Brooke's Game 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Br... Charlotte I'm close." I whispered, praying to god she didn't catch on to my slip up.

"So am I." Charlotte whispered.

I didn't know if she was telling the truth or not, although she seemed pretty into it though.

We carried on like that. Then I realised that I had probably kept my eyes closed for too long, so I started to make out with her. This gave me the excuse to picture her sister without her knowing, and I pictured Brooke's thick, soft lips instead.

"Fuuuck!" I grunted and started to shoot my load into the condom.

Charlotte started to twitch and moan around me, and I assumed she came as well.

After that we just fell asleep next to each other.

CHAPTER IV

The next few days were painful for me. I couldn't get Brooke off my mind. What's worse was that she wasn't even doing anything to contribute to it. She barely spoke to me. I mean, sure her clothes were a bit slutty and showed off her amazing body, but those were her normal outfits. She wasn't wearing anything just for me.

But there I was, sitting at my desk at work, and my leg tapped up and down uncontrollably as I thought about my fiancée's barely legal sister.

It reminded me of when I was younger, and I quit smoking. That strange need to feel it again. I could still remember that thought that I could just have one last one... but that last one was never the last.

This was the exact same thing. So many times, I was tempted to talk to Brooke, to fuck her again just one last time, but I knew it wouldn't be the last time.

When I quit smoking, eventually I just had to go cold turkey and force myself to not have it. And now I had to do that again. But like smoking, the first few weeks of quitting were the hardest.

I knew that eventually I might forget what it was like to have sex with Brooke, but in the meantime, every chance I got to have a wank, she plagued my thoughts.

If she wasn't living with us, it might've been easier, but I saw her every day, which just added to my addiction.

It was 4pm at work, and I really wasn't getting much done with my thoughts about Brooke. To be fair though, I had stayed late at work the last few nights, so I had earnt an early finish.

Plus, the fact that if I got home early enough, I could have a wank before Charlotte got home.

So, I packed up, said bye to everyone and headed home with a hard cock. In a moment of defiance the day before, after cumming whilst watching one of Brooke's videos, I decided to delete everything she had sent me.

On my drive home though, I cursed myself for that. What I would've done to watch a video of her fingering herself, to see that body.

Fuck, it was bad.

Once I pulled up, I rushed to the door, unlocked it, and headed upstairs.

I got about halfway down, ready to have a wank, when I heard something.

"Yes, fuck me, Daddy!" I heard get shouted on what sounded like shit speakers.

I turned my head and saw Brooke's door was wide open. Not only that, but she was on her bed, completely naked with a bullet vibrator against her clit.

"Oooh." Brooke moaned, her eyes closed.

For a moment I just stared at her, that body, those tits, that pussy.

"Yes, fuck that little cunt!" Came out of the speaker and I realised that Brooke was watching porn.

Did she plan this? I instantly thought, She said she wouldn't do this shit anymore!

My moment of stunned awe and staring at her perfect body stopped, and I got angry.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I shouted.

In a heartbeat, Brooke's eyes shot open, and she sat up, throwing her vibrator away.

"Fuck! George?!" She shouted.

"For fuck sake Brooke!" I argued, even with a hard cock. "You said you wouldn't do this shit!"

She jumped off the bed, her big, perfect tits bouncing as she did. Then she grabbed a robe and quickly threw it on, hiding her body, but not her smooth, toned legs.

"What do you mean?" She asked, her voice startled.

"This, doing this. You said you would stop messing with me." I told her, but my eyes stared at her like a piece of meat.

"I'm not messing with you!" She argued. "You weren't supposed to be home for another hour!"

"Yeah right, I don't believe a word you say!" I told her.

"Believe whatever you want," She told me, "You weren't supposed to see this."

I actually kind of believed her, but I also knew how twisted she was.

"Just don't do this again, alright?" I spat out.

"Shut up!" She said, which shocked me. "I live here too, and I can play with myself whenever I want. You sure wank enough."

"What?" I asked.

"My room's next to the bathroom, George. You think I don't hear you wanking in there every morning?" She said with a bit of a laugh.

Fuck sake, did I read this completely wrong? Was she just playing with herself and nothing more?

"I... I..." I didn't know what to say. If she was telling the truth, then I didn't have a leg to stand on. "I just don't need to see it."

I know it was a weak argument, but I couldn't stand down now.

