Breed Me Big Brother 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so beautiful. Symbol that they would always be our father's. Our brother was just... borrowing them. He was taking care of them after our father's passing.

I sucked in a deep breath, emotion almost overwhelming me. And then I felt my big brother's hands squeezing my ass. Mom let out a wanton moan, her thighs parting to show off her thick, black bush hiding the very pussy that birthed me.

I had to make her cum.

With a moan of pure glee, I buried my face into her pussy. I reveled in the silky feel of her pubic hair kissing my cheeks and chin. They caressed me as my tongue lapped through her spicy folds, tasting her incestuous juices. I shoved three fingers into her cunt, loving the feel of returning to her twat.

"Oh, yes, play with your Mommy-slut's naughty cunt," Mom moaned, squeezing her big tits.

"Thank you for making me cum, Mommy-slut," I said and then flicked my tongue on her clit.

Her pussy clenched down on my fingers. Her pussy walls felt so silky against them. I whimpered as my big brother's dick nudged at the pussy he bred. I shuddered, wiggling my hips as he pressed into my depths. My cunny squeezed down on him as he slid deeper and deeper into my pregnant snatch.

I moaned in delight when he bottomed out in me. I loved being full of my big brother's cock. His heavy balls rested on my clit. I was so glad he took one of the super Viagra pills his sex slave, Mrs. Hiragawa, procured through her drug store. It was the only way Clint could keep his harem of naughty sisters and horny mothers satiated.

"Ooh, fuck your princess, Master," Mom moaned, her hips wiggling as I pumped my fingers in and out of her hot snatch.

I whimpered as he drew back his hips and slammed them back into my cunny. His balls smacked my clit. Pleasure shuddered through me. I groaned and wiggled my hips, stirring my pussy around his cock as he pulled back and thrust in again. And again. And again.

I moaned about my mom's clit, churning her cunt to a froth as my big brother fucked me. I shuddered, loving this moment. His dick in me. My mom's pubic hairs kissing my lips and cheeks. My fingers plunging in and to of her cunt. His balls thwacking into my clit. It sent such incestuous delight through my body.

I felt so loved. So cared for.

"Princess," he groaned, his strong hands roaming my back and sides, caressing me with his calloused touch. I shivered, my cunny clamping down on his dick.

I thrust a fourth finger into Mom's cunt, pumping them out as hard and fast as Clint fucked me. She groaned, her hands squeezing those big tits. Her stomach heaved before me, taut with the start of her baby bump.

My brother or sister grew inside of her. And my nephew or niece. I shuddered at how naughty that was. I fingered our mother's pregnant pussy. My big brother had bred us both. I shivered, my hips undulating from side-to-side, stirring that amazing cock around inside of me.

His balls smacked into my clit. Pleasure sparked through me every time. My cunny tightened on his thrusting dick, increasing the silky friction. My toes curled and my rump clenched. Such pleasure rippled through me every time. My brain drank it in like a plant guzzled warm sunlight.

"Oh, Master, fuck your princess!" Mom moaned.

"Is she making your cunt feel good, Mommy-slut?" Clint asked, his hands sliding around my sides to cup my small tits.

My nipples throbbed as Mom moaned, "Yes, yes, yes, she's stretching out my nasty cunt so well. Your princess is going to make me cum! Thank you for letting me cum, Master!"

Clint pinched my nipples and fucked me harder, grunting, "Enjoy yourself, whore."

"I am!" Mom moaned as I sucked on her clit.

I loved our family.

I shoved my four fingers deep into my mom's juicy snatch. Then I curled them. She shuddered, her dark eyes staring past her pillowy tits as I formed a fist in her cunt. She whimpered, her flesh squeezing down down on my hand. She whimpered, sounding like she was so eager to be fisted.

I punched my hand clenched deep into her pussy, stretching out her pregnant depths. She bucked so hard, her tits jiggling as I buried into the depths of her naughty cunt. My own cunny shivered about my big brother's dick as pleasure exploded from Mom's lips.

"Oh, yes, Alicia!" she gasped. "Oh, that's how you pleasure your Mommy-slut's whorish cunt. Ooh, yes, fist me so hard! Fist me while my Master fucks your pregnant cunt!"

"Mmm, yes, Mom," I moaned and nipped her clit.

She bucked, her cunt clamping down on my fist as I punched it over and over into her depths. Her pussy swallowed my hand and wrist, her juices coating my flesh. I shuddered, my cunt clamping down on my brother's dick as he fucked me harder and harder. His balls smacked into my clit, his crotch into my rump.

