything else too, especially my pretty little pussy."

"Yeah, you're all mine?"

"On one condition." I told him.

"I know, we don't tell mom about this."

"Right and..." I gave him a wink, "I want a Bose stereo in my new Camaro."

"Camaro?" Dad's eyes widened, "Honey, that's almost double what we said we'd....oh!"

Dad groaned as dropping my head into his lap, I started sucking on his semi hard cock.

"Oh damn!" He moaned as he started thrusting his hips, pushing his cock into my mouth.

I let him fuck my mouth for a minute before sitting back up. "Camaro." I nodded, giving him a wicked smile.

"Camaro." He nodded, still breathing heavy, "Anything else?"

"As a matter of fact, yes."

Lunging forward I pushed him with both hands. Caught off guard he fell back onto the bed and grabbing his wrists, I shoved them through the headboard. He started to try to move, but swinging my leg over him, I knelt down on his shoulder, pinning him there. I quickly tied the piece of stocking around his wrists and sitting back, smiled down at him.

"Keri!" he exclaimed, "Not now, I'm tired and I don't think I could...."

He stopped as standing up on the bed, I placed one of my feet on each side of his face. Lowering myself down, I rested my hands on his chest and shoved my pussy down into his face.

"That's okay, if you can't daddy, because it's my turn."

His reply was cut off as I shoved my pussy hard into his face and rocking my hips laughed, "You've been a bad boy daddy, and you need to make it up to your little girl!"

Dad's tongue slid into my pussy and with a sigh I let myself lay across his chest and grabbing his semi hard cock began to stroke it while his tongue found my sore, but ready clit. As I moaned in pleasure, I smiled at the thought that Laurie and Krissy were sitting somewhere thinking they had gotten me screwed. They had in fact gotten me seriously screwed, and I couldn't thank them enough for it!

*

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed this trashy little tale and had as much fun reading it as I did writing it. I will be submitting another story shortly in the group sex category called Sharing his Student. As for this one, as I always say it's a free site and the author's pay comes via votes and comments, so if you liked it (or didn't) please take a minute to vote and comment. As always thanks for reading! Lovecraft68