"Please, you can barely keep your eyes off me, you're not exactly subtle, you know." Brooke laughed, and my cheeks burnt red.

"Brooke..." I stuttered, but no words came to mind.

"You wanted to end this," She said. "So just let me do me."

Before I could reply, she slammed the door in my face.

I hated to admit it, but I was in the wrong. I had come home early and just blown up at her because she was playing with herself. If that was anyone else in the world, I wouldn't have said anything.

"Don't be having a wank now either!" She shouted from behind the door.

Fuck!

Having just seen her body and hearing her slight moan, it made me even hornier. Actually seeing what it was that I craved.

Then I heard her turn the porn back on.

I went back to my room, horny as fuck. Also knowing that Brooke was in the other room playing with herself had my cock aching.

Maybe I can... just one more time.

I went to reach for my bedroom door but then stopped.

No, be strong.

I said to myself.

So, I got dressed. Annoyingly, I didn't have a wank and left my room. When I walked past Brooke's room, I couldn't hear her porn anymore. Then I settled in the living room and tried to distract myself with the TV.

Fifteen minutes later the living room door opened, and my heart started beating when Brooke entered. She was wearing leggings that hugged her ass perfectly and a t-shirt.

She sat down on the far sofa.

"So, that was a little awkward." Brooke said with a little chuckle.

"Let's just forget about it." I told her, forcing myself to focus on the TV.

She didn't speak for a few seconds, but eventually she did.

"When I said I hear you in the bathroom every morning... I didn't mean that in a bad way." She told me.

"Brooke." I whispered. I wanted to argue, to tell her to stop, but my dick wanted her to keep going.

"I like it. Sometimes I do it at the same time." She told me.

My cock twitched in my pants, begging for release.

I looked at her sitting on the sofa, her perfect, young body just begging to be fucked.

"You still think about me when you do it, don't you?" She asked.

She wasn't being as forward and forceful as normal. It was more in a flirty tone.

"Do you want me to think about you?" I asked back.

"Yes, is that a problem?" Brooke replied.

"I... no, it's not." I told her.

I stared at the young girl, desperate to just march over and take her. I knew Charlotte would be another hour, so there was definitely time.

"You can change your mind... If you want to." She whispered.

"Brooke, I can't." I told her as sincerely as possible.

She gave me a faint smile. Her perfect, soft lips showed just a hint of her perfectly white teeth behind them. I couldn't help but think about kissing her again.

"Are you sure?" She whispered.

Honestly, at that moment I was ready to walk across the room and take her.

I guess luckily for me, the front door opened, and we both jumped a little.

"Hey, only me!" Charlotte shouted.

My wide eyes stared into Brooke's, who smiled at me even more.

Charlotte's footsteps came toward the living room door, and I quickly repositioned my hard cock, fully aware that Brooke was watching me do it.

"Hey, what are you doing home?" Charlotte asked me when she walked in.

"I decided to have an early day." I told her, not standing up to greet her in fear of her seeing my hard cock.

"Okay?" Charlotte asked and then turned to look at Brooke.

"Evening." Brooke said with a smile.

I saw Charlotte look her younger sister up and down, her face giving away a disapproving look at Brooke's tight clothes, emphasising everything perfect about her body.

"I'll do dinner." Brooke said and jumped up.

Her toned ass and tits jiggled as she moved, and when I looked back, I knew that Charlotte caught me.

Fuck, here we go.

Charlotte dropped her bag and walked over to sit next to me.

"She's dressed like a slut again." She said under her breath.

"Just try and ignore her." I whispered and moved my hand to her thigh, attempting to show some support.

"I just don't like it," Charlotte whispered, "her flaunting around like she's god's gift."

What could I say? I knew exactly what Brooke was doing, and deep down I didn't want her to stop.

We all ate together in silence. Brooke occasionally flashed me a grin, which Charlotte caught on more than one occasion.

After dinner Brooke went to get dressed into her uniform and left the house while I just waited for Charlotte to start an argument about her sister.

But to my surprise, we were sitting on the sofa when Brooke left, and Charlotte jumped on top of me instead.

I went to speak, but I was stopped when her lips pressed against mine.

In an instant, she was passionately making out with me, more passionately than she had done in a long time.

Instinctively, I reached around and grabbed onto her ass, guiding her to grind back and forth. Her ass wasn't as big as her sisters but equally as firm.

When Charlotte reached for my bottoms, I was shocked again by her actions, but I sure as hell wasn't going to stop it. I was horny as fuck.