I rocked back into his thrusts as I fisted our mother. I lifted my face from her twat, her cream dripping off my chin, and savored the sight of my hand punching into her depths. Her pussy lips were stretched about my wrist and forearm, swallowing it over and over.

"Ooh, yes, Mommy-slut," I moaned. "Take it! Take my fist in your nasty cunt!"

"It feels so good, Alicia!" she moaned, her legs twitching. She dug her fingers deep into her tits. "You're going to make my pussy explode! I need it! I want it so badly! Oh, yes, Alicia! Please, please, make me erupt!"

"I will, Mommy-slut!" I moaned. "I'll make you cum so hard! You're going to erupt. You're going to thrash on the bed. Yes, yes, yes! You're such a naughty whore!"

As my orgasm swelled in my depths, I kept pumping my fist over and over into her cunt. I loved the feel of her hot flesh around me. And big brother's hard flesh in me. His dick pumped away so hard at my pregnant cunny. He grunted and groaned as he enjoyed me, his fingers massaged my nipples in circles, zapping electricity down to my pussy.

"Princess!" he groaned. "I want to feel that cunny spasming about my cock. I want you to milk my cum out of me!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" I whimpered, my snatch squeezing down so hard on his thrusting cock. "I'll wring out every drip! I love your cum being in my pussy, big brother! My pregnant pussy!"

I jammed my fist deep into my mom's pussy as I screamed that. The words sent me over the edge. My pussy convulsed about my brother's dick. My hot flesh writhed about him. I whimpered, my pregnant snatch sucking at his dick as he pumped it through me. I bucked, my pigtails swaying about my face as I screamed out in rapture.

Such heady ecstasy slammed into my mind. It bathed my thoughts, floods of rapture sweeping across my brain. I loved it. Such delight filled me. I whimpered as Clint kept fucking his cock into my depths, sending more and more tidal waves of bliss through me.

"Princess," he groaned.

"Yes, yes, yes, milk his cock, Alicia!" Mom moaned.

She bucked on the bed, her cunny spasming so hard about my fist. It felt so wonderful knowing I made her cum. I loved the feel of her convulsions. They drove me wild, increasing my own orgasm. My snatch writhed about my big brother's dick. Such heat surged through me. My eyes squeezed shut as the rapture swept through my body.

He was amazing. He was wonderful. He had me gasping and moaning and groaning out such rapture. My body trembled and ached. I sucked in such deep breaths. My tongue fluttered against my mom's clit.

"Yes!" my big brother growled.

"Oh, Master, she needs your cum firing into her depths!"

"Yes!" I howled, the pleasure bathing my mind.

Then Clint gave me what I needed. What I craved. His wonderful dick slammed into my cunny. Rapture flooded through my body. I whimpered and groaned. The pleasure surged through my body. My eyes fluttered at the heat billowing through me. My cunny convulsed so hard about my big brother's cock. It writhed about his flesh, milking him, sucking at him, giving him all that pleasure he craved.

He groaned, sucking in such deep breaths as he pumped me full of his incestuous jizz. His seed swirled through me. I could hear how much he enjoyed the feel of my spasming flesh. How much pleasure I gave him. I whimpered in pure delight. I sucked in such deep breaths. My entire body trembled. The pleasure buzzed through my body.

"I'm pregnant, big brother!" I moaned. Tears fell down my cheeks as the joy surged through me. "You bred me!"

He hugged me, holding me as he laid us down on our sides. He spooned me, his dick still buried in my pregnant cunny. I twisted around, kissing him over my shoulder. He tasted our mom's spicy cunt on my mouth as he loved me so much.

I felt so safe and loved in my big brother's arms. I would always be his princess. I shuddered as his hand rested on my flat belly.

It would grow so round in the coming months. I would glow with all my pregnant beauty, bred by my big brother.

* * *

The sight of my mother nursing her son, Clinton Elliston III, and Lee's daughter, Amber, at the same time sent such a naughty ache through me. My tits--I had tits now!--ached, feeling full. It was almost my due date. Summer was over. Fall was here. I should be starting my junior year of college, but with my due date so close, I was doing my schoolwork online.

I whimpered, clutching my pregnant belly. It was so round and swollen with the twin babies in there. Clint had done such an amazing job breeding me that he put two babies into my belly. Melody, Pam, Lee, and Mom had only born Clint one child. Even the two lesbians--Juana and her sister-slave Carmelita--and the Japanese twins only gave birth to a single one of Clint's babies. Only I would give him two.

His princess.

Being pregnant left me so horny. I couldn't believe it. I felt like Lee sometimes, just needing to be stimulated. The rounder my belly got, the more and more I craved sex. I waddled away from Mom nursing the two babies and went in search of satisfaction.

The front door open.

"Clint!" I shouted. "Are you home from college?" He, Melody, and Pam were going to a differnet university now, pursuing degrees that required undergraduate work.

"I know that sound," Melody answered. "There's a horny, pregnant princess in need of her big brother."

"So horny!" I moaned, waddling to the master bedroom. My small breasts--still A cups but they were definitely breasts now and not budding mounds--jiggled. My nipples were larger, my areolas double their size from nine months ago. Pussy juices dripped down from my snatch freshly shaved by Lee this morning.

I couldn't do it myself any longer.

I had just mounted the bed when Clint strolled in. He looked so handsome, twenty-one and a stud. Melody followed, her blonde hair falling loose about her face, her hazel eyes twinkling. Already they were pulling off their clothing, knowing I was in such need. I whimpered and squirmed, watching my big brother's gorgeous, muscular body come into view. He had such a rugged presence about him.

Melody's round breasts bounced into view. She rarely wore bras, loving to wear tight tops that showed off the shape of her tits, feeding that exhibitionist streak in her. She unsnapped her jeans, wiggling out of them as Clint kicked off his shoes and attacked his jeans.

I wiggled my hips, my pregnant belly swaying beneath me. My pregnant cunny needed a cock in me so badly.

Then they were naked.

"Let's get you sorted out cupcake," Melody smiled. "I remember how horny I was during my last trimester."

"Her and Pam almost smothered me in pregnant pussy," Clint grinned as he slid onto the bed.

"You loved it, perv," Melody said with such fondness in her tone. My twenty-one-year-old half-sister crawled onto the bed.

My big brother grinned and grabbed his thick dick. "Come sit down on this, Princess."

"Yes!" I moaned in such need as I shifted over to him. I straddled him and shuddered as I sank down onto his dick. "Oh, I needed this so badly."

My hot cunny engulfed his cock. I whimpered as I bottomed out on his shaft, the bottom slope of my pregnant belly rubbing on his stomach. I shifted my hips, my swollen tits jiggling. They felt so overripe as my milk came in. I grabbed them, squeezing and massaging them, whimpering as my snatch clenched down on his dick.

I rose up his shaft, his hands grabbing my hips, and groaned out in relief. It felt so wonderful to stir up my pussy. To finally get the satisfaction from that hard cock. I stirred my hips around, my eyes rolling back into my head as I slammed down his shaft again.

"So good," I moaned.

"It always is, cupcake," Melody said as she straddled our brother's face, pressing her shaved snatch against his mouth. "Mmm, Clint, it's making me so wet staring at our little princess."

I beamed at my big sis.

"Breasts sore?" she asked me, leaning forward, her hazel eyes twinkling.

I nodded my head as I pumped my pussy up and down Clint's wonderful dick. I pulled my hands away, seeing that naughty glint in my big sis's eyes. She cupped both of my breasts, squeezing and kneading them. Her thumbs swept over my hard nipples.

I whimpered, my snatch clenching down hard on my big brother's dick. Then I gasped as Melody leaned over and latched her mouth onto my left nub. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked. I groaned, the pressure swelling right to the tip of my nipple buried in her mouth. I squirmed, riding my brother's cock faster and faster.

"Big sis!" I groaned, bouncing on Clint's dick, the silky friction shooting pleasure through my body. "Oh, yes, big sis, that feels so good."

Then I gasped in delight. Something squirted from my nipple. I gasped as my milk flowed into my sister's mouth. Melody moaned in delight, squirming on my big brother's face as she suckled again and again. The pressure diminished in my breast as pleasure flowed down from my tit to my juicy cunt.

It. Was. Wonderful.

"Oh, big sis, yes, yes, enjoy my milk!" I groaned, my cunny clenching so hard about Clint's dick as I bounced up and down his girth.

Such dizzy delight surged through me as I nursed my older sister and rode my big brother's cock. I whimpered and moaned, my pigtails bouncing and flying about my shoulders. I sucked in such deep breaths, my body shuddering and shaking. It felt so incredible.