"Do you have a condom?" She whispered in my ear.

"In my wallet." I told her and pointed to the table behind her.

Charlotte stood up and pulled her shorts down along with her underwear in front of me, leaving me at perfect eye level for her smooth pussy. When she turned around and bent over to grab my wallet, I stared at her pussy that already looked wet.

What's brought this on? I thought but didn't say anything. I didn't want to risk it ending.

Charlotte spun around and pulled my bottoms down, so my aching cock was out. She quickly put the condom onto me and straddled me again.

Sitting up, she grabbed my cock and lined it up with her tight, little hole. We stared into each other's eyes as my fiancée slowly lowered herself down.

"Oooh god." Charlotte moaned as she lowered herself down on my hard, horny pole.

"Fuck, Charlotte." I moaned back. It may not have been as good as with Brooke, but I was still horny as fuck and loved it.

When she finished impaling herself on my cock, Charlotte let out a louder moan.

"She's such a slut." Charlotte whispered and started to slowly grind back and forth on top of me.

What? I thought, but again didn't risk speaking.

"Dressing like that in front of us," Charlotte whispered in a moan, "showing off her stupid, young body."

Charlotte started to grind back and forth faster. My hand grabbed onto her toned thighs and just enjoyed the ride.

"I know you like looking at her," Charlotte moaned. "It's so obvious."

Fuck, what do I say?

Suddenly she leant forward and ran her tongue against my neck. Her hands grabbed my shoulders for support as she rode me harder.

"How could you not," Charlotte whispered. "Staring at that slut's tight, little body."

"Oooh fuck." I moaned as her pussy clenched around my cock. How I wished I didn't have a condom on.

"She's a fucking bitch," Charlotte moaned louder, "wearing practically nothing, her big, beautiful tits on show."

"Charlotte." I moaned.

She stopped kissing and licking my neck to stare into my eyes, her face a mere few inches from me.

"Tell me." She whispered.

Her grinding was hard but slow at the same time, forcing my cock to twitch constantly.

"What?" I panted.

This was the best sex I had with Charlotte in a long time. I actually felt like I was focusing on her as well, except for the fact that she kept bringing up her sister.

"Tell me you like her body," She moaned riding me a little faster. "I know you do, just admit it."

"Charlotte, I..." I panted.

"You like her big, firm ass," Charlotte moaned a little louder, "her big tits. I bet you love her thick lips as well. Fuck I hate her."

"Oh god." I moaned back, I couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth.

"And she dresses to show them off, the fucking slut," Charlotte kept going, riding me faster. "Wanting everyone to see what a hot, little whore she is."

"Fuck.... Fuck.." I panted.

Charlotte started to ride up and down on my cock, her pussy lips clenching against my shaft.

"You like it don't you? You want to fuck her. How could you not? She's perfect." Charlotte moaned louder.

"I..." I moaned but Charlotte shoved her hand over my mouth before I could admit that I did want to fuck her sister.

"Shut up!" She shouted but rode me faster, "She comes into my house... her hot body showing off to my fiancé, oh god... Brooke, fuck."

All I could do was moan into Charlotte's mouth as she glided up and down my cock perfectly.

"I hate her," Charlotte kept moaning, "I hate her perfect body... her perfect face... fuuuckk, Brooke, fuck."

I couldn't believe what I was actually hearing, but it was turning me on more and more.

"Brooke.... Brooke," Charlotte moaned, her eyes locked shut as she kept riding me harder and harder. "You want to fuck my sister... I know you do... I bet she wants it, too."

I knew if she kept going like this then I would cum very soon.

"I bet she wants this big cock in her tight, young pussy," Charlotte moaned. "She probably has a perfect pussy too... so tight... so young, so delicious."

What?

"Fuck.. fuck... fuck... I'm gonna cum..." Charlotte moaned and rode me faster, her pussy clenching around me more and more, "Yes... Brooke... Brooke! Fuck me!"

My balls tightened as my fiancée moaned out her sister's name. We were both about to cum, and there was no way I could hold it in any longer.

"Yes... I'm cumming! Fuck you, Brooke. Fuck, fuck... Brooke! Yes! Fuuuucckk meeeeeeee!!" Charlotte almost screamed.

Her head flew back, and her back arched as my fiancée moaned her sister's name as she came around my cock.

That was it, my own body tightened, and I started to unload into the condom.