I grabbed her tits, squeezing and kneading them. Her milk squirted from her tits, splashing my belly as she drank mine down. My nipple throbbed every time she nursed. My nub felt connected to my pussy impaled on my big brother's dick.

"She's nursing from me, big brother!" I squealed, grinding my clit into his pubic bone. Pleasure surged through me. "Oh, yes, yes, yes."

"That sounds amazing," Clint groaned.

"Uh-huh," Melody purred between suckles.

My big brother squeezed my hips, his hands guiding my waist. I undulated and squirmed. I wiggled from side-to-side, stirring my cunny around his cock. My pleasure burst from my lips, singing out through the bedroom.

My orgasm burst through me. I bounced on his dick, my cunny convulsing about his amazing shaft. I squeezed hard on Melody's tits, her milk squirting out again, bathing my stomach in her hot cream. I whimpered, her mouth suckling so hard at my teat as the pleasure washed through my brain.

Rapture consumed me.

"Big brother!" I howled.

"Damn!" Clint groaned.

Melody shot up, her hazel eyes glassy with lust, and kissed me hard on the mouth. Her tongue, coated in my milk, shoved into my mouth. I groaned, savoring this wonderful delight as I kept bouncing my cumming pussy on my big brother's dick. The pleasure sloshed through me over and over as I shared my breast milk with my sister.

Then she broke the kiss, leaning back. I shot my head down, pleasure bathing my mind. I latched onto her nipple. I suckled. Her sweet, creamy milk squirted into my mouth. She gasped as I suckled from her teat, her body squirming as she ground her pussy on Clint's mouth.

"Cupcake!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, yes. She's nursing from me, Clint! Nursing while she's cumming on your dick!"

"Yes!" big brother grunted.

I slammed my convulsing snatch down his dick. More pleasure surged through me, another orgasm shooting through my body as I gulped down the wonderful, creamy milk. I savored the incestuous delight as the bliss buzzed through my body.

"Clint!" gasped Melody. "Cupcake!" She cradled my head to her breasts as she screamed out in pleasure.

I knew Clint was drinking down her flood of juices.

He grunted and thrust his cock into my pregnant snatch. I whimpered, hugging my heaving belly as bucked on him. His cock spurted into my pregnant depths. I loved it. I savored his jizz filling me. It was such a wonderful delight to feel him loving me. To hear him moaning into our sister's pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes, enjoy her cunt, perv!" Melody moaned, fingers digging into my scalp as she held me to her tit.

I suckled hard as the pleasure peaked in me. Clint's final spurt of cum fired into my cunt. I savored it as I swallowed Melody's breast milk. Then my sister groaned and rolled off of Clint, stretching out beside us, trembling in delight.

Clint grinned up at me, his face smeared in pussy juices. "So... you're lactating?"

"Melody drained my left tit," I grinned at him as I rose off his dick. "But my right..."

His cum leaked out of me as I held him to my breast. I nursed my big brother. He suckled with such hungry passion. I shuddered, another horny ache shivering through me. I ran my fingers through his short, dark hair.

I loved this moment so much, my pregnant belly rubbing against him, his strong lips suckling at my teat. "Am I a good little sister?"

His hard suck and powerful eyes staring up at me answered that question. I was the best little sister in the world!

* * *

Three days later, I lay exhausted in my hospital room. But despite how drained I felt, I couldn't sleep. Not with the two bundles of joy cradled in my arms. Clint's children! The twins we made together, our incestuous love uniting to create these two miracles.

Aaron, our son, came first. He was so eager to be born. His sister was a little more reluctant. It took another hour before Cassandra came out of me. I could tell she would be shy. Luckily, she'd have a big brother to take care of her. Her twin brother.

"They're beautiful," Clint said, lying on the bed beside me, staring at our children.

"Yeah, they came out good," Lee said. "Got all their fingers and toes. I was worried. You're so small."

I stuck my tongue out at my bratty sister. She beamed back.

"They're perfect," Mom sighed, holding her son and Lee's daughter.

"Wonderful," Melody said, her one-year-old daughter, Christie, resting on her hip.

Pam, holding her one-year-old daughter Hikaru to her chest, nodded in agreement. "Precious, Alicia. Just precious."

Tears beaded my eyes as my Aunt Vicky leaned in, my sister Zoey and her girlfriend moving in with her. Mrs. Hiragawa smiled as she pressed up behind her daughter Pam. My entire family around me, united in such naughty love by Clint.

I was so glad my big brother bred me. It felt so wonderfully right. Our family was amazing.

The END

12