"Fuuuucckk!" I grunted into Charlotte's hand that was still locked onto my mouth.

"Cum for me! Cum because of her!" Charlotte kept moaning and cumming, "Fucking whore!"

"Ooooh fuuucck!" I grunted over and over as my cock twitched with every shot of cum that flew out.

Charlotte never stopped riding me, as though her own orgasm was never ending.

Her breathing remained heavy until she finally stopped riding me.

Without saying a word, she stood up, and my cock fell from her soaked pussy, and she pulled up her shorts.

"Charlotte..." I went to speak, but she cut me off.

"Let's go to bed, I'm tired." She told me.

I took off the condom, threw it away, and followed her upstairs.

Not a word about what just happened was spoken for the rest of the night, and eventually we both fell asleep.

CHAPTER V

The next day, I woke up as normal for work and headed to the bathroom. I locked the door and took my clothes off, prepared to get into the shower when I heard something.

What is that? I thought.

I didn't move an inch and leant closer to the wall.

"Mmm." I heard.

It was definitely a quiet, faint moan.

Is that Brooke?

"Oh, George." I heard another faint moan coming from the wall that joined Brooke's room.

She knew I wanked there in the mornings, and I knew she could hear me... was this another game? But I noticed my cock was instantly hard at the thought of the 18-year-old playing with herself.

"Yes... fuck me." She moaned again.

My horniness got the better of me, so I grabbed my cock and started to stroke it to her sounds. I closed my eyes and pictured her body.

"Yes, harder, yes." Brooke's whispered moans called out.

"Oh god." I grunted without even meaning to. I just couldn't hold it in.

"That's it," Brooke moaned. "Fuck me, George."

I stroked my cock faster, knowing that she was fingering herself or using a toy on the other side of this wall.

"Fuck." I panted out, wondering if she could hear me.

"Cum in me," Brooke whispered, "cum in my tight, slutty cunt."

"Fuuuckk!" I grunted louder than I intended as I came buckets into the sink.

In my own moaning and pleasure, I couldn't hear if Brooke came as well, but I assumed that she did.

After that, I quickly jumped into the shower and got ready for work.

CHAPTER VI

It was exactly a week after Charlotte and I had sex.

Strangely though, Charlotte didn't say anything about it. We also never talked about what she said when we had sex.

Every morning after though, I wanked in the bathroom whilst listening to Brooke moan on the other side.

She never said anything about it, yet she still dressed in tight clothing and flashed me smiles every now and again.

I even smiled back at her, wanting to be caught by Charlotte if it meant that same sort of sex again. Unfortunately, that hadn't happened again.

I sat at my desk, my head running wild with what happened.

Was Charlotte thinking of Brooke the entire time we had sex? Her own sister? I'm so confused.

But to be honest, I was extremely turned on at the idea.

Then it hit me; it was exactly a week since I went home early and caught Brooke playing with herself. My cock immediately jumped up.

Once again, I had been working long hours, so I decided to take an early finish. Truthfully, I just hoped to see Brooke again.

Grabbing my bag, I went to my car and drove home. The door was unlocked, and I remained silent as I entered the house, listening for Brooke's moans.

Which I heard... but with something else.

She was louder, and there was also a deeper moaning with hers.

I crept up the stairs, being as silent as possible until I reached her room that was wide open.

"Oh god... yes... fuck me." Brooke's very clear voice moaned out.

"Fuck, that's so good." a man's voice suddenly moaned out.

Brooke is fucking someone?

I couldn't help myself. I slowly peeked around the doorframe, but my head jolted back when I saw them both. But it was too late; I knew Brooke had seen me.

"Yes, fuck my little cunt." Brooke moaned, as if to indicate that it's fine.

Again, I peeked around the frame, and when I saw then, I didn't move back.

This man, whoever he was, lay on her bed. All I could see was his temple as he lay facing the other way.

What that did mean though, was that Brooke was riding his cock whilst looking straight at me.

Fuck. Me.

Brooke was completely naked. Her thick, smooth thighs straddled around this man's waist. Her big, perfect tits bounced up and down as she rode him, but all the while, she stared into my eyes and smiled.

"I love your big cock." She moaned as she stared at me.

The man underneath her had no idea I was there. Or that my cock was rock hard.

"Oh god... fuck me baby." Brooke moaned and rode him faster.

Her mouth remained open as she moaned and smiled at